Author Topic: Rafa's "Houllier Moment"  (Read 67355 times)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Rafa's "Houllier Moment"
« Reply #840 on: April 8, 2009, 01:14:37 am »
I might even rubble he's crumbling slates and pull on he's goatee
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #841 on: April 8, 2009, 01:17:04 am »
On Saturday I'm gonna run on the pitch, rugby tackle Rafa to the ground, frighten him a bit, then pull he's shirt up over his head and blow on his belly

By the time you got to the dugout you'd be that knackered, you'd fall on top of him and it would take 6 big stewards to lift you off. ......leaving a big Rafa shaped hole in the pitch.
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #842 on: April 8, 2009, 01:18:04 am »
Rafa Lad?
What Fatty, mate?
Pull me finger Lad
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline macca888

• Macca the Militant Illiterate Gnok. Chief Football Hack aka macca888. Jacqui Smith and Anne Widdecombe, in any order. Or together. He's not fussy. Overdue with Crosby Nick. Recently elevated to status Sir Precious C*nt.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #843 on: April 8, 2009, 01:22:26 am »
Rafa Lad?
What Fatty, mate?
Pull me finger Lad

:lmao  Fuckin pack it in fatty, I'm going to wake me missus up in a minute and she'll twat me!   ;D
Macca resplendent!
A colossus bestriding the
moral high ground as ever.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #844 on: April 8, 2009, 01:26:14 am »
Rafa lad....
Que amigo...
Me bird's on the nod mate. Pack it innna
You is getting twatted, possibilities no
« Last Edit: April 8, 2009, 01:27:55 am by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #845 on: April 8, 2009, 01:33:34 am »
I'm so glad other auld arses have jumped on this thread. I resurected it to show up the knee jerkers and those of little faith. But ask the aul arses....
this man is proper. I love him. I trust him. I will walk to the pub on both my feet just to back him, and I will blow on his belly before he claims 19
« Last Edit: April 8, 2009, 01:35:44 am by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline scoresagain

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #846 on: April 8, 2009, 01:36:18 am »
I'm so glad other auld arses have jumped on this thread. I resurected it to show up the knee jerkers and those of little faith. But ask the aul arses....
this man is proper. I love him. I trust him. I will walk to the pub on both my feet just to back him, and I will blow on his belly before he claims 19
i'm only a youngster, but i would seriously love to see you blow on his belly.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #847 on: April 8, 2009, 01:37:08 am »
i'm only a youngster, but i would seriously love to see you blow on his belly.
Gizza nicker

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #848 on: April 8, 2009, 01:39:00 am »

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #849 on: April 8, 2009, 01:41:00 am »
Shudda been a tenner

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #850 on: April 8, 2009, 01:45:48 am »
Another pint of bitter boss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6I8-0eDxaY

Offline shanklyboy

• OCB Enforcer.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #851 on: April 8, 2009, 01:52:35 am »

Brilliant.
"I'll let you off this time"
The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie — deliberate, contrived and dishonest — but the myth — persistent, persuasive and unrealistic.

John F. Kennedy.
www.savelfc.org

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #852 on: April 8, 2009, 01:55:03 am »
Terry mate, I'll tell you the story when I have more time. The lads were knocking down Tate and Lyle across the road then. They fucked that scene right up, until they brought them into the alehouse and watered them for the rest of the day... bad, but very good times

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #853 on: April 8, 2009, 01:58:18 am »
Terry mate, I'll tell you the story when I have more time. The lads were knocking down Tate and Lyle across the road then. They fucked that scene right up, until they brought them into the alehouse and watered them for the rest of the day... bad, but very good times
One of the best gigs I ever did was in the Green Man in the early 80's.
It's a crying fucking shame that our local boozers are dying, one by fucking one.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #854 on: April 8, 2009, 02:05:01 am »
Green Man. That's the one Terry. You are correct sir. And I'll tell you my tale of the Shankehands and Whistler when I have more time... reading your comments you must know aul mates of mine... Robert Picking, Bubble Hennigan. But I'm off to bedski now though. Grandaughter at 7am. Leaving something in the auld arse thread for you lads though

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #855 on: April 8, 2009, 02:36:00 am »
Green Man. That's the one Terry. You are correct sir. And I'll tell you my tale of the Shankehands and Whistler when I have more time... reading your comments you must know aul mates of mine... Robert Picking, Bubble Hennigan. But I'm off to bedski now though. Grandaughter at 7am. Leaving something in the auld arse thread for you lads though
I remember a fella called Bubble (not sure of his surname) who used to drink in the Atlantic, on the dock road years ago.

Offline The Bill Hicks Appreciation Society

• It's not much I know, but this is the best Barney could come up with at short notice. Too tight to buy his own cross-dressing gear. AKA 'Condomhead'. Has apparently had Elton John.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Lest we forget
    • Check out my RedmenTV Blogs
« Reply #856 on: April 8, 2009, 08:04:33 am »

You're gonna hit me or something but I've never seen it :(
Please take a look at my latest blog for theredmentv "Dispelling the Rodgers/Martinez myth" http://www.theredmentv.com/blog/p/263 All other blogs can be read at www.theredmentv.com/blog Let me know your thoughts

Offline Chivasino

• educated whopper
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #857 on: April 8, 2009, 08:44:57 am »
"Twelve games away from greatness."

Firstly, Rafa would never make such a comment. Secondly, this team has a real genuine chance of doing it, and you never quite believed GH when he said the above.

Not knocking GH, because I still love the man. He was just a stubborn bastatrd! ;D

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #858 on: April 8, 2009, 12:15:21 pm »
You're gonna hit me or something but I've never seen it :(
That clip or the whole series?

Offline yafoy

• lazy git - sabu pundit on pot
  • Legacy Fan
  • a RED who occupies Europe
    • EuRED Liverpool UNofficial Supporters Network
« Reply #859 on: April 8, 2009, 02:31:46 pm »
"Twelve games away from greatness."

Firstly, Rafa would never make such a comment. Secondly, this team has a real genuine chance of doing it, and you never quite believed GH when he said the above.

Not knocking GH, because I still love the man. He was just a stubborn bastatrd! ;D

Rafa's Stubborn too, rightly so! , hes just better at it than GH! ;)
Shanks: "Some people believe football is a matter of life and  death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. - At a football club, there's a holy trinity - the players, the manager and the supporters. Directors don't come into it"