Jim Beglin
Ian Darke
Seb Hutchinson
Karen Carney
Alan Parry
David Coulthard
Mark Webber
Ian Wright-late option

Author Topic: Who is the best pundit? 2021 edition  (Read 1056455 times)

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: Who is the worst Pundit/Sports Presenter/Commentator on Earth - 2017 EDITION
« Reply #3560 on: December 30, 2017, 07:48:03 pm »
and btw what the fuck's happened to 6'06 these days?...Robbie (most fortunate twat in punditry) Savage ...and Jason (listen to me being controversial) Mohammed with a dogs arse of a shouty-show that would struggle to meet the quality threshold at Talksport.....absolute fuckin un-listenable arsewater.......oh for the golden days of the show's originator Danny Baker and the anarchic tales of Gordon's Wooden Bow Tie, blag Standard Liege scouts, walking the Falls Rd in a Celtic kit and Joanne the barmaid shagging all the Aston Villa Players (and manager).....talk about going fuckin backwards 
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
Re: Who is the worst Pundit/Sports Presenter/Commentator on Earth - 2017 EDITION
« Reply #3561 on: December 30, 2017, 07:49:01 pm »
Came in to mention that arsewipe Mills too after having to listen to him on the drive home tonight. Jesus fucking Christ he chats some shit. And also doesn't know some of the basic laws of football which you'd think might be an issue when your job is talking about it but it seems not.
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #3562 on: December 31, 2017, 11:35:07 am »
I miss the Radio City phone in after the match for the drive home, made the mistake of putting TalkShite on for 5 minutes yesterday only to hear Joey Barton who was apparently covering our game going on about our so called over celebrating yesterdays result like we used to do when winning trophies - idiot.
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

Offline Flaccido Dongingo

• A Daily Mail plant. Don’t swing at the king!
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3563 on: December 31, 2017, 11:38:23 am »
Roy's English remember, a good old fashioned English coach, not like one of those nasty foreigners who throws you out of the club. That is Danny's thinking sadly, very warped and idiotic. I wish they would use some one like Rudd Gulllitt. I had the pleasure of listening to him the other week, and he's such an interesting commentator whose is only interested in the football and doesn't seem to follow any stupid agenda.
Gullit is excellent, I remember the World Cup a few years back where there were some (foreign) ex Premier league players offering studio analysis, and they were engaging, offered great tactical insight, and were generally entertaining to listen to, compared with berks like Murphy, Neville, Savage, Shearer, Jenas they were light years ahead.

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
« Reply #3564 on: December 31, 2017, 04:18:16 pm »
largely overlooked on here but fuck me, Steve Claridge is one irritating mouthy twat..knows everything about fuckall
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #3565 on: December 31, 2017, 04:25:11 pm »
Gullit is excellent, I remember the World Cup a few years back where there were some (foreign) ex Premier league players offering studio analysis, and they were engaging, offered great tactical insight, and were generally entertaining to listen to, compared with berks like Murphy, Neville, Savage, Shearer, Jenas they were light years ahead.

Yeah, I often find the foreign pundits much better too, although I actually don't mind Neville and Jenas out of those you've mentioned. The European pundits tend to offer more in the way of tactical insight, as you say, and I always got the impression they didn't talk down to their audience as much as the British ones do.

Shearer, Savage et al always seem to assume the average footy fan is thick as fuck, possibly because they are themselves, and there often seems to be a very slight background hum of tedious jingoism in their commentary, although I may just be reading too much into it.

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3566 on: December 31, 2017, 04:35:31 pm »
I was referring to Gary Nevilles idiot brother just in case there's any confusion, (Gary) Neville is good.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3567 on: December 31, 2017, 04:35:41 pm »
Best thing about Gullit is he's actually done what he preaches at the  very highest level.  ;D :D

Offline Djozer

• Ujpest
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #3568 on: December 31, 2017, 05:21:52 pm »
I was referring to Gary Nevilles idiot brother just in case there's any confusion, (Gary) Neville is good.
My bad mate, I should have guessed that was who you were talking about - completely forgot the younger Neville's now a pundit. That's how shit he is, he doesn't even register.

Offline Purple Red

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Red, Green and White Army
« Reply #3569 on: December 31, 2017, 05:22:52 pm »
I miss the Radio City phone in after the match for the drive home, made the mistake of putting TalkShite on for 5 minutes yesterday only to hear Joey Barton who was apparently covering our game going on about our so called over celebrating yesterdays result like we used to do when winning trophies - idiot.
What would Joey Barton know about winning trophies?

Online mattD

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3570 on: December 31, 2017, 05:45:13 pm »
It cannot be mentioned enough how much of a xenophobic backwards wet flap Danny Mills is.

Offline Frank Becton

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JB - Fleetwood Face
« Reply #3571 on: December 31, 2017, 07:20:24 pm »
What would Joey Barton know about winning trophies?

Exactly, was just having a cheap dig. How he gets to work on the radio is beyond me.
Then again there is Mike Parry and Alan Brazil there too so maybe that says it all!
Wherever my boy is that's where I want to be.

• Legacy Fan
Exactly, was just having a cheap dig. How he gets to work on the radio is beyond me.
Then again there is Mike Parry and Alan Brazil there too so maybe that says it all!
Mike Parry's pre season prediction for Sandro Ramirez hasn't worked out so well.

Online Kekule

• Not fussy.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Mike Parry's pre season prediction for Sandro Ramirez hasn't worked out so well.

To be fair to him we are only just over half way through the season, and Sandro only needs another 39 goals from Everton's next 20 odd games. Could happen... ::)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
Ok. We're at 2018. Get your votes in now and I'll add them as I get them

Ta

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Danny Mills x47, xenophobic agenda driven bellend.
#Sausages

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Just to add, Phil McNulty[McNumpty] BBC chief football writer, another bellend.
#Sausages

Online gerrardisgod

• has all his sisters with him.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Anal Dirge Prat
Danny Murphy, Phil Neville and Darren Gough, cricketer I know, but Talkshit still deem him wise enough to be a football analyst.

If we're not throwing Gough in there, I'll go for Keown.

EDIT: Shit, forgot Jenas. Throw him in for Gough.
« Last Edit: January 1, 2018, 01:05:23 pm by gerrardisgod »
AHA!

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
Mark Lawrenson to, Liverpool legend that i despise.
Alan Shearer stealing a living
Phil Neville thick as a brick & deluded.

#Sausages

Offline Keita Success

• Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
Neville. Jenas. Fucking Garth Crooks.

Offline whtwht

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Danny Mills x47, xenophobic agenda driven bellend.

Definitley a Brexitier
He'll win the league in the next 3 years. Quote me on that.
Quote me on this, but come next season he'll be great for us. Just needs to remove the walking headless chicken next to him

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
Don't bother adding Trevor Sinclair to the list. He won't be on telly for a while.
He's pleaded guilty to drink driving, racially abusing a policeman, and pissed himself in a police car.  Been banned from driving for 20 months and given community service.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
Paul Scholes is great

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Don't bother adding Trevor Sinclair to the list. He won't be on telly for a while.
He's pleaded guilty to drink driving, racially abusing a policeman, and pissed himself in a police car.  Been banned from driving for 20 months and given community service.

Surely he cant work for the Beeb now

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
Add Martin Tyler in, biased tosser

Offline Jimmy Conway

• Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Add Martin Tyler in, biased tosser

And its LIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

Offline djphal

• Is Angry. But merked Daniel Sturridge. High Protector of Gavin's Almighty Midweek Erections.
  • Legacy Fan
And its LIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion

He’ll be disappointed with that.

Offline jason67

• He likes the 15cm morning glory boy!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
At last the TRUTH 26th April 2016

Still don't buy the s*n.

Online Ray K

• Loves a shiny helmet. The new IndyKalia.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Truthiness
He’ll be disappointed with that.

Yep. His finish let him down there to be fair.
"We have to change from doubters to believers"

Twitter: @rjkelly75

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Yep. His finish let him down there to be fair.

If anything, he’s pissed it too well.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Andy, can I please have Jonathan Pearce added to the list for my annual vote, ta muchly. :wave
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Online Crosby Nick

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
Andy, can I please have Jonathan Pearce added to the list for my annual vote, ta muchly. :wave

Redgriffin, Pearce cares not a jot for your loathing.

Offline redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Pearcey should've quit after Robot Wars. Ain't topping that.  :D

Offline Pistolero

• Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
well that's Trevor Sinclair fucked then..

Offline So… Howard Philips

• Penile Toupé Extender. Notoriously work-shy, copper-bottomed pervert.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf

But only opens up another door of opportunity for some other moron.

Offline KissThisGuy

• OnlyThroughAFaceMaskThough
  • Legacy Fan
  • It was raining, I went outside, I got wet.
Will he still be on the diving review panel?

Offline JG6

• Anny Roader
Can we please add John Hartson and Dean Saunders to the list, because they are both completely insufferable.

Danny Mills should win hands down though, he’s the worst I’ve ever known (and hates us).

Offline Gazza-LFC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Nevin.  :wanker