Author Topic: Everton 0-2 Liverpool, Post Match Chat  (Read 86333 times)

Offline RAFA - 6 - 19

• Fighteningly inept.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Everton 0-2 Liverpool, Post Match Chat
« Reply #960 on: October 3, 2008, 10:04:22 am »
chris morris?

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #961 on: October 3, 2008, 10:09:29 am »
what is this?
that cockney rhyming lark after 5 bottles of vodka?

No that is quite frankly, a literary genius at work.

All hail Sabu.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline Ozzy_Red

• about Sharon in OK magazine again.. Not the sharpest shrimp on the barbie but probably the most irritating
  • Legacy Fan
  • A pig. In a cage. On antibiotics
« Reply #962 on: October 3, 2008, 10:38:31 am »
TORRES TORRES TORRES

Still on a high after that. C'mon lads, lets do City!
Rarfer out! Go the Liverpool Reds Football Franchise!

Wanker : Manchester United fan. Follower of Manchester United. Denzien of Manchester. More likely to know more about white dog poo than football.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #963 on: October 4, 2008, 04:40:36 pm »
I'd love Sabu to do a Spyin Kop, might ask him... ;D
Yep.

Offline Phil M

• YNWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Bravery is believing in yourself" Rafael Benitez
    • I coulda been a contenda.....
« Reply #964 on: October 4, 2008, 04:42:40 pm »

;D

Best idea I've heard in a while. I think I'd pay to read it!

Arsenal away perhaps so he could ask some questions about Mr. Wanga.
It's true to say that if Shankly had told us to invade Poland we'd be queuing up 10 deep all the way from Anfield to the Pier Head.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #965 on: October 4, 2008, 05:06:38 pm »
Please, please.

Welcome back Sabu - where you been man.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Editor. Giving it BAFTA’s. 57'sy. Caramel log dealer and comma chameleon. Tory Totty Tonguer
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #966 on: October 4, 2008, 06:11:14 pm »
I await his response ;D
Yep.

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
« Reply #967 on: October 5, 2008, 10:19:47 am »
He is Mr Raffle Bennett's unskilled but conciergecious labia. 

:lmao pure fuckin genius
Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #968 on: October 6, 2008, 02:29:57 am »
;D

Best idea I've heard in a while. I think I'd pay to read it!

Arsenal away perhaps so he could ask some questions about Mr. Wanga.
Please, please.

Welcome back Sabu - where you been man.

That would be absolutely immense, it really would. Welcome back Sabu, although I fear I'll be dreaming about Kuyt's labia now :o
He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline Hinesy

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #969 on: October 7, 2008, 05:03:24 pm »
I am in negotiation with the esteemed visionary and hope to report back soon.
Yep.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #970 on: October 7, 2008, 05:54:01 pm »
my scouse the controversial Manning Black, this ref "Mr" Might Rile-Me stucking my crow and don't make a mistake missus WRITE SABU PUNDIT.

NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

LABIA

Indeed, Duck Kite,  the Dutchy grate grafting working man Neo-Stakhanov, he Carrie the bag cement and bucket water and sand on the broad breaking back in prepare the ground work. He is Mr Raffle Bennett's unskilled but conciergecious labia. He a Jackal traits and master of nunchucks. He selflessnessed. He applicationed himself in order give Nee-Naw delicate craftsman finnish opportunistic, yes,  with a brush foot in MichaelAngelo-Christy Brown combo-stylistic. But Rile-Me destroy the glorious beauteous burnish moment of our times that the scouse and the history was awaited with masterbated breathe. Thief Rile-Me! Thief! You is tea leaf PG Tips chimp b@stard artless dodger son of a Fagin. 

GOT HIS KNOCKERS

Why Rile-Me so objectioned the honest toils and integrity-sweating on the Duck Kite diaphonous brows. MAYBE Duck is like Mirror holded up to Rile-Me faece, what force it reflect on own contrasted, corrupt, loafery mockery effete namby pamby knock kneed ridicule runt litter status. Yes, Pundit is nailing the sh1t on the head. Jealousy! It capable corrode a Corrado G60. Rile-Me caught disaster by fail recognising awful fault inherent inside like a bodge INTEL. He rejectioned the Bart, Wilhelm ShagSpiro in estimatable Magner's Opus "Oh! Theo!" who wroted in his Iago: "Beware Jealousy my Lawd it do Mock the Meat if feeds on". And now the true is Bourne out as Pundit do Mock  the paltry putrid meat of thread bare frame Rile-Me. Selah Vie QED.

MEMORABLE HEAD

Rile-Me got habit infuriate that involve nod the supersize noggin-head in manner sagaciousness like a Jesus myrhh bringer with each clownery "decision". He close the mince eyes "pies" like gotten a enlightenment just recent and then it begin a nodding dog parcel shelf what is saying "Oh yes, I am certainty, OM OM (not Olympic Marseille)".

OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD

On weekend when Butch Newman got the Cold Hand Look and snuffed off this mortar coil, Sabu detect the cruel humours off De Lawd Guru God. Oh GG, and I can call You this due our Long associate, how cum you take Butch but Rile-Me is preserve like a beast on Noah's in the days of Yours that get written in the Auld Grey Whistle Testament? What happening GG? Where the power to smote and smack you used to wield it like a god'un? What go on? Ancient of days, you movement more so than McVitie the Mysterious Cat and Kray Victim.  

Thank you very much.

Love it..
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #971 on: October 7, 2008, 06:00:39 pm »
my scouse Chelsea jammier than box Jammie Dodger jam in Robertson (not John) jar in traffic jam.

Libpole plays is shield Mr John Arm-Wrestler, our gingerly phlegm hair Norway, from fickle finger fudge of fate and accusation. This is "professorism" that must be expect. But my scouses know them pale freckle shoulder must be bare all off it like a Nicola Kidman woman on a ginger carpet. Sabu not recalling when a lacquer two feet is Kaurs such potential catastropic era.  Them Ian Dury to Mr Flappy-Hole Dallaglio  is mean Arm-Wrestler got shot redemption next weak; Sabu say: use it the left one.

Them Av Rembrandt corpse feature twist into ghast grin at dead off game like zombie laughing cavalier (though but him roundhead on account religious). Yellow green tooths as brush in putrification seaweed got bare in howling triumphant exhultations ululations that chill marrow to bone. You is the jammier than russian hour on M25 Rembrandt, and you knowing it. Though but influenza Rembrandt undeniable on Chelsea eg smash face rebuilt keeper Mr Pity Czech now semi-semetic as proudly wore skull cap.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline trigger

• sexist and shallow
  • Legacy Fan
  • The romans invented the knob on a stick
Frankly if your team is mentioned in a Liverpool song, you should be chuffed