Author Topic: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets  (Read 162931 times)

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
Re: SSC NAPOLI vs LIVERPOOL match tickets
« Reply #440 on: October 28, 2010, 10:43:49 pm »
Its a good point 'what should uefa do?' - i dont have the answer. But surely they need to do something regarding the fans who got stabbed.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #441 on: October 28, 2010, 10:45:58 pm »
I am sorry if this bored anyone (SwedenRed),
No No...You misunderstood... I was actuially very interrested what you had to say...seriously mate. Glad your experience was a little bit better than others.
Seemed like the Piazza Bellini where most of us stayed was in the heartland of the Mastiffs, however seemed like their code or whatever you call it, kept us relatively safe in that area.
As for the Pizza place... I took the fellas there the night before... I had two pizzas from there in a day... Was called Sorini I think. Nomenuente has a good clip of YNWA when we sang at the waiters request after our meal... Very friendly lot they were in there.
Also I have to agree with you 100% the conduct of the Naples police and Stewards ect... Extremely polite and kind. If it wasnt for them, I wouldnt have left the Ground dead on the Final whistle.
I think it has something to do with the local Mafia or something... As I suppose we come to spend money, and they want us back. Who knows.
Thanks for the experience mate.

Offline SwedenRed

• It's time we stopped mocking the afflicted. Being an England fan in Sweden is punishment enough :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #442 on: October 28, 2010, 10:47:51 pm »
Its a good point 'what should uefa do?' - i dont have the answer. But surely they need to do something regarding the fans who got stabbed.
Doubt they can do anything... We all know it was Napoli fans, however UEFA can brush it under the carpet cos everything happened away from the Stadium, and can be considerred non-football!?

Offline kevlumley

• Legacy Fan
  • Forza Liverpool
« Reply #443 on: October 28, 2010, 10:52:19 pm »
No No...You misunderstood... I was actuially very interrested what you had to say...seriously mate. Glad your experience was a little bit better than others.

I knew you were being nice really, thanks mate.

Well i have to say that was defo the best pizza i have ever had in my life, not that im some pizza expert, but it was good. It was even better after that tour of Italy after the game.

Hope you are off to Bucharest, if not see you at the next one. Fair play for driving down from Rome!

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #444 on: October 28, 2010, 10:54:26 pm »
What would UEFA do if similar events were to happen in Liverpool? Platini and co. would have a field day and we would be front page news all over europe. I hope that no such events happen over here cos we are better than the scum that we came across last week. Yes, it was a minority (but they were organised) but for fucks sake UEFA have to do something before some innocent foreigner suffers the worst.  :no
It's not where you've been, it's where we're going.

JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED but Justice is getting closer every day.

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #445 on: October 29, 2010, 06:13:33 am »
Next day did Pompeii, which was probably one of the best tourist attractions i have ever been to. To set 3-4 hours aside for this was not enough, so we made a day of it. We couldn't believe the size of the site and how much of it had been excavated and restored. For 11 euros, this was amazing value.

no matter how big the place was we still managed to bump into you and a few others :D
http://www.quidco.com/user/745087/

www.misternobody.co.uk

http://www.spiritofshankly.com/join.html

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #446 on: October 29, 2010, 09:26:57 am »
Sorbillo Gino Pizzeria - pizzas were unbelievable. Washed down with some strange German lager from a can. We didn't want to leave - asked for the dessert menu and the waitress looked at me as if I was mad!!

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #447 on: October 29, 2010, 09:35:38 am »
Sorbillo Gino Pizzeria - pizzas were unbelievable. Washed down with some strange German lager from a can. We didn't want to leave - asked for the dessert menu and the waitress looked at me as if I was mad!!
That was the only disappointment - no dessert!

Those pizzas were awesome - highlight of the trip for me :)

Offline NickoH

• Has to fart in private to avoid offending the posh guys and gals in the Marketing Dept
  • Legacy Fan
  • Speak softly love so no one hears us but the sky
« Reply #448 on: October 29, 2010, 10:21:10 am »
and they want us back.

Well they can fuck right off
I clutch the wire fence until my fingers bleed,
A wound that will not heal, a heart that cannot feel.
Hoping that the horror will recede,
Hoping that tomorrow we'll all be freed.........JUSTICE.

Offline aedge659

• Legacy Fan
  • Through wind and rain..
« Reply #449 on: October 29, 2010, 12:20:19 pm »

Seconded, i will never go back in my lifetime...only thing that would tempt me would be in were in a final to be staged there, but even then i would spend as little time in the actual city as possible.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #450 on: October 29, 2010, 12:22:33 pm »
Seconded, i will never go back in my lifetime...only thing that would tempt me would be in were in a final to be staged there, but even then i would spend as little time in the actual city as possible.
I'd stay in Sorrento and bus/train it in. Or even stay in Rome and train in and out day of the game.

Offline guest

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #451 on: October 29, 2010, 12:24:36 pm »
UEFA cannot do anything.

The attacks did not take place on the day of the game.
The attacks took place 5 miles from the stadium.
The attacks were carried out on tourist families as well.

Offline SwedenRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #452 on: October 29, 2010, 03:13:51 pm »
That was the only disappointment - no dessert!

Those pizzas were awesome - highlight of the trip for me :)
Yep...deffo the pizzas I had at Sorbillo, and the Pompeii excursion were out of this world.
Hopefully the Mafia can sort these Ultra Groups out... They are very bad for business!

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #453 on: October 29, 2010, 09:28:51 pm »
I will never go back to that place. If we get to a final there then will have to stay in the 'brass house' at Pompeii. Would only cost 11 euros and would be no hassle on the streets, but would have to get a decent carry out to take back to the digs.   ;D ;D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:56:28 pm by ACLE »

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #454 on: October 30, 2010, 01:33:08 am »
I will never go back to that place. If we get to a final there then will have to stay in the 'brass house' at Pompeii. Would only cost 11 euros and would be no hassle on the streets, but would have to get a decent carry out to take back to the digs.   ;D ;D

That brass house at Pompeii was so funny, I thought it was an hotel of the day to start with. With the rock type beds and pillows, until I saw the sketches above with the brasses laying on top of the men!! Definately stay there rather than Naples!!
« Last Edit: November 3, 2010, 10:49:29 am by matchball »

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #455 on: November 10, 2010, 10:56:38 am »
For those that visited Pompeii some sad news - Not only a wall collapsed, but the entire Domus Gladiators', so called because inside they trained athletes in ancient Pompeii. The collapse, according to initial investigations, occurred around 6 am and was noted by the custodians that arrived at work at about 7.30am on saturday 6th Nov

http://www.ilmattino.it/articolo.php?id=125661&sez=NAPOLI
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 11:01:53 am by matchball »

Offline GeeFJay

• aka 'Gazvinder Singh - Serial stalker.' Subject of a staffroom restraining order.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #456 on: November 10, 2010, 03:11:01 pm »
and that reminds gaz

www.misternobody.co.uk

banner stolen on pre-season tour 2009 'liverpool fc europes finest five star establishment'

Offline jayred19

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #457 on: November 10, 2010, 03:18:06 pm »
and that reminds gaz

reminds me of work haha
they say are days are numbered

Offline rhylred

• Here, There and Everywhere Bar Hull City.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #458 on: November 10, 2010, 03:21:48 pm »
great photos,one of the best parts of the trip,reading about the gladiators house,hope that wasn't the one sweden red had a souvenier rock from 8)

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #459 on: November 10, 2010, 03:31:10 pm »
certainly was phil, totally different world at pompeii, the atmosphere and feeling around that place was what i expected naples to be like to be honest, so relaxed and quiet, one of the times i think you felt safe.

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline jayred19

• Main Stander
« Reply #460 on: November 10, 2010, 03:35:37 pm »
wish i would of gome this 1 looks nice place pompeii
they say are days are numbered

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #461 on: November 11, 2010, 11:19:42 am »
certainly was phil, totally different world at pompeii, the atmosphere and feeling around that place was what i expected naples to be like to be honest, so relaxed and quiet, one of the times i think you felt safe.

Looks like were were in there at exactly the same time as you

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #462 on: November 11, 2010, 11:47:40 am »
Only time I felt safe for sure.

It was great to get out there and relax - shame the rest of the trip couldn't have been more like that.

Great pictures Gaz :wave

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #463 on: November 11, 2010, 12:27:12 pm »
Looks like were were in there at exactly the same time as you

i said to Al as big as pompeii is i bet you we bump into someone we know, outside the station we bumped into two of ours and then kev lumley and his missus near the vineyard, also you if we'd know who you were :D
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 12:29:42 pm by GeeFJay »

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #464 on: November 11, 2010, 12:29:09 pm »
Great pictures Gaz :wave

thanks Al ;)

shame i couldn't get the camera going right at the ground, all the moisture on the 2hr bus ride fogged it up and the only decent one of tom and his pepe and internet terriost banners was him looking like a terriost ;D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline matchball

• Kopite
« Reply #465 on: November 11, 2010, 12:42:34 pm »
great photos,one of the best parts of the trip,reading about the gladiators house,hope that wasn't the one sweden red had a souvenier rock from 8)

More interesting reading in this article lads, perhaps special note should be made of the last paragraph  ;)

http://www.ilmattino.it/articolo.php?id=126302&sez=NAPOLI

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #466 on: November 11, 2010, 12:56:18 pm »
 ;D

Quan ' is easy to take away a mosaic. The archaeological findings of Pompeii are monitored and can be easily stolen. They demonstrated a chronicler of the morning, Peter Treccagnoli, with a reportage which denounces the lack of controls within the site campano. The reporter writes about having his hands for a few hours of some tiles in the mosaic of the fountains of the Vineyard of the triclinium, documenting the ' theft ' with the camera, and you've walked inside of excavations with the tabs in your pocket. In Pompeii, accuses the reportage, surveillance is «sieves». Security cameras are installed only in some buildings and leaving the visitor bags are not checked. The result, said the reporter, is that if a visitor wants to take home a souvenir of Pompeii ' would not have that to lengthen their hands

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #467 on: November 11, 2010, 12:59:20 pm »
;D

Quan ' is easy to take away a mosaic. The archaeological findings of Pompeii are monitored and can be easily stolen. They demonstrated a chronicler of the morning, Peter Treccagnoli, with a reportage which denounces the lack of controls within the site campano. The reporter writes about having his hands for a few hours of some tiles in the mosaic of the fountains of the Vineyard of the triclinium, documenting the ' theft ' with the camera, and you've walked inside of excavations with the tabs in your pocket. In Pompeii, accuses the reportage, surveillance is «sieves». Security cameras are installed only in some buildings and leaving the visitor bags are not checked. The result, said the reporter, is that if a visitor wants to take home a souvenir of Pompeii ' would not have that to lengthen their hands
Mate your English has badly deteriorated

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #468 on: November 11, 2010, 01:13:00 pm »
thats your fault with all them limmericks and also bing translator :D

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #469 on: November 12, 2010, 02:36:28 pm »
i said to Al as big as pompeii is i bet you we bump into someone we know, outside the station we bumped into two of ours and then kev lumley and his missus near the vineyard, also you if we'd know who you were :D

Yeah saw quite a few Reds in there and met a couple I last saw in Madrid in the bar by the station

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #470 on: November 12, 2010, 07:27:41 pm »
there was a bar by the station??

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #471 on: November 12, 2010, 09:08:54 pm »
Did you not see the bar GeeFJay? Turn right off the platform & ten yards on your right. Restaurant/bar but sold ale if you only wanted ale. Which I did  :). Great pics of Pompei mate and can only agree once on the train out of town it was like 'holiday mode' and totally relaxed. Unfortunately had to travel back to town and then shackles were back up!! See you for your 25th Matchball.

Offline GeeFJay

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • insults.net
« Reply #472 on: November 13, 2010, 02:37:37 pm »
didn't see that bar but i become entranced around food sometimes especially italian! it took us a good five minutes to work out where the tunnel was to the other side of the tracks on the way back otherwise i'm sure if no food and poor sense of direction we'd have noticed it ;)

www.misternobody.co.uk

Offline ACLE

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #473 on: November 14, 2010, 08:08:13 pm »
Ha, ha GFJ. That would be the staircase just through the station doors with an arrow pointing down and then to the right. As if you were going to go through a tunnel and probably end up on the other side of the train track. It's things like that that keeps me sane in these shocking LFC days.   ;D  ;D

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #474 on: November 14, 2010, 08:34:01 pm »
Ha, ha GFJ. That would be the staircase just through the station doors with an arrow pointing down and then to the right. As if you were going to go through a tunnel and probably end up on the other side of the train track. It's things like that that keeps me sane in these shocking LFC days.   ;D  ;D
We walked right to the end of the platform thinking there must be some crossing point and wondering how the fuck people were getting across - some secret underground tunnel? I think me or GFJ asked a local in the end who pointed us into the ticket office where low and behold we saw the sign!

Offline Shanklygates

• This is not a Custom Title.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The runaway train.....
« Reply #475 on: November 15, 2010, 01:06:55 pm »
People at Garibaldi were just walking across the tracks!!  :o
We are a team of one half.

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #476 on: November 15, 2010, 04:44:22 pm »
People at Garibaldi were just walking across the tracks!!  :o
I thought about it!

Offline weebroalan

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #477 on: November 16, 2010, 10:56:48 am »
Has anyone had a refund of their special delivery fees for the tickets which never turned up.

I've had nothing and was thinking about giving the TO a call

Offline Pata

• cake
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #478 on: November 16, 2010, 11:24:13 am »
Yeah, saw it on my account. Came through last week, I think.

Offline jdirckze

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #479 on: November 16, 2010, 02:01:59 pm »
Has anyone had a refund of their special delivery fees for the tickets which never turned up.

I've had nothing and was thinking about giving the TO a call

mine came through on 28th oct