Author Topic: 1st june - the alleged hicks veto has expired hasn't it?  (Read 96627 times)

Offline sharkhello

• Anny Roader
Re: 1st june - the alleged hicks veto has expired hasn't it?
« Reply #760 on: June 24, 2008, 11:29:46 pm »
Knowing how every point I make gets ignored or ridiculed in this part of the forum I don't know why I am even bothering to give you a different angle here, but do you think H&G have done this today to force DIC's hand who probably know the funding of this project is just not going to happen

The lack of activity in the transfer window is also very strange and that radio interview was just so out of kilter with everything that has happened in the last year, what's going on

If I am going to believe that Gillette has got back into bed with Hick's then why is coco not sacked??

I may be barking up the wrong tree but what's happened in the last few weeks is just strange, if everything is face value then these two jokers are going to have to put their hands in their own wallets, if they have wallets that is, and come up with around 115 million between them to secure the loan, anyone see that happening?

Offline sharkhello

• Anny Roader
« Reply #761 on: June 24, 2008, 11:56:54 pm »
Although more realistically it's time to give it up on these two selling, DIC won't overpay - fair do's I say, these two have an asset they bought opportunistly, again fair do's, if we did that we'd be happy

Every fact is stretched to the point where DIC have a chance to get in, if they want to they will have to pay for it - over the odds

there is only one man you can blame for all this, and that man is the reason the gap between us and Man U is so big and the reason we are owned by numpties.  This man is a looser who was lucky to have silver spoon in his mouth and somehow he sunk his claws deeply into our club

time to face the truth guy's, angry like me, blame the man who has put us firmly on the path to no where, no one else has done anything wrong

Online west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #762 on: June 25, 2008, 12:45:19 am »
Although more realistically it's time to give it up on these two selling, DIC won't overpay - fair do's I say, these two have an asset they bought opportunistly, again fair do's, if we did that we'd be happy

Every fact is stretched to the point where DIC have a chance to get in, if they want to they will have to pay for it - over the odds

there is only one man you can blame for all this, and that man is the reason the gap between us and Man U is so big and the reason we are owned by numpties.  This man is a looser who was lucky to have silver spoon in his mouth and somehow he sunk his claws deeply into our club

time to face the truth guy's, angry like me, blame the man who has put us firmly on the path to no where, no one else has done anything wrong

Totally agree with you, but blaming Moores wont change anything. He probaly felt sick when he saw what DIC offered G&H last time, nearly double what he sold for.

Hes been a failure in every respect of his ownership of the club. Hiring Parry, keeping Parry, doing little while the mancs built a dynesty to rival our own, 'building' a stadium for 5 years, pissing of DIC, selling to G&H.

You are a twat Mr Moores.
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline RedBoywonder

• The Big E
  • Legacy Fan
  • and could he play.....
« Reply #763 on: June 25, 2008, 06:41:29 pm »
Totally agree with you, but blaming Moores wont change anything. He probaly felt sick when he saw what DIC offered G&H last time, nearly double what he sold for.

Hes been a failure in every respect of his ownership of the club. Hiring Parry, keeping Parry, doing little while the mancs built a dynesty to rival our own, 'building' a stadium for 5 years, pissing of DIC, selling to G&H.

You are a twat Mr Moores.

Sad but true.
Justice for the 96.

Offline rocco

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ⭐️⭐️⭐️6 Times Baby ⭐️⭐️⭐️
« Reply #764 on: June 30, 2008, 08:25:22 am »
Uefa president Michel Platini has warned England’s top clubs that they face being banned from the Champions League if they continue to build up huge debts.

Manchester United, Chelsea and Liverpool all boast severe debts due to the financial management of their owners, while Arsenal are currently repaying loans for the funding of Emirates Stadium.

Platini insists it is unfair that clubs with such debts continue to go out and spend big money on players, and he is actively looking to stop it happening.

“Uefa is going to fight to regulate access to its competitions for clubs who are in debt,” Platini revealed.

“I am not just talking about United and Chelsea, who got to last season’s Champions League final with a big debt, I am speaking in general.”

Cristiano Ronaldo’s proposed £80 million move to Real Madrid sparked Platini’s revelations, but he insists he is not against big-money transfers.

“If a club has money and wants to invest in a player it has every right to do so.

“I am more worried about a club that is in debt and spending £10 million on a player. We are going to regulate this.”

Is this just another waste of time by Platini ?

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #765 on: June 30, 2008, 10:22:51 am »
Why is Platini so full of shit all the time, he strikes me as one of these people who likes to say stuff to be remembered or something
Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #766 on: June 30, 2008, 11:06:02 am »
This article may be slightly off topic, but I posted it because it restates DIC are still waiting.
.................................................................................
Dubai trip raises the Ashley doubts again

Last updated at 11:53 PM on 29th June 2008

There will be questions asked again about owner Mike Ashley's long-term commitment to Newcastle following his henchman Tony Jiminez being sent to Dubai to search for potential investors.

Jiminez, a property developer by trade but in charge of player recruitment in Ashley's unusual Premier League set-up, would hardly be in the United Arab Emirates to look for playing talent. 
But Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley may be looking for a way out at St James' Park

But Dubai is the first port of call for those wanting to sell a share of, or a whole, football club. Newcastle have already sounded out Dubai International Capital, the investment arm of the royal family, about taking a stake.

They made a move shortly after Ashley's takeover last June, but DIC turned them down, wanting full control themselves.

DIC now seem committed to waiting until Liverpool's cash-strapped American owners, Tom Hicks and George Gillett, have no alternative but to sell. It has never been clear how long billionaire Ashley, who built his retail fortune in Sports Direct by unorthodox methods, would remain in charge at St James' Park.

He had originally intended to share the load of buying Newcastle. Now it remains to be seen if he is still looking for a partner or wants to sell out at the right price.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-1030377/Dubai-trip-raises-Ashley-doubts.html

SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline Tsar Kastik

• Would welcome a premature one, apparently.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #767 on: June 30, 2008, 11:20:29 am »
Why is Platini so full of shit all the time, he strikes me as one of these people who likes to say stuff to be remembered or something

He annoys me the way he has two smiles when he's presenting medals; 
A closed lips smile for the runners-up and a toothy one for the winners.
Plenty well, no pray; big bellyache, heap God