Author Topic: Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar Games  (Read 323355 times)

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
Re: Red Dead Redemption - Rockstar Games
« Reply #3880 on: January 18, 2021, 06:50:02 am »
Ye same issue when I bought the black Arabian from Saint Denis. Seems like an obscure one. Looks like I’m just going to be using the wiki when I’m shopping for tack.

Honestly, the saddles make fuck all difference in real terms. I usually just go with something that looks good. As for the stirrups, the further you scroll down the better they are, so it's pretty simple and no real need to go to wiki.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3881 on: January 19, 2021, 12:04:26 am »
Honestly, the saddles make fuck all difference in real terms. I usually just go with something that looks good. As for the stirrups, the further you scroll down the better they are, so it's pretty simple and no real need to go to wiki.
Solved I think. Basically, I’m a dumbass.

I’ve literally only owned my PS4 for about a month and didn’t realise you had to login to PlayStation network to get updates.

I feel.... old...
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline aggerdid

• Reads the subtitles on "Queer as Folk" from right to left
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3882 on: February 12, 2021, 04:26:56 pm »
Anyone played the ps4 version on ps5? There seems to be a serious delay between button presses and on screen response?
We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey - Kenji Miyazawa

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3883 on: February 12, 2021, 05:56:50 pm »
Haha Murder has been pretty much my go to solution to every circumstance so far. I’m trying to be honourable.

;D

I'm always shooting the Homeless Vet in Valentine, he does my fuckin head in, i've been through the game a few times[saved it at certain points with high honour]so not trying to be honourable. ;D
#Sausages

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3884 on: February 13, 2021, 09:47:58 am »
When you follow the homeless vet conversations to their conclusion it actually turns out that..
Spoiler
he's not even a vet, he just found the jacket  ;D
[close]

So is anybody else playing rdr2 online? I'm actually finding it really immersive and so much better than I thought it would be. Obviously it doesn't have the emotional depth that you get through the story, but it feels/plays much more like an rpg than the single player and I really enjoy that aspect. Finally got my bounty hunter license, so enjoying doing bounties and will get a trading business up and running next. Doing story missions with randoms has also proven to be unexpectedly good fun.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 09:49:36 am by Darren G »

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro a.k.a. goatjumpingqueuefucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
« Reply #3885 on: February 13, 2021, 09:51:19 am »
I play RDO occasionally, I just haven’t fully committed to it as I play other things. I do enjoy it, apart from being murdered out of nowhere by other players. Still trying to get the mechanics right.
The best way to scare a Tory is to read and get rich” - Idles.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3886 on: February 13, 2021, 09:57:13 am »
I play RDO occasionally, I just haven’t fully committed to it as I play other things. I do enjoy it, apart from being murdered out of nowhere by other players. Still trying to get the mechanics right.

If you want to avoid getting killed out of nowhere by other players switch your play style to defensive in the options. Gives you various benefits/advantages in combat (they can't target lock you, lasso you, you take less damage etc) as long as you don't initiate the fight (unless they are marked as an enemy with a red dot where you are free to) and also acts as a deterent to players attacking you as their notoriety goes through the roof. I tend to switch between modes depending on my mood and whether I want to be just left alone to hunt, look for treasure or whatever.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2021, 10:02:45 am by Darren G »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #3887 on: February 13, 2021, 02:03:14 pm »
Is there much in the way of doing missions and cutscenes and stuff online? I only played it for about a week right at the start so it was pretty much just people riding around shooting whoever they come across. The concept of forming your own gang is quite cool but it doesn’t seem like it actually works like that
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Something Worse

• Master of prehistoric and fantasy creature-based onomatopoeia
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3888 on: February 13, 2021, 04:17:42 pm »
Is there much in the way of doing missions and cutscenes and stuff online? I only played it for about a week right at the start so it was pretty much just people riding around shooting whoever they come across. The concept of forming your own gang is quite cool but it doesn’t seem like it actually works like that

You can form a temporary or permanent posse, the permanent one is your "alliance" equivalent.

Otherwise there's roles such as Naturalist (hunting but not killing animals), Trader (hunting, killing and selling animal corpses), Moonshiner (seems to be fetch quests), Bounty Hunter (fetch quests that fight back) and Collector (treasure hunter).

I got it for $5 on a promotion (til Monday I believe) and it's not bad. Like the main game, most of your time is spent riding between places, but I got an awesome horse and made Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot) and it's not bad.

For $5.
Maybe the group, led by your leadership, will see these drafts as PR functions and brilliant use of humor

Hey Claus, fuck off.

Offline S

• pineless. Get no pleasure from seeing the Reds win.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tonight, Tonight
« Reply #3889 on: February 14, 2021, 02:40:24 pm »
Is there anything worth doing on this post-completion? I quite fancy going back to play it but I wouldn’t mind some sort of task.

Controversially, I couldn’t stand the hunting aspect. Maybe there’s another sort of collectible that I’d enjoy? I basically just want an excuse to explore the map.

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3890 on: February 15, 2021, 01:32:20 am »
Have a go at the online. There's quite a bit to do, collect, gang hideouts, bounties etcetera to do there. Not too much to do post-story offline if you don't like hunting and have done the stranger missions. You can search out the dinosaur bones and such I suppose but it's pretty boring with little to no pay-off.

Offline eddymunster

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #3891 on: February 15, 2021, 09:33:29 am »
Is there anything worth doing on this post-completion? I quite fancy going back to play it but I wouldn’t mind some sort of task.

Controversially, I couldn’t stand the hunting aspect. Maybe there’s another sort of collectible that I’d enjoy? I basically just want an excuse to explore the map.

The single player challenges pass the time, Herbalist rank 10 will have you exploring the whole map picking flowers I think if that's more your thing than skinning everything that moves!

Just doing my second playthrough after steaming through the story last time. Meandering through the story and allowing myself to get distracted by anything and everything going on in this beautiful in game world honestly feels like it's how this game was meant to be played.
Brexit (n) - "The undefined being negotiated by the unprepared in order to get the unspecified for the uninformed."

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3892 on: February 15, 2021, 11:33:28 am »
The single player challenges pass the time, Herbalist rank 10 will have you exploring the whole map picking flowers I think if that's more your thing than skinning everything that moves!

Just doing my second playthrough after steaming through the story last time. Meandering through the story and allowing myself to get distracted by anything and everything going on in this beautiful in game world honestly feels like it's how this game was meant to be played.

I don't see why that has any attraction for anyone. Unless they're cooped up inside all the time and unable to go out and see nature for themselves. What are the chances of that?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3893 on: February 15, 2021, 03:58:21 pm »
I don't see why that has any attraction for anyone. Unless they're cooped up inside all the time and unable to go out and see nature for themselves. What are the chances of that?

You're not getting to see a representation of the old west by stepping out of your front door in Bootle though.  Not too many desert sunsets or sweeping canyons to look at in the Liverpool area in general either, no?  Games like Red Dead are essentially art.  Enjoying the beauty in the virtual worlds created by developers is no different than looking at a great painting and appreciating that for it's merits in my opinion.  I go scuba diving a couple of times a year on the Barrier Reef.  I still appreciate what a great job ubisoft did with the water in Odyssey every time I play the game though.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2021, 04:01:03 pm by Darren G »

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3894 on: February 15, 2021, 03:58:52 pm »

I got it in my head that I wanted to complete everything on it, and did. But christ what a fucking boring, thankless chore it was. Trying to find all the dinosaur bones, all the carvings, stupid challenges where you need to find every plant. Pointless.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3895 on: February 15, 2021, 05:16:56 pm »
You're not getting to see a representation of the old west by stepping out of your front door in Bootle though.  Not too many desert sunsets or sweeping canyons to look at in the Liverpool area in general either, no?  Games like Red Dead are essentially art.  Enjoying the beauty in the virtual worlds created by developers is no different than looking at a great painting and appreciating that for it's merits in my opinion.  I go scuba diving a couple of times a year on the Barrier Reef.  I still appreciate what a great job ubisoft did with the water in Odyssey every time I play the game though.

I know. I see Red Dead 2 as an outdoor simulator, of a kind that I'd like to see more games attempt. Rather than people racking goodness knows how many air miles ticking things off their bucket list with selfies at this location or other, I'd rather documentarians and game developers simulate these things so people can appreciate them without polluting the world with unnecessary air travel. And with games like Odyssey, they can even simulate different eras with the best historical information they currently have.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3896 on: February 17, 2021, 05:02:58 am »
Is anyone else getting this when playing story mode, when at camp everyone in the gang will comment on what Arthurs wearing & that he'll catch a chill[even if he's wearing the Winter Gunslinger outfit], also get the same comments in the Clements Point chapter were it's 25C to 30C, it's annoying.
#Sausages

Offline Sangria

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3897 on: February 17, 2021, 01:36:37 pm »
Is anyone else getting this when playing story mode, when at camp everyone in the gang will comment on what Arthurs wearing & that he'll catch a chill[even if he's wearing the Winter Gunslinger outfit], also get the same comments in the Clements Point chapter were it's 25C to 30C, it's annoying.

It's a known current bug.
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

Offline Dench57

• Self-confessed tit. Can't sit still. She's got the hippy hippy crack.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3898 on: February 18, 2021, 04:16:04 pm »
Late to the party but I'm finally getting round to completing this. It's quite incredible, isn't it? Got up to about Chapter 3 when it released in 2018 on Xbox but just couldn't seem to get into it properly. Picked it up again a few weeks ago, started from the beginning and stuck with it this time. Playing on PC with everything turned up to Ultra, it really is breathtakingly beautiful. The story, characters, dialogue are all top-notch. The attention to detail is a cut above anything else I've ever played. You can really see the insane amount of work and man-hours that went into this. I love how natural all the scripted events feel, the strangers you come across out in the world and the interactions you can have with the people and the environment. I'm really invested in the gang and the characters, I care about what's happening to them and what's going to happen next. It all contributes to making this the most alive/immersive feeling world I think I've played in, which is so often lacking in many of these huge sandbox games. I know that I'm nearing completion now and I'm quite sad about that, purposely avoiding the main missions and trying to stretch out my time even further, which is always a sign I've really enjoyed a game.

Anyway I've just started Chapter 6 and
Spoiler
it's all got very fucking bleak now hasn't it? Poor Arthur's got tuberculosis and is obviously dying, realising the error of his ways and trying to right some of his wrongs before he goes. Everything felt like it sped up so much around the time the O'Driscolls kidnapped Arthur and hasn't let up since. I do find myself missing the gentle, carefree days of Horseshoe Overlook and the Deadwood vibes of Chapter 2/3. I've just thrown Herr Strauss out of camp (finally, his missions never sat quite right with me. I'm fine with murdering people indiscriminately as a player but having Arthur threatening/beating up poor people for their last scraps of money left a sour taste. Also, I cannot fucking believe Micah is still walking around the camp scot-free after all he's done. If I don't get to execute that c*nt before the game ends I'll be pissed off, though don't tell me!
[close]
« Last Edit: February 18, 2021, 04:20:25 pm by Dench57 »
Loving Everton's business this summer. Here's an early call - they finish above Liverpool this season.
- Richard Keys (@richardajkeys) July 9, 2017

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3899 on: February 20, 2021, 09:37:25 am »
Yeah, it really is a beautiful game both visually and otherwise.  I agree that the world is brilliantly immersive and has a sort of authenticity that you don't find in - for example - the assassin's creed game worlds, which feel far more artificial, where you can see behind the curtain so to speak.  Probably not the best description, but it's a really hard one to define. 

Like yourself, I missed the more optimistic feel of the early chapters of the game as the game went on and things became more bleak.  Won't say much more for now as I don't wish to spoiler anything for you. 

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3900 on: March 2, 2021, 07:01:11 am »
As i've said, i'm the same, i didn't like the game at first, but took me a until the 3rd playthrough to start enjoying it, now i'm hooked playing it, take a pause between missions & explore the map, also explore the gang camp, there's some good dialog between gang members.

Also, if your default horse gets killed outside missions whilst exploring the map, don't save the game, or go to the stables & buy another horse, instead come out of the game, & close the game on the console main screen, then reopen the game, & your horse should respawn near where you've made camp.
#Sausages

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #3901 on: March 2, 2021, 09:15:37 am »
As i've said, i'm the same, i didn't like the game at first, but took me a until the 3rd playthrough to start enjoying it, now i'm hooked playing it, take a pause between missions & explore the map, also explore the gang camp, there's some good dialog between gang members.

Also, if your default horse gets killed outside missions whilst exploring the map, don't save the game, or go to the stables & buy another horse, instead come out of the game, & close the game on the console main screen, then reopen the game, & your horse should respawn near where you've made camp.
How on earth did you manage two full playthroughs of this giant game if you didn't even enjoy it?  ;D

Fair play to you - if I play a game for 6 hours and I don't like it, that's me done.

(I loved RDR2)

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3902 on: March 2, 2021, 12:36:40 pm »
How on earth did you manage two full playthroughs of this giant game if you didn't even enjoy it?  ;D

Fair play to you - if I play a game for 6 hours and I don't like it, that's me done.

(I loved RDR2)

What i meant was i didn't enjoy it at first, & didn't bother playing the epilogues, so thought i'd give it another go & started again play right through the story mode again, it's one of those games that grows on you the more you play it, or the more playthroughs, so i ended up saving the game at certain points in chapter 2 & 3, before the story gets bleak, things i missed first time.

Some Arthurs one liners when greet, greet & antagonize are one of the funniest things going, don't do it too often in camp as someone will come & throw Arthur out.
#Sausages

Offline GiorgosCarraGoonies

• Kopite
« Reply #3903 on: March 2, 2021, 12:45:33 pm »
What i meant was i didn't enjoy it at first, & didn't bother playing the epilogues, so thought i'd give it another go & started again play right through the story mode again, it's one of those games that grows on you the more you play it, or the more playthroughs, so i ended up saving the game at certain points in chapter 2 & 3, before the story gets bleak, things i missed first time.

Some Arthurs one liners when greet, greet & antagonize are one of the funniest things going, don't do it too often in camp as someone will come & throw Arthur out.
Ah yes yes - with you now.

Yeah it's got so much charm.  I wish Rockstar would concentrate on their single-player games because they have ridiculous talent.  I like online games, but not specifically GTA or RD online.

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3904 on: March 2, 2021, 06:43:11 pm »
I've completed the serial killer mission American Dreams, & even though i've dealt with the Murfrees, Skinners, & Night Folk with ease, i don't think anything compares with this mission, even though it's a game, i'm still shaking now, & i've never done that playing a game. :o
#Sausages

Offline redan

• yellowan pinkan green. purplean orangean blue.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'd prefer a beer!!
« Reply #3905 on: March 4, 2021, 11:35:42 am »
I was going to wait for the inevitable PS5 remaster of this before doing my third play through but with no PS5 yet and the potential 2 year+ wait for the game, I think I’m going to immerse myself back into the world.

First time I was very story driven, second time I enjoyed the world much more, this time I’m going to aim for the 100%! Doubt I’ll get close though

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3906 on: March 4, 2021, 12:51:42 pm »
You should try online instead of a third playthrough of story. That way you'll be doing new stuff and it really does become very immersive once you get into the different roles.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3907 on: March 4, 2021, 01:01:40 pm »
I was going to wait for the inevitable PS5 remaster of this before doing my third play through but with no PS5 yet and the potential 2 year+ wait for the game, I think I’m going to immerse myself back into the world.

First time I was very story driven, second time I enjoyed the world much more, this time I’m going to aim for the 100%! Doubt I’ll get close though

Honestly mate, I'd almost recommend not doing it :D

Once you get past the fun stuff its a right chore, you'll end up spending hours on it doing boring shite like picking each type of plant or collecting egret plumes and it quickly gets tedious.

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3908 on: March 4, 2021, 01:08:27 pm »
I preordered this about a year before it was released, the game arrived on release day. I finally loaded it onto my PS5 last weekend and may actually start playing it tonight! Am looking forward to losing myself in another Rockstar world and loved the previous game.

I’ve managed to avoid major story spoilers but if anyone has any great tips for things to do / avoid early on from experience they’d be appreciated!
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3909 on: March 7, 2021, 12:51:40 pm »
I preordered this about a year before it was released, the game arrived on release day. I finally loaded it onto my PS5 last weekend and may actually start playing it tonight! Am looking forward to losing myself in another Rockstar world and loved the previous game.

I’ve managed to avoid major story spoilers but if anyone has any great tips for things to do / avoid early on from experience they’d be appreciated!

the first two chapters (the first is basically an intro) are basically tutorials. So, it is a huge game, but you unlock stuff in the first couple chapters, so just enjoy it, it's not a bad idea to get this early stage done as it'll make your open worlding a lot easier. It does take a while to set you up with everything you need

Other than that - explore freely and thoroughly for this is the game's delight. And check out your gang members, I'm STILL hearing new dialogue even now.

Do try the first person mode, at least for on-foot - it removes a bit of the "clunkiness" of moving about.

But basically throw yourself in.

I still have the official guide in my onedrive

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3910 on: March 7, 2021, 08:11:47 pm »
And try not to get raped too early in the game,plays havoc with Arthurs piles.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3911 on: March 8, 2021, 03:54:57 am »
Just had to climb a rock to get a collectable in online. If there's one thing that does my head in with the mechanics it's the character's inability to manage to get up the gentlest of slopes without falling down or sliding. I mean ffs, it's like every character in this game has an inner ear infection.

Up to level 50 now within a few weeks of spending WAY too much time playing. Online is like gaming heroin.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 03:58:13 am by Darren G »

Offline Ed-Zeppelin

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3912 on: March 8, 2021, 07:04:14 am »
Thanks for the tips for newcomers. I’ve only just started and am still very much in the tutorials.

It looks and plays nicely on the PS5 and loading times aren’t too bad on it. Rockstar just have a way with dialogue and animations that is unique I think. Looking forward to getting stuck into it over the week once the kids are in bed!

After a while with games like Uncharted it’ll take a while to get used to the specific controls for some actions. Had got used to pressing O for cover before this!
"We come here for the winning!"

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3913 on: March 8, 2021, 03:43:09 pm »
If your playing the game for the first time, try not to spend all your money on ammo [i've managed to find some of the locations which have hidden gold bars], camp upgrades become available after the first Strauss money lending mission, so upgrade Dutch lodgings first then upgrade Arthurs, as fast travel becomes available.

Fast travel map is behind Arthurs bed in camp, & when Arthur spawns camp in the wilderness, you can only fast travel to the places you've visited, so it's worth taking the train to some of the places first.
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3914 on: March 8, 2021, 03:50:38 pm »
Oh yeah, if your playing story mode, try not to do next missions straight after you've done the previous mission[unless the story mode auto starts the next mission], take time off to explore the camp[some conversations between other gang members in camp are something else], also take time between missions to explore the map too.

Oh & another thing, without giving spoilers away, try & buy all camp upgrades before Banking The American Art, in chapter 4, camp upgrades are not available in chapter 6.

Also, save the game at certain points, ideally one to 2 saves for every chapter, so you can go back to that point in the game without having to go through the whole story again.
« Last Edit: March 8, 2021, 03:55:57 pm by Statto Red »
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3915 on: March 8, 2021, 05:19:22 pm »
One more thing, when you do the, First Shall Be Last, mission in chapter 2, no matter what time of day you do the mission[i do it early morning], it'll be early evening & the sun will be setting when arrive back at camp.
#Sausages

Offline WhereAngelsPlay

• Rockwool Marketing Board Spokesman. Cracker Wanker. Fucking calmest man on RAWK, alright? ALRIGHT?! Definitely a bigger cunt than YOU!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3916 on: March 8, 2021, 05:50:38 pm »
Oh yeah, if your playing story mode, try not to do next missions straight after you've done the previous mission[unless the story mode auto starts the next mission], take time off to explore the camp[some conversations between other gang members in camp are something else], also take time between missions to explore the map too.

Oh & another thing, without giving spoilers away, try & buy all camp upgrades before Banking The American Art, in chapter 4, camp upgrades are not available in chapter 6.

Also, save the game at certain points, ideally one to 2 saves for every chapter, so you can go back to that point in the game without having to go through the whole story again.

I've spent hours hunting just to get upgrades & now one of the first things I do is catch me the Arabian,love that horse but not as all the npcs do.
My cup, it runneth over, I'll never get my fill

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #3917 on: March 8, 2021, 06:20:57 pm »

I've spent hours hunting just to get upgrades & now one of the first things I do is catch me the Arabian,love that horse but not as all the npcs do.

I end up buying the Thoroughbred horse[I renamed it Boadicea II, as Arthur mentioned the horse he had at the start of that mission was Boadicea] on the Hosea hunting mission early in chapter 2, which is good enough for me, & buy the stirrups around $40

The Dinosaur Bones mission is annoying, i completed most of it in chapter 2 only to find out the remainder can't be done until after chapter, 6 as they're in the West Elizabeth area, & New Austin which Arthur cannot enter without a wanted dead or alive warning, & ends up getting shot at first sight by the bounty hunters/pinkerton patrols.
#Sausages

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3918 on: March 8, 2021, 11:22:32 pm »
Are you able to go fishing yet? If so, it's a good way of building up your health stat meanimg that you'll be able to take more damage. You can then sell the fish to the butcher. If you can find a spot with trout it's useful for building a little early game cash.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #3919 on: March 10, 2021, 07:40:39 pm »

Hope you and anyone else knows that you can ride up to the Arabian when it's grazing (assume you're not talking about the St Denis one), lasso it from your horse, get off yours with it still lassooed and climb up as its held still, mash Calm throughout but just hold the sticks counter clockwise left down  - or 7PM on the stick throughout, you don't need to move the stick to tame horses, which is odd still works as I thought it was a bug

Boom, Arabian yours in about 30 seconds
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 07:43:33 pm by ToneLa »