Author Topic: Season Ticket Waiting List  (Read 595202 times)

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Season Ticket Waiting List
« Reply #2320 on: June 2, 2013, 10:30:45 am »
This does my nut in. Seriously. Was on the radio the other day "Buy your EFC season ticked NOW and choose your seat".. and here's us, season ticket waiting list running into the tens of thousands and probably tens of thousands more who want to get on. So much so the list is closed. And no sign of the club sorting it out whatsoever.

That idiot Moores and Pr*ck Parry have a lot to answer for in my opinion.

No sign of them sorting an expanded stadium out whatsoever?

Offline KM519

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2321 on: June 2, 2013, 11:18:39 am »
This does my nut in. Seriously. Was on the radio the other day "Buy your EFC season ticked NOW and choose your seat".. and here's us, season ticket waiting list running into the tens of thousands and probably tens of thousands more who want to get on. So much so the list is closed. And no sign of the club sorting it out whatsoever.

That idiot Moores and Pr*ck Parry have a lot to answer for in my opinion.

I'm not fully sure of your argument here mate. Are you saying Moores and Parry are responsible for the massive demand for Liverpool season tickets that has spanned the last 2 decades? It doesn't surprise me Everton are able to give customers more freedom in the season ticket allocation and availability. They do not have a fan base (or historical success attracting fans) that compares.

Also, what do you want the club to 'sort out'? They have a waiting list with 25, 000 people on it. Would you feel better if you were 25, 001? What would that give you?

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #2322 on: June 4, 2013, 02:41:28 pm »
Does anyone have an idea when the TO normally contact new season ticket applicants? I'm guessing it would be soon.

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2323 on: June 4, 2013, 03:01:22 pm »
Does anyone have an idea when the TO normally contact new season ticket applicants? I'm guessing it would be soon.

Going on the posts in here from the past couple of years it'd could be mid-late July - though nothing is ever certain with the ticket office - the actual list itself wasn't updated until mid-February for this season ;)
« Last Edit: June 4, 2013, 03:25:55 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline paulsheridan08

• Legacy Fan
  • we have dreams and songs to sing
« Reply #2324 on: June 4, 2013, 06:30:55 pm »
my guess is going on an announcement at the end of the week and start phoning those at top of list starting next week.

Offline LFC_1981

• Legacy Fan
  • The Glory round Anfield Road!
« Reply #2325 on: June 7, 2013, 09:13:04 am »
How many got issued last season to those on the waiting list?

Offline ripsaw19

• Kopite
« Reply #2326 on: June 7, 2013, 10:34:27 am »
I joined the list in 2002 and my current position is 5906. With the expansion (apparently) on the horizon, I may only have a couple more years to wait
ST Waiting List Position - 1556

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #2327 on: June 7, 2013, 11:50:54 am »
How many got issued last season to those on the waiting list?

No idea mate - think I moved up 500-ish places - though I imagine a few people turning down the offer of a ST (money/job security/family reasons etc) then they'd have gone to the back of the list.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Trev20

• Wool
  • Legacy Fan
  • I am not!
« Reply #2328 on: June 7, 2013, 01:44:59 pm »
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/season-ticket-availability-update

The club expects a very limited amount of general admission season tickets to become available for next season.

Season ticket renewals are currently being completed and the club will be writing to supporters at the top of the waiting list during the week beginning June 24, 2013.

Those eligible fans will have the chance to take up the offer of a new season ticket until July 19, 2013.

Offline inky2

• Legacy Fan
  • RED FOREVER
« Reply #2329 on: June 7, 2013, 03:01:47 pm »
i was 13k+ on the list 2 yrs ago and that's where I am now. i'm only 64 !! 
TRACUTHB  *****

Offline DaBoda

• Anny Roader
  • True red since 1993!
« Reply #2330 on: June 7, 2013, 03:16:22 pm »
Anyone knows when the waiting list will be open for new applicants again?

Offline fox1977

• Anny Roader
    • freepremiershiponline.com
« Reply #2331 on: June 7, 2013, 03:29:13 pm »
Anyone know how many roughly?  Any chance of 120? (then I'm in!)

The club expects a very limited amount of general admission season tickets to become available for next season.

Season ticket renewals are currently being completed and the club will be writing to supporters at the top of the waiting list during the week beginning June 24, 2013.

Those eligible fans will have the chance to take up the offer of a new season ticket until July 19, 2013.

« Last Edit: June 7, 2013, 03:30:49 pm by fox1977 »
http://www.freepremiershiponline.com/ - guide to streaming football online

Offline Fluke

• aka the recently dismissed General Consensus.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop.
« Reply #2332 on: June 7, 2013, 03:51:43 pm »
Anyone knows when the waiting list will be open for new applicants again?
Look down, look down, you'll always be a slave.
Look down, look down, you're standing in your grave.

Offline Graham Smith

• Squealer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Vice Chair - Former Chair LFC S/Committee
« Reply #2333 on: June 7, 2013, 04:00:30 pm »
I doubt the list will ever get opened again as there are so many on it.

The stadium solution they're looking at won't see an expansion big enough to make a dent in this list to any great extent as they committed to keeping the ratios between STH, corporates and general sale etc on any expansion or rebuild (let's see if they keep to that).

A 15000 expansion might see maybe 5000 more STs? It would be immoral to open the list and take fivers off another 5000 or 10000 people as they will almost certainly never see an offer being made.
Hunt Bromley got Ringo

@GPS1892

Offline willss

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2334 on: June 7, 2013, 09:56:03 pm »
I've been emailing the club regarding how child season tickets are re-distributed once they become available. This should happen every year as kids turn 17.  They refuse to answer the question and keep referring me to the season ticket waiting list where me and my lad are 2000 apart. I think that theres less than a handful of child season tickets left.

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #2335 on: June 8, 2013, 12:22:39 am »

Hmmm...I wonder what "a very limited amount" refers to. Would be good if they could just say so, even approximately. My guess is that there are less than 50 tops.

Offline forrest1980

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #2336 on: June 8, 2013, 08:32:45 am »
Joined STWL in 1999......current position = 5,172 !!! How poor were we run in the 90's !!! WTF
"If you can't support us when we lose or draw , don't support us when we win" - Bill Shankly.......the best quote the great man ever said.

Offline lawrie

• Legacy Fan
  • Done the treble
« Reply #2337 on: June 8, 2013, 09:38:13 am »
Joined STWL in 1999......current position = 5,172 !!! How poor were we run in the 90's !!! WTF

Thats strange I'm 2200 ish and joined in 2000

Offline john_mac

• The Scouse Confucius
  • Legacy Fan
  • Only got 3 bullets and there's 4 of Motley Crew
« Reply #2338 on: June 8, 2013, 10:26:50 am »
With the expansion (apparently) on the horizon, I may only have a couple more years to wait

You could have posted taht in 2002
We'll See Things They'll Never See

Offline Kite

• The answer my friend, is blowing in the....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2339 on: June 8, 2013, 10:36:38 am »
Thats strange I'm 2200 ish and joined in 2000

Aye there are some things not quite right with the waiting list.  I joined in 2000 and am over 7000.
Who says fatties can't play football.......

Offline elmothered1

• Kopite
« Reply #2340 on: June 8, 2013, 10:42:40 am »

thats odd i joined in 1999 and im 648 on the list

Offline driftinwest

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone.
« Reply #2341 on: June 8, 2013, 10:59:02 am »
thats odd i joined in 1999 and im 648 on the list
Maybe they reassessed the list on who paid the £5 admin fee quickest for staying on it, now that is just a comment not a fact.  I'm 11,000 + on it last time I looked but that is from 2004 and its for my lad as I have one.
If my assistant had not signalled a goal, I would have given a penalty and sent off goalkeeper Patr Cheh. he beeped me to signal the foul. The noise from the crowd  stopped me hearing it, I have been involved at places like Barcelona, Ibrox, Old Trafford, Arsenal, but I've never in my life been involved in such an atmosphere. IT WAS INCREDIBLE

Offline Kennys from heaven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!"
« Reply #2342 on: June 9, 2013, 07:57:22 pm »
There is something VERY fucked up about this:

I've been on the waiting list nearly 10 years now and am 5225 on the list. Just mailed them and will call as well, but I get the feeling I'm being fucked off. There is no way I should be this number after all this time surely?

I was on it when I lived at my previous address and I notified the TO of my move to update my records - That was when my son was 1. He's 11 next month! WTF is going on??!!
« Last Edit: June 9, 2013, 08:00:39 pm by Kennys from heaven »
The most important people at Liverpool Football Club are the people who want to be here

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2343 on: June 9, 2013, 08:10:20 pm »

I've been on the waiting list nearly 10 years now and am 5225 on the list. Just mailed them and will call as well, but I get the feeling I'm being fucked off. There is no way I should be this number after all this time surely?

I was on it when I lived at my previous address and I notified the TO of my move to update my records - That was when my son was 1. He's 11 next month! WTF is going on??!!

Have you still got your confirmation letter with the date you joined it? If so then should be easy to resolve.

Offline harrylfc

• Legacy Fan
  • XABI'S MATE
« Reply #2344 on: June 9, 2013, 08:12:18 pm »
I went on the list in 1997, I'm currently round about the 7700 mark...how can that be.I did change address in 1999 and then again in 2004,so maybe that's a factor.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
  • All round the fields of Anfield road.
« Reply #2345 on: June 9, 2013, 09:31:01 pm »
They cocked it up, nothing can be done. Simple as
Quote from: CONFIAMOS on December 24, 2011, 01:45:18 PM
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2346 on: June 9, 2013, 09:43:27 pm »
They cocked it up, nothing can be done. Simple as

People have had it sorted if they have the original letter confirming the date they were first on the list.

Offline joel

• Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Lean. Joel Leeeaaaannnn! Please don't ban him just because you can!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2347 on: June 9, 2013, 09:44:32 pm »
People have had it sorted if they have the original letter confirming the date they were first on the list.

Typical. Didn't do anything for me.

One rule for one, another for someone else  :wanker
Perfect irony, out of everything he could have pictured next to, he's by a chocolate frog.

Offline CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #2348 on: June 9, 2013, 09:45:09 pm »
Typical. Didn't do anything for me.

One rule for one, another for someone else  :wanker

Not sure how they couldn't if you had the original letter proving the date?!

Offline joel

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2349 on: June 9, 2013, 10:08:32 pm »
Not sure how they couldn't if you had the original letter proving the date?!

The lad said that the list was final even though I had my original letter. Who knows

Not too assed really, I wouldn't be in a place to get one

Offline Floydy

• G is for grumpy. It is modest understatement.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hidden in the shadows, Orchestrating life
« Reply #2350 on: June 9, 2013, 11:11:58 pm »
Me dad put our name down back in 1992, never heard anything so I eventually rang in 2000 and was told no such list existed and to re-apply. Strange when people could just turn up at the old Ticket Office and buy one in 1992 but there you go. Re applied in 2000 and now find myself No. 2456 on the list.
A shambles if im honest.me and my dad go 80% of games home and away anyway but still desperate for a season ticket.
Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance.  Albert Einstein.  
Unquestionable trust in authority is the enemy of truth. Albert Einstein
Wake up to the war on for your mind!

Offline bigsamih

• Boys Pen
« Reply #2351 on: June 9, 2013, 11:47:04 pm »
I'm not fully sure of your argument here mate. Are you saying Moores and Parry are responsible for the massive demand for Liverpool season tickets that has spanned the last 2 decades? It doesn't surprise me Everton are able to give customers more freedom in the season ticket allocation and availability. They do not have a fan base (or historical success attracting fans) that compares.

No, im not saying Moores & Parry are responsible for the massive demand. I'm saying that when Ferguson, Edwards and the clan at United were investing in their club, the structure, the commercial side, the stadium, the facilities etc., Moores was delegating everything to Parry who, ultimately, failed to commercialize the club properly, failed to wrap transfer targets up quickly enough, failed to sell the club to decent custodians without seemingly any due diligence whatsoever, and - worst of all - failed to expand/build a stadium, which is why we are talking about this ST shambles.

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2352 on: June 10, 2013, 01:22:39 pm »
I went on the list in 1997, I'm currently round about the 7700 mark...how can that be.I did change address in 1999 and then again in 2004,so maybe that's a factor.

i went on in '97. Changed address 2006 and got confirmation of the changes. I got a ST two years ago. You've been arsed about like so many others.

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2353 on: June 10, 2013, 01:49:33 pm »
I have gone up 2 places in the last month or so

2 places!!!!

Offline Birdontheshirt

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2354 on: June 11, 2013, 03:51:23 am »
i went on in '97. Changed address 2006 and got confirmation of the changes. I got a ST two years ago. You've been arsed about like so many others.
We also went on list in '97 and got ST last year.  Must have been a few months behind you.

I've been emailing the club regarding how child season tickets are re-distributed once they become available. This should happen every year as kids turn 17.  They refuse to answer the question and keep referring me to the season ticket waiting list where me and my lad are 2000 apart. I think that theres less than a handful of child season tickets left.

Daughter was 5 when she went on the list and had reached 20 when she got ST.  So on the basis of a 15 year wait (& potentially increasing length as time goes on), it seems that the only ones who would qualify for a child ST would be those who were put on the list as babes in arms. 

Good luck with your enquiries.  I'm not convinced that child seasies exist.  Where do they seat them?  In the Anny Rd parent & child section for one season & then move them the following year when they're no longer eligible for a child seasie as they've reached 17?  Can't see it happening.  As the 'child' will be 16 (or possibly 15 depending on how birthday falls and speed at which parent got down to the TO following the birth) I guess they put them in the Centenary/Main/Paddock stands as can accommodate and just charge them the lower price until they're 17.  Then after that they keep the same seat if they want and pay the adult price.

(Apols if I've messed up the quotes - not got the hang of this)
Luck favours the brave, but not the stupid.

Offline Priest078

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2355 on: June 11, 2013, 10:36:11 pm »
Went on Christmas 94 got one for the 95 season, luck. My cousin put herself on in 99 and is about 1,000 on the list.

Offline hoppyLFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • @OTKFlags
« Reply #2356 on: June 11, 2013, 11:11:48 pm »
I have gone up 2 places in the last month or so

2 places!!!!

Just checked the list...me and my lad have also moved up 2 places....wtf!!!! ::) >:(
@OTKFlags

Supporter, not a customer!

JFT97

SOS member 11059

Offline KM519

• Kopite
« Reply #2357 on: June 12, 2013, 10:30:29 pm »
Just checked the list...me and my lad have also moved up 2 places....wtf!!!! ::) >:(

Haven't moved...I feel cheated!

Offline gregor

• Partial to a Swiss Roll
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2358 on: June 14, 2013, 03:26:57 pm »

I've also been on it nearly 10 years - I applied in September 2003. I'm 6815 in the current list, so your position sounds about right.

Offline Timeless Melody

• Kopite
« Reply #2359 on: June 16, 2013, 10:26:33 pm »