Author Topic: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS  (Read 186556 times)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Manchester United 1-4 Liverpool - POST MATCH CELEBRATIONS
« Reply #2160 on: March 16, 2009, 11:43:34 pm »
You know the thing is.... it doesn´t make it better, it doesn´t make anybody feel better..... actually it doesn´t make us better than them.... it´s just wrong doing it in both directions. Not more not less...
maybe, but the twats had a fucking flag "MURDERERS". AGREE with cowtowns post 100%
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline steveeastend

• Learnt to play them drums
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2161 on: March 16, 2009, 11:50:05 pm »
maybe, but the twats had a fucking flag "MURDERERS". AGREE with cowtowns post 100%

I get your point but, honestly,  I think this should stop from both parts. Maybe there could be some sort of agreement from the club officials or whatever cause it´s just disgusting, as I wrote, in both directions.
There are people brought to court just for naming a Paki a Paki and on the other hand supporters of the two biggest clubs in the UK name themselves murderers and cheering the dying of members of the others... Crazy world that is...
One thing does need to be said: in the post-Benitez era, there was media-led clamour (but also some politicking going on at the club) to make the club more English; the idea being that the club had lost the very essence of what it means to be ‘Liverpool’. Guillem Ballague 18/11/10

Offline Kyle Soprano

• Doing his BTEC Sports Science but still knows fuck all
  • Legacy Fan
  • You & I Are Gonna Live Forever
« Reply #2162 on: March 16, 2009, 11:50:25 pm »
Whatever way you look at it mocking the death of innocent people is out of order. I admit in the past when I was naive I joined in with the Munich chants refered to them as Munich etc now looking back I feel ashamed to of done so. I understand on Saturday getting called murderers, seeing the banners and seeing some fat c*nt making the face gestures it was hard not to retaliate but I hope one day the chants and the mocking will stick to on the pitch events.
I only drink on special occasions. Like Fridays and Saturdays. The occasional Sunday. Sometimes even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Never Thursday. Well, every so often maybe a Thursday.

Offline Crouchy

• Legacy Fan
  • Vamos!
« Reply #2163 on: March 16, 2009, 11:55:15 pm »
If they win the league, they'll always remember it as the one where we got thrashed by Liverpool at home.

Offline JordLFC

• Kopite
« Reply #2164 on: March 17, 2009, 12:10:49 am »
http://www.redcafe.net/f11/manchester-united-vs-liverpool-239453/index28.html

Not sure if anybody noticed this little gem from about 15mins before kick off

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysglimt 
That he is - but I fear Aurelio's freekicks more than Insua

Id prefer to face Aurelio, Insua's a good player Aurelio's has been gash since he joined the scouse

Hahahahaha. Oh, the irony.

Offline Exiled109er

• Anny Roader
  • Militant Internet Terrorist #469132
« Reply #2165 on: March 17, 2009, 12:55:01 am »
Whatever way you look at it mocking the death of innocent people is out of order. I admit in the past when I was naive I joined in with the Munich chants refered to them as Munich etc now looking back I feel ashamed to of done so. I understand on Saturday getting called murderers, seeing the banners and seeing some fat charlie uniform november tango making the face gestures it was hard not to retaliate but I hope one day the chants and the mocking will stick to on the pitch events.

I don't know when the nastiness arrived in this fixture.  I'm probably a bit too young to remember.  The Mancs say we started it with our Munich banners and planes.  I remember the songs.  I even sang them but at the age of 13 you'll do pretty much anything to fit in.  I remember Shankly 81 painted on a wall directly outside the away end at Old Trafford for years through the 80s & 90s and the abuse from the K stand when we used to stand behind the goal.  I also remember them chanting 'where's your famous Munich song' and 'Hillsborough 89' in 1992 when we beat them 2-0 at Anfield and Leeds took the last old First Division title.  They say they were responding to us singing 'always look on the runway for ice' to 'bright side of life' but no one I was near in the Kop that day was singing that and, if they were, they were soon told to shut it.  However at West Ham away the season after sadly it was a different story.  I remember a Liverpool fanzine (TTW&R) printing a piece around that time saying, how sad that it took 96 to lose their lives to shush the bile between the two clubs.  And for a period it did settle down but in my lifetime going to matches I don't ever really remember it disappearing completely. 

The first game I ever watched was the 77 Cup Final against the Mancs.  I've found an old report from the Times.  The last paragraph reads:

"And if Liverpool's dream was finished in 5 minutes, the day and domestic season was completed to perfection by the generosity of their players and supporters in defeat...."

Although I started going to Anfield with me Dad as a nipper in '78 I didn't get to stand on the Kop till '86 so I'm not sure how, where or why the sick stuff started.  Perhaps some of the auld(er) arses here can tell us?

http://archive.timesonline.co.uk/tol/viewArticle.arc?articleId=ARCHIVE-The_Times-1977-05-23-10-001&pageId=ARCHIVE-The_Times-1977-05-23-10

Expose the lies before Thatcher dies.  JFT96

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2166 on: March 17, 2009, 01:08:51 am »
Can't disagree with much there.

Its all nicey nicey sat behind a screen...  but try being reasoned when going in that shithole and hundreds wi grids even more purple than whiskey swizzler lined up, in yer face, yelling murderers at ya (and the police having a laugh as they do).......

And their fucking flags inside, Christ, we get turfed out if we dare to wave a 'Truth' or 'Yanks out' flag at Anfield.

I'm too old to get on the singing about Munich (and personally thats not for me). But I will not condemn our supporters who do, in the face of the provocation we have to take at that scumsewer.

By the way, how the fuck does a 21 year old Manc from smogville USA get a ticket in OUR section for that game? And he gets upset listening to mock aeroplanes?? Shouldn't the dick be fighting for the Sharks over the Jets, or yelling for the LA Knicks, or pushing some crack to Hispanics on a Satdee??
Agreed. It's all very easy to say you'd be the bigger man when you've never had to experience the vermin in person. Grown men spitting at little kids whilst screaming 'Murdererin Scouse c*nt' at ya.

As soon as they unfurled a banner saying 'Murderers' they put themselves at fair game for any munich shit.

Offline heatseeker

• Kopite
  • Step by step...
« Reply #2167 on: March 17, 2009, 01:34:06 am »
I remember Greenhoff in 77 denying us a treble like it was today....

What else can I say ....Nice one Rafa , cheers fella.

There's no place on this planet, quite like Merseyside - Jegsy Dodd

Offline the good half

• these days is hard to find so please be gentle with this half of mine
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2168 on: March 17, 2009, 02:25:31 am »

By the way, how the fuck does a 21 year old Manc from smogville USA get a ticket in OUR section for that game? And he gets upset listening to mock aeroplanes?? Shouldn't the dick be fighting for the Sharks over the Jets, or yelling for the LA Knicks, or pushing some crack to Hispanics on a Satdee??

Ok, let me explain....where to start...?

Do one you xenaphobic Cretin

And your nearly 50? Dear oh dear. Surely you should know better than to post this kinda stuff? Eh? Really.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 02:28:58 am by the good half »

Offline lfc_bhoy

• muppet
  • Legacy Fan
  • You is getting twatted, possibilities no-FS
« Reply #2169 on: March 17, 2009, 03:05:46 am »

And your nearly 50? Dear oh dear. Surely you should know better than to post this kinda stuff? Eh? Really.

He has a point to be honest.
"Because like Bill Shankly, on more days and nights than those expert pundits ever care to recall, he made the people happy."

"There was no other color in the middle of the field except the red of Liverpool"

Offline lfc_col

• Legacy Fan
  • And Could He Play!
« Reply #2170 on: March 17, 2009, 03:36:36 am »
http://ingar.blogg.no/1237216119_just_in_case_you_forg.html

even there foreign supporters are pig arrogant  :wanker
We Won It Six Times

JFT 97

Offline GIRed

• I know what the fuck im talking about, so shut up and maybe you'll learn something.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hey, there were Skittles in there!
« Reply #2171 on: March 17, 2009, 05:19:08 am »
STEVE GERRARD GERRARD, HE'LL PASS THE BALL 40 YARDS! HE'S BIG AND HES FUCKIN HARD! STEVE GERRARD GERRARD!

Still excited as you can tell..
"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you...." -Ike

...09/10...6/19

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #2172 on: March 17, 2009, 05:19:54 am »
STEVE GERRARD GERRARD, HE'LL PASS THE BALL 40 YARDS! HE'S BIG AND HES FUCKIN HARD! STEVE GERRARD GERRARD!

Still excited as you can tell..
a lil bit :D

Offline GIRed

• I know what the fuck im talking about, so shut up and maybe you'll learn something.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2173 on: March 17, 2009, 05:56:46 am »
a lil bit :D

Im still fucking with my manc friends.....and to believe one of them said "Torres is shite."....lol...fuckin mancs :scarf
"You are about to embark upon the Great Crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of liberty-loving people everywhere march with you...." -Ike

...09/10...6/19

Offline conman

• Ohh aaaah just a little bit, Ooh aahh, a little bit more. Aerial stalker perv. Not cool enough to get the lolz.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #2174 on: March 17, 2009, 06:08:01 am »
Im still fucking with my manc friends.....and to believe one of them said "Torres is shite."....lol...fuckin mancs :scarf
haha.... lets hope we pip em to the league :D

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #2175 on: March 17, 2009, 07:02:27 am »
Not sure if anybody noticed this little gem from about 15mins before kick off

Hahahahaha. Oh, the irony.

Reading the comments on Phil McNulty's blog, apparently Aurelio's a lightweight nobody with no strengths to his game. Better that Clichy, Cole and Evra this season in my opinion.

Offline red morning light

• Kopite
« Reply #2176 on: March 17, 2009, 07:25:06 am »
I had one of the best monday mornings at work ever!!! loved it........ Humble pie all round...
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #2177 on: March 17, 2009, 07:52:35 am »
Dont come on here critiscising lad.
Why the fuck were ur man utd family in our end when loads couldnt get tickets in our end.
Hopefully they wont go again.
Grrrrrrr.

If youre that big you try tellin some of them lads to shutup like.
Im telling you it would get ye nowere but the floor.

Funny how yer family never said nothin abar the murderes banner or the mancs who stayed at the end with face gestures.

All against the lads who go the match some people on here.

Now those who say they aint fans, I would have said that a good 2500 were singing it, and there the lads who travel around the country with this team.

Not the ones who post on a forum.

Now I am not saying that its good singing Munich,
it just does me head in how none of youse seem to notice the hillsbrough chants we get.
And an actual MURDERERS FLAG . which the stewards never done nothin abar till a lad in our end said surrin.

Oh and before yer say it, yeah I lost a family member and me dad was in it so dont reply abar we shouldnt stoop to their level.

If one of the matchgoing fans wanted to have a go, but not you especially.

Nail on the head there
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline Uhoh AureliOs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Fabio!
« Reply #2178 on: March 17, 2009, 11:04:22 am »
We beat them 1-4.

Still feels good.

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2179 on: March 17, 2009, 11:07:39 am »
Sent a message to a manc mate after the match, he was going to drive me somewhere and I texted him:
"I'll be there in 1-4 minutes ;D"

Took some of the fun away that he didn't get it until his dad pointed it out.
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline Cusamano

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Natural Police
« Reply #2180 on: March 17, 2009, 11:09:10 am »
Arsene Wenger said the result was very flattering.

Stupid c*nt should concentrate on trying to get his team in a CL spot.
Wake up, will ya pal? If you're not inside, you're outside, OK? And I'm not talking a $400,000 a year working Wall Street stiff flying first class and being comfortable, I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars buddy. A player. - Gordon Gekko

Offline yafoy

• lazy git - sabu pundit on pot
  • Legacy Fan
  • a RED who occupies Europe
    • EuRED Liverpool UNofficial Supporters Network
« Reply #2181 on: March 17, 2009, 11:19:56 am »

Stupid charlie uniform november tango should concentrate on trying to get his team in a CL spot.

I hope we "flatter" his team all over Anfield soon... ;)
Shanks: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and  death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it"

Offline kwalitee, no?

• Believer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #2182 on: March 17, 2009, 11:22:04 am »

Stupid charlie uniform november tango should concentrate on trying to get his team in a CL spot.

Assume he meant flattering to Utd  ;D ;)

Offline Met

• rosexual?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2183 on: March 17, 2009, 11:23:11 am »
I actually like Wengers comments. Downplay us, talk about how great United are, how they were just unlucky and WILL bounce back. Put the pressure back on them and let us continue with our stuff in peace and quiet.
Albert Riera yansanyusiza nyo, Mascherano muzanyi wamanyi ate Dirk Kuyt sirina Bigambo! Rafa Abeewo ! YWNWA

It's like watching the Dalai Lama snap and headbutt someone.

Offline beauty

• Main Stander
« Reply #2184 on: March 17, 2009, 02:06:00 pm »
USHITEDS new tactics for stopping Torres Gerrard et al:

http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/article.aspx?cp-documentid=15156860&ocid=today

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #2185 on: March 17, 2009, 02:25:18 pm »
I've made it my mission, despite having a dissertation to do, to learn the liverbird upon my chest songs in full for the next euro away game.

So whilst learning I thought of a verse which fits in quite nicely to the song, in memory on what is undoubtedly a historical win for us on Saturday. feel free to rip me.

Now in the March of 2009
United cruisin until the time
Fernando torres nipped into score
Its united 1 and liverpool 4

any advances???
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.

Offline Keens

• Kopite
  • Thanks for the memories Rafa!
« Reply #2186 on: March 17, 2009, 02:27:50 pm »
All traumatised United supporters are urged to call the HELPLINE: 0800 41 41 41
"I think I have said it before, but there is no one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club....." - Kenny Dalglish

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2187 on: March 17, 2009, 02:47:21 pm »

Surprised he seen it, fucking Michael Jackson wannabe
-Bill Shankly.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2188 on: March 17, 2009, 02:48:31 pm »
I've made it my mission, despite having a dissertation to do, to learn the liverbird upon my chest songs in full for the next euro away game.

So whilst learning I thought of a verse which fits in quite nicely to the song, in memory on what is undoubtedly a historical win for us on Saturday. feel free to rip me.

Now in the March of 2009

any advances???

Few syllables long mate first few lines, if I wanted to be a cun.t about it
-Bill Shankly.

Offline scoopex

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
« Reply #2189 on: March 17, 2009, 02:52:37 pm »
RAWK TICKET EXCHANGE TRADE COUNT: +11

Offline LFC on tour

• Lawn Mower.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2190 on: March 17, 2009, 03:33:32 pm »

Now in the March of 2009

any advances???
No more lines to LUMC please.

Offline GIRed

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #2191 on: March 17, 2009, 05:06:52 pm »
IMPORTANT:

Just spoke to my cousin. He follows Man U. And lives in LA. He and his Dad went to the game and had to sit in with the travelling Reds. No probs there.

Now he's 21 and has no REAL awareness of the rivallry: BUT he said that a significant section of OUR fans were doing the 'airplane' and singing Munich songs.

I was genuinely upset on hearing this.
Considering the year thats in it!
Are fans too scared to highlight these wankers?

If you people are on RAWK - or reading this - you dont deserve to have such a glorious family institution in your life.
And if this team wins this, or any other league - it wont be for you!

dude..fuck off. Just be glad a war didnt break out. This is football here...now racism or family is crossing the line..and 96 fans killed isnt a laughing matter. Now plane crashes....always funny. But not saying I support the Munich chants...I dont sing it, but I understand because of their disrespect of the 96.   :P
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 05:09:35 pm by GIRed »

...09/10...6/19

Offline millsymate

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2192 on: March 17, 2009, 05:26:08 pm »

You do one. ill accept your views when as ye told me in pm, that the city of Liverpool is full of mongrels so when youve told some of the lads at the match that,  FACE TO FACE you can moan again :)

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2193 on: March 17, 2009, 06:10:19 pm »

You missed the best of the bloggs piece which quotes at least 1 post on RAWK from Magic8ball.

Offline Bennyo

• Wasn't arsed about having a custom title, so all he got was this.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2194 on: March 17, 2009, 06:15:11 pm »
Any silly bastard who sings a Munich song gives the mancs the right to sing Hillsborough songs. It's not about who started it - but whoever sings those stupid fucking songs - Manc or Scouse - is effectively saying that they agree with the other sides right to sing shite.

If Mancs sing Hillsborough songs, Scousers will sing Munich songs.
If Scousers since Munich songs, Mancs will sing Hillsborough songs.

If you don't wannem to sing Hillsborough songs - shuttup about Munich. If they keep singing then it isn't a victory to them - in fact it's the opposite. And if you keep singing them songs you'll give us just a bad a name as those Manc shithouses who sing about the 96, and for that you can all fuck off.

Offline millsymate

• Anny Roader
« Reply #2196 on: March 17, 2009, 06:27:12 pm »
Why is everyone so assed abar a bad name ?

When does that ever fuckin concern yer like as a fan ?
Did you cry when uefa called us bad , bet yer did  :)

Go and support chelsea .

Offline tom87

• Main Stander
« Reply #2197 on: March 17, 2009, 06:29:36 pm »
any pics of this murderers banner?

Offline -Sad Fuck-

• ... is rather queer
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Tiny dancer
« Reply #2198 on: March 17, 2009, 06:37:59 pm »
David Johnson's on lfctv right now, as a guest of the reserve game tonight. He's confirmed the banner was up for about 40 minutes, and the stewards did nothing about it. He also mentioned how he cheered when Torres scored in the 'neutral hospitality' section , he was ejected for cheering. The stewards proceeded to literally show them the door at OT, where there were probably United fans everywhere as soon as the match had finished.

Luckily, he got back inside, but a real fiasco. I like the way he went 'Theatre of Dreams? Fuck off' :D
hi

Offline conman

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • Cocopoppyhead
« Reply #2199 on: March 17, 2009, 07:02:15 pm »
voyeur comments:

http://football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_5062830,00.html

WENGER: LIVERPOOL WERE FLATTERED BY OLD TRAFFORD WIN

(stupid source, i know.. )

Arsene Wenger has waded into the debate about Liverpool's incredible win at Old Trafford by claiming that the visitors were "flattered" by the 4-1 scoreline.

According to the Frenchman, the title will still remain in Manchester despite the champions' shock defeat on Saturday. Wenger also echoed Mr. Ferguson's reputed grievance at being asked to play two-and-a-half days after their Champions League tie with Inter Milan.

"There are two things I would like to say about that game," Wenger told the Arsenal website. "Firstly, congratulations to Liverpool for winning with an emphatic score, but I think overall it is a very flattering result.

"For big spells in the game Manchester United dominated but they made mistakes on the day that usually they don't make. Some players looked a bit mentally tired.

"It opens up the race for the title but I still believe that Manchester United are in a strong position with that game in hand. However they have played many matches since Christmas and it looked to have caught up with them on Saturday."

Ferguson is understood to have snubbed Sky Sports after the game in protest at the fixture being played on Saturday lunchtime and Wenger also believes that that Liverpool were handed a critical advantage in being given an extra day of preparation.

"You could see that Liverpool didn't play in the FA Cup last week and they had a good opportunity to refresh before playing Real Madrid and Man United. Plus they had one more day than Man United did. You could see when the experienced United players make mistakes it is down to fatigue."