Author Topic: Joey Barton. Bad wool.  (Read 120995 times)

Offline Tonyh8su

• Tonyign0r35u
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
Re: Joey Barton. Bless.
« Reply #240 on: December 5, 2012, 03:10:58 pm »

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #241 on: December 5, 2012, 03:25:54 pm »
absolute disgrace from samuel that. then again it's the mail. what do people expect?

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #242 on: December 5, 2012, 03:27:38 pm »
So Martin Samuel can add homophobia to xenophobia - outstanding stuff. What a horrible, fat c*nt that man is.

Offline S.Red please

• SerbianRed ;)
  • Legacy Fan
  • Penny Lane there is a barber showing photographs
    • HFSG
« Reply #243 on: December 5, 2012, 03:31:31 pm »
Hope he does sue him. Martin Samuel is a waste of space.
Justice for the 97

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #244 on: December 5, 2012, 03:31:34 pm »
Seriously, how does that fat twat gets his stuff past his editor?
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Antics

• Roadshow
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is what you'll get when you mess with us.
« Reply #245 on: December 5, 2012, 03:32:29 pm »
That's a fucking shocking article even by the fat one's standards.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Factor Winner 2012 - it's a rap, folks!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #247 on: December 5, 2012, 03:34:43 pm »
Hey guys, I'm not from England, so I don't know, but is it like, basically anyone with a computer can become a journo there, or what?

Offline sinnermichael

• I copy other people's photoshops and twitter posts and texts and pretend they're mine.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #248 on: December 5, 2012, 03:37:40 pm »
Seriously, how does that fat twat gets his stuff past his editor?

fuck knows.

worst thing is he'll probably have a ready-made follow-up article, calling barton homophobic for protesting at being tagged "gay".

Offline Grumpster

• RAWK's Resident Whistleblown Toys-From-Pram-Thrower.
  • Kemlynite
  • RAWK Staff are worse than AIDS.
« Reply #249 on: December 5, 2012, 03:50:43 pm »
Joey Barton... Even the name makes me laugh, it's fucking hilarious, absolute stupid idiot and he ruined his career by kicking a player on the floor. He'll never play for an English team again.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #250 on: December 5, 2012, 03:53:39 pm »
Joey Barton... Even the name makes me laugh, it's fucking hilarious, absolute stupid idiot and he ruined his career by kicking a player on the floor. He'll never play for an English team again.

Yes he will.

Martin Samuel is a c*nt
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #251 on: December 5, 2012, 03:55:21 pm »

He's a good lad who has had his troubles. Who hasn't? He's been absolute top drawer in regards to both gay rights and to Hillsborough. Absolute top drawer.

Offline Grumpster

• RAWK's Resident Whistleblown Toys-From-Pram-Thrower.
  • Kemlynite
  • RAWK Staff are worse than AIDS.
« Reply #252 on: December 5, 2012, 04:12:41 pm »
He's a good lad who has had his troubles. Who hasn't? He's been absolute top drawer in regards to both gay rights and to Hillsborough. Absolute top drawer.

Haha, are you serious? The amount of shit he's done is well beyond inexcusable. Doesn't deserve to be playing any level of professional football.

Offline Walshy nMe®

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #253 on: December 5, 2012, 04:13:47 pm »
That Samuel article is just - I'm lost for words.

What a horrible fat beardy bastard.

Offline beardsley4ever

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #254 on: December 5, 2012, 04:15:53 pm »
Martin Samuel is a cock, but what really upsets me is that he wrote my favourite sentence ever in football journalism!!  Morning after Madrid-Liverpool, I grabbed a Mail (no other options in Madrid airport) and the article started something like "In heaven, I imagine that football is played between teams in all white and teams in all red, and in stadiums like the Bernebeu."  Which was exactly how I felt that morning.

Shame it was that fat c*nt who wrote it.

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #255 on: December 5, 2012, 04:16:06 pm »
Go 'ed Joey lad.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline ChaChaMooMoo

• From doubters to believers - Klopp 2015
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice shall prevail.
« Reply #256 on: December 5, 2012, 04:19:16 pm »
One cock writing about another.

Nothing new.

Offline Paragon

• of Virtue. David N'Gog's biggest fan, why did we sell?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #257 on: December 5, 2012, 04:20:33 pm »

He also smashed a sixteen year old's teeth in and stubbed a cigarette in somebody's eye. He's a top drawer scumbag.
Would be even more fun if you could stand up to a hook to the jaw for being a snidey bastard. But then that's reality! No one needs to 'swim or drown' in a coward's paradise.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #258 on: December 5, 2012, 04:21:13 pm »
Haha, are you serious? The amount of shit he's done is well beyond inexcusable. Doesn't deserve to be playing any level of professional football.

That may be, but have some respect lad. You can't ignore all the good he's done for proper good causes.

Offline FernandoSusoLFC

• Has a boner for Bony. Listens on mute. broke the Flanno to Fiorentina story. may be @indykaila or @melly mellwood #incognito
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #259 on: December 5, 2012, 04:25:22 pm »
Hey guys, I'm not from England, so I don't know, but is it like, basically anyone with a computer can become a journo there, or what?

Of course it's England where all you need is lots of money and idiots who will buy anything. Society here is mostly like this:

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #260 on: December 5, 2012, 04:26:56 pm »

That's about right, hope you're not thinking of it, there is a massive queue on here  ;D
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #261 on: December 5, 2012, 04:29:17 pm »
Of course it's England where all you need is lots of money and idiots who will buy anything. Society here is mostly like this:

Mmmm record sales... :)

Offline JohnHobbes

• Resident Expert Paronomasian
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #262 on: December 5, 2012, 04:29:57 pm »
The fact he wants someone to come out as gay just so we can 'stop' talking about it is absolutely inane. The fact he thinks Barton would suit it because of his past problems and seemingly more importantly to Samuel because Joey has put on a lame French accent and is therefore already 'halfway there' just takes it into the surreal.

Someone needs to have a word with him soon as he's lost it big time.
« Last Edit: December 5, 2012, 04:31:29 pm by JohnHobbes »

Offline eLToRo

• Legacy Fan
  • Living the dream
« Reply #263 on: December 5, 2012, 05:29:14 pm »

Two of ye need to meet half way here.Of course he deserves to be playing proffesional football.He is a decent player and will always have work but is a bit of a c*nt.Get over it

Some of the shit he done was stupid but Iv got a bit of a laugh out of it at the same time.

Offline Big Red Richie

• Thread killer extraordinaire. For future reference the order is T, U, V, W, X, Y, Z
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #264 on: December 5, 2012, 05:43:10 pm »
What a prick Samuel is.

So he wants someone to come out does he.  Why?

What business is it of his, or anyone else's for that matter, what side a player bats for.

the second Suarez was charged by the FA over the racism issue, I bet you Samuel cancelled all of mis previous engagements and cleared his diary. It was manna from heaven for him.

The same with this.

He only wants someone to come out so he can stand on a soapbox issuing false indignation, for the sole purpose of filling column inches.

He has no interest of furthering the fight for equality, sexuality or anything else, other than his own ego and to keep him in the public eye.

I hope Barton takes him to the cleeners. . . . .  then gives the money to stonewall, or someone similar.

Fuck off Bluto.  :wanker

Offline KERRYKOP

• KerryKop - Fiendish Bunny Slayer, Enemy Of The Lapine Race and founder of the Benitez band. Mugs old ladies for their kindles. Grindr fiend.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RIP Páidí Ó Sé
« Reply #265 on: December 5, 2012, 05:46:56 pm »
Its tongue and cheek. Really not worth kicking a fuss up over, what he was driving at is the kind of bad joke a man who is white, conservative and an idiot would come out with. That profile fits Samuel quite well.

Offline Not Bob

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #266 on: December 5, 2012, 05:48:20 pm »
Two of ye need to meet half way here.Of course he deserves to be playing proffesional football.He is a decent player and will always have work but is a bit of a c*nt.Get over it

Some of the shit he done was stupid but Iv got a bit of a laugh out of it at the same time.

Mate I'm not denying he's acted a proper c*nt in the past. Fact is though, he should get a fair bit more respect for his work with the HJC. I don't recall too many professional footballers jumping to the cause as he did. Him wearing the top on his way to sign for Marseille (when he knew he'd have the media following him about) was a top effort, and it wasn't the only thing.

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #267 on: December 5, 2012, 05:50:20 pm »
Martin Samuel is a terrible journalist, if the Daily Mail were a sane publication then he'd be sacked for that shocking piece but I imagine he'll get a promotion.

It's a shocking piece but is there any grounds to sue? Is suggesting that Barton is gay libellous or slander? Would it be possible to sue someone shockingly lazy stereotypes as homophobia therefore hate speech?

Online Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #268 on: December 5, 2012, 06:07:46 pm »
I seem to remember Jason Donovan successfully suing a media outlet 20 odd years ago for suggesting he was gay.  Can't remember who he sued though.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Popcorn

• Sore bollocks
  • Legacy Fan
  • It's attached to your rod Motherlicker
« Reply #269 on: December 5, 2012, 07:12:32 pm »
That's the most ridiculous article I've ever seen.

The fact he's paid to write that is both depressing and hilarious.

Offline Zanchent

• Sole creator and only disciple to the brand new yet enchanting, charming, one might say "revolutionary", religion known, quite unpredictably, as Zanchentism. It's like Zen, only not.
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
« Reply #270 on: December 5, 2012, 07:21:13 pm »
That's the most ridiculous article I've ever seen.

The fact he's paid to write that is both depressing and hilarious.

What is he on again? I think it's over 400k p/a. I need a drink, immediately.

Offline Antics

• Roadshow
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is what you'll get when you mess with us.
« Reply #271 on: December 5, 2012, 07:22:08 pm »
And look, all the journos rally round him claiming it was a joke that we simply don't get. Is there a bigger "who you know" boys club than sports and in particular, football journalism?

Oh, and you cannot be ironic about homophobia if you're writing in the Daily Mail.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #272 on: December 5, 2012, 07:27:34 pm »
Is suggesting that Barton is gay libellous or slander? Would it be possible to sue someone shockingly lazy stereotypes as homophobia therefore hate speech?

Pretty sure it's no longer possible to sue over a suggestion you're gay as it suggests there's something wrong with being gay (or something like that, I'm sure the law has changed since the Jason Donovan case).
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline sinnermichael

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #273 on: December 5, 2012, 07:28:08 pm »
And look, all the journos rally round him claiming it was a joke that we simply don't get. Is there a bigger "who you know" boys club than sports and in particular, football journalism?

Oh, and you cannot be ironic about homophobia if you're writing in the Daily Mail.

Tony Evans ‏@TonyEvansTimes
I know many of you don't like Samuel for his stance on Suarez. But some of the anger at a misguided joke seems pretty ugly to me

:boring

Online Hazell

• Ultimate Movie Night Draft Winner 2017. King - or Queen - of Mystery. Hyzenthlay. The 5th Benitle's sex conch.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #274 on: December 5, 2012, 07:30:40 pm »
Tony Evans ‏@TonyEvansTimes
I know many of you don't like Samuel for his stance on Suarez. But some of the anger at a misguided joke seems pretty ugly to me

:boring

Samuel seems pretty ugly to me.
We have to change from doubter to believer. Now.

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #275 on: December 5, 2012, 07:31:13 pm »
What is he on again? I think it's over 400k p/a. I need a drink, immediately.
£300k when he joined them, maybe more now. Would find it funny if he wrote an article on overpaid players

Offline Bird Bird Bird The Bird Is The Word

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Brace for Impact
« Reply #276 on: December 5, 2012, 10:08:26 pm »
Pretty sure it's no longer possible to sue over a suggestion you're gay as it suggests there's something wrong with being gay (or something like that, I'm sure the law has changed since the Jason Donovan case).

I didn't say that being gay was wrong but regarding Barton it's a false statement and therefore I was wondering if it was covered as libel or slander legally.

Offline Danyaals Kop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • allez les rouges
« Reply #277 on: December 5, 2012, 10:23:36 pm »
I hope the fat c*nt is sued.

Offline Corkboy

• Sworn enemy of Bottlegirl. The Boston Toilet Mangler. Grauniad of the Cidatel. Into kinky S&M with the Lash.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Is it getting better?
« Reply #278 on: December 5, 2012, 10:36:44 pm »

I very much doubt any award or settlement would come out of his pocket.

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #279 on: December 5, 2012, 10:40:08 pm »

Barton called him "Jim Royle" on twitter thought that was quite funny
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97