Author Topic: Official- Rafa's Gone - Who's Next?  (Read 260387 times)

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
Re: Official- Rafa's Gone
« Reply #320 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:29 pm »
OFFICIAL SUPPORTERS STATEMENT.

RIP THE LIVERPOOL WAY.

YNWA

Offline Passmaster Molby

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #321 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:29 pm »
Really hope Rafa goes to Inter and wins the fucking lot next season, beating Madrid in the final.

Fuck off football, fuck off Broughton, fuck off Hicks, fuck off Gillett, fuck off Purslow - you gang of bastards just ripped the clubs heart out.

Offline Koplass

• As anti-social as you could want
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #322 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:33 pm »
A little part of what I feel for LFC has just died. In fact, it feels like an old friend has just died.

Dickheads can have a go all they want. I don't care what they say. In fact, I blame them for this.

Rafa Benitez has been the best manager we have had in 20 years. He took us back to the brink of greatness. Yet some fools think this is a good thing. I wonder if they will now stop and ask themselves, just why LFC - a club famous for not sacking it's managers - has just forced their most succesful manager in two decades out of the door, when the majority of the fans are still behind him?

Well you have finally got what you wished for. As for me, that's that. I will stay in SOS. I will still do the little I can to help the club rid itself of these parasites. But I will not spend one penny more on LFC until they have gone... no more matches, no more shirts for the kids, no more nothing.

That's me done. I didn't sign up for this near 50 years ago, and those who wanted him out, you're welcome to it... a classless shell of a once mighty club, with phone in loving "supporters" to match.

An absolute crying shame.

Well said as always Fat Scouser. Don't think I'll be able to bring myself to make the journey to Anfield for a long time now either. This isn't Liverpool football club.
"If ever a club reflected what made football the biggest sport in the country, it was Liverpool with its ground set in the bosom of the labouring working class being led by a man-of-the-people idealist in Bill Shankly."

Offline ConnieLFC

• New York family capo
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes?
« Reply #323 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:33 pm »
An absolutely shameful f*cking day.

Offline The Jackal

• GENESIS 1:1
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent...
« Reply #324 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:34 pm »
A little part of what I feel for LFC has just died. In fact, it feels like an old friend has just died.

Dickheads can have a go all they want. I don't care what they say. In fact, I blame them for this.

Rafa Benitez has been the best manager we have had in 20 years. He took us back to the brink of greatness. Yet some fools think this is a good thing. I wonder if they will now stop and ask themselves, just why LFC - a club famous for not sacking it's managers - has just forced their most succesful manager in two decades out of the door, when the majority of the fans are still behind him?

Well you have finally got what you wished for. As for me, that's that. I will stay in SOS. I will still do the little I can to help the club rid itself of these parasites. But I will not spend one penny more on LFC until they have gone... no more matches, no more shirts for the kids, no more nothing.

That's me done. I didn't sign up for this near 50 years ago, and those who wanted him out, you're welcome to it... a classless shell of a once mighty club, with phone in loving "supporters" to match.

Spot on mate.

I for one will be jibbing Anfield until those 2 c*nts have sold up and shipped out.
Blanco y en botella. Es leche, no?

Offline itsgunnabebarnes!

• Neghead. hard and gagging. Will never be Barnes
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #325 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:35 pm »
Julian dicks hahaha.
'Tramps like us, baby we were born to run!'

Offline tyrone

• Main Stander
« Reply #326 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:44 pm »
I can't believe all the hand-wringing here.  A manager needs to get the best out of his players, and Rafa did not do that this past season.

We finished 7th.  7th!  LFC is not a club that can tolerate such mediocrity.  It was painfully clear to me watching the team this year that we were stale, predictable, and uninspired.  All three of those things fall on the managers head.

Get someone in here with some fresh ideas.  Let ignite our captain again, lets get Torres fit again, and watch us rise like a phoenix.

All the best Rafa, many great memories, and you are a great manager, but your time had come.

What planet are you on mate? Who do you think wants to work with the leeches at this dying club? Reignite Gerrard, get Torres fit? I'm sure Real Madrid and Chelsea will do all they can to do that next season. Face facts lad.

Offline Immense Johnson

• Main Stander
« Reply #327 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:51 pm »
Broughton move on from Istanbul - this club had come along way since 2005, thanks to the direction of one man only. FACT.

Now we're going back to 1995.

Offline Trada

• Fully paid up member of the JC cult. Ex-Tory boy. Corbyn's Chief Hagiographer. Sometimes hasn't got a kloop.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Trada
« Reply #328 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:56 pm »
All the c*nts appearing on SSN now.

Fuck off the lot of them.
Don't blame me I voted for Jeremy Corbyn!!

Miss you Tracy more and more every day xxx

“I carry them with me: what they would have thought and said and done. Make them a part of who I am. So even though they’re gone from the world they’re never gone from me.

Offline Candy1990

• Main Stander
« Reply #329 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:56 pm »
Thanks Rafa. It shouldn't have ended like this, but you made the people happy on so many wonderful occasions. YNWA.

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
« Reply #330 on: June 3, 2010, 04:07:57 pm »
I can't believe all the hand-wringing here.  A manager needs to get the best out of his players, and Rafa did not do that this past season.

We finished 7th.  7th!  LFC is not a club that can tolerate such mediocrity.  It was painfully clear to me watching the team this year that we were stale, predictable, and uninspired.  All three of those things fall on the managers head.

Get someone in here with some fresh ideas.  Let ignite our captain again, lets get Torres fit again, and watch us rise like a phoenix.

All the best Rafa, many great memories, and you are a great manager, but your time had come.

Spastic.
It is most odd.

Offline Eileen

• Industries
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #331 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:01 pm »
If I live to be a hundred and Liverpool bring in genius managers who win Quadruples and Quintuples for the club, I'll always point to Rafa as the one who meant the most to me.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/Eileen___
If you can speak Klingon just take your own life. It's too late for you. You can't unlearn that shit.

Offline danwms

• Legacy Fan
  • Walking through the storm.
    • Last FM
« Reply #332 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:03 pm »

You are very short sighted.

Offline killerH

• eels? A beautiful freak.
  • Kopite
« Reply #333 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:09 pm »

Top post as usual FS,

the first few lines are very similar thoughts to what I just posted a few seconds earlier,

What made LFC so special, so different than other clubs has now been extinguished.

Our so called "most knowledgebal fans in the game" are getting fewer and fewer in numbers.

The Sky money, the Sky generation of (brainwashed) fans are ultimately to blame for this.

Offline rafathegaffa83

• Legacy Fan
  • Dutch Class
« Reply #334 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:12 pm »
Gutted. YNWA Rafa. Thank you for everything. I wish you untold success in your future endeavours.

Offline luisislove

• Anny Roader
  • lfcxtina
« Reply #335 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:14 pm »
WE NEED TO PROTEST!!!!!!!! CMON REDS RALLY TO GET THOSE FUCKERS OUT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
Just burn my body in a box

Offline the_prodigal_s0n

• Whats occurrin
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #336 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:16 pm »
I don't really know what to say right now. Fucking gutted. We're asbsolutely fucked now. I'm getting something strong to drink. Really don't want to remember this day.

R.I.P. Liverpool Football Club. Best of luck Rafa. Shameful how you were treated, but I'm sure you'll have a long, successful career elsewhere. Whoever you manage will be very lucky to have you.

Offline TrustInRafa

• Main Stander
« Reply #337 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:20 pm »
Thank you

Absolutely Gutted
What can I say, I love the club

Offline Ski

• daddle. Wouldn't recognise an idea, if it rang his doorbell and got invited in for dinner. He will survive.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #338 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:21 pm »
Thank you for everything Rafa. Am in tears writing this.

A gentleman to the end.

You were very proud to be our manager and we will always be proud that you were!

YNWA. Good luck to you, Monste and your girls.
Has Steven Gerrard scored a goal even more important than the one he got against Olympiakos - Is this the start of something BIG?

Offline canuckkopite

• Anny Roader
« Reply #339 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:33 pm »
What is the f*ing value of a contract these days.  Managers don't fulfill them.  Players don't fulfill them.  Owners don't fulfill them.  There are so many bloody clauses and loopholes.  You may as well take a dump on a piece of paper and call legally binding.

So disappointed with Rafa's departure today.  I can only hope that the natural order of things (H&G getting the hell out) follows suit.  Once again.  Well done Rafa. 

Online Beninger

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:39 pm »
Picket lines and protests on match day.  Dare some so-called supporters to cross the line.

Offline Stevie93

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #341 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:40 pm »
Fucking shameful.

Offline Bangers N Masch

• Legacy Fan
  • Backing Hodgson.
« Reply #342 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:42 pm »
fresh start MON? fuck me. I don't know if I'll be able to watch this club descend to mid table

Fuck me, we pushed for the title last season with a similar set of players. Yes, that was largely thanks to Rafa - but so was finishing 7th. We can finish in the top four again, but we need to do it quickly.
'Nights like the semi-final back in 2005 live long in the memory of anyone who witnessed it, never mind me as an opposition player. That night has always stuck in my head and given me the desire to one day play in a red shirt and help the club return to its former glory days.'

Muted for 12 days for calling Rafa fat.

Offline el-nino-09

• Kemlynite
  • shanks red army of internet terrorists
« Reply #343 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:42 pm »
the death of an institution ,built by shanks destroyed by yanks ,a terrible day in the history of liverpool fc........rafa ynwa

Offline koptommy93

• Legacy Fan
  • @tharris113
« Reply #344 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:54 pm »
Gutted. no fucker will wont the job.
Exactly! people dont seem to realize that at all! 
I for one welcome our new insect overloads

Offline Merah Hati

• Main Stander
  • Suarez is not a racist
« Reply #345 on: June 3, 2010, 04:08:57 pm »
Liverpool FC has had great managers before. Rafa is one of them. YNWA

Offline ♠Dirty Harry♠

• Michael Pain the tittie-fixated inflatable doll salesman
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #346 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:02 pm »

Rise like a Phoenix until that big fucking noose around our necks brings us back to reality

Offline muyuu

• Google Groomer. reddit remain campaigner.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Rafa - fact
« Reply #347 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:05 pm »
If only Jose didnt finalise that Real deal so soon ;_;

Get a grip.
"Chelsea have confirmed that their interim fans will leave the club when Roman Abramovich does"
-sinnermichael

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=303961.msg11432382#msg11432382

Offline AriGold

• David James's stunt double
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hendo is boss.
« Reply #348 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:07 pm »
Thank you Rafa, for everything. Good luck wherever you end up, hopefully you get the repsect you deserve.
DON'T BUY THE S*N!

Twitter... www.twitter.com/wickolfc

Offline koptician

• Legacy Fan
  • Hail to the King!
« Reply #349 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:08 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

It would be gut-splittingly funny if it wasn't so very deluded.

Watch what happens to LFC now and come back and comment.

Offline chriswesley

• Main Stander
  • Aggers left foot
« Reply #350 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:10 pm »
I hope one day he comes back to Anfield with another team so we can show him how much he means to us!!!!

im lost.... this man knew what liverpool FC meant and would fight for the cause.

H&G are just going to sit back and watch us sink
If we get him this summer will of well and truly been a success.
Think it is already.Cahill would just be the cum-gargle on the end of one lucious blowjob of a summer

Offline R.A.La

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #351 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:30 pm »
Lets all be clear about this.

Sacking Rafa (and thats exactly what they've done) has fuck all to do with football. I wish I could tell those c*nts Broughton, Purslow and the fucking tumors exactly what I think of them. Get out of our club you bastards. GO NOW.

Dark dark day for our club.
those people were scared off by the distress chatter and the organised internet terrorism campaign that was directed against people involved.

Offline IvanSER

• Anny Roader
  • Long way from Liverpool
« Reply #352 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:44 pm »
Thank you for everything Rafa!

YNWA!

:*(

Offline AlanMc

• Anny Roader
  • JFT96
« Reply #353 on: June 3, 2010, 04:09:56 pm »
The legend that was Julian Dicks is on SSN talking about current players not being good enough to play for the club! What a fucking hypocrite.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #354 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:06 pm »
Sad, very very sad times for LFC.

Thank you for everything Rafa. Indeed, YNWA.

Offline youll never walk alone it

• Can no longer walk alone as he has whiplash... or that's what his insurer thinks
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #355 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:09 pm »
how about another picket of the club shops in town?  no penny spent until the shithouses have GONE.
Im drunk  but i havent had  a drink!  bob paisley after rome 77                The times i had here wernt all great, we only  finished 2nd one  season....the great  bob paisley

when shanks was asked  how he relaxed,  he said  he looks at the league table and checks where everton are...

Offline TomDcs

• Cross dressing, pant shitting, clothes thief
  • Legacy Fan
  • Six times...
« Reply #356 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:14 pm »
Wank wank wank

WANK WANK WANK

Offline classycarra

• The Left Disonourable Chuntering Member For Scousepool.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #357 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:37 pm »
Horrible day. I love Rafa personally and wish him all the best whereve he goes next. He'd struggle to have worse luck from his next bosses than at his past two clubs

Offline mysterio_86

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #358 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:38 pm »
Oh man this is the worst news. I love this man & seeing him at another club doesnt feel right. F*CKKK
This stupid new f*cking chairman F*CKKKK

Rafa enjoy wherever you go man. Freedom is what a person of your calibre needs and I am sure with freedom you be a great manager wherever you are. YWNA
Sebastion Coates, Suso, Sterling, Shelvey, Samed Yesil, SinclairSama, Smichael Ngoo, Sryan McLaughlin, Sjordan Ibe, - The S Law

Offline Bangers N Masch

• Legacy Fan
  • Backing Hodgson.
« Reply #359 on: June 3, 2010, 04:10:54 pm »
The legend that was Julian Dicks is on SSN talking about current players not being good enough to play for the club! What a fucking hypocrite.

He's clueless. Utterly clueless.
'Nights like the semi-final back in 2005 live long in the memory of anyone who witnessed it, never mind me as an opposition player. That night has always stuck in my head and given me the desire to one day play in a red shirt and help the club return to its former glory days.'

Muted for 12 days for calling Rafa fat.