Author Topic: Man city v Liverpool - Sunday 3 o'clock.  (Read 54508 times)

Offline Hendoben

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Man city v Liverpool - Sunday 3 o'clock.
« Reply #680 on: February 21, 2010, 02:52:12 pm »
boo hoo waaaa
How about watching the game?

Why not simply ignore comments like that?

Offline smicer07

• Negative, miserable sod!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #681 on: February 21, 2010, 02:52:19 pm »
so what now? we get banned if we say "Babel!" or "Good play, Kuyt"?

Nobody says positive things in those threads.

Offline Ecuared

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #682 on: February 21, 2010, 02:53:16 pm »
so what now? we get banned if we say "Babel!" or "Good play, Kuyt"?

Just watch the game FFS and get over it.
“He was a very good customer. He was just the three bottles of semi-skimmed. They didn’t have to be placed zonally on his step or anything. He was happy to have a chat and he would always look after you at Christmas.”

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #683 on: February 21, 2010, 02:54:36 pm »
Why? Do you think it would go into making us a better side, or just be pumped into the debt and stadium relief and we'd be left without a decent team to fill it and end up fucked?
I've seen some shite posted in my time on here, but things like this top them all...

According to Purslow, that money would be ringfenced for player purchases  and in a depressed market where player prices are dropping (excluding MCFC) that would buy a lot of top players - though having said all that I was just playing devils advocate in order to point out that that is a hell of a lot of money.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline lamonti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #684 on: February 21, 2010, 02:54:48 pm »
Here's hoping Kuyt and Maxi do a bit of swapping around to get Maxi some time on the right hand side. It would be baffling if he was bought solely to play on the left.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
Yep.