Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
Re: IPTV
« Reply #1640 on: September 20, 2020, 04:07:04 PM »
I find that watching our games on either NBC or Bein to be better, not only to get around the blocking but also the commentary is generally better... 
100% unfortunately NBC no longer show most of their games on NBC Sports and now shoe loads on Peacock their streaming service.

Mine is totally blocked at the moment, working fine with a VPN though.  The blocks appear to be lasting longer though, previously it was only blocked when games are played but mine has been blocked since 12pm yesterday which I don't think is supposed to happen.

Impossible to prevent though as you can't get a court to look at it without flushing yourselves out.

I've had to order a VPN router to plug into my actual router so I can watch it directly on my TV downstairs rather than upstairs in my Fire TV cube. Can't take that downstairs as my missus uses the cube to watch TV when I'm watching the footie.
Im in the nude in the garden rubbing marmite on myself,and i fucking hate marmite.
http://www.twitter.com/shelts_lfc

Offline Wabaloolah

• Rocks to the East, Rocks to the West
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Allez Allez Allez
    • My Twitter Account
« Reply #1641 on: Yesterday at 04:23:18 PM »
Can someone PM me the name of a provider that is under the radar so to speak and does not require a VPN at the moment, I could do with a back up
Im in the nude in the garden rubbing marmite on myself,and i fucking hate marmite.
http://www.twitter.com/shelts_lfc

Online gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Believer
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #1642 on: Today at 06:39:12 PM »
My IPTV has gone down so looking for a cheap backup. Any recommendations please PM me.

Offline scouser4eva

• but is Eva4Scouser? Wants an old willy
  • Believer
  • " god wanted west ham to win but gerrard said no "
« Reply #1643 on: Today at 08:48:59 PM »
Seems to be a lot that have gone down