Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2612002 times)

Offline afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
Re: The small things in life that really hannoy
« Reply #42600 on: January 22, 2024, 03:24:43 pm »
Which bit of that activity annoys you?

Not having a spare sock handy?
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #42601 on: January 22, 2024, 04:01:17 pm »
It was actually tasting my home-made smoked haddock chowder. I mean, it was bubbling in the pan so shouldn't have been a surprise, but...  :no

How can we be the dominant species on this planet, and still do this?!

I mean I bit the inside of my cheek last week, how is chewing an issue, what is wrong with us?

Online PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
« Reply #42602 on: January 22, 2024, 05:02:00 pm »
Naming somewhat windy and wet weather.

Weather that seems to have killed 2 people....
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Slippers

• atennerandwesaynomoreyeah?
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #42603 on: January 22, 2024, 07:45:09 pm »
 Took the washing in this afternoon and three towels were covered in seagull shit. :no

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42604 on: January 22, 2024, 07:56:03 pm »
Took the washing in this afternoon and three towels were covered in seagull shit. :no

:puke
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42605 on: January 22, 2024, 09:58:41 pm »
Youngest been off sick from school today, fell asleep in our bed this morning, then sat in our room.

I've just got in bed and, encouraged by his ma, the little prick has sprinkled a shit load of crisp crumbs on my side of the bed :no
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42606 on: January 23, 2024, 08:36:40 am »
Youngest been off sick from school today, fell asleep in our bed this morning, then sat in our room.

I've just got in bed and, encouraged by his ma, the little prick has sprinkled a shit load of crisp crumbs on my side of the bed :no

;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #42607 on: January 23, 2024, 09:15:08 am »

You sound Frazzled Rob.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42608 on: January 23, 2024, 09:17:06 am »
You sound Frazzled Rob.

I'm Kettled mate
Jurgen YNWA

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42609 on: January 23, 2024, 10:18:08 am »
Can we skip the puns?
"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #42610 on: January 23, 2024, 10:23:23 am »
Can we skip the puns?

When I thought to myself “Hula make a complaint about crisp puns” I didn’t expect to see your name.

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42611 on: January 23, 2024, 10:32:38 am »
When I thought to myself “Hula make a complaint about crisp puns” I didn’t expect to see your name.

I thought it would be wotsits face.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #42612 on: January 23, 2024, 10:54:37 am »
That travel ad on the radio

"its the most wonderful time of the yearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

No sorry, you cant play that all year round
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42613 on: January 23, 2024, 10:58:10 am »

Is that for 'onthebeach' or something?

Fairly sure I read someone complained to ofcom or whoever about that last year for some stupid reason.

Turns out it was Peter Andre writing to radio stations to ask them not to play the song at Christmas as some people think summer is the most wonderful time of year, not Christmas  ;D

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-calls-radio-stations-28728573
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 11:01:04 am by Barneylfc∗ »
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42614 on: January 23, 2024, 11:09:56 am »
where's my campaign for all the sweaty, overbearing weather being described as 'glorious', eh Andre?

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42615 on: January 23, 2024, 11:11:41 am »
Summer is much better than Christmas, unfortunately its usually a lot shorter too
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #42616 on: January 23, 2024, 11:21:40 am »
Is that for 'onthebeach' or something?

Fairly sure I read someone complained to ofcom or whoever about that last year for some stupid reason.

Turns out it was Peter Andre writing to radio stations to ask them not to play the song at Christmas as some people think summer is the most wonderful time of year, not Christmas  ;D

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/peter-andre-calls-radio-stations-28728573
yes it is, have to turn it off immediately

I dont mind listening to it in December or even November but not all year round
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42617 on: January 23, 2024, 11:23:00 am »
Summer is much better than Christmas, unfortunately its usually a lot shorter too

Christmas in summer is pretty bloody good.

Shorts, flip-flops, cold beer, longer days, pavlova and prawns.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2024, 11:26:05 am by BarryCrocker »
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42618 on: January 23, 2024, 11:50:06 am »
Christmas in summer is pretty bloody good.

Shorts, flip-flops, cold beer, longer days, pavlova and prawns.

Aussies showing off again  ;D

I know mate, I used to live in SE Asia, and although not Christian they would put up lights n stuff in the street and decorate shopping centres.

I hate winter, Christmas just makes it harder to hibernate.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #42619 on: January 23, 2024, 12:24:14 pm »

First few times I heard it, I liked how clever it was.

Then the novelty wore off.

Then I saw the TV ad with knobhead dad and fat-fuck son being equally annoying shitbags, and have hated it since.

But the idea is clever.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #42620 on: January 23, 2024, 12:29:19 pm »
the price of cakes!!!

It's our youngest's 16th and we wanted a fairly simple (and not large, only around 9") cake in the style of a hatbox in pink, white & black

Something like

Had a few quotes and all over £80  :o

Even from the woman on our estate who does these on the side.

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42621 on: January 23, 2024, 12:32:07 pm »
Is that the ad where it says about getting lounge access?

imagine the poor c*nts who've not got it on a freebie having to put up with them.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42622 on: January 23, 2024, 01:19:31 pm »
Is that the ad where it says about getting lounge access?

imagine the poor c*nts who've not got it on a freebie having to put up with them.

The Escape lounge at Manc is shite these days too, refuse to use it again - so not only are you fuming to get ripped off for shite, these fat twats come in and hoover up what little food there is ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline SamLad

• Definitely not a numerologist! Definitely fodder for whimsical modding though... ;) Definitely not 72! Founding member of the Efes Animal Appreciation Society. Very mɪstʃɪvəs.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42623 on: January 23, 2024, 01:25:33 pm »
The Escape lounge at Manc is shite these days too, refuse to use it again - so not only are you fuming to get ripped off for shite, these fat twats come in and hoover up what little food there is ;D
in the past couple of years there's been a huge downturn in the quality of the food in airport lounges.  actually the whole experience is going downhill  - too crowded, too noisy, skimping on the quality and quantity of food.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42624 on: January 23, 2024, 01:32:08 pm »
in the past couple of years there's been a huge downturn in the quality of the food in airport lounges.  actually the whole experience is going downhill  - too crowded, too noisy, skimping on the quality and quantity of food.

I've done the Escape a few times and it was rreally good, so booked it for October and we had an afternoon flight - missed breakfast due to EasyJet not allowing us to check in early, which has never been an issue before, then when they brought the lunch menu out it was sausages and buffet type shit. I asked when does the rest of the food come out and they said "this is it". I'll never waste my money in there again

I battered the Baileys to get my moneys worth.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42625 on: January 23, 2024, 02:29:30 pm »
I've done the Escape a few times and it was rreally good, so booked it for October and we had an afternoon flight - missed breakfast due to EasyJet not allowing us to check in early, which has never been an issue before, then when they brought the lunch menu out it was sausages and buffet type shit. I asked when does the rest of the food come out and they said "this is it". I'll never waste my money in there again

I battered the Baileys to get my moneys worth.

Not been in an escape but know BA let you go in the posh lounges ages before and always had good food and the measures on the drinks are on the generous side. Had brekkie with David Tennant last time at Heathrow, he sat next to us it wasn't a selling point or stalking ;D

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42626 on: January 23, 2024, 02:39:46 pm »
Not been in an escape but know BA let you go in the posh lounges ages before and always had good food and the measures on the drinks are on the generous side. Had brekkie with David Tennant last time at Heathrow, he sat next to us it wasn't a selling point or stalking ;D

I was chatting with Callum Best in the lounge in Orlando in June 2019, he was flying to London - talked about the Final, he was happy for us to win it - obviously he'd watched the game in Hooters ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42627 on: January 23, 2024, 05:18:46 pm »

First few times I heard it, I liked how clever it was.

Then the novelty wore off.

Then I saw the TV ad with knobhead dad and fat-fuck son being equally annoying shitbags, and have hated it since.

But the idea is clever.
Yeah
Original otb adverts with voiceover bloke with a deep voice were funny

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42628 on: January 23, 2024, 08:26:45 pm »
the price of cakes!!!

It's our youngest's 16th and we wanted a fairly simple (and not large, only around 9") cake in the style of a hatbox in pink, white & black

Something like

We went to a 40th birthday party last year and the guy's sister had handed over £100 for the crappiest LFC cake I've ever seen.

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42629 on: January 23, 2024, 10:22:08 pm »
Thats got to be several hours work mind. Is it just a sponge cake? Have you been in the inflation thread for the cost of eggs or the fuel thread?

Offline Jwils21

• Justwindy,innit,lowestspeed21 (knots)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42630 on: January 23, 2024, 10:24:08 pm »

A lot of things are becoming oversaturated like that. There’s no such thing as a hidden gem anymore, all it takes is something to go viral and there are queues out the door

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42631 on: January 23, 2024, 10:44:46 pm »

Rents in airports are phenomenally expensive. That coupled with the fact it's hard to get good staff because of transport costs to get to work at an airport and the stupid hours 24/7/365 means its easier for vendors to just ship in pre-made foods or something easily dispensed from automatic machines. Plus you have a captive audience who sometimes have to spend a minimum of 1-3 hours before their departure.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42632 on: January 24, 2024, 07:49:01 am »
Rents in airports are phenomenally expensive. That coupled with the fact it's hard to get good staff because of transport costs to get to work at an airport and the stupid hours 24/7/365 means its easier for vendors to just ship in pre-made foods or something easily dispensed from automatic machines. Plus you have a captive audience who sometimes have to spend a minimum of 1-3 hours before their departure.

These are lounges though where you're paying £30 to £40 a head, you expect a lot better than the shite they dished up.

Brexit hasn't helped, lost a whole group of people who were prepared to work.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Slippers

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42633 on: January 24, 2024, 08:05:33 am »
Thats got to be several hours work mind. Is it just a sponge cake? Have you been in the inflation thread for the cost of eggs or the fuel thread?

I might send a few of my customers over there,it might help them to understand why they can't have the cake of their dreams for a tenner.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42634 on: January 24, 2024, 08:47:06 am »
the price of cakes!!!

Something like

There's a lot of time effort and skill involved in making celebration cakes. Mate of mine does it and she had to go to college to train, she can spend a couple of days making the cake, all the things in the pic, such as the rose, will be hand made, not bought in.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42635 on: January 24, 2024, 08:47:48 am »
Women drivers in Audis
Jurgen YNWA

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #42636 on: January 24, 2024, 09:11:37 am »
Women drivers in Audis

Four zeros out the front. One behind the wheel.  :D

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42637 on: January 24, 2024, 09:45:40 am »
There's a lot of time effort and skill involved in making celebration cakes. Mate of mine does it and she had to go to college to train, she can spend a couple of days making the cake, all the things in the pic, such as the rose, will be hand made, not bought in.

£80 is more than reasonable for a cake like that.
Not only the time, effort and skill, but also the costs to the cake maker to consider too.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online PaulF

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42638 on: January 24, 2024, 09:50:32 am »
These are lounges though where you're paying £30 to £40 a head, you expect a lot better than the shite they dished up.

Brexit hasn't helped, lost a whole group of people who were prepared to work.

Fucking capitalists, that think they can pay to be better than everyone else :)

( I do wish I'd had the chance to go in the concorde lounge though.....)

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42639 on: January 24, 2024, 10:02:28 am »
( I do wish I'd had the chance to go in the concorde lounge though.....)

It's still there so you could ;D have a look at BA holidays, they do have some good deals that inc first and the lounges are ace.