Author Topic: SORRY - He's got to go....  (Read 45159 times)

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
Re: SORRY - He's got to go....
« Reply #40 on: October 3, 2010, 05:37:41 pm »
The football results don't really matter. What does matter is the future of the club. Even if new benevolent owners come in, the isolation and sale of youth to fund so-called mature players increases the size of the hole we have to dig out later.

If you're going to lose, you might as well do so with Lucas and Insua instead of Poulsen and Konchesky. That's two cheap punts on the Brazil 2014 lottery that may or may not hit. They're younger, make less, and can get better.

He's raiding the wine cellar and popping Rafa's Riojas for lunch. They're best saved for next Christmas.

Offline RyanBabelsFish

• used2bee1101
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: October 3, 2010, 05:37:54 pm »
I'd actually have rather we got GH in than Hodgson.
My Tips @ www.inside-bet.com

RH: "You're under pressure as manager of Liverpool if you lose two games at any point in the season and we've already lost, five I think, out of eight, or is it four?"

Offline CorKopite

• a tool who can't spell
  • Legacy Fan
  • The house that Shanks built.
« Reply #42 on: October 3, 2010, 05:38:24 pm »
Not good enough and should of never been appointed.Nice man,but too defeatist and completely out of his depth
Bill Shankly-"I know this is a sad occasion but I think that Dixie would be amazed that even in death he could draw a bigger crowd than Everton can on a Saturday afternoon"

Mitch Hedberg-"Dogs are forever in the push up position"

Offline timiano

• Flatlander
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #43 on: October 3, 2010, 05:39:43 pm »

I'd take Djibril Cisse or Igor Biscan as manager at this moment in time.

Offline thedonone

• Main Stander
« Reply #44 on: October 3, 2010, 05:39:47 pm »
i said somewhere yesterday that if we where to lose to BLackpool at home then he would have no where to hide.

has he done  a post match interview yet

Offline Mighty_Red

• Rojo Poderoso!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All hail the King...
    • Join the fight - SOS
« Reply #45 on: October 3, 2010, 05:40:29 pm »
Anyone claiming Roy H should still be LFC Manager is not worthy to be a LFC supporter, really.

Well for one, he is not the Liverpool manager just someone put in charge of the team by a regime set out to destroy the club for their own gain.

Who gives a fuck if he stays or goes? Will it motivate the players anymore? It's not like we can replace the fuckers on the pitch with new ones.

The answer is simple as it has been since autumn 2007 - We need regime change at the top - NOTHING else will fix things
Some clubs were always destined for greatness...

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #46 on: October 3, 2010, 05:40:43 pm »
He's not the only one that needs to go...
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline i_wun_bite

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #47 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:04 pm »
7 games = 18% of the season in the league over.

10 games = 25% of the season in the league over.

It's not going to be pretty with that 3 additional game and honestly, in the past 17 or so games (inclusive of friendlies), how many times have we played well and with a game plan?

give roy up to 10 games? blind or deluded.

Offline coolfire

• Kopite
  • Raa-Fa..Rafael... Raa-Fa..Rafael... Raa-Fa..Rafael
« Reply #48 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:13 pm »
Sack the board.
And bring Rafa back.
Rafa Benitez, 19112007: "But even if I was approached I would tell whichever club it was that I am really happy with my club, my squad, my supporters and my city."

Moses said,"Come forth", but we came fifth...And won the Champions League!

Online koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #49 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:17 pm »
he's a nice guy but I hope he realizes this job is beyond his capabilities
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline i_wun_bite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #50 on: October 3, 2010, 05:41:36 pm »

salf diao?

Offline i_wun_bite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #51 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:04 pm »
he's a nice guy but I hope he realizes this job is beyond his capabilities

are u "insulting" his methods?

Offline cornelius

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Beware the beast man, for he is the Devil's pawn"
« Reply #52 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:06 pm »
At least allow us to be humiliated in the derby first FFS.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Your Huckleberry
« Reply #53 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:13 pm »
I never wanted Rafa to go, but when Roy was appointed I was willing to give him my full support

I wanted Roy to do well, I really did. 

But the unfortunate reality is, he is just not good enough to managing Liverpool.

All teams have bad performances from time to time, but what we've seen so far this season has been pretty dire to say the least

Thanks for trying to help us out Roy, but it may be for the best if you let Kenny take over 
When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #54 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:23 pm »
Well for one, he is not the Liverpool manager just someone put in charge of the team by a regime set out to destroy the club for their own gain.

Who gives a fuck if he stays or goes? Will it motivate the players anymore? It's not like we can replace the fuckers on the pitch with new ones.

The answer is simple as it has been since autumn 2007 - We need regime change at the top - NOTHING else will fix things

You dont have to fuck everything over just cus you are in a war, you can at least admit you are not up for it.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE GHOSTS IS EVERYWHERE

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #55 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:23 pm »

i'd take a bag of sand right now

Offline Keens

• Kopite
  • Thanks for the memories Rafa!
« Reply #56 on: October 3, 2010, 05:42:38 pm »
"I think I have said it before, but there is no one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club....." - Kenny Dalglish

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #57 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:05 pm »
I never wanted Rafa to go, but when Roy was appointed I was willing to give him my full support

But the unfortunate reality is, he is just not good enough to managing Liverpool.

All teams have bad performances from time to time, but what we've seen so far this season has been pretty dire to say the least

Thanks for trying to help us out Roy, but it may be for the best if you let Kenny take over 
That sums up exactly how I feel.
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #58 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:06 pm »

I think this sums it all up for more or less everyone.

Offline AA1122

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You will look down and the tea will be gone.
« Reply #59 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:25 pm »
Getting rid of the manager this early in the season will not help anybody. It will just throw us into further turmoil. What will happen when Hodgson leaves?

Get some perspective.

If you want to criticize, criticize. I can see all the shite too. Bad transfers, Undermining the club in the media, Not playing Agger. Playing people out of position. The holding midfield staying put on the halfway line. Lack of determination and pressure on the ball...etc. etc.

But putting the pressure on him now really won't help anyone. Get the owners out first. We have made our choice of manager for now, and I think we should 'stick' till the end of the season. You never know things might improve. We are still only 7 games in. Things can change.
All around you walls are tumbling down. Stop staring at the ground.

Offline stanleylhs

• Anny Roader
  • Oh Sami Sami!
« Reply #60 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:30 pm »
And herein lies the reason why Kenny was never appointed and Roy was, the fans have no feelings for Roy so as soon as the results went tits up he would be the easy target, whereas if Kenny was appointed the fans would look towards the owners instead.

Is Roy the man for the job? No, never thought he was, but all this just takes the focus away from where it should be.

YANKS OUT.
Good shout.

Man, you have a clear cool mind here, while everyone is in red hot angry fuming.

G+H out now!

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #61 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:36 pm »

I was thinking that, but the job would have driven GH into the grave.

If ever we were gonna be a mess, now is the time to be a mess just before the refinancing deadline. If ever Torres was gonna get injured, now is the time. It all devalues the club and decreases the chances of the cancers getting refinancing.

Right now, all I care about is Hicks and Gillett getting out of our club.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #62 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:42 pm »
unfortunately it's not the results that have made me annoyed at Roy.

it's the systematical dysfunctional prejudice against some of our younger and technical players in favour of older journeymen and local 'legends' along with tactics from the don howe book. Let's just get the fucking yanks out.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #63 on: October 3, 2010, 05:43:56 pm »
I said the man was insane for leaving his last job and coming to us in the first place, I think this proves it.
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline C

• ock. Skinny bastard attempting to give himself a brekkie heart attack. Miserable, Unless we win of course.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #64 on: October 3, 2010, 05:44:53 pm »
Some sanity...
Yes, finally someone has called it... groundbreaking.
People still underrate Cristiano Ronaldo.

Offline balticred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #65 on: October 3, 2010, 05:45:09 pm »

it's the systematical dysfunctional prejudice against some of our younger and technical players in favour of older journeymen and local 'legends' along with tactics from the don howe book. Let's just get the fucking yanks out.

I know what you mean but unfortunately one leads to the other

Offline Keith Lard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #66 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:11 pm »
I said the man was insane for leaving his last job and coming to us in the first place, I think this proves it.

I do feel sorry for Hodgson - he's a good man, nobody doubts that. But it's so painfully obvious he's not up to the job. This is going to set British managers back even further in their hope of landing the top jobs in the game. Harry Redknapp is the only saving grace for them.
Pour yourself a drink and enjoy watching a genius in red - John Barnes || https://youtu.be/XEJfzUSH4e4

Offline RedSoul9

• Anny Roader
  • Epic Swindle
« Reply #67 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:16 pm »

and his underdog, doom and gloom, 2nd rate mentality his brought with him from Fulham. 
When I was going through those moments of uncertainty a lot of fans supported me, saying: 'We want you to stay. But at the end of the day, if you don't, we wish you all the best and we are happy that you have been here.' I am very grateful for that. I am here now, and very happy to be here. There is no other club like Liverpool. - Xabi Alonso

Offline Clonsilla Red

• Kopite
« Reply #68 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:16 pm »
Getting rid of the manager this early in the season will not help anybody. It will just throw us into further turmoil. What will happen when Hodgson leaves?

Get some perspective.

If you want to criticize, criticize. I can see all the shite too. Bad transfers, Undermining the club in the media, Not playing Agger. Playing people out of position. The holding midfield staying put on the halfway line. Lack of determination and pressure on the ball...etc. etc.

But putting the pressure on him now really won't help anyone. Get the owners out first. We have made our choice of manager for now, and I think we should 'stick' till the end of the season. You never know things might improve. We are still only 7 games in. Things can change.
Yep we can end up bottom, a different manager and change of approach is needed quick before it is too late
Kenny Dalglish - 31/1/11
“The most important thing is the club.
“More important and bigger than any individual, no matter who has been through it previously and who will in the future. The club is the club."

Offline i_wun_bite

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #69 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:26 pm »
I said the man was insane clueless for leaving his last job and coming to us in the first place, I think this proves it.

corrected.

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #70 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:43 pm »
The football results don't really matter. What does matter is the future of the club. Even if new benevolent owners come in, the isolation and sale of youth to fund so-called mature players increases the size of the hole we have to dig out later.

If you're going to lose, you might as well do so with Lucas and Insua instead of Poulsen and Konchesky. That's two cheap punts on the Brazil 2014 lottery that may or may not hit. They're younger, make less, and can get better.

He's raiding the wine cellar and popping Rafa's Riojas for lunch. They're best saved for next Christmas.
Spot on, that's why I also hugely fear the appointment of Kenny as a sop to fan rage - whatever my worries about him in charge are dwarfed by the fear that without him in his current role our entire youth system looks worryingly open to abuse from the vultures in the board.

Appoint Kenny as manager and we risk losing him completely - and if you're being rational about it (which understandably many aren't) there's no WAY that Kenny would be a better choice than, say, Pellegrini, or a lot of other managers in a similar mould.

That said, I'd fucking love for Kenny to come in and turn the club around, but it'd all be based on hope rather than a rational attempt to analyse the problems and then solve them.
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline bulb head.

• Main Stander
« Reply #71 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:49 pm »
King kenny, answer our call.

Roy, thanks but no thanks.

Not good enough.

7 games in, one 1-0 win against West Brom.

He has to go before it is too late !

I honestly can not see where our next 3 points are coming from?

Offline Jokerman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #72 on: October 3, 2010, 05:46:59 pm »

Get some perspective.

Glad to see a sensible post in here. What's happening now is not only the result of the last three months, the most important issue at the club right now is getting rid of the owners.
How come Aquilani wasn't in the squad today?

Solving the drought in East Africa with his fancy flicks.

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #73 on: October 3, 2010, 05:47:12 pm »
Some people have made their bed (supporters included). They need to lie in it now.

YNWA Rafa.

Offline exile kopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #74 on: October 3, 2010, 05:47:19 pm »

Get some perspective.

Things can change in January to with 15 points? Please, be realistic. Kenny D would help.

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #75 on: October 3, 2010, 05:47:33 pm »
I checked the odds on liverpool to be relegated on betfair at half time.

Can anyone guess what the odds were???

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #76 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:22 pm »
I checked the odds on liverpool to be relegated on betfair at half time.

Can anyone guess what the odds were???

15/1?

Offline El Campeador

• Capital of Culture's Campaign Manager...Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The shupporters create chances, for sure, djes
« Reply #77 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:24 pm »

Get some perspective.

The longer he stays, the less chance that whatever crumbs of a decent squad will remain.

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #78 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:25 pm »
23 - 1

Offline Bogman

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #79 on: October 3, 2010, 05:48:49 pm »
go now, please, before you take us down further. ie 2 places.
I saw Saddam's hanging on YouTube and it made me think. It made me think... is there nothing on the Internet that I won't masturbate to?