Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 595106 times)

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #2760 on: March 11, 2016, 11:51:05 pm »
Fans who are currently on the Season Ticket Waiting List will be contacted in the coming weeks to inform them of how many seats will be made available for sale for the 2016/17 season.

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2761 on: March 12, 2016, 04:35:41 pm »

Offline ScubaSteve

• Sworn enemy of SnorkelStephanie
  • Legacy Fan
  • Every other Saturday's me half day off......
« Reply #2762 on: March 12, 2016, 05:09:54 pm »
the whole season tickets waiting list really pisses me off....we need evenmore seats to speed up the bloody process  :no

a new ground, a new chapter wouldve done me. ill look back at the history with fond memories but I'm living for now!!!

how crazy is this hospitality offer  :o http://hospitalitydugout.liverpoolfc.com/form/#
£ 2,900

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #2763 on: March 13, 2016, 01:05:31 am »
From 2k900 and excludes vat, so from 3k480, working out at /19 homes £183 a game. What a bargain.

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #2764 on: March 15, 2016, 11:22:21 am »
From the FAQ section on the website

17. What impact will the expanded Main Stand have on the Season Ticket waiting list?

We will be offering within the region of 2k new Season Tickets to supporters currently registered on the waiting list.  We will be writing to those successful supporters in due course.

Well that's the first time I have seen that confirmed. No idea when these 2k will be contacted? Perhaps after all the existing main stand holders have been successfully placed?
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline Tommypig

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2765 on: March 15, 2016, 12:25:38 pm »
From 2k900 and excludes vat, so from 3k480, working out at /19 homes £183 a game. What a bargain.

It does also include all Cup games domestic & Europe so average £150 per game but still way way too much

Offline tarentheara

• Main Stander
« Reply #2766 on: March 15, 2016, 12:32:08 pm »
It does also include all Cup games domestic & Europe so average £150 per game but still way way too much
Yeah they did say it includes all home games any competition, but still way too expensive. Shows the direction of costs for us football fans

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #2767 on: March 15, 2016, 05:56:30 pm »

Ok, I didn't realise that. So I'm wrong on the figures.

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2768 on: March 15, 2016, 06:22:24 pm »
i'm 3006 on the list so not hopeful! only chance i have is if hospitality sales are down they may release some more!!

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2769 on: March 16, 2016, 09:49:35 am »
i'm 3006 on the list so not hopeful! only chance i have is if hospitality sales are down they may release some more!!

I'm 6305 (on the list since September 2003) and I'm starting to think I'll never get one! I thought there would be more than 2000 extra season tickets as a result of the main stand redevelopment. I doubt that every single one of the 2000 on the list will be in a position to take up the offer of a ST, so hopefully I'll move up by more than 2000 places after the summer, but with 4000ish people still ahead of me in the queue it looks bleak.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2770 on: March 16, 2016, 11:44:19 am »
I joined the list in Aug 04 and I'm 24,416th on the list  :sad

Offline John_P

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2771 on: March 16, 2016, 03:53:12 pm »
I'm 4000 odd on the list so seemingly have no chance when these are released sadly.
"I must go to the hospital because the injury was so serious that maybe he will be there for one week,"

Gamertag: Chosen John

Offline dudleyred

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2772 on: March 16, 2016, 04:12:08 pm »
Be interesting to know how long you'll get to respond to an offer? Bet it'll be a short window and some will get caught out

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2773 on: March 16, 2016, 04:35:38 pm »
I joined the list in Aug 04 and I'm 24,416th on the list  :sad

I joined in February 2007 and am now 18,300-ish (a massive move of 1,047 places since the updated STW list was made available on the 12th May 2012) - it may be worth querying that with the Ticket Office on how you are that low on the list considering the year you joined?

(I think we'll need time travel or some of stasis to get a ST)

Be interesting to know how long you'll get to respond to an offer? Bet it'll be a short window and some will get caught out

Good question for the club that - they should put it up on their FAQs.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #2774 on: March 16, 2016, 05:02:00 pm »
I'd imagine the club will contact them 2k fans give them the same window as general season tickets and if they don't take up the offer by the date then the rest goes to the remainder of fans until all sold. Least that's how they should do it or even if it isn't the same date as the general season tickets as least give them more time than those in the main stand, from my understanding tho, those in the main stand are only choosing new seats now then will pay when the usual season tickets go on sale? Or have I got that wrong?.

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #2775 on: March 17, 2016, 06:23:51 am »
I'd imagine the club will contact them 2k fans give them the same window as general season tickets and if they don't take up the offer by the date then the rest goes to the remainder of fans until all sold. Least that's how they should do it or even if it isn't the same date as the general season tickets as least give them more time than those in the main stand, from my understanding tho, those in the main stand are only choosing new seats now then will pay when the usual season tickets go on sale? Or have I got that wrong?.

It will be interesting to see if everyone moves up 2000 places after the summer.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2776 on: March 17, 2016, 07:48:11 am »
I joined in February 2007 and am now 18,300-ish (a massive move of 1,047 places since the updated STW list was made available on the 12th May 2012) - it may be worth querying that with the Ticket Office on how you are that low on the list considering the year you joined?

Okay, that's really annoying. I remember when they first did the online list and I logged in all excited to find I was 25,000-odd in the queue. Can only think I've ended up so far down cos of the list-getting-put-online thing. I've emailed them to query it, but I'm guessing it'll mostly be pissing in the wind.

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2777 on: March 17, 2016, 10:42:57 am »
Okay, that's really annoying. I remember when they first did the online list and I logged in all excited to find I was 25,000-odd in the queue. Can only think I've ended up so far down cos of the list-getting-put-online thing. I've emailed them to query it, but I'm guessing it'll mostly be pissing in the wind.

Do you still have the original paperwork from when you were put on the list? I still have mine and there is a reference number which I assume corresponds to the book you were in at the time. If you were able to give this to the club, surely they would see that your position on the list didn't make sense at all.

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2778 on: March 17, 2016, 11:27:55 am »
I got on the list through getting a fancard, was on the form, I remember a letter coming to the house but that was about 6 houses ago so no idea where it'd be :(

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2779 on: March 17, 2016, 12:34:37 pm »
They've replied. I think it's been done in no particular order at all:

All supporters where contacted between March and September 2011 to re register their interest in remaining on the Season Ticket waiting and this was done in chronological order of applying.

Chronological, yeah, okay. :sad

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Errol Flynn when he's had a few
  • Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2780 on: March 17, 2016, 02:10:58 pm »
Been on since August 2000, currently just under 2500 so will probably miss out.
Legacy fan

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2781 on: March 17, 2016, 02:34:57 pm »

This year, least you might have a chance in the next few seasons! I'm gonna be pushing 122 by the time I get a hope ;D

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2782 on: March 17, 2016, 02:39:49 pm »
This year, least you might have a chance in the next few seasons! I'm gonna be pushing 122 by the time I get a hope ;D

Applied for an adult and child, by the time we get them (if we ever do) my lad will be an adult and I'll be an OAP.
Legacy fan

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2783 on: March 17, 2016, 02:41:43 pm »
hahaha. I best get saving anyway, roll on my 121st.

Offline nayia2002

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • http://www.victoriacreperie.co.uk/
« Reply #2784 on: April 6, 2016, 08:51:00 am »
Has anyone had an email/letter regarding new season tickets being issued for new stand?
who are you to judge the life i live?
i know im not perfect-and i dont live to be,
but before you start pointing fingers make
sure your hands are clean!.

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2785 on: April 6, 2016, 10:41:59 am »
Has anyone had an email/letter regarding new season tickets being issued for new stand?

Nope, my lads are hoping to get them as they are fairly high up the waiting list but no sign yet

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #2786 on: April 7, 2016, 09:34:05 am »
I contacted the club to see if they had any information - even just to give an idea of timescales.

No apparently after spending over £100m, over 2 years, they have no information at all about the issuing of new season tickets at this time. Instead they will leave it to the very last minute and hope that people will magically find the money for a season ticket tucked down the sofa.

The deadline for payment is end of May so one way or other it will be resolved in the next 6 weeks or so.
« Last Edit: April 7, 2016, 09:36:08 am by Jamie_G »
Bill Shankly to Ian St John - 'If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just pop it in the net and we'll discuss your options afterwards.'

Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?

Offline elliotsmith101

• Main Stander
« Reply #2787 on: April 7, 2016, 09:58:33 am »
Being optimistic here - but when they updated the waiting list, cutting off at 25 000 was it? They must have had an idea of the stadium developments they'd be doing, and what would be a reasonable length for the list to be for those people to have a chance in their lifetime...

I'm number 17,000 ish on my own. Out of interest, how does it work with people at different stages in the list wanting to sit together ie. family members? I assume there are many current season ticket holders that have found a way of sitting together -  how does that come to happen?

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2788 on: April 7, 2016, 12:47:02 pm »
I contacted the club to see if they had any information - even just to give an idea of timescales.

No apparently after spending over £100m, over 2 years, they have no information at all about the issuing of new season tickets at this time. Instead they will leave it to the very last minute and hope that people will magically find the money for a season ticket tucked down the sofa.

The deadline for payment is end of May so one way or other it will be resolved in the next 6 weeks or so.

I got offered a season ticket a few years ago.  I got the letter three games into the season, so I wouldn't expect it will be resolved in the next few weeks. 

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2789 on: April 7, 2016, 12:49:06 pm »
Being optimistic here - but when they updated the waiting list, cutting off at 25 000 was it? They must have had an idea of the stadium developments they'd be doing, and what would be a reasonable length for the list to be for those people to have a chance in their lifetime...

I'm number 17,000 ish on my own. Out of interest, how does it work with people at different stages in the list wanting to sit together ie. family members? I assume there are many current season ticket holders that have found a way of sitting together -  how does that come to happen?

Me and my lad asked for an adult child season ticket together back in 2006.  We were placed 1500 apart.  Not sure how thats going to work.  Immaterial anyway as he'll be an adult soon.

Offline red4good

• Main Stander
« Reply #2790 on: April 14, 2016, 06:13:59 pm »
Been told by the ticket office last week there releasing roughly 2000  ( her words ) to the waiting list as im 1944 im on the tail end probably sitting with the gods but dry an probably a bit fitter for climbing countless stairs
Worth it tho 🍻🍻👍👍👍

Offline lego

• my ego
  • No new LFC topics
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #2791 on: April 15, 2016, 11:03:27 am »
Been told by the ticket office last week there releasing roughly 2000  ( her words ) to the waiting list

we already know that

Offline joebarnes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2792 on: April 15, 2016, 05:18:02 pm »

I went on in June 2000 yet my position 2668, how does that work 🤔

Offline Danny Boys Dad

• Legacy Fan
  • Now listen here son
« Reply #2793 on: April 18, 2016, 10:35:33 am »
I went on in June 2000 yet my position 2668, how does that work 🤔

No idea, maybe I applied earlier than I remember or maybe they've just cocked up.
Legacy fan

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2794 on: April 19, 2016, 12:14:26 pm »
Any chance they'll spread that 2000 around the ground and stick members up in the Main Stand Gods?   Not much of a reward for 15/16 years on a waiting list been stuck up there

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2795 on: April 19, 2016, 12:19:38 pm »
Has anyone been written to yet in the first 2k currently on the list?

Offline Alanslad

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2796 on: April 19, 2016, 12:39:11 pm »
Has anyone been written to yet in the first 2k currently on the list?

My lads haven't received anything yet

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #2797 on: April 19, 2016, 01:19:02 pm »
no nothing yet im 128 on list so should be soon i would of thought, then again we havent had any of our groups season ticket renewal letters yet....

Offline Fontaine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2798 on: April 19, 2016, 07:35:33 pm »
Cheers lads, couple of registered letter notices in the post box recently... Probably just some sort of debt collectors ha

Offline Jamie_G

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Internet Terrorist
« Reply #2799 on: April 21, 2016, 03:37:55 pm »
Just received an email from the ticket office.

Congratulations…you have the opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket for Season 2016/17

Dear xxxxxxxx
 Season Ticket Waiting List Position: xxxxx

Next season is a hugely important and exciting milestone for Liverpool Football Club as Anfield Stadium begins a new chapter with a state-of-the-art expanded Main Stand.

As a supporter on the Season Ticket Waiting List, we are pleased to offer you the opportunity of purchasing a Liverpool FC Season Ticket for the 2016 /17 Season.

You will be able to purchase your Season Ticket on dedicated days between Monday 9th May until Tuesday 31st May 2016.  Seat allocation will be issued on a first come first served basis and supporters will be given priority based on chronological order from the waiting list.

Please click here for 2016/17 Season Ticket prices; you will be able to choose from a range of seats within the expanded Main Stand and Centenary Stands.

What happens next?

We will contact you by letter week commencing 25th April 2016 to advise you when you will be eligible to select your new seat.  We will also provide you with further details on how to purchase. 

Who should I contact if I have any questions?

Click here for FAQs relating to 2016/17 Season Tickets.  For all other enquiries, please contact us on +44 151 264 2500.

We look forward to welcoming you to Anfield for the 2016/17 season.

Liverpool Football Club