Author Topic: Torres - Confirmed rentboy  (Read 166224 times)

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
Re: Torres - Fee agreed - in talks with Chelsea
« Reply #160 on: January 31, 2011, 08:25:40 pm »
Not at all in the same class as Xabi, who left in a professional way that benefited the club.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #161 on: January 31, 2011, 08:25:55 pm »
I think he's making a big mistake, personally, but the anger and sadness has dissipated and I actually think this will turn out to have done us the world of good. Just think, we won't have to watch games with that little voice in the backs of our heads asking if he really wants to be here. I can see Carroll and Suarez being wonderful together as well. I honestly can't wait.

Offline sam-g-

• Kemlynite
« Reply #162 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:01 pm »
We should have put a clause that he won't be starting against us.

I want him to start against us and be made to wish he never left.

Offline Kahuna{=}Berger

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Innovate, not imitate.
« Reply #163 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:18 pm »
Can't wait til  he realises that he's playing in front of classless, plastic flag waving twats, all for the sake of an extra 50k a week. He's gonna think of the 'El Nino' and 'The King and The Kid' banners and realise that he's sold his fucking soul. Fuck him.

"His armband proved he was a Red, Bollooocks..., bolloooocks......"

YNWA Nando, la!

Offline tax_man

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #164 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:24 pm »

No way. Can't wait for the travelling Kop to make him squirm, showing him what he's missing. Gonna be sickening seeing him in that shirt but great chance to show him that no-one is bigger than LFC.

Offline bleedsred1978

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Get Behind Brendan Rodgers
« Reply #165 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:44 pm »
Torres wanted to go in the summer but hung around until the club was sold so that we would be able to sell the club in the first place and secondly we would get the money to buy a replacement.

Just a thought.
From here on in its all FSG's doing. Good or bad they will stand or fall by the decisions they have made in the summer of 2012. Lets hope they have gotten it right.

Offline Kerant

• Hertha Berlin Supporters Club, Member No. 00001
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #166 on: January 31, 2011, 08:26:48 pm »
Bye Torres. Thanks for the goals and memories, but you're a twat for doing this now.

Offline AshTJ

• Kopite
    • www.twitter.com/ashtjay
« Reply #167 on: January 31, 2011, 08:27:04 pm »
Fuck me we'll be up for it on Sunday.
Twitter - @ashtjay
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/ashtjproductions

Offline DeclanYNWA

• clueless/hopeless/useless member
  • Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #168 on: January 31, 2011, 08:27:40 pm »
I'm so fucking gutted.  I was in denial until I saw that news on .tv.  I haven't felt this way since the last time I was broken up with by a bird.  His relationship with the fans was so amazing.  I seriously feel so fucked off right now.  I can't even be excited for Suarez or Carrol right now.
If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing- Bill Shankly

Offline macca007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:21 pm »
I'm gutted but it just reminds me of the likes of mickey owen in his last season an he just wasnt interested.  The lad doesnt want to play an we've got a decent fee, but I just cant get my head round Chelsea of all places!!???  Especially with the age of their players, to me it just doesnt make sense an even my chelsea supporting mate says he cant see why he moved if it is true that he's gone there for trophies with the way the other clubs are at least catchin or even overtaking them.

Offline L7S

• Kopite
« Reply #170 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:24 pm »
I hope you will not win anything at the plastic club.

Offline Bangon

• Main Stander
  • Nara
« Reply #171 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:25 pm »
I loved him like a brother. Stabbed in the fucking heart.

Offline GoldstarGerrard.

• Kemlynite
  • YNWA
« Reply #172 on: January 31, 2011, 08:28:27 pm »
why Chelsea? ...piss off u liar twat

...and how can i change my profile name?'?

Offline Brentieke

• Vote King Hendo. Beaker's panic gif was modelled on his coupon. A seer & visionary - he saw how shite we are.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:31 pm »
Havent loved a player like him since Fowler. Idolised Nando. Way too much for a man my age.

A match never felt complete without him scoring. We could win 4-0, Id still feel a bit unsatsifed if he hadnt gotten himself on the scoresheet.

Had his pic on my phone, laptop screensaver. Sung his song millions of times. Spent hours agaonizing with every injury, waiting for news to come out of how long he'd be out for. Spent hours watching Spain games praying he wouldnt get injured.

Studied the goalscoring stats religiously, praying and hoping he'd get in our record books faster than any other player.

I excused his tantrums and his pouts. His not applauding away fans, to not reacting or breaking his stride when Defoe missed that pen and he had his back turned. I bought his book like a little kid and had his name on the back of my shirt.

I can understand his reasons for leaving. Ive said several times that I thought for him he should leave. No player like him should go a basically 3rd year without Champions League Football. No player like him should reach the age of 27 without any club honor. No player like him should have to leave his boyhood club to find medals, only to see the club he joined completely transform itself into his old club again.

I can understand him leaving. I know he must leave.

Its not the fact he left. I was expecting it next Summer. Its the timing. He could have gone in the Summer to any club in the world with his legacy intact, his head held high and he would have been welcomed back to Anfield like a hero. Just like Xabi and Sami. Like a legend. Instead he'll come back as a pariah. A Judas. Booed to high heaven and abused like hell. And he doesnt care. He couldnt care less. That hurts.

And Chelsea? Sorry. All that talk about how hid grandad talked to him about what being an Atletico Madrid fan meant. About what they stood for. About passion and pride, glory and pain. About what Real stood for. All that talk about how we reminded him of Atletico. About how he could identify with the town. With the people. With the history. About what an honor it was to play for us. All he's done is completely piss on everything we thought he stood for. On everything he said. He left Atleti with a press conference and the next season's shirt with his name on the back, but he's leaving Liverpool as a hypocrite and a fraud. That hurts Nando. That hurts so much. It hurts because I belived in you, because I thought you were true to your principles. It hurts because I loved you and still do, and you doing this makes you destroy everything you stand for.
My blog on Corruption in English Football and LFC Analysis.

http://diminbeirut.typepad.com/my-blog/

https://twitter.com/DimmyBad

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #174 on: January 31, 2011, 08:30:50 pm »
I can't say I'm interested in his reasons. Whatever he said, it would be self-serving.

I'm grateful for the games where he put in an effort, and the memories of his goals. I can even understand that he felt disillusioned. He's been phoning it in for a long time though, and I feel a bit of an idiot for defending him. There is no excuse for his behaviour in putting us in such a difficult position.

Well, he's Chelsea's problem now. He's clearly not the kind of man to give us a second thought and I'll return the favour.

I hope he keeps well and that the trinkets and lucre feel enough like happiness to keep his conscience euthanised.
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #175 on: January 31, 2011, 08:31:42 pm »
fernando who???????????????????

your loss fella!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline JackWard33

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • President of the Harry Wilson fanclub
« Reply #176 on: January 31, 2011, 08:31:46 pm »
He wasn't what we thought he was

A lesson in supporting the badge and the shirt - not the individuals

It's a worse day for him that us

Over it.

Offline Spinney

• Kopite
  • Here we go again!
    • chris spinney
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2011, 08:31:57 pm »
Alonso > Torres in my eyes Alonso still shows nothing but class to the club, Torres is leaving without a word.

Offline liverbnz

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:06 pm »

Illegal as he is/will be someone elses employee
One thing you will discover is that life is based less than you think on what you've learned, and much more than you think on what you have inside you from the very beginning

Offline Lucas21Dawson

• Kemlynite
« Reply #179 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:06 pm »
When I first heard about the transfer request I felt sick, shocked and upset.
I lost all respect for him.
For me he was my idol. Fowler was the first but vaguely remembered him. Then of course we had the judas Owen who was also an idol. Was old enough to understand football then. But the way Torres has handled this is such a disgrace.
Last season I thought to myself I wonder how I would feel if he left. I thought I would handle this worse.
I'm sure it is best for the club that he moves on. And with the signing of Carroll and suarez they could be a perfect partnership.
Now the job for me at the sad age of 22 is to bin the framed Torres pictures.
Oh and anyone interested in a signed 3rd kit framed last year signed by the spineless bottler?

Offline INABITSKI

• An own-nut-fondling manly man's wool. Possibly.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #180 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:18 pm »
I'm sat here now thinking back to all the slagging off Rafa got for money spent and not so much about how much he recouped. I know this potential transfer has come about after he has left the club, but he was one of his signings. That net spend is looking rather good in his favour now.

Offline jillcwhomever

• Finding Brian hard to swallow. Definitely not Paula Nancy MIllstone Jennings of 37 Wasp Villas, Greenbridge, Essex, GB10 1LL. Or maybe. Who knows.....Finds it hard to choose between Jürgen's wurst and Fat Sam's sausage.
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • "I'm surprised they didn't charge me rent"
« Reply #181 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:24 pm »
Loved him, can't hate him now. Liverpool Football Club had done extremely well out of him - loads of goals and a massive profit, especially for a player with injuries and 27 years old.

He didn't lie and let his contract down (unlike some). Think if he had held his nerve a little bit longer he would have been in a Liverpool side challenging as NESV look like they mean business.

Suarez and Carroll had better be good......

Well at least they will put some effort in, which was more than Torres did, the last 2 seasons.
"He's trying to get right away from football. I believe he went to Everton"

Offline Red@AD

• Kemlynite
« Reply #182 on: January 31, 2011, 08:32:59 pm »
Time will tell who will be the winners in this sorry saga but why do I feel so sad?

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #183 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:17 pm »
yet another example for the gullible of always supporting the club above any players!
Mellowing and Retired, and stayed around long enough to watch the Tories implode

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #184 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:22 pm »
see you back in madrid before you turn 30 handsome judas

Offline Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:55 pm »
I'm sat here now thinking back to all the slagging off Rafa got for money spent and not so much about how much he recouped. I know this potential transfer has come about after he has left the club, but he was one of his signings. That net spend is looking rather good in his favour now.

Not that many players you could say who've been bought for a huge amount and sold for more than double.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline powderfreak1

• Boys Pen
« Reply #186 on: January 31, 2011, 08:33:57 pm »
The shock and anger has gone, end of.

Time to look forward and support the team whilst positivity and excitement has arrived.

I'll never forgive the c*** though.

Offline MidwestWool

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Wool
« Reply #187 on: January 31, 2011, 08:34:01 pm »
Too bad we didn't know you would be selfish like most footballers. We would have then known that you didn't deserve to be on the same banner as the King.

Thanks for the memories but I won't wish you luck.

Offline Banquo's Ghost

• Macbeth's on repeat. To boldly split infinitives that lesser men would dare. To.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #188 on: January 31, 2011, 08:34:09 pm »
why Chelsea? ...piss off u liar twat

...and how can i change my profile name?'?

I think you will find a queue for the next few days. Take a number.  :)

(Perhaps PM a mod or post in the Announcements thread).
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:38:06 pm by The Repeated Meme »
Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars.

Offline Party Phil

• Boring Cunt that flies Air Bizarre
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Big in Japan
« Reply #189 on: January 31, 2011, 08:34:36 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Je7MqES4Wfk" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Je7MqES4Wfk</a>
If you're lying, I'll chop your head off.

Offline cashmere pringle

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #190 on: January 31, 2011, 08:35:50 pm »
Torres wanted to go in the summer but hung around until the club was sold so that we would be able to sell the club in the first place and secondly we would get the money to buy a replacement.

Just a thought.

i hope thats how he thought.

I cant beleive that he turned into a c*nt overnight.

You know he might have even done us a favour. 

Offline AshTJ

• Kopite
    • www.twitter.com/ashtjay
« Reply #191 on: January 31, 2011, 08:35:50 pm »
Illegal as he is/will be someone elses employee

And at the moment we're still his employer, can always refuse to sell unless they agree to not play him.

Any creative ideas for a song for him next week?

No need, just outsing the rentboys and the message will get through.
Twitter - @ashtjay
Youtube - www.youtube.com/user/ashtjproductions

Offline canuckkopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #192 on: January 31, 2011, 08:36:03 pm »
I was massively impressed with Fernando when he came aboard.  He put in his shifts.  But that was then.  I'm almost glad that it's come to this point.  There shouldn't be a single person who didn't see him skulking around out there with head down match in, match out.  Who didn't see the half hearted runs.  Who didn't see complaining.  He defeated himself in the end.  He gave up on the club, not the other way around.  He wanted a higher level of football, trophies.  Some players spend a life time looking for those things.  The one's we appreciate never stopping fighting until they get it.  He wasn't one of those players.  Credit to the individuals who come to the club knowing the circumstances.  Yes a big pay packet doesn't hurt.  But they know we aren't tops in the league right now, in terms of money and in terms of position.  But they came anyway.  So long Fernando.  Would have been great if it were you.  But it isn't.  So I'm moving on.

Offline fernANDDDo

• Main Stander
« Reply #193 on: January 31, 2011, 08:36:26 pm »
Regardless of the manner in which he left, Torres was my favourite player for four years and the memories he brought us I will always hold dearly. I don't know why he chose to leave us, but I will choose to continue cheering his name so hopefully he realises what a mistake he made. Imagine lining up against us, and the fans that cheer his name loudest and proudest are the Liverpool fans; the real fans? Hopefully that will stir the emotions in him that we real fans feel about him leaving.
You will always be welcome in Liverpool Fernando; The Kid that could have bee King
"Give yourselves the chance to become heroes."

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #194 on: January 31, 2011, 08:36:47 pm »
Really glad that it looks like we will ge the full £50m nothing less than what we deserve.
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline canuckkopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #195 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:02 pm »
I'm also quite proud that all my number 9 shirts say Fowler.

Offline caronia

• Main Stander
  • SOS Membership Number:7348
« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:06 pm »
He sulked last season and this.When we were going though a fight for our very survival last September and October he still sulked and couldn't be bothered.
Great player when he was fit and could be, but we need players who can grind out games for us week in week out, and there's no way he would ever have done that.
He could have done with learning a thing or two from Dirk Kuyt .I know he's got his critics,but I totally admire his spirit, he always gives his best.
Torres is only interested in Torres, a shame but there you.

Offline vivabobbygraham

• Waiting for the silver bus. Gobshites- united- will never be defeated. Whip him, beat him, call him Barbara, he can live with it. Self confessed c*nt (apparently)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The boys pen cured my acne
« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:07 pm »

Just a thought.

For another day I think. Let the dust settle and this may surface as a bona fide reason for him going. Would have had more credence if it was to Barca or Milan though. The thought of him having his head turned by Chelsea and months ago is what twists the knife in my aching gut.  :(
...If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two imposters just the same

Offline DanFromMars

• Stays up all night playing cards. Henri Winterman cigars
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Indie Retro News
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:26 pm »
Don't think anything nasty needs to be said but I'm mightily disappointed.  Will he look at his winning medals at Chelsea in the same way he would have looked at them when/if he would have with us?

Goodbye.
Indie Retro Gaming News Site
http://www.indieretronews.com/

Offline ztommyy

• Anny Roader
  • A♥A♣A♠
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:45 pm »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdA7tI988bE" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdA7tI988bE</a>
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 08:41:38 pm by ztommyy »
Let me tell you of our football team...