Author Topic: The small things in life that really hannoy  (Read 2600998 times)

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: The small things in life that really annoy you
« Reply #26680 on: April 19, 2020, 06:34:29 pm »
Yeah yeah.

Yeah it can get busy but are a lot of apartments around this side and most have no outside space so you will get a lot of joggers / walkers out and about. Only the best expected really.

Some great views today too  ;D
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #26681 on: April 19, 2020, 06:40:36 pm »
Most of these types of kids live in their own little bubble, and they also think they're bombproof too. Ignorance is bliss for all too many in that age group. I was a prize dickhead when I was young, so I'd probably have acted just as brainless in a similar situation.  :-[
Yep we've all been there mate though I'd like to think if I'd been told there was a deadly virus flying around that can kill you I'd have stayed in.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #26682 on: April 19, 2020, 06:54:15 pm »
Yep we've all been there mate though I'd like to think if I'd been told there was a deadly virus flying around that can kill you I'd have stayed in.

I was so messed up as a youngster I'd have probably gone out in the hope the virus killed me. 😩

You're right, of course. It's never been easier to get educated. Never been easier to find information and knowledge. So you'd think people, even the young and blasé, would act more responsibly than many of them are at the moment.

It's not all about them, is it. If they pick the virus up, they take it home to mum, dad, granny and grandad too.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26683 on: April 19, 2020, 07:08:56 pm »
So long as people are aware of distancing and stick to it, I'm fine with local people going the parks, but there were far too many cars parked up and driving about.

Our kid had a tshirt about 30 years ago which sums it up

Nice T-Shirt. 😎

Yep, if people are sensible then it's fine. For the sake of their mental health, people need some space and fresh air. Some take it too far of course. I was reading about a fella from Liverpool who drove all the way to Barley in Lancashire so he could exercise by climbing Pendle Hill. His excuse was that his usual hill (Moel Famau) was closed to the public. Lancs police have him a flea in his ear and packed him back off to Scouseland.

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag? Cucking funt!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26684 on: April 19, 2020, 07:22:12 pm »
Nice T-Shirt. 😎

Yep, if people are sensible then it's fine. For the sake of their mental health, people need some space and fresh air. Some take it too far of course. I was reading about a fella from Liverpool who drove all the way to Barley in Lancashire so he could exercise by climbing Pendle Hill. His excuse was that his usual hill (Moel Famau) was closed to the public. Lancs police have him a flea in his ear and packed him back off to Scouseland.

Our kid lives in Bournemouth, Dorset Police are constantly stopping cars from London and the surrounding travelling into the county with all kinds of dodgy reasons.

Having the option to work on the trucks has done me good, gets me out and about for a few hours, although this weekend I have done 6 drops in Liverpool, Farnworth was the furthest I traveled today. Looking forward to getting back on general haulage and doing the long runs again.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26685 on: April 20, 2020, 08:24:25 am »
That Nationwide advert with the cockney woman saying you alright? We actually mean it now. How’s mum? Blah blah blah.

They always pick the worst people.

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #26686 on: April 20, 2020, 08:54:02 am »
hayfever  :'(

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #26687 on: April 20, 2020, 09:17:46 am »
People trying to make their pets into social media stars.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline gwalk

• Legacy Fan
  • ní fheicfidh tú ag siúl ina n-aonar
« Reply #26688 on: April 20, 2020, 11:23:01 am »
People trying to make their pets into social media stars.

people who have seperate accounts for their pets are proper wronguns

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26689 on: April 20, 2020, 04:41:54 pm »
When playing darts, first dart hits T20, [& hits it in a way that the rest of the T20 bed is clear to aim for], next dart hits S1, then last dart hits either S1 or S5, & you don't score more than 66 when you feel like you should have hit a much bigger score, maybe well into 3 figures. :(
#Sausages

Offline Mr Benn please?

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • 123456789 Benn
« Reply #26690 on: April 20, 2020, 05:33:44 pm »
We have to leave our bins next to the pavement at present because we have no idea when the bin men are going to turn up and what types of rubbish they're going to be collecting. Some asshole has taken the lid from my dustbin and the lid  from one of the recycling crates. What is wrong with these people?

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26691 on: April 20, 2020, 06:24:12 pm »
people who have seperate accounts for their pets are proper wronguns
I've just caught my dog slagging you off on his Facebook page. 🐕

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #26692 on: April 20, 2020, 06:33:57 pm »

Son of a bitch!

Offline Son of Spion

• RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26693 on: April 20, 2020, 06:57:19 pm »

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26694 on: April 20, 2020, 07:03:53 pm »
Soaps - miserable, repetitive pointless telly. I'm tired after working all weekend, fancy a chill night lazing on the couch and she's watching her miserable arsed young character has cancer shite. Sooner they run out of episodes that have been recorded the better.

In fact right now I hate all terrestrial telly - we're on lockdown and can they be arsed putting good stuff on the telly? Can they fuck.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26695 on: April 20, 2020, 07:24:06 pm »
Soaps - miserable, repetitive pointless telly. I'm tired after working all weekend, fancy a chill night lazing on the couch and she's watching her miserable arsed young character has cancer shite. Sooner they run out of episodes that have been recorded the better.

In fact right now I hate all terrestrial telly - we're on lockdown and can they be arsed putting good stuff on the telly? Can they fuck.
Haha Rob we were only saying that the other day.  Normally the only telly we watch is sport and anything sport related so we've been bored shitless.

Even though we have IPTV the selection of films is abysmal.  We don't bother with box sets or serial type things cos we get bored after a couple of episodes.

I've worked through Star Wars and am  trying to catch up on some Marvel films I've missed mainly the Spiderman ones.

My next sad mission is to work through them all in order if I've got them all, I just can't decide if I should watch in chronological order or the order they were released.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26696 on: April 20, 2020, 07:32:55 pm »
Haha Rob we were only saying that the other day.  Normally the only telly we watch is sport and anything sport related so we've been bored shitless.

Even though we have IPTV the selection of films is abysmal.  We don't bother with box sets or serial type things cos we get bored after a couple of episodes.

I've worked through Star Wars and am  trying to catch up on some Marvel films I've missed mainly the Spiderman ones.

My next sad mission is to work through them all in order if I've got them all, I just can't decide if I should watch in chronological order or the order they were released.

I love the missus to bits, but she watches some utter shite. If its not soaps it ex on the beach, love island, clean my house cos i'm a lazy tramp, all that tripe. We do watch stuff on Netflix we both like, but when you just want some light entertainment. Add to that the constant covid 19 stuff and telly is becoming a no go zone. Luckily I have wheeler dealers, iron resurrection and Car SOS on record to watch early mornings.

Going to look for a film to watch later, then want to see if me and the kids can spot the SpaceX starlink satellites, due over at 10pm.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Statto Red

• Hung like a sperm whale but only around the middle. Proud owner of a couple of spare arms, although is pits pong like the bins, not very appealing. Bambi on ice.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26697 on: April 20, 2020, 07:46:23 pm »

I'm the same, mostly watch TV for the sport. Prime time TV is shit in the UK, it's mostly soaps & other cheap shit, it makes it worse that we're on lockdown, & we were due to be playing Brighton away tonight too. :(
#Sausages

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26698 on: April 20, 2020, 07:47:32 pm »
I love the missus to bits, but she watches some utter shite. If its not soaps it ex on the beach, love island, clean my house cos i'm a lazy tramp, all that tripe. We do watch stuff on Netflix we both like, but when you just want some light entertainment. Add to that the constant covid 19 stuff and telly is becoming a no go zone. Luckily I have wheeler dealers, iron resurrection and Car SOS on record to watch early mornings.

Going to look for a film to watch later, then want to see if me and the kids can spot the SpaceX starlink satellites, due over at 10pm.
Yeah we're hoping to see the satellites later but they come over us at 9.20ish. 

I've usually got things like silent witness and waking the dead recorded for when pauls working lates. 

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26699 on: April 20, 2020, 08:00:39 pm »
I'm the same, mostly watch TV for the sport. Prime time TV is shit in the UK, it's mostly soaps & other cheap shit, it makes it worse that we're on lockdown, & we were due to be playing Brighton away tonight too. :(
Sport fills in a huge amount of empty time for us.

I mean I dont really "follow" teams or individuals in other sports but we watch footy, snooker, darts, golf, cricket, tennis, F1, bikes and some rugby so there's always something to fill those odd half hours. 

Failing that I've also got lfctv and lfctv.go that I subscribe to.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26700 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:18 pm »
Sport fills in a huge amount of empty time for us.

I mean I dont really "follow" teams or individuals in other sports but we watch footy, snooker, darts, golf, cricket, tennis, F1, bikes and some rugby so there's always something to fill those odd half hours. 

Failing that I've also got lfctv and lfctv.go that I subscribe to.

This is why they need to try and get sport up and running as soon as possible once things settle down - we've all been cooped up and need a release. I will watch F1, but MotoGP is my main sport outside of footy, although I do still follow Wigan RL.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #26701 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:40 pm »
The very fact that "In for a penny" is considered Prime time Saturday night entertainment shows just how shite the telly is nowadays  >:(
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline reddebs

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26702 on: April 20, 2020, 08:41:53 pm »
This is why they need to try and get sport up and running as soon as possible once things settle down - we've all been cooped up and need a release. I will watch F1, but MotoGP is my main sport outside of footy, although I do still follow Wigan RL.
That's why I've started learning French Rob, I needed something to fill those hours in.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #26703 on: April 20, 2020, 09:07:43 pm »

arf...[/Fishy]
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Statto Red

• Legacy Fan
  • Kloppite
« Reply #26704 on: April 20, 2020, 10:59:31 pm »
#Sausages

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #26705 on: April 21, 2020, 05:08:54 pm »
Know others have said this but... cyclists on pavements.

Just walked into town, down a really wide road and then down by the cruise terminal and nearly every cyclist was on the pavement. 4 of them nearly rode into me and one decided to tell me to watch where I'm going even though he rode from behind me  ::)

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26706 on: April 21, 2020, 05:21:56 pm »

Just walked into town, down a really wide road and then down by the cruise terminal and nearly every cyclist was on the pavement. 4 of them nearly rode into me and one decided to tell me to watch where I'm going even though he rode from behind me  ::)

It's not as if the roads are busy at the moment.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Online SamAteTheRedAcid

• Currently facing issues around potty training. All help appreciated.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26707 on: April 21, 2020, 07:34:04 pm »
As everyone knows, I am the first to defend cyclists, but, yeah, being on the pavement for any stretch is a twat's move and in the rare situations where it may be necessary, you give way to pedestrians, who are meant to fucking be there. Gets doubly on my wick because then it gives the anti-cycling lobby ammunition which frankly they don't need.
get thee to the library before the c*nts close it down

we are a bunch of twats commenting on a website.

Offline CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #26708 on: April 21, 2020, 07:37:00 pm »
It's not as if the roads are busy at the moment.

There is just no justification for it at the moment. In fact, it’s worse as there are probably more people taking walks and running currently so being on the path is even more dangerous.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26709 on: April 21, 2020, 08:17:45 pm »

I never had any issues with cyclists until recently. But they're a bunch of obnoxious self entitled wankers.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26710 on: April 21, 2020, 08:29:51 pm »
As everyone knows, I am the first to defend cyclists, but, yeah, being on the pavement for any stretch is a twat's move and in the rare situations where it may be necessary, you give way to pedestrians, who are meant to fucking be there. Gets doubly on my wick because then it gives the anti-cycling lobby ammunition which frankly they don't need.

I saw a decent cyclist on the dock road on Sunday, riding on the road where it was only pavement and then switched to the cycle path as soon as he got to it. Shame he is in the minority of what I encounter.

This whole lockdown is a perfect opportunity for the gen public to get onto local councils and demand proper cycle paths get constructed.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #26711 on: April 21, 2020, 08:31:00 pm »
I never had any issues with cyclists until recently. But they're a bunch of obnoxious self entitled wankers.

We’re they in a beer garden?

Offline L4Red

• Kopite
« Reply #26712 on: April 21, 2020, 08:34:14 pm »

Cyclists in general. At work today and needed to pop to the Co Op on Lark Lane, a family of 5 riding right across the road between the catholic girls school and Lark Lane, including kids aged about 6-10 on tiny little bikes. The mum and dad wearing full lycra on expensive road bikes and the Dad had a King of the Mountains shirt on :lmao

Offline Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26713 on: April 21, 2020, 08:35:23 pm »
We’re they in a beer garden?

They've been stealing business.

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #26714 on: April 21, 2020, 08:41:20 pm »
Went out for a cycle ride with my 7 year old daughter before.
Me at the back, and my daughter at the front, in single file.
No allowances at all were made by any of the fucking knobheads driving cars.
The amount of speeding cars is ridiculous; seems because there's less cars, the ones that are out are becoming more reckless.
Drivers... Bunch of c*nts  :wanker
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26715 on: April 21, 2020, 08:51:18 pm »
Went out for a cycle ride with my 7 year old daughter before.
Me at the back, and my daughter at the front, in single file.
No allowances at all were made by any of the fucking knobheads driving cars.
The amount of speeding cars is ridiculous; seems because there's less cars, the ones that are out are becoming more reckless.
Drivers... Bunch of c*nts  :wanker

Oh there are some utter c*nts out in cars, I used to hate how close they would come to me when I was out cycling - I stopped riding when traffic was out because it got too dangerous.

The Police have highlighted how fast dicks are going - they are at least now able to get out and catch the pricks.
Jurgen YNWA

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26716 on: April 21, 2020, 09:24:25 pm »
Increasingly, people who pull their supermarket trolleys out into the middle of the aisle whilst still rubber necking at the shelves they're walking away from.  Turn your head the fuck around you moron, I want to keep 6 feet away from you but don't even know which way you're planning to fucking turn.  :wanker
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26717 on: April 21, 2020, 09:29:48 pm »

I hate the ones who ride on the road, but then mount the pavements to go through pedestrian crossings at junctions when the traffic lights are red.  Stick the road you selfish muppets.

Walked the promenade yesterday from Otterspool to the Pier Head.  Had to practically jump out of the way of some of the gets.  Dozens of them, all in groups, one seven strong.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Peabee

• SKPB! Is goin' down der Asd.....der Waitrose.....anyone wannany hummus?
  • Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #26718 on: April 21, 2020, 09:34:12 pm »
I hate the ones who ride on the road, but then mount the pavements to go through pedestrian crossings at junctions when the traffic lights are red.  Stick the road you selfish muppets.

Walked the promenade yesterday from Otterspool to the Pier Head.  Had to practically jump out of the way of some of the gets.  Dozens of them, all in groups, one seven strong.

Guilty.
We aren't walking through the storm now - we are the storm.

Offline gary75

• Despite all his care, he suffers from a sticky ring.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
« Reply #26719 on: April 21, 2020, 10:02:25 pm »
After buying a loaf of sliced bread, you get past the crust to discover the next seven slices have a big fuck off hole in them.