Author Topic: Liverpool City Council plans joint stadium for Liverpool and Everton  (Read 72590 times)

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
Re: Liverpool City Council plans joint stadium for Liverpool and Everton
« Reply #160 on: May 28, 2008, 07:00:07 pm »
that blue belly bradley rumour mongering once again, the only thing i will say for the tosser is that he did reply to my email regarding his support previously over this issue around 6 months ago, looks like its time for another for this free loading parasite

warren.bradley@liverpool.gov.uk

i did send him an email last night and hear is his reply to it,

Thank you for your comments, and I look forward to further dialogue around the joint stadium proposal.

With best wishes

Warren Bradley
Leader of Liverpool City Council
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

the slimy t**t
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 07:03:11 pm by benimar_col »

Offline Football CRAZY

• Thick Prick
  • Legacy Fan
  • simply too intelligent, sorry.
« Reply #161 on: May 28, 2008, 07:12:49 pm »

Thank you for your comments, and I look forward to further dialogue around the joint stadium proposal.

With best wishes

Warren Bradley

the slimy t**t

A fucking twat to the extreme, and unprofessional aswell. To reply with smarmy remarks, I would call his bluff on that anyway. He is just trying to wind you up. Let's hope he dies soon like. Now that we all know he has a "blackberry wireless handheld" next time someone sees him we can rob him.

Offline Sir Harvest Fields

• And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire. Generally an all-round decent fella but owes a great debt to felines globally. And to Jim. Shine On, You Crazy Diamond. "Winston? Winston! WINSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • Quicker Than Yngwie? Maybe!
« Reply #162 on: May 28, 2008, 07:19:24 pm »
A fucking twat to the extreme, and unprofessional aswell. To reply with smarmy remarks, I would call his bluff on that anyway. He is just trying to wind you up. Let's hope he dies soon like. Now that we all know he has a "blackberry wireless handheld" next time someone sees him we can rob him.

rob him. ya see thats what get us Liverpool supporters a bad name. stupid idea. you wanna think with yer brain before you type.

we dont wanna just rob him. we wanna rob him, then twat the fat fuck, then nail his bollocks to his forehead, stick a bottle of " da bomb final answer " up his ringpiece sing the Torres sont to him then cut his dick off and make phillip neville eat it.

the c*nt.
"Woe to you, Oh Earth and Sea, for the Devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short...Let him who hath understanding reckon the number of the beast for it is a human number, its number is Six hundred and sixty six."

Offline Football CRAZY

• Thick Prick
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #163 on: May 28, 2008, 07:31:36 pm »

Look at this ugly, ginger, smelling, stupid faggot. He's about 5 foot tall and looks like he has severe learning difficulties. A wireless Blackberry handheld going on Ebay soon.

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #164 on: May 28, 2008, 07:48:06 pm »
he should be representing the people who pay his wages....all of them...not just a selected few....this liverpool council have been given an opprtunity of a life time to put Liverpool the city back on the map with ther capital of culture...personally ...i think we fucked it up...shame on you Bradly!
as for the ground share....he has allowed personal emotion into his decision making and that is wrong...he should be replaced...he should not be allowed to try and force the decision making process to his own personal gain,and to our detriment!...he is abusing his power of office and should be reprimanded for this...i am seething...get this man out
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline horne

• y
  • Legacy Fan
  • through a storm
« Reply #165 on: May 28, 2008, 07:51:11 pm »
they had an oppertunity a long time ago and they decided to walk...showing the two fingers to HARDING....
so why now...get fucked!
success = the absence of the fear of failure

Offline Benimar Col

• benimarisblonde.col.uk
  • Legacy Fan
  • Make us Dream
« Reply #166 on: May 28, 2008, 09:36:05 pm »
they had an oppertunity a long time ago and they decided to walk...showing the two fingers to HARDING....
so why now...get fucked!

great fact that   :thumbup

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #167 on: May 28, 2008, 09:44:59 pm »
Who's to say he hasn't talked to H&G but kept shtum about it?
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline stewy17

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #168 on: May 28, 2008, 09:51:26 pm »
never mind all this stadium shite, that warren bradley is a fucking fool, if he sticks around much longer he'll run this city into the fucking ground.

one of the most important and prosperous times our city has seen since slavery was abolished, and they leave fuckin special people like him in charge.

ludicrous.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2008, 09:56:13 pm »
Has anyone sent Parry, G & H an email about this shite?
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline redrockydennis

• Annie Wilkes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • gonna paint me jarg wheelie bin purple
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2008, 10:04:28 pm »
anyone who voted lib dem in liverpool deserves a slap.

and bradley and his gobshite mates robbed this last election too.

and the one before.

"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes,
of controlling the ball and of making yourself available to receive a pass.
It is terribly simple."

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2008, 10:09:56 pm »
Has anyone sent Parry, G & H an email about this shite?

Just sent one to Hicks, not expecting a reply though, didn't reply to my email about Torres going to Chelsea but he did come out later that day in the press denying it. Do you think my email forced him into that action? ;D

Offline Manila Vanilla

• aka Spud Balls!
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
    • Baile Family Website
« Reply #172 on: May 29, 2008, 04:57:15 am »
The valuation is the enterprise value of the club.  The valuation includes the debt as there would be an asset matched against it.  He will also be looking at the Net Present Value of the club based on future cashflow/profit projections.  This is where the new stadium is key.  Assuming the new stadium opens and maximises it's potential it could add in excess of £50m per year in profit to the club.  Assuming this continued over the medium term (say 10 years) it will have generated in excess of £500m extra than it would before the stadium was built.  Yes the debt would need paying off but each year that debt would decrease and the profits and free cashflow would increase accordingly.  This is what he is hoping to cash in on if he can't afford to run the club himself.  The new stadium is the key as it opens up vast potential for making extra money/profit.

1. NPV based on future cashflows is indeed a good way of valuing an enterprise. But this relies very much on FREE cashflow, cash you can take OUT (as dividends, etc). This is the return you get on your investment. You discount the value down as money received in the future is worth less than money received today (for non-financial people).

2. Tim is no doubt right that you can earn an extra £50M a year from a stadium, as that's what Man United have done. But it means we'd have to follow the same practices - namely steep ticket price increases, ATS for cup games, a 75,000 stadium with no games having discounted tickets, corporate prawn sandwiches by the truckload... We're competing for the same corporate clientele from a smaller geographic catchment area and we wouldn't be discounting tickets if we thought we could sell out all games. So £50M is possible, but tricky.

3. About half of the extra money would be required to pay off capital and interest on the stadium, so wouldn't be free cashflow. Additional cash will be required to pay interest on the loan for buying the club. Fans will insist on money being spent on new players, both transfer fees and salaries. This would further reduce cash which could be taken out. All experience to date shows that the massively increased revenues have ended up in players' and agents' pockets, not with investors. This model would have to be radically changed.

4. If this is the case, then we (at best) remain a breakeven club. Fine for us, as fans, as that's what we want and that's what we've always had. Not what investors want. If we don't make the revenues then there will have to be severe cost-cutting and jettisoning of assets - and we all know the best West Yorkshire example of that scenario... A shared stadium would be a way of reducing this risk, so it's no surprise it hasn't gone away.

5. It's true that the valuation is the enterprise value of the club. If someone is willing to pay £1bn or £1.5bn then that's what it's worth. But I see little financial justification without major overhauls in how the League works. For me it's the "Emperor's new clothes". People will keep on paying more and more for clubs until one day someone says, "Hang on, there's nothing there...!"

« Last Edit: May 29, 2008, 04:59:39 am by Manila Vanilla »

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #173 on: May 29, 2008, 07:53:35 am »
Just read this on another forum.

SOS meeting last night with KEIOC, Brian Reide, SOS said the council should mind their own buisness and not be getting involved in the groundshare because its personal to bradley he should just stay out of it.

Offline Oscar3

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #174 on: May 29, 2008, 08:52:59 am »
Just read this on another forum.

SOS meeting last night with KEIOC, Brian Reide, SOS said the council should mind their own buisness and not be getting involved in the groundshare because its personal to bradley he should just stay out of it.

I was at this meeting last night at the Lighthouse Project On Oakfield Road.It was a good night concerning Football in the city both for Liverpool and Everton.The Everton representative said that his group(Keep Everton In Our City),where niether for or against the idea of a Shared Stadium.He said however that he believes 12 months ago most match going blues would have been against the idea but now as Kirkby is pushed onto them most of them would be in favour of the idea.Joe Anderson M.P believes there has already been talks which the council are not privvy to taking place between all parties(His personal view).Nicky Alt Put forward the idea that we should boycott a home game(Both sets of fans) for our respective causes.The general concensus was that this would never come off.Nicky said if it could be pulled off in any city in the world it would be here!Michael Shields dad was also there and had some good news concerning his lad.There was a vote in Brussels which went  12 - 2  in Michaels favour.There was also a representative from AFC LIverpool.
sons of men who stand like gods

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: May 29, 2008, 09:25:03 am »

Joe Anderson M.P believes there has already been talks which the council are not privvy to taking place between all parties(His personal view).

Seriously hope there's nothing in this.

Offline Liverbird 2010

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2008, 09:30:22 am »
Seriously hope there's nothing in this.

Get emailing that bastard Hicks and make your feelings known.

Bradley everyone knows your a mongrel build the rest of your mongrels a new kennel.

Offline minusone

• considered rubbish
  • Legacy Fan
  • Resurrection 2.0
« Reply #177 on: May 29, 2008, 10:09:08 am »
I'd rather suck Hitlers dick than share a ground with Everton, and he's been dead for 60 years.

...bit like Evertons support.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Fired?? He should be shot! With shit, human shit!

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: May 29, 2008, 11:00:35 am »
he should be representing the people who pay his wages....all of them...not just a selected few....

Indeed, there is a paragraph in the Councillor's code of conduct about this. As I understand it, if it seems a Councillor is not representing the interests of all his electorate, or is favouring some, you can make a complaint to the Standards Board. (The procedure is changing around now.) Now in my experience the Standards Board is a jolly little bit of window-dressing and much prefers to ignore complaints but if enough signatories were on the complaint, they might have to investigate. Something for SoS to investigate if needs be?...

Offline Onward Liverpudlian

• Kopite
« Reply #179 on: May 29, 2008, 12:04:45 pm »

I was at this meeting last night at the Lighthouse Project On Oakfield Road.It was a good night concerning Football in the city both for Liverpool and Everton.The Everton representative said that his group(Keep Everton In Our City),where niether for or against the idea of a Shared Stadium.He said however that he believes 12 months ago most match going blues would have been against the idea but now as Kirkby is pushed onto them most of them would be in favour of the idea.Joe Anderson M.P believes there has already been talks which the council are not privvy to taking place between all parties(His personal view).Nicky Alt Put forward the idea that we should boycott a home game(Both sets of fans) for our respective causes.The general concensus was that this would never come off.Nicky said if it could be pulled off in any city in the world it would be here!Michael Shields dad was also there and had some good news concerning his lad.There was a vote in Brussels which went  12 - 2  in Michaels favour.There was also a representative from AFC LIverpool.

SoS should be keeping their noses out of EFC business, KEIOC are the bitterest of the bitters and SoS shouldnt be sharing platforms and sharing ideas with those gobshites. Let them rot in Kirkby.  ;D

Offline Armin

• Reformed RAWK Traitor
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm up on the pavement
  • Super Title: Keep off the Grass!
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2008, 12:13:05 pm »
I know your joking but if there's a chance for SOS to meet councillors and other influential Liverpudlian figures then they should take it, regardless of whether KEIOC are there or not. Anyway, KEIOC are Evertonians who care enough about the future of their club to get off their arses and do something about it so SOS probably have a lot more in common with them than with some of our own apathetic fans.

Well, I don't know what it is, but there's definitely something going on upstairs

Offline flynnyyy

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2008, 12:52:04 pm »

With best wishes

Warren Bradley

the slimy t**t
Just politely remind him that his smarmy reply has been shown to 30 000 liverpool fans on one forum alone (dont know about any others)
"We are focusing on supporting our manager"
women are totally insane, it's science.

Offline LFC Lad

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2008, 01:03:50 pm »

With best wishes

Warren Bradley

the slimy t**t

When is Bradley going to fuck off and forget this sharing idea?  Nearly every time you read anything about that stupid idea, you see his name right on the top of the page.  The club has said no a million times, can't he understand that?
"The trouble with referees is that they know the rules, but they don't know the game" - Bill Shankly

Offline Oscar3

• Kopite
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2008, 06:43:01 pm »
SoS should be keeping their noses out of EFC business, KEIOC are the bitterest of the bitters and SoS shouldnt be sharing platforms and sharing ideas with those gobshites. Let them rot in Kirkby.  ;D

It wasnt a meeting as such.It was a forum about the ownership of our beautiful game!Obviously the issues mentioned are going to be raised at such forums.I was surprised actually how much in common the two groups have although it went against the grain clapping the Dixie Dean video lol!
sons of men who stand like gods

Offline Born of a fisherman

• Boys Pen
« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2008, 08:00:46 pm »
I believe that as distasteful as it may sound re; groundshare  but Bradley is just doing what he's paid to do. I'm sure part of his job description would be to attract business' to the City and hold on to the ones that already exist. If he just stood by and watched EFC move wouldn't he be derelict in his duties just as much as letting any other big business move from the city. Maybe the local council will cough up the money and build a stadium for " The City' much like the Eastlands stadium in Manchester...a multi purpose stadium to attract other venues. After all Liverpool is the city of culture..right?

Offline jooneyisdagod

• Doesn't like having pussy round the house
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2008, 08:04:36 pm »
I think it is understandable for an Everton fan to want a ground share with the bigger, better club on merseyside but our answer is a collective FUCK OFF.
Quote from: Dion Fanning

The chants for Kenny Dalglish that were heard again on Wednesday do not necessarily mean that the fans see him as the saviour. This is not Newcastle, longing for the return of Kevin Keegan. Simply, Dalglish represents everything Hodgson is not and, in fairness, everything Hodgson could or would not hope to be.

Offline scousertommy33

• Kemlynite
« Reply #186 on: May 29, 2008, 10:17:05 pm »
It would be like sharing your house with a tramp!

Offline flynnyyy

• Legacy Fan
  • Don't buy the S*n
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2008, 10:27:32 pm »
:lmao
"We are focusing on supporting our manager"
women are totally insane, it's science.

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2008, 10:54:47 pm »

one of the most important and prosperous times our city has seen since slavery was abolished, and they leave fuckin special (needs) people like him in charge.

ludicrous.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #189 on: May 30, 2008, 05:03:21 pm »
i also sent an e-mail and this was the response

Subject: Re: Groundshare proposal
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:56:12 +0100
To: Daniel Cabbaggio

Thank you for your email, the raw economic facts might mean there is no other option, with the ecomonic downturn across the world, this could infact mean no new stadia for either club, wouldn't that be a blow?

Both clubs should be looking to invest additional resource onto the pitch to break the grip that the top three clubs in English Premiership have got; rather than into infrastructure.

Of course we could all be inward looking and not site examples of success were arch rivals share stadia - Rome, Milan and right across the southern hemisphere???

I will continue to use commonsense to push for a result on stadia rebuild, whilst others pluck at hopeful dreams. (what like groundshare?)

Regards

Warren Bradley

Git.

i then sent him another longer e-mail outlining all that was wrong in his arguments

i will post it if he responds again,

YNWA

Offline Phoenix06

• Spreads bullshit more efficiently that the world's biggest muckspreader
  • Kopite
  • I want to be No.1
« Reply #190 on: May 30, 2008, 05:12:28 pm »
Anyone noticed that no one at the club has quashed this joint stadium issue?

Now doesn't that tell you something? Maybe our owners are considering it, and can see it as a way of keeping hold of us. It's a glorious lifeline for them.

And meanwhile, we have Dubai International Capital giving them a chance to leave all the grief they have caused behind them with a handsome profit.

As Rafa would say: "We have many possibilities no?"
Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum will own Liverpool FC.

He gets what he wants, and he'll do it the dirty way if he has to.

Offline kopk1w1

• Loved the freedom, hated the responsibility.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2008, 05:13:16 pm »
i also sent an e-mail and this was the response

Subject: Re: Groundshare proposal
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 06:56:12 +0100
To: Daniel Cabbaggio

Thank you for your email, the raw economic facts might mean there is no other option, with the ecomonic downturn across the world, this could infact mean no new stadia for either club, wouldn't that be a blow?

Both clubs should be looking to invest additional resource onto the pitch to break the grip that the top three clubs in English Premier League have got; rather than into infrastructure.

Of course we could all be inward looking and not site examples of success were arch rivals share stadia - Rome, Milan and right across the southern hemisphere???

I will continue to use commonsense to push for a result on stadia rebuild, whilst others pluck at hopeful dreams. (what like groundshare?)

Regards

Warren Bradley

Git.

i then sent him another longer e-mail outlining all that was wrong in his arguments

i will post it if he responds again,

He's a sarcastic fooker for a council bod, isn't he ?
"Hands up who knows what way we're kicking ?"

(Rafa Benitez – Half time.
Ataturk Stadium. Istanbul.
25th May 2005)

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: May 30, 2008, 05:15:52 pm »
Anyone noticed that no one at the club has quashed this joint stadium issue?

Now doesn't that tell you something?

That the club has better things to do than issue a statement every three weeks when the council and other assorted Evertonian groups try and suggest this?
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #193 on: May 30, 2008, 05:21:05 pm »

Correct, can you imagine going into your seat on a Saturday knowing that one of them was sitting there last week. They'd have to have one of those disinfectant pools to walk through before going into the ground and when you come out. You know what I mean, the ones they showed on the news when that foot and mouth thing was around.

Offline Football CRAZY

• Thick Prick
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #194 on: May 30, 2008, 05:31:33 pm »
Did you see that sly dig in his email about "clubs to break the top 3 in the English Premier League"? Fucking c*nt. I really want to beat him up.

If there is a "top three" in england then we're in it at the expense of Arsenal, end of.

Offline It's Jimmy Corkhill

• No more scrapping in Page Moss. Marxist.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hasta La Victoria Siempre....
« Reply #195 on: May 30, 2008, 05:35:41 pm »
Fuck off, if we don't get a new stadium for ourselves, stay at Anfield and leave them hanging out to dry.
"I'm a people man. Only the people matter".
-Bill Shankly.

Offline mrsphilthefish

• Twitter terrier. Queen of the retweet
  • Legacy Fan
  • I will do what I can to get justice for our 96
« Reply #196 on: May 30, 2008, 08:44:59 pm »
Who does he think he is??? or his poxy small club from across the park???

I sent this email :-

Dear Mr Warren Bradley

I can fully understand your arguments for having Everton and Liverpool sharing a new stadium together. However, there are many others who are totally against this idea. You and many other Evertonians realise that Everton cannot stay at Goodison as it is totally outdated but you clearly haven't got the funding to build a better one. Liverpool on the other hand may not have the funding either but our ground is in a considerable better state than yours. We could stay at Anfield and fill it every week unlike Everton who struggle to sell seats.

Of course you would be quite happy to have a fantastic new stadium compared to the shack that is Goodison, all funded on the back of a top club which is Liverpool. There is no way that Everton would generate the same amount of funding to equal that of Liverpool.

It is only Evertonians that want this ground share. To us Liverpudlians this would be like, to quote one fan, "sharing your house with a tramp"!

As councillor you are to be seen to be impartial on all aspects of your work. Obviously,  for you to keep pushing this idea is not being impartial. This disgraceful idea is only for the good of the blue half of this City.

Yours

Mrs Place

and then I got this reply:-

I must take issue with your blind assumptions. Please don't flatter yourself in believing EFC would be the poor relation.
Any deal for a joint stadia, of which I believe will in time be the only viable deliverable project, will be based upon a 50-50 split. Nothing else could possibly work.

Please don't assume LFC are a more affluent football club, when raw economic facts say otherwise.

Regards

Warren Bradley

There's been many mountains to climb but I can smell Justice.......soon our 96 reds will rest in peace JFT96

Online TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #197 on: May 30, 2008, 08:56:29 pm »

Please don't assume LFC are a more affluent football club, when raw economic facts say otherwise.

Regards

Warren Bradley

cheeky cnut is using the mess the yanks have us in re the debt loaded onto the club to justify his statement here.  Have to laugh at him!  I bet he's enjoying replying to your mails.  Don't waste the muscles in your fingers emailing him.

He'll be having a laugh about these mails down his local tonight.  You got to realise this is the same bloke that has survived the Matthew St cancellation, the mess re the establishment initially of the Capital of Culture company, and who has somehow managed to cling to power in Liverpool by default after recent elections.

Plus he's a bluenose.  He has nothing to lose by winding the reds up.  Don't waste time emailing him.

Offline Tyler Durden

• Kopite
« Reply #198 on: May 30, 2008, 09:57:33 pm »
To be honest he would probably do us a favour and completelly bollocks any proposals he might be pushing to the point where a groundshare could not be possible anyway, let him get on with it and fuck it up.

Offline ttnbd

• RAWK Chief Financial Officer
  • Legacy Fan
  • ANFIELD4EVER
« Reply #199 on: May 30, 2008, 10:08:38 pm »

and then I got this reply:-

I must take issue with your blind assumptions. Please don't flatter yourself in believing EFC would be the poor relation.
Any deal for a joint stadia, of which I believe will in time be the only viable deliverable project, will be based upon a 50-50 split. Nothing else could possibly work.

Regards

Warren Bradley

Here's my email to him in response to that

Mr Bradley,

It has been brought to my attention that you have said that raw economic facts say Liverpool Football Club are not a more affluent club than Everton Football Club.  Please may you point out what these economic facts are.

These are the facts.

Everton Football Club are technically insolvent.

Liverpool Football club have been to two, yes count them two, european cup finals in the last 4 years, semi finals 3 times.  Everton on the other hand managed to get knocked out of europe twice in a month.

Everton Football club could not raise £30m to deliver their side of the financing for the Kings Dock stadium plan.

Liverpool football club have just opened the biggest club store in europe.

Liverpool football club spent in the financial year ending July 2007 approx £45m net on transfers.  Everton spent £12m net

Everton's turnover is 38% of that of LFC.

Everton have a gearing of 281% and a debt to income ratio of 52.6%

Liverpool had a gearing of 74% (or 20% if you only include long term debt, which gearing technically is) and a debt to income ratio of 42.5%

So please, do tell us how LFC is not more affluent than EFC.  I know you will mention the purchase debt of the club, but that debt is not on the clubs books.  While the £60m to start the stadium has not been drawn down yet by the club and the other £50m was used to refinance existing debt.

Mr Bradley, please don't talk about issues you have little knowledge of and do your job.  If you continue to push a personal agenda then you may find yourself out of a job due to a serious conflict of interest.  Also as an everton season ticket holder you do realise that you are legally barred from having any say from the councils point of view on this matter as it is clear you are not being objective.

Regards

Tim Moore
So all say thanks to the Shanks

He never walked alone

Lets sing our song for all the world

From this his Liverpool home