Author Topic: Post game celebrating. Liverpool - Manchester United.  (Read 124971 times)

Offline Kyle Soprano

• Doing his BTEC Sports Science but still knows fuck all
  • Legacy Fan
  • You & I Are Gonna Live Forever
Re: Post game celebrating. Liverpool - Manchester United.
« Reply #1320 on: September 18, 2008, 04:55:53 pm »
Hope the celebrating can continue at 10 to five on saturday.
I only drink on special occasions. Like Fridays and Saturdays. The occasional Sunday. Sometimes even Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday. Never Thursday. Well, every so often maybe a Thursday.

Offline joe fitz red

• Kopite
  • Cometh the hour, Cometh the Steve
    • www.facebook.com/weplay
« Reply #1321 on: September 18, 2008, 04:59:02 pm »
Hope the celebrating can continue at 10 to five on saturday.

its really fucked up if it doesnt. we should be beating stoke 4-0 at anfield. they are relegation fodder

Offline hesbighesred

• Wallasey Wrecker. But you can call me quick fingers. After a threesome with Stevie and Alex
  • Legacy Fan
    • Collaborative thoughts on Euro 2012
« Reply #1322 on: September 18, 2008, 07:39:42 pm »
Spot on, as much as I hate John Terry I think it was the right decision to rescind that red card, and how the fuck Fergie can even start to question Vidic I don't know.

All managers stick up for there team and of course are biased while doing it, but how the fuck Ferguson can be so cuntish while doing it every week is just an achievement.

I know. Has he forgotten already having somehow escaped an FA charge even though he and his assistant outright accused a referee of bias?

He is the cat who walks by himself, and all roads are alike to him.

Offline stylomilo

• Main Stander
« Reply #1323 on: September 18, 2008, 08:07:11 pm »
Maybe this is rather late to ask but does any of you know where can i download the whole match? Wanna keep a copy in my hard drive... Thanks :)

Offline RigBon1892

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Legend
« Reply #1324 on: September 18, 2008, 08:15:41 pm »
Think someone posted some links to the whole match in the audio video thread mate :wave
I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager.

"Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone
YNWA Rafa.

Offline stylomilo

• Main Stander
« Reply #1325 on: September 19, 2008, 12:35:46 am »
Think someone posted some links to the whole match in the audio video thread mate :wave

found it ta! :)

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=112969.msg4797694#msg4797694

Offline FernandoTorrestieri

• Kopite
« Reply #1326 on: September 19, 2008, 01:25:32 am »
FUCKING YES!

GET IN!

Offline keyo

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1327 on: September 19, 2008, 07:48:08 am »
Oh yeah, to be fair I understand and agree with him in many ways Re. Chelsea. In particular it's absolutely disgusting that the ref in question got demoted to league two, an absurd punishment for a very, very minor crime.

(Apparently the justification was that the card was given for serious foul play, and in the FA's view you the challenge didn't match the usual criteria of being a dangerous challenge. However there's surely room for interpretation there, after all it was an outrageously cynical foul. Maybe not a professional foul, but in my view a ref should be applauded for doing a little 'thinking outside the box' in order to punish a challenge that was only not a professional foul due to a technicality. He certainly didn't deserve demotion to league two.)

No, aside from the usual Fergie hypocracy I was just very annoyed that the Independent would even suggest in passing that there might even be a slight chance that Vidic didn't deserve his red. You will hardly see a more blatant sending off all season, the ref was going easy on the guy to only give him two yellows...he could easily have had a straight red for either challenge.

Can't agree there.  If the ref did get it wrong (i.e. sending off for serious foul ply for an offence which does not match the criteria provided by the ref's guidance) then he should be demoted.  We complain about referee's all the time, and that will never change.  The one thing everyone agrees on is that if there was consistency then at least the complaints would not be nearly as significant.  So when a ref fucks up in terms of decision making and interpretation, he should pay.

As for Ferguson, he will always find something to moan about.  He isn't even worth taking seriously he moans that much.  Unfortunately too many of the nationals buy in to his shite, hence the Independent arse licking piece.  Noone would seriously question Vidic's dismissal, even the initial muted tones about our players getting him sent off by reminding the ref he had been booked already soon died a death.

He needed something to moan about, as he couldn't gripe about losing.
Joey's ate the frogs legs, made the swiss roll, now he's munchin' gladbach!!

Offline don rock

• Kemlynite
« Reply #1328 on: September 19, 2008, 08:04:35 am »
Fuck me...

Have we won the world cup?

Offline Neil D

• The new Kop pin-up model. Met Momo in the ASDA.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1329 on: September 19, 2008, 11:12:26 am »
Fuck me...

Have we won the world cup?

No, club sides can't enter the World Cup.

We beat the Manc twats at home for the first time in seven years.