Author Topic: Britvic orange's secret identity revealed  (Read 15881 times)

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Britvic orange's secret identity revealed
« on: March 18, 2009, 01:22:28 pm »
some dizzy pointless gobshite's website

This is Britivic Oranges website if you want to read his drivel go to his website

RiS over on TLW has found more of this pillock's journalistic gem's.

http://www.liverpoolway.co.uk/forum/ff-football-forum/76450-what-do-you-reckon-interview-tit-has-given-manc-site-4.html#post1612521

« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 07:07:53 pm by JMACC »
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
Re: Britvic orange reveals his secret identity
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2009, 01:32:04 pm »
bless him.  maybe his mummy denied him the breast as a child?

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2009, 01:34:41 pm »
Superb simple opportunity to rearrange his second name, the stupid wanker
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
  • Wingers? ....wait, we do have wingers now?
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2009, 01:39:18 pm »
Cursory reading indicates he's a manc.

He did an article for Republic of Mancunia.

That website sells 3 star 'without killing anybody' tshirts and badges. Nuff said.
I'm really hoping Sturridge busts out the wacky dip when he scores.

royhendo

« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2009, 01:47:33 pm »
That's the trouble with the Interweb innit?

Opinions are like arseholes - he nails his to a monster dildo-shaped platform to ease the flow of his effluent.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2009, 01:48:31 pm »

Good detective skills mate. This fella is a monomaniac. It takes some obsession to spend so much time writing about us like that, nailed on a manc. He's gone under other names here, I'm sure of it.

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline Jason McG

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2009, 01:52:15 pm »
Imagine being that fuckin sad you WANT to be a hack. The only 'skill' he lists is reading, I could do that by the time I was 15.
I'm so fucking angry I'm rubbing my face!!!

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2009, 01:54:59 pm »
Good detective skills mate. This fella is a monomaniac. It takes some obsession to spend so much time writing about us like that, nailed on a manc. He's gone under other names here, I'm sure of it.

This was uncovered by the lads over at TLW after they posted up his arse licking interview with a Manc blog. I twigged it was him when he started blaming Mascherano for lack of our attacking intent.

Some of the names he's used have been:

Elisha Scott
Salisbury Speaker
Britivic Orange
Simmo
Redchequered flags
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 01:59:55 pm by JMACC »
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline Kopout

• Should really just Logout......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2009, 01:56:45 pm »
How desperate are mancs after the defeat to interview him to make them feel bitter.

Offline abhred

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2009, 01:57:47 pm »
How many are there here? Britvic Orange, Salisbury Speaker, mainstandred, Red Chequered Flag, Aldridge 8?
It wouldn't be Liverpool if we didn't do it the hard way... ask Gareth Southgate.

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2009, 01:58:21 pm »
This was uncovered by the lads over at TLW after they posted up his arse licking interview with a Manc blog. I twigged it was him when he started blaming Mascherano for lack of our attacking intent.

Some of the names he's used have been:

Elisha Scott
Salisbury Speaker
Britivic Orange

I'd bet heavily on him being Simmo and Red Chequered Flags too, and half a dozen other usernames I've had the unpleasantness to argue with over the last year or two.

royhendo

« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2009, 01:59:05 pm »
Is it the same guy who comes on periodically, manages about 100 posts, and then reveals himself as your archetypal WUM? It's like it's a form of tourettes. :)

tony kelly
pass-move
ALB37
ron kilsh

Etc...?

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:54 pm »
How many are there here? Britvic Orange, Salisbury Speaker, mainstandred, Red Chequered Flag, Aldridge 8?

Nah, this guy is definately a manc WUM.

I'm sure Aldridge8/mainstandred is actually a Liverpool fan who's so stupid his opinions are largely identical to said manc's.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2009, 02:01:57 pm »
I've updated the original post with a link to some more of this fella's work

Offline Suspect Package.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2009, 02:02:59 pm »
I'd bet heavily on him being Simmo and Red Chequered Flags too, and half a dozen other usernames I've had the unpleasantness to argue with over the last year or two.
Is it the same guy who comes on periodically, manages about 100 posts, and then reveals himself as your archetypal WUM? It's like it's a form of tourettes. :)

tony kelly
pass-move
ALB37
ron kilsh

Etc...?

That's the guy, your memory for usernames is better than mine.

royhendo

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:23 pm »
That's the guy, your memory for usernames is better than mine.

Nah, I just remember him cos each of those pitched up on the Level 3 thread posting almost the exact same put downs...

He was having a go at JP-65 so I got all obsessive on his ass and posted this.

usernameregisteredactive tilsimilar?
tony kelly29/11/2008?posts
pass-move02/12/200812/12/2008posts
ALB3713/11/200825/11/2008posts
ron kilsh07/10/200815/10/2008posts

great minds think alike!

;D

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:23 pm »
Albiceleste

Offline hassinator

• RAWK Funk Soul Brother
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • oot and proud
    • good egg hq
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009, 02:12:28 pm »
and how much pain must drive him after there humiliation on saturday.

websites like this are a back handed compliment to our moral superiority.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009, 02:15:40 pm »
i thought a while back that the flavour of the average poster had changed drastically,to the point where good reds where talking about throwing the towel in.It didnt add up.I reckon ,off the top of me head it was around the time c*nt mckenzie was showing his ugly fat head on tvs question time.may have been even earlier than that.but i just couldnt believe the lack of loyalty.supported this club for nigh on 35 years plus and to go so long being used to beloved blind faith,loving the club to  death support,we where bombarded with boo boys sky loving stab yer in the back types and you could feel some getting swept away by the current of the sewer talk.
I sensed that it was so far away from the support we were used too there must be something wrong somewhere.like there were some imposters around.it was too obvious.And here we have it.what a sad twat heh.have they got nothing else to do,like support yer own team and stop being a psycho journalist.get a fucking life you prick.come to anfield and we'll buy you your last britvic orange...
bet theres a load more in here too...classless pricks....fucking seething!
the only way to beat the journo is dont buy the paper and watch him sqirm
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2009, 02:15:45 pm »
Jaimie Antikop. He posts a link to his final days on TIA on his site. He thinks it makes him look good...

http://www.liverpool - kop.com/2007 /10/jaimie-kan war -vs- thisisanfieldcom.html

http://forums.thisisanfield.com/viewtopic.php?t=22020

EDIT: Put spaces in the link above.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 05:22:49 pm by Southern Pansy »

Offline WorldChampions

• Charlie uniform november tango fan...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2009, 02:17:47 pm »
That's the trouble with the Interweb innit?

Opinions are like arseholes - he nails his to a monster dildo-shaped platform to ease the flow of his effluent.
:lmao

royhendo

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2009, 02:19:08 pm »
There was a poster called Rashid on TLW that used to cause derision - they reckon he rocks up there every so often and it seems like the same bloke we've been talking about above.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2009, 02:20:29 pm »
I never liked the little twat but were does it say that he was Britvic?  or am i missing something blatantly obvious....
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2009, 02:22:58 pm »
There was a poster called Rashid on TLW that used to cause derision - they reckon he rocks up there every so often and it seems like the same bloke we've been talking about above.

Rashid was demented but this isn't him.

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2009, 02:29:13 pm »
I never liked the little twat but were does it say that he was Britvic?  or am i missing something blatantly obvious....

I can't nail it 100% but this definitely sounds like him.

Here's the opening from a piece on Mascherano:

Quote from: Jaimie Antikop
Liverpool have gone backwards as a creative force since Javier Mascherano arrived at Anfield, and some pretty compelling statistics back up this contention

Mascherano is undoubtedly a fine defensive midfielder, but those who continually deify him and proclaim him to be the answer to Liverpool's problems need to acknowledge the reality of his impact.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2009, 02:32:38 pm by JMACC »

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2009, 02:43:51 pm »
I can't nail it 100% but this definitely sounds like him.

Here's the opening from a piece on Mascherano:

LOL, soon as I read Mascherano then I new it must be him...what a fuckin flid Britvic was, is, forever will be...
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline El_Macca_17

• Legacy Fan
  • Out here on the perimeter there are no stars.
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2009, 02:46:54 pm »
According to TLW he uses the name Scott The Red on RoM, where he posts stuff like this:

Scott the Red Said,
May 25th, 2008 @14:33

Singing about Heysel isn’t mocking the dead. The fact you are so shocked by this design probably indicates you don’t venture to Old Trafford much, where this song is sung every week.

Quick history lesson: After Liverpool fans rioted, which lead to the death of 39 Italians, their Chairman (John Smith) said their fans had nothing to do with it, and that it was in fact CHELSEA fans, who’d travelled over to Belgium to watch Liverpool vs Juve in the European Cup, who rioted and caused the deaths.

Singing about Heysel is United fans letting those dippers know we haven’t forgotten what their fans did…even if they want to deny it was their fault.

United fans are not mocking the dead, like the Munich songs do. Quite the opposite, it is about making the people who did this accept responsibility for their actions. Liverpool FC were more than happy to brush it under the carpet, forget about those who died, and blame it on somebody else. This song doesn’t let them get away with that.

And:

Liverpool fans singing about Munich are laughing at United players who died.
United fans singing about Heysel are letting the dippers and the rest of the World know we haven’t forgotten about the people they killed. Justice for the 39.

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/without-killing-anyone/

"The future's uncertain and the end is always near."

royhendo

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2009, 02:48:35 pm »
Fair play to the tony kelly/ron kilsh etc bloke - he wasn't in anything like the same league as this bloke.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2009, 02:51:31 pm »
Mobile: 07779 210994

Email: jaimiekanwar@hotmail.com

surprised he posted these? still, might be useful for all those logins to crummy sites instead of using my own
Typing with my finger on my computer. Other appendages are available.

Offline boots

• upon a hippo only look good if they match the tutu - fact! Oor Wullie, Your Wullie, A'Buddy's Wullie.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2009, 02:57:51 pm »
http://www.simplyscripts.com/scripts/NatureoftheBeast.pdf

he fancies himself as a script writer too

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2009, 03:07:09 pm »
Right then. I'm going to sign up for Redcafe and pretend to be a Manc. But how about this for a new twist? Instead of saying bad things, I'll only say good things. The beauty of my plan is, I won't mean it, but they'll never know! Tee fucking hee! That'll learn 'em!
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline SP

• Thor ain't got shit on this dude! Alpheus. SPoogle. The Equusfluminis Of RAWK. Straight in at the deep end with a tube of Vagisil. Needs to get a half-life. Needs a damned good de-frag.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Southern Pansy
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2009, 03:08:40 pm »
Right then. I'm going to sign up for Redcafe and pretend to be a Manc. But how about this for a new twist? Instead of saying bad things, I'll only say good things. The beauty of my plan is, I won't mean it, but they'll never know! Tee fucking hee! That'll learn 'em!

How about being subversive and only posting coherent and logically consistent posts? It'll never work, they'll rumble you within a day.

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2009, 03:10:27 pm »
What a sad, bleak life devoid of any meaning. I cannot for the life of me understand why some people would choose to spend all their time wallowing in hate and shit.
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2009, 03:18:12 pm »
united fans are so fickle,you wont need to join .they will damage there own chances with the negative self talk
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2009, 04:38:19 pm »
Makes me laugh that someone would waste their time worrying about LFC when they support MU. I dont give the mancs a second thought and wouldnt waste my time on them.

Offline boots

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Klopptimistic
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2009, 04:42:09 pm »
He just registered for The Gay Times...

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2009, 04:52:50 pm »

A lot more, I think Aldridge 8 is also mainstandred
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Manila Kop

• TRYING HARD TO FIT IN OOTER
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Greatest Fighter in the World
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2009, 05:02:35 pm »
Wow...to waste all that time and energy setting up multiple accounts to spout the same bile...only word I can think of is pathetic.
The infallible wank stain
Lolzies. More chance of a wank off the pope than beating United, I'm afraid. It is beyond Benitez, apart from when they were at their lowest ebb, when we knocked them out of the FA Cup. They certainly aren't anywhere near there now.

Offline Bob Loblaw

• Could be John Giles, or his agent.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Britvic orange's secret identity revealed
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2009, 05:07:00 pm »
Remove the links, just post the content, no need to be giving his site the hits he's after.

Offline Slave

• shit joker - shit vicki vale too
  • Legacy Fan
  • Mmm, angel cake.
Re: Britvic orange's secret identity revealed
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2009, 05:10:56 pm »
This fella is a monomaniac. It takes some obsession to spend so much time writing about us like that, nailed on a manc. He's gone under other names here, I'm sure of it.

Stussy mate, you've got an excellent vocabulary. I'd have said this guy was obsessive, but that's not entirely correct as this is pathological. Monomania is the perfect word to describe it.
It is most odd.