Author Topic: An air of destiny...  (Read 23697 times)

Offline gollne

• clearance...
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arts pics like ass in the morning
Re: An air of destiny...
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2008, 07:20:24 am »
VERY GOOD!
Rafa: Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?

Crowd: Spaniard, Spaniard, Spaniard...

Offline Manav

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2008, 07:27:36 am »
Who'll win the League Cup?

Offline Rusty

• loser mate whose french is a little.....Rusty.....n'est-ce pas?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2008, 07:29:08 am »
With some of the recent comments you forgot to mention that Voronin and Degen both ran in to each other after 5 minutes of the first game and finished each others careers thereby meaning we played all season without a scapegoat  ::)
He's made Kaizer wet himself with excitement then cry when he realises all in one post. Ban him? Knight him in the new year's honours!

Offline Varun

• Anny Roader
« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2008, 07:38:30 am »

And he did. We all know how the second half pans out, and the glorious finish, culminating in Gary Neville missing a penalty and then, tragically losing his leg in the process will be told for centuries.

just for that you get an F  ;)

Offline Jonesy05

• Main Stander
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2008, 07:38:42 am »
I've always enjoyed fiction, particularly the bit about ferdinand lunging into a tackle, which he's probably done less than 5 times in his career.

Offline TSC

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2008, 08:30:53 am »
Mancs will love this thread - embarassing.  Fantasies eh - who thought it would come to this.  For the real thing see old trafford.

Offline Semaphore

• Kopite
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2008, 09:12:20 am »
Mancs will love this thread - embarassing.  Fantasies eh - who thought it would come to this.  For the real thing see old trafford.

Agree - I think the thread should be killed before it ends up on other websites laughing at us.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2008, 09:22:55 am »
Fuckin hell. I know I went to bed early to avoid all that shite on the telly last night. And I know I got up late to avoid all that shite on the radio this morning. But how fucking long did I sleep, and how did I miss that?
Crumple Foreskin
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline Istanbul Therapy Group

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • You'll hear our famous noise
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2008, 09:25:24 am »
I cringed reading that
He never shows mercy, he would put 6 past your sons school team.