Author Topic: SaveLFC Campaign - get angry at whoever you like - the gloves are off  (Read 14859 times)

royhendo

Re: SaveLFC Campaign - get angry at whoever you like - the gloves are off
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2010, 01:46:13 pm »
Thought this was a good example of an infographic. Note - I'm not making any comment on the content of the diagram - just the look and feel and presentation.

royhendo

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2010, 02:58:06 pm »
Another one by the same guy.

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #82 on: July 30, 2010, 12:27:40 am »
Been giving the campaign lots of thought - tried using the save lfc site but I find it virtually unusable not sure why but the formatting seems all over the shop think its down to my pC which keeps crashing anyway

anyway I was speaking to some other fans today - one a Manc and the other a Southend fan - we were all studying our navels but we all came to the same conlusions - other than we all had innies - the campaigns are great for 'awareness' but they are not going to achieve what we want

the action required to generate change needs a critical mass which is not going to happen without drastic events such as relegation, administration etc - that eureka moment is shrouded not only be ignorance but by the team vs club debate which haunts all of us who need our football fix

the only way this can work for the majority is if somebody else does it all for them and they just have to tick a box

the conclusion therefore is legislation

I believe all of the pressure needs to be brought on the government - these are the guys who do yield to public perception , who are more interested in headlines than profits

the football lobby has the chance to be one of the largest pressure groups in the UK if it is organised

there are already fledging organisations out there but imagine if the energy for a national campaign could be harnessed - by far the two largest clubs in the UK share exactly the same problems they also both feel impotent to address their real concerns

the campaign to date has been about education - its been about building numbers  - but who is interested in those numbers - the media, the politicians and the FA -  if we could educate the FA - if we could get them singing from a our hymn sheet then imagine the leverage that gives us

if we could use our numbers to sway their opinions then maybe we can make headway with the government

there is supposed to be a root and branch review of football in this country - one of its conclusions must be that we need to take some of the power away from premiership clubs- not least in youth development but another must be that clubs are losing their ties with their communities - if they look to germany they will see how revitalising and energising to communities those ties can be - if this governments mantra is we'll help you if you help yourself then isn't the reclaiming of football clubs in line with the 'big society' agenda.

imagine for a second if the weight of passion and energy that goes into football went into local community clubs how that could transform an area

the objective at least initially would be to see legislation enacted to see 10% of each club being owned by the fans and thereby inisting on fan representation on the board to ensure transparency - this is in line with SOS thinking and begins to show fans what is possible

the second objective would be for there to be a right for fans to own 51% of their club

anyway thanks for reading - just some ransom thoughts from 3 random pissed off fans - what do you think?
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline manifest

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2010, 07:39:21 am »
Good stuff Vulmea. It's such a big subject. Germans seem to be able to co-operate in ways that the english really struggle with......we are all so much about our own independence. I heard Klinsman talking during the world cup about the root and branch change that they introduced from the national team down, and they asked all the first div. clubs to follow a set of basic changes to methods and levels of training right through style of play.....and all the clubs signed on. Can you imagine that happening here?

I think also that Murdoch and sky was really the first LBO in football. He massively over-bid beyond what ITV and BBC bid, and then raised ad rates and sky rates to cover the cost...he basically sucked a whole lot of cash that was going to other places towards football. He did the very same thing to the NFL with his Fox network..pure leveraging which exploded advertising budgets and revenue, player salaries etc. The prem grew into this vast sink hole for money as it attracted many of the best players in the world and created the first 'world league'.....at least in terms of viewership. The upside? Football of the highest quality, 4 prem teams occupying the final 4 places in the CL, world wide attention and subsequent riches. Isn't this conglomerate the real power in the game? I suspect that the Premier League, and to a lesser extent the FA, are really like politicians in the US.....bought and paid for servants of the corporations who pay for their election. In that sense I agree that I would like to see the FA take back genuine control of the game, but the prem clubs would I think, just take their ball and play without them, or certainly threaten to.

I'm well out of touch with british politics, but I can't imagine a conservative govt. doing anything that doesn't suit murdoch...though of course you are talking about a ground up movement. I must admit, I had plenty of fantasies about Newcastle, Mancs  and us all joining together to start to make make meaningful change over the last couple of years when we all three had problems in common, and I do think that ongoing efforts to coalesce around what we share, as you refer to, may produce some real results, but we would have to take the long view, and be prepared I think to see the end of the prem as the big money world league......a tough sell.....it's the perfect catch 22 of capitalism......we love it and hate it in equal measure.

And everything you speak of so truly, has echoes of my frustration that we are fucking up the planet while we all stand paralysed unable to do anything about it. Powerlessness runs deep everywhere. It's like we dare not really cooperate for fear that we'll lose our individuality/independence. I think that groups and individuals may get into various "doings", and those involved experience a reduction in powerlessness, and sometimes experience a genuine elevation, but there is pain around the corner when the engaged come up again against the many still living in disconnected powerlessness. The same issues I imagine that faced those who first grew the trade unions. Do we have to all share suffering together before we'll act together? I really admire what Roy started this summer, because it identified that connection was the path to reduce the disconnection, hence the art, which connects us by transcending our personalities and our minds, and speaks straight to the heart....the only place where people really can come together......as we know from what binds us all, our love of Liverpool.

But the summer campaign was hugely successful......we easily doubled, probably tripled the core resistance, and made anything but the owners removal ridiculous. Is it enough, no, and as to the wider steps you speak of, I hope we can begin to tackle them.   

royhendo

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2010, 08:37:23 am »
It's very true Vulmea mate and it's exactly why we've put the feelers out on working with the FSF and promoting their work. SOS are working with them directly, as are Oi! FA, who are on these thar boards. I think the most valuable thing we can take from the summer's work is the crash course it's provided along the way. Working on IT-led business change projects in my professional life, it's hammered home a few truths that I was obviously naive about until now.

Anyway, the main thing to remember I reckon is that this is a long-term thing, or it should be. We can improve it and improve it and extend its reach, and as Ray says, as long as we keep it reasonably fresh and come up with good ideas, we'll make an impact. It's all about managing our own expectations really. It has to feel right as an end in itself (even if it never achieved anything) in order for it to be worthwhile.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2010, 08:43:00 am »
It's very true Vulmea mate and it's exactly why we've put the feelers out on working with the FSF and promoting their work. SOS are working with them directly, as are Oi! FA, who are on these thar boards. I think the most valuable thing we can take from the summer's work is the crash course it's provided along the way. Working on IT-led business change projects in my professional life, it's hammered home a few truths that I was obviously naive about until now.

Anyway, the main thing to remember I reckon is that this is a long-term thing, or it should be. We can improve it and improve it and extend its reach, and as Ray says, as long as we keep it reasonably fresh and come up with good ideas, we'll make an impact. It's all about managing our own expectations really. It has to feel right as an end in itself (even if it never achieved anything) in order for it to be worthwhile.
Thing is Roy once something goes wrong at the club again and the feel good factor of Joe Cole etc wears off then then these boards will packed again with people wanting to help out with the campaign!

royhendo

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2010, 09:04:58 am »
Phenomenal post that Manifest (as usual). Ask not for whom the bell tolls - it tolls for us all.

royhendo

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2010, 09:07:38 am »
I'd rather everything went well at the club and we saw it sold to responsible owners though Alan. You never know. The one worry will be making sure we all club together and make sure Jonny's not out of pocket.

Offline weebroalan

• Liable to be bamboozled at traffic lights. Beware! Prefers creme eggs to whoppers. Mr irresponsible-in detention for getting on a train
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2010, 09:40:28 am »
I'd rather everything went well at the club and we saw it sold to responsible owners though Alan. You never know. The one worry will be making sure we all club together and make sure Jonny's not out of pocket.
That would be the perfect scenario and hopefully it happens it's just interesting to see how quickly peoples attention is diverted.

Offline NavyNickRN

• Kemlynite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2010, 11:55:18 am »
We are now coming to the start of the new season, which will hopefully bring silverware galore to this Mighty Club.

As we know the club is still up for sale and it looks like the Yanks will still be in charge come the Arsenal game.  I know a boycott of the game was muted and was greeted with a missed responce, which I can fully understand, what with my brother being a ST holder.

So what about a protest before the game, get as many people as we can to take part and then walk up to the stadium and show the world we are not happy.  The Sky camera's are going to be on us that day, they will be asking all the fans what they expect of the new manager and new players.  If we hold a massive protest, loud and colourful, they will find it very hard to avoid not covering the protest.

Then after the protest you can either boycott the game or go in.  There could also be leaflets made to hand out to all the people who stand on the sides videoing the protest with there I-phones.  Leaflets could be given out in the Albert and outside the club shop.

I dont know if this has already been talked about, but i think we could get a very big turnout, show the world what is going on.

What are peoples thoughts about it?  Not sure if SOS are doing one, but I am going to post on the other forums too to see what response I can get.
Get out of our club you lying scumbag bastards

Offline Vulmea

• Almost saint-like.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2010, 12:57:46 pm »
Good stuff Vulmea. It's such a big subject. Germans seem to be able to co-operate in ways that the english really struggle with......we are all so much about our own independence. I heard Klinsman talking during the world cup about the root and branch change that they introduced from the national team down, and they asked all the first div. clubs to follow a set of basic changes to methods and levels of training right through style of play.....and all the clubs signed on. Can you imagine that happening here?

I think also that Murdoch and sky was really the first LBO in football. He massively over-bid beyond what ITV and BBC bid, and then raised ad rates and sky rates to cover the cost...he basically sucked a whole lot of cash that was going to other places towards football. He did the very same thing to the NFL with his Fox network..pure leveraging which exploded advertising budgets and revenue, player salaries etc. The prem grew into this vast sink hole for money as it attracted many of the best players in the world and created the first 'world league'.....at least in terms of viewership. The upside? Football of the highest quality, 4 prem teams occupying the final 4 places in the CL, world wide attention and subsequent riches. Isn't this conglomerate the real power in the game? I suspect that the Premier League, and to a lesser extent the FA, are really like politicians in the US.....bought and paid for servants of the corporations who pay for their election. In that sense I agree that I would like to see the FA take back genuine control of the game, but the prem clubs would I think, just take their ball and play without them, or certainly threaten to.

I'm well out of touch with british politics, but I can't imagine a conservative govt. doing anything that doesn't suit murdoch...though of course you are talking about a ground up movement. I must admit, I had plenty of fantasies about Newcastle, Mancs  and us all joining together to start to make make meaningful change over the last couple of years when we all three had problems in common, and I do think that ongoing efforts to coalesce around what we share, as you refer to, may produce some real results, but we would have to take the long view, and be prepared I think to see the end of the prem as the big money world league......a tough sell.....it's the perfect catch 22 of capitalism......we love it and hate it in equal measure.

And everything you speak of so truly, has echoes of my frustration that we are fucking up the planet while we all stand paralysed unable to do anything about it. Powerlessness runs deep everywhere. It's like we dare not really cooperate for fear that we'll lose our individuality/independence. I think that groups and individuals may get into various "doings", and those involved experience a reduction in powerlessness, and sometimes experience a genuine elevation, but there is pain around the corner when the engaged come up again against the many still living in disconnected powerlessness. The same issues I imagine that faced those who first grew the trade unions. Do we have to all share suffering together before we'll act together? I really admire what Roy started this summer, because it identified that connection was the path to reduce the disconnection, hence the art, which connects us by transcending our personalities and our minds, and speaks straight to the heart....the only place where people really can come together......as we know from what binds us all, our love of Liverpool.

But the summer campaign was hugely successful......we easily doubled, probably tripled the core resistance, and made anything but the owners removal ridiculous. Is it enough, no, and as to the wider steps you speak of, I hope we can begin to tackle them.   

thought provoking as always - genuinely enjoyed reading that - I do feel that shared pain and on an epic scale would be required to overcome the inertia that exists on the ground

one of  a number of things which have struck me over the summer is that the american declaration of independance spoke about exactly the same inertia, of the way people wil suffer unduly rather than act just because its easier to do so

Is it part of the human condition?  I'm reading the 7 daughters of eve at the moment hopefully it'll shed some light on whether this is learned behaviour or ingrained into our DNA.

The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy/Shanklyboy.

Offline Rigga

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #91 on: August 4, 2010, 01:53:00 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptiTVZO3xSo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ptiTVZO3xSo</a>

royhendo

« Reply #92 on: August 4, 2010, 09:25:10 am »
FYI - very interesting.

royhendo

« Reply #93 on: August 4, 2010, 09:27:33 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ptiTVZO3xSo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ptiTVZO3xSo</a>

Brilliant - let's get it loaded up - cheers mate!

Offline fatherjack

• Anny Roader
  • Keep the faith and Walk On.
« Reply #94 on: August 4, 2010, 12:56:20 pm »

Excellent piece of work it is great to see talented people putting stuff like this together.
SOS member 3252

LiverpoolFC............Did you think we would leave you dying?

Offline Zappa

• Old OCB Rep
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Shankly's man 60yrs served come December
« Reply #95 on: August 4, 2010, 01:04:38 pm »
No offence intended here, but what do you hope to achieve from the campaign? The owners know they're despised, and likely don't care, and have already put the club up fror sale, so it's mission accomplished in that sense. While I applaud the hard work of everyone highlighting the debt issues and keeping them in the public eye, the reality is it's the breakdown in the owners relationship and credit crisis that has forced their hand. Call it apathy if you want, but I guess a lot of fans are now just waiting to see the outcome of the sale process.

The only problem is the "couldn't be arsed" or "apathetic" or "waiting to see what happens" people are unwittingly part of the silent majority and fair game for jurno's and others to count as against the protest. If thats what you want , then okay its a free choice.

Doing something costs nothing much more than a few minutes of your time and perhaps a stamp or two.

Doing nothing might cost you nothing

But it might cost you your club
There ain't no money in poetry
That's what sets the poet free
I've had all the freedom I can stand

Offline fatherjack

• Anny Roader
« Reply #96 on: August 4, 2010, 01:31:25 pm »
The only problem is the "couldn't be arsed" or "apathetic" or "waiting to see what happens" people are unwittingly part of the silent majority and fair game for jurno's and others to count as against the protest. If thats what you want , then okay its a free choice.

Doing something costs nothing much more than a few minutes of your time and perhaps a stamp or two.

Well said, what people need to realise is the pressure needs to be kept on, Gillet is already deploying delaying tactics by all of a sudden introducing more bids to slow up the potential sale of the club.

It simply does not suit Hicks and Gillet to sell right now, they are perfectly happy to sit tight while RBS keep refinancing the loans and hope that the global markets pick up and they can then sell the club on for the 800 mil or so that Hicks values it at.

Ok i know i am preaching to the converted in this thread but there are an awful lot of Liverpool supporters out there who have still not got the message that it is vitally important that G&H are out of our club sooner rather than later.

117,000 pounds per day in interest payments alone are being bled out of our club, how can anyone be apathetic about that?

We must keep educating the masses in everyway we can and keep the pressure on G&H, RBS, Broughton et al to do the right thing and sell our club to fit and proper owners asap.
SOS member 3252

Offline Rafa_La

• Would give Chopper one by mouth
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool, Did you think we would leave you dying?
« Reply #97 on: August 4, 2010, 02:05:09 pm »
Well said, what people need to realise is the pressure needs to be kept on, Gillet is already deploying delaying tactics by all of a sudden introducing more bids to slow up the potential sale of the club.

It simply does not suit Hicks and Gillet to sell right now, they are perfectly happy to sit tight while RBS keep refinancing the loans and hope that the global markets pick up and they can then sell the club on for the 800 mil or so that Hicks values it at.

Ok i know i am preaching to the converted in this thread but there are an awful lot of Liverpool supporters out there who have still not got the message that it is vitally important that G&H are out of our club sooner rather than later.

117,000 pounds per day in interest payments alone are being bled out of our club, how can anyone be apathetic about that?

We must keep educating the masses in everyway we can and keep the pressure on G&H, RBS, Broughton et al to do the right thing and sell our club to fit and proper owners asap.

There's more than some that should know better but can not grasp
 this fact. Never ending necessity to educate
« Last Edit: August 4, 2010, 02:50:01 pm by Rafa_La »
Nunca me bajoneé, mi conciencia estaba tranquila porque sabía cómo habían sido las cosas.
"The reason i never felt depressed is because my conscience was clear, I Knew what had really happened."
Luis Suarez
YNWA

Offline Zappa

• Old OCB Rep
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #98 on: August 4, 2010, 02:23:11 pm »
As most will know I was skeptical about H&G from the start.

So why am I cautiously optimistic about the Kenny H Bid?

Simple

1. I Trust the two main providers of info. I don't think I know either of them personally but I know people who I trust absolutely who tell me that they know and trust one of them.

2. Its not a Sugar-Daddy bid. It's still a business deal and they will look to make money in the longer term; but not by crippling the club. Their profit will come from increasing the club value and massive merchandising opportunities. So if the club isn't crippled by debt repayments and helped with initial investment to make it a real contender it will blossom again.

3. WE are better organised and so wary that only an idiot would walk into such a deal and expect to get away with smoke mirrors and unfulfilled promises of Snoop-Dog. From so many different angles WE are on the case and if anything we've been taught to be almost completely untrusting.

We have to take a leap of faith sometime; whoever takes over needs to be given the opportunity to fail or succeed in delivering promises.

For half a century I have NEVER trusted the owners - so it aint gonna change now.

Lets push H&G out and then applaud or attack Kenny H's crew according to what they actually do
« Last Edit: August 4, 2010, 04:52:14 pm by Zappa »

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #99 on: August 4, 2010, 02:25:22 pm »

Simple

1. It Trust the two main providers of info. I don't think I know either of them personally but I know people who I trust absolutely who tell me that they know and trust one of them.

2. Its not a Sugar-Daddy bid. It's still a business deal and they will look to make money in the longer term; but not by crippling the club. Their profit will come from increasing the club value and massive merchandising opportunities. So if the club isn't crippled by debt repayments and helped with initial investment to make it a real contender it will blossom again.

3. WE are better organised and so wary that only an idiot would walk into such a deal and expect to get away with smoke mirrors and unfulfilled promises of Snoop-Dog. From so many different angles WE are on the case and if anything we've been taught to be almost completely untrusting.

We have to take a leap of faith sometime; whoever takes over needs to be given the opportunity to fail or succeed in delivering promises.

For half a century I have NEVER trusted the owners - so it aint gonna change now.

Lets push H&G out and then applaud or attack Kenny H's crew according to what they actually do

Couldn't agree more. This is my take on the situation.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Redguard

• Main Stander
« Reply #100 on: August 4, 2010, 02:28:08 pm »

Yes indeed. Well said lads.
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

Offline fatherjack

• Anny Roader
« Reply #101 on: August 4, 2010, 02:44:43 pm »

Simple

1. It Trust the two main providers of info. I don't think I know either of them personally but I know people who I trust absolutely who tell me that they know and trust one of them.

The more i read posts like this the more convinced i become that Kenny H is the bid that should be accepted. However i also have a horrible feeling that G&H will do everthing they can to block this bid which is why it is even more important than ever that we keep up the pressure on RBS and Broughton to do the right thing for our club.  By keeping up the pressure we are also reminding them that we are watching their every move.
SOS member 3252

Offline Red number seven

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Today's newspaper, tomorrow's chip paper
« Reply #102 on: August 4, 2010, 04:08:28 pm »
Can we not do better than that?

Should we not be pushing the idea of supporter representation at boardroom level plus or minus equity options to whomever takes over the club?

I am also cautiously optimistic about the next owners, but I also cannot see how the long term future can be guaranteed to be both in the club's interests and traditions without the spiritual owners of the club having some say - even if it is merely an advisory capacity (and preferably some tangible ownership) - in the running of the club.

Is accepting this not the best "fit and proper" test?
"You just have to give them credit for not throwing in the towel" - Gennaro Gattuso, May, 2005

And then we'll get 4th as well and everyone in the whole world can do one.

Offline Zappa

• Old OCB Rep
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #103 on: August 4, 2010, 05:01:39 pm »
£237 million we toss these numbers around like we can relate to the in our day to day dealings

Here's one way of looking at it.

If the 3963 people who've signed the petition had instead signed up to share the debt, they'd each owe £ 59,803.18 !

Or nearly £6,000 for every person at a full house home game!

Lets get telephone numbers on the petition and letters

Offline Jagged Princess

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool are back
« Reply #104 on: August 4, 2010, 08:15:33 pm »

Simple

1. I Trust the two main providers of info. I don't think I know either of them personally but I know people who I trust absolutely who tell me that they know and trust one of them.

Zappa – for me a very thought provoking post.  Like you I’m prepared to “take a leap of faith” with Huang’s bid.  I’m not sure why if I’m honest, I just have a gut feeling it’s best for the Club.  That doesn’t mean I’ll blindly let anyone come in without questioning their motives, I and millions of other fans will be watching any new owner like hawks. 

Our Club is too precious, not only to us but to all those who have gone before us and at every opportunity we should put as much pressure on RBS/Broughton to make what I personally feel is the right decision by accepting Kenny’s bid and give it the chance to “ blossom again”
"... I can only add that the Liverpool fans know the story and the truth. And they know that it is easy to pass judgment if you have been in power for 24 years."  Rafa Benitez 18.09.10

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #105 on: August 5, 2010, 01:29:22 am »

Many a true word spoken in song.

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?
Shoulder to shoulder, now brother, we carry no arms
The blind man sleeps in the doorway, his home
If only I had an enemy bigger than my apathy I could have won
« Last Edit: August 5, 2010, 03:14:31 am by shanklyboy »

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #106 on: August 5, 2010, 03:13:59 am »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zLzc4ABXDVM&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zLzc4ABXDVM&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #107 on: August 5, 2010, 09:06:39 am »
Class. :)

Offline Rigga

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #108 on: August 5, 2010, 10:50:15 am »
Quality.  Are they on here?

Offline imissrafa

• Main Stander
  • earliest memories..dad teaching me 'scouser tommy'
« Reply #109 on: August 5, 2010, 11:05:59 pm »
Proper funny that, should get people thinking a bit more?

Another person here whose willing to help with any sort of legwork that needs doing?

Feel a bit surreal at the moment with all this bid info, just keep worrying that were going to be getting into a situation that's not much better.

Keep up the good work guys, think I prefer the website and the campaign forum at least I don't have to look at half the pathetic things some people say in the main forum
Justice 96

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #110 on: August 6, 2010, 01:31:16 am »
Hot off the press.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3MXu4bxMCPs&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3MXu4bxMCPs&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;fs=1</a>

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #111 on: August 6, 2010, 01:34:06 am »
Quality.  Are they on here?

No mate.
They are on Facebook though.
http://www.facebook.com/TheRedmenTV

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #112 on: August 7, 2010, 01:16:06 am »
Thought this might work on some level.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

royhendo

« Reply #113 on: August 7, 2010, 09:49:40 am »
;D

It's funny - I like that but I can see the kind of comments it'd get online. People think we're already sold.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #114 on: August 7, 2010, 11:06:05 am »
Hot off the press.

The man that brought you And-ree Vur-no-no.  :lmao

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #115 on: August 7, 2010, 03:47:39 pm »
;D

It's funny - I like that but I can see the kind of comments it'd get online. People think we're already sold.

There's only one way to find out mate.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline guigy

• Kopite
  • OurClubOurShirt.com
« Reply #116 on: August 8, 2010, 01:20:17 am »
SaveLFC DVD free download.

Download it, copy it, distribute it.

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=261597.0

one of Eamon Dunphy’s favourite observations: “He’s an arsehole - but he’s not a great arsehole.”

royhendo

« Reply #117 on: August 9, 2010, 10:05:01 am »
There's only one way to find out mate.

See what I mean? Facebook is choc-full of incredible insight into how basic people can be.

Offline brownie 09

• Long-winded.....but never mind :)
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • twitter - brownie09RAWK
« Reply #118 on: August 9, 2010, 10:22:32 am »
as this is the getting angry at whoever thread david sullivan is defending the yanks reign at lfc just cought a glimpse of what he said but utter tool why does he feel the need to comment on our situation!

royhendo

« Reply #119 on: August 9, 2010, 10:27:54 am »
It's all good though Brownie - at least the debate's in the public domain now and people can tell when they're being told shite I guess. Where's this?

Honestly, that Times front page did for us what no amount of campaigning could have done. I was at a barbie yesterday, and loads of people came over and asked me what I thought about the situation at Liverpool. They knew the yanks were hated and they were aware of the debt and the precarious position.