Author Topic: Shanklyboy's and Fat Scousers ( Leo who's still alive ) auld arse thread  (Read 4044682 times)

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
Re: For all the auld arses.
« Reply #4880 on: March 14, 2010, 11:33:47 am »

Just realised I'm fucking rambling.....so I'll go and get my Horlicks and Fiery Jack!

You wanna complain, I've actually started drinking Mackesons - no joke, I actually have, love the stuff - and it's good for yer, yer know.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Paddock77

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • The King and I
« Reply #4881 on: March 14, 2010, 11:53:03 am »
You wanna complain, I've actually started drinking Mackesons - no joke, I actually have, love the stuff - and it's good for yer, yer know.

Bit early for the Mackies isn't it Dr B?

Not read that much of the thread of late but would like to put my two penneth worths in.

Like Shanks1965 said before I to would give up one of those glorious Spring days of past when we rolled into the ground early, eager with anticipation of the events ahead. Some times it wasn't the game - the League had already been secured at the previous away game. It was the feeling of wanting to see the captain pick up that trophy, throw it to the next player as they walked around the pitch showing it off to all parts of the ground. The feeling of togetherness in the stands - together in the euphoria of knowing that once again we were the best in the land. The feeling that subject to one or two changes the odds were that we would be reliving this day next year.

I do feel sorry for a lot of our younger fans & I do admire them, because it must be hard to sustain that support given the lack of days like those talked about above. But just like those older fans who were there at the start of the Shanks tenure - the believe that the good times are just around the corner will keep all of us marching on.

" A bastion of invincibility"

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #4882 on: March 14, 2010, 11:54:48 am »
...I've actually started drinking Mackesons ...
It's when you start on the Phyllosan (remember... Fortifies the over Forties) you want to get worried.
Be a spoon of 'malt extract' as well every day soon.
And who needs Activia and any of that pro-biotic bollocks conjured up by the milk industry to get rid of the surplus. Just leave your milk out of the fridge for a few days and then drink it. That'll cure ya and get you regular again. ;)
I don't do polite so fuck yoursalf with your stupid accusations...

Right you fuckwit I will show you why you are talking out of your fat arse...

Mutton Geoff (Obviously a real nice guy)

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4883 on: March 14, 2010, 12:01:28 pm »
Shanks65: I used to agree with that. In fact, except for 2000/01 the treble season, I used to feel dead sorry for the younger lads. But I've changed me mind on that.

I actually think it was harder for us, who watched LFC from Shanks on, to watch the demise and fall. And had Shankly been in Rafa's boots right now, let's face it, he'd have never been given the chance to start the rise, nevermind complete his life's work.

And that is what is doing my head in right now....
I usually just arse about in here, tell daft stories and swerve the football. But it's being said now, so fuck it...
I tell you what is driving me mad. I believe in Rafa. I believe in his promise to not only bring back some short term success, but to.... "Leave behind a legacy, the likes of what Shankly and Paisley left behind them."

It's proven fact, a new manager brings in an upturn in results for a struggling team. By all statistics, this effect lasts for 8 games and then things level off and go back to where they where... without major investment to change things.

The papers are full of the usual tosh today... major new yank investors coming in and first thing on the agenda - sack Rafa, bring in Maureen.

Well, if that was to ever happen, I know the effect that would have on me...
I would honestly stop going the match and wouldn't return again until Maureen done one.

That's neither here nor there in the context of things at the moment. Whether I go to my usual 10/15 games a season means fuck all to no one but me, but that's the truth... as far as I'm concerned that would be the final nail in the Liverpool Way, and everything that made me a life time supporter of our club.

I know times have changed. I know kids aren't brought up like us anymore, and, for the most part, that's good. But I still miss those days of loyalty and solidarity.... the sort of loyalty us lads was ingrained with - loyalty to your family, to your mates, to your class, to your own. The sort of loyalty and solidarity not seen since the miner's strike.

LFC didn't teach me that. Me family, friends and surroundings did. But LFC, and Mr. Shankly in particular, was a big part of that and ingraining it in me. I shouldn't blow me own trumpet, but I'm still the same way... I stand up for me own. I can't help it. It's ingrained. And I'm a sentimental divvy at times, and that sort of loyalty has often made me fuck up in the past. But I'd rather be like that, than say.... oh, a later day, Chelsea, Manc or even post Istanbul/Rafa Liverpudlian.

I agree with you, there are some cracking young reds. Nothing would please me more than these kids seeing us dominate again. But some of the bile and poison I hear coming from some people towards Rafa - young and old - makes me ill.

I don't know who it's harder to take from...
the kids, who owe the best of their LFC following days to Rafa.
Or the older ones, who have seen it all before and should know that dynasties take time to build - despite the Sky hype and the mega bucks of 2 clubs.

Having said all that, if I believed Rafa had done all he could and it was time to move on, I would be calling for his head too. And sadly, in all honesty, I might be doing that soon.

Since the lad arrived the press/media have had their agenda. I believe this happened because the Foriegn Johnny Upstart had the temerity to "Disrespect the Cup," when we played Burnley. We all know the hypocrisy and double standards there - world club championship - so I'll leave it at that. But I honestly feel that set it off and it has only grown and got nastier since.

It now seems more and more supporters/fans are falling in line with this, and it's spreading onto the pitch. Fucking disgrace in my view. This is the time to stick together, and take the lot on, together, fight one of us, you fight us all.

But as I said, them days are over. And the sad thing is.... it looks like, we are going to pay for it because if this doesn't stop and stop soon - Rafa's job is going to be untenable anyway and there'll be no choice but for him to go.

And that does my head in because, I honestly believe that Rafa saw in us, exactly what Shankly seen.... a sleeping monster, that would stand by his side, through the wind and the rain, until he completed his life's work.

Oh well, maybe H&G won't hire the likes of Klinsmann and we might at least see number 19 under someone decent, or at least 8 good games under some "Yes man," who I think is the only thing they have any intention of hiring to complete their long term - "Weetabix," "Success is not needed on the field" - plan.

Happy days, eh.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 12:14:23 pm by FAT SCOUSER »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

http://misterinobody.weebly.com/

Offline walshys_mullet

• Aka walshys_mullet. Thinks manager is a coward. Only posts in match threads every other week due to rotation. We suspect this is John Aldridge or Andy Gray posting under a pseudonym.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4884 on: March 14, 2010, 12:14:59 pm »
I know we don't always see eye to eye mate and you probably think I'm a moaning get but that's a bloody fantastic post and it's perked me up a bit from all the garbage going on, nice one.
"If you're in the penalty area and don't know what to do with the ball, put it in the net and we'll discuss the options later."

The Great 'Should have been Sir' Bob Paisley

Offline Paddock77

• RAWK Supporter
  • Anny Roader
  • The King and I
« Reply #4885 on: March 14, 2010, 12:22:59 pm »
To be fair FS as you have said yourself there is bile being spat by young and old alike at the moment so it would be unfair to lump old young'uns in the same bracket (as it would to call all auld arses the true fans).

I would agree with you on the Maureen situation - I will be giving up my Season Ticket if he comes (Klinsman as well). It is not what I think my Club is about. Seeing Mo spouting his usual arrogant, egotistical garbage while having the Liverbird on his chest.... no, sorry not what this Club is about for me.

Hopefully the investment comes, the Yanks get sidelined (cannot see them disappearing altogether unfortunately), Rafa gets to spend a little, some of the younger players start to make the break through, we get a bit of luck with injuries and who knows we even start to build up some atmosphere in the ground!! Could be better times ahead.
" A bastion of invincibility"

Offline Shanks1965

• SOS member 981
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • 96 friends who we all miss...
« Reply #4886 on: March 14, 2010, 12:25:54 pm »
Words FS mate.... words and good uns at that.
Seen more titles than he can remember...

Offline vicgill

• "do the simple things but do them well"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • "Football is the simplest game in the world son,
« Reply #4887 on: March 14, 2010, 12:51:59 pm »
Shanks65: I used to agree with that. In fact, except for 2000/01 the treble season, I used to feel dead sorry for the younger lads. But I've changed me mind on that.

I actually think it was harder for us, who watched LFC from Shanks on, to watch the demise and fall. And had Shankly been in Rafa's boots right now, let's face it, he'd have never been given the chance to start the rise, nevermind complete his life's work.

I usually just arse about in here, tell daft stories and swerve the football. But it's being said now, so fuck it...
I tell you what is driving me mad. I believe in Rafa. I believe in his promise to not only bring back some short term success, but to.... "Leave behind a legacy, the likes of what Shankly and Paisley left behind them."

It's proven fact, a new manager brings in an upturn in results for a struggling team. By all statistics, this effect lasts for 8 games and then things level off and go back to where they where... without major investment to change things.

The papers are full of the usual tosh today... major new yank investors coming in and first thing on the agenda - sack Rafa, bring in Maureen.

I would honestly stop going the match and wouldn't return again until Maureen done one.

That's neither here nor there in the context of things at the moment. Whether I go to my usual 10/15 games a season means fuck all to no one but me, but that's the truth... as far as I'm concerned that would be the final nail in the Liverpool Way, and everything that made me a life time supporter of our club.

I know times have changed. I know kids aren't brought up like us anymore, and, for the most part, that's good. But I still miss those days of loyalty and solidarity.... the sort of loyalty us lads was ingrained with - loyalty to your family, to your mates, to your class, to your own. The sort of loyalty and solidarity not seen since the miner's strike.

LFC didn't teach me that. Me family, friends and surroundings did. But LFC, and Mr. Shankly in particular, was a big part of that and ingraining it in me. I shouldn't blow me own trumpet, but I'm still the same way... I stand up for me own. I can't help it. It's ingrained. And I'm a sentimental divvy at times, and that sort of loyalty has often made me fuck up in the past. But I'd rather be like that, than say.... oh, a later day, Chelsea, Manc or even post Istanbul/Rafa Liverpudlian.

I agree with you, there are some cracking young reds. Nothing would please me more than these kids seeing us dominate again. But some of the bile and poison I hear coming from some people towards Rafa - young and old - makes me ill.

Or the older ones, who have seen it all before and should know that dynasties take time to build - despite the Sky hype and the mega bucks of 2 clubs.

Having said all that, if I believed Rafa had done all he could and it was time to move on, I would be calling for his head too. And sadly, in all honesty, I might be doing that soon.

Since the lad arrived the press/media have had their agenda. I believe this happened because the Foriegn Johnny Upstart had the temerity to "Disrespect the Cup," when we played Burnley. We all know the hypocrisy and double standards there - world club championship - so I'll leave it at that. But I honestly feel that set it off and it has only grown and got nastier since.

It now seems more and more supporters/fans are falling in line with this, and it's spreading onto the pitch. Fucking disgrace in my view. This is the time to stick together, and take the lot on, together, fight one of us, you fight us all.

But as I said, them days are over. And the sad thing is.... it looks like, we are going to pay for it because if this doesn't stop and stop soon - Rafa's job is going to be untenable anyway and there'll be no choice but for him to go.

And that does my head in because, I honestly believe that Rafa saw in us, exactly what Shankly seen.... a sleeping monster, that would stand by his side, through the wind and the rain, until he completed his life's work.

Oh well, maybe H&G won't hire the likes of Klinsmann and we might at least see number 19 under someone decent, or at least 8 good games under some "Yes man," who I think is the only thing they have any intention of hiring to complete their long term - "Weetabix," "Success is not needed on the field" - plan.

Happy days, eh.

Terrific post FS, but i will support Rafa until he decides enough is enough, it is only my opinion but I believe that given the tools he will do the job for us. I find the comments made by Lawrenson and some of our ex players absolutely disgusting.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4888 on: March 14, 2010, 12:52:01 pm »
Shanks65: I used to .....     ...... "Weetabix," "Success is not needed on the field" - plan.

Happy days, eh.

Thanks Marge.
NAKED BOOBERY

Rile-Me costed L. Nee-Naw "The Child" Torrence the first jack the hat-trick since Eon Rush vs Accursed Toffos, many moons passed. Nee-Naw he could have done a concreted his palace in the pantyhose off the LibPole Gods...was not was for the invented intervention of Rile-Me whistler.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Trolley Dolly with a 54 2/3 inch waist - last seen shopping on Scottie Road for speedos. Is just a bit.....you know.....
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4889 on: March 14, 2010, 01:13:37 pm »
Paddock mate... in 20/30 time, the young un's will be in the arl arse thread talking about their greatest times following LFC.
They won't be talking about hitch-hiking to Walsall or Barnsely on a freezing cold, pissing down with rain, pitch black, night, for a fuckin Milk Cup game without a carrot in their pocket.

They'll be moaning about missing the home coming because they had to slum it, fly Easy Jet and stay in Bodhrun for another few days.

Like I said, I have sympathy for them. I know some great young supporters. I hope to fuck they see the sort of glory we seen. But I've made up me mind where me sympathies finally lie.... it's harder to watch something great, peoperly great in every sense of the word, fall from grace.

Oh well....

Dear Marge,
My mother's in prison. My father's a crack head. My older sister's on the smack and sells herself to pay for it. She's left her 3 kids here for me to look after, and I'm left here to keep things together and look after all the other kids. I'm only 14. But I'm doing a good job, and don't mind doing it. But I'm starting to worry about my younger brother. I'm losing him. He's only 8 and I think he might be turning into an Evertonian.
What will I do, especially if Rafa walks and LFC really turn into shite?

A. Nother, concerned kopite.

PS Vic, I will too, but I honestly think if this rot isn't stopped soon there'll be no choice... Rafa won't be able to do the job under these circumstances.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 01:32:37 pm by FAT SCOUSER »
"A peasant you are. A peasant you will remain. And we shall use all our wealth and power, to make your lot even worse and keep you exactly where you are, Bondage!"    The Boy King, Richard II, after  putting down the The Peasants Revolt in 1381.

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4890 on: March 14, 2010, 01:30:28 pm »
Paddock mate... in 20/30 time, the young un's will be in the arl arse thread talking about their greatest times following LFC.
They won't be talking about hitch-hiking to Walsall or Barnsely on a freezing cold, pissing down with rain, pitch black night, for a fuckin Milk Cup game without a carrot.

They'll be moaning about missing the home coming because they had to slum it, fly Easy Jet and stay in Bodhrun for another few days.

Like I said, I have sympathy for them. I know some great young supporters. I hope to fuck they see the sort of glory we seen. But I've made up me mind where me sympathies finally lie.... it's harder to watch something great, peoperly great in every sense of the word, fall from grace.

Oh well....

Dear Marge,
My mother's in prison. My father's a crack head. My older sister's on the smack and sells herself to pay for it. She's left her 3 kids here for me to look after, and I'm left here to keep things together and look after all the other kids. I'm only 14. But I'm doing a good job, and don't mind doing it. But I'm starting to worry about my younger brother. I'm losing him. He's only 8 and I think he might be turning into an Evertonian.
What will I do, especially if Rafa walks and LFC really turn into shite?

A. Nother, concerned kopite.

PS Vic, I will too, but I honestly think if this rot isn't stopped soon there'll be no choice... he won't be able to do the job under these circumstances.

Yes mate, sadly I think you're right and i wouldn't blame him if he did walk.
"Football is a simple game based on the giving and taking of passes, of controlling the ball and making yourself available to receive a pass, it is really that simple"

"Friend, mourn not, though he premature departs, his wisdom marches on within our hearts"

RIP Ray Osbourne, comrade, epic swindler, and Internet Terrorist Extraordinaire.

Offline the 92A

• Alberto Incontidor. Peneus. Phantom Thread Locker. Mr Bus. But there'll be another one along soon enough. Almost as bad as Jim...
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4891 on: March 14, 2010, 02:02:20 pm »
I think that the big problem for Rafa is a layer of the fans don't see beyond the surface and they've had enough, they want him out and unfortunately this layer grows with every bad performance. The team don't seem to be taking responsibility for their performances and that's worrying.
Still Dreaming of a Harry Quinn

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4892 on: March 14, 2010, 02:27:30 pm »
Bus route lad... I wish someone cleverer could convince me I'm wrong. And it wouldn't be the first time. It wouldn't even be the first time in the last ten minutes. But I'm worried we are going to commit suicide all over again.

Scousers - Wideo's.... Wide my arse. Look at us when the Borrowers marched in waving dollars and promising Snoogy Doogie. Now the majority will happily wave Benitez off, thinking somehow Maureen is going to ride in on a white steed and return us to the pinacle of European footy for 20 years, without a pot to piss in.

If it wasn't so fucking sad it would be hilarious.

I just hold on to the hope, that I am wrong.... Rafa will ride it, the players and fans will get completely behind him. The yanks will FO. New money will come in and Rafa will be backed to finish what he's started.

Some fuckin chance, eh.

But one thing I do no for sure.... besides all the shenanigans, Rafa is doing his job to the best of his ability.
Shame the same thing can't be said for everyone else at the club, from the boardroom, to the pitch, to the stands.

Offline cowtownred

• We're only making plans for Nigel, We only want what's best for him, We're only making plans for Nigel, Nigel just needs a helping hand
  • RAWK Remembers
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #4893 on: March 14, 2010, 03:03:13 pm »
Fatty, Vic, Terry and Shanklyboy.

You give me hope while I swim in a sea of shite.

Sorry to not mention the others..92A, Gulley, Doc etc.

Fats especially, when you write its the most compelling and passionate, true from the heart, Liverpool Way prose on this site. Hats off Fatty, I really love you mate.

To be serious, isn't there any way you lads could get some kind of work at the Club?  Deadly serious.  If only you fellers could do some of the motivating that most of our staff need.. including those you'd least expect would need educating..  As for Sammy Lee, never did think he was that good on that score, before or now.  In fact, the only feller who has a CLUE what this Club is about, is, you know, the first casualty of our fucking blinding new regime.

Wish to fuck Rafa would get on the blower to Tommo, and ask him to head up an Education and Motivation think tank. His brief is to scour RAWK and pick 4 suitable lads to have a word at Melwood every day.

Know who'd be in my squad.

Thanks again lads

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4894 on: March 14, 2010, 03:33:03 pm »

Happy days, eh.

Fuckin brilliant Chubs. Pity you've got fuck all else better to do, though. You want to go for long walks or something.

Anyway, this time next year we'll have just beat Man U 5-0 to win the league with 10 games to go and be taking a 2-0 away win against Real Madrid into the second leg at Anfield in the European Cup. Can't see what all the moaning's about.
"Can I mind your car mister?" "No thanks lad, I've got an Alsation in the back"

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline vicgill

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4895 on: March 14, 2010, 04:03:34 pm »
Fuckin brilliant Chubs. Pity you've got fuck all else better to do, though. You want to go for long walks or something.

Anyway, this time next year we'll have just beat Man U 5-0 to win the league with 10 games to go and be taking a 2-0 away win against Real Madrid into the second leg at Anfield in the European Cup. Can't see what all the moaning's about.

I love you Jimmy, in a manly way of course

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4896 on: March 14, 2010, 04:16:31 pm »
You know what Vic, I was going to say something funny, well try, and revert to the class clown, but you know what....
the lad's just like me.... knows we are standing on the verge of greatness again but can feel the ground falling away under his feet.

I'll tell jokes again tomorrow, but I'm a bit downhearted thinking about it all.

Fuck it....
Knock, knock?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 04:20:08 pm by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4897 on: March 14, 2010, 04:23:39 pm »
Jamaica?
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Terry de Niro

• Cellar dweller fella, ya know
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Are you talkin' to me or chewin' a brick?
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #4898 on: March 14, 2010, 04:28:45 pm »
How does he smell?

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4899 on: March 14, 2010, 04:30:03 pm »
£1.50 an hour.
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4900 on: March 14, 2010, 04:31:38 pm »
Bigish?

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4901 on: March 14, 2010, 04:38:14 pm »
He's long enough already

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Dr. Beaker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4902 on: March 14, 2010, 04:40:10 pm »
There'll be no sparks off this brush pal!
NAKED BOOBERY

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4903 on: March 14, 2010, 04:40:16 pm »
Cooper time.

The doctor told me not to drink anymore. Lucky enough, he didn't say I had to drink any less either.

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4904 on: March 14, 2010, 04:44:41 pm »
We'll beat Portsmouth with a scrappy win tomorrow (hope that fuckin chippy's back open), we'll hammer Lille on Thursday and do alright against Man U next Sunday.  It'll be all smiles again. This time next week we'll be able to read the papers and look at the internet.

We might even sell Babel ;-)

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4905 on: March 14, 2010, 04:45:22 pm »
I went to the doctor's the other day...
I had to.
He was sick.

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #4906 on: March 14, 2010, 04:46:58 pm »
I went to the doctor's the other day...
I had to.
He was sick.
In bed with his daughter again?

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4907 on: March 14, 2010, 04:49:00 pm »
I phoned work this morning and said "I can't come in today, I'm sick"

The boss said, "how sick are you?"

I said, "I'm in bed with me mam and me sister"

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4908 on: March 14, 2010, 04:49:32 pm »
Fuck me Tex, you were quick!

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #4909 on: March 14, 2010, 04:52:42 pm »
Fuck me Tex, you were quick!
Sorry mate, I've decided to hide in here for a while.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4910 on: March 14, 2010, 04:54:45 pm »
I took me dog the vets. He looked really ill. I love that dog.  I passed him to the vet gently, and went sat in the waiting room. After a little while the vet called me in. He said he was going to have put me dog down.
"Why? Why Doctor? Please no. Is he really that bad?"
Vet... "No. But he's fuckin heavy"
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 04:58:42 pm by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline Terry de Niro

• RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • Terry O'Shea @184tosh
« Reply #4911 on: March 14, 2010, 05:08:42 pm »
My uncle Bert was a shit ventriloquist..
He used to put his fingers up my arse and tell me not to say anything.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4912 on: March 14, 2010, 05:20:07 pm »
True...
I've been grafting me arse off all week, mother's day me biggest day of the year and made fuck all like I should.... Bad times.
But on top of that, I've been sick as a dog, and lied up for the first three days of the week.... results, performances, the ale and the flu.
Worked like fuck the last few days, getting everyone's flowers sorted and the stalls sorted. So R&R today...
in the garden, in the sun(it's out down here), drinking, smoking, laughing, listening to some great stuff, Skatalites, Old Soul, 80's pop, XTC, Cure and that, painting the garden furniture and nipping in and out of here for a gab with you aul bastards.

No life at all, eh.

Just went to see if it was dry and put the garden furniture back... Fucker. I've only used 2 different kinds of paint on it.

Bastard. I'll have to do it all again, if I can find it... the fucker's camoflauged.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 05:44:22 pm by FAT SCOUSER »

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4913 on: March 14, 2010, 05:28:31 pm »
My uncle Bert was a shit ventriloquist..
He used to put his fingers up my arse and tell me not to say anything.

First time I've ever spat me tea out on the screen.

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Jimmy Case

• Anny Roader
« Reply #4914 on: March 14, 2010, 05:32:59 pm »
I've got a true one, Fatty.

A few years ago I went to the States with me mate on TWA. One of the stewardesses said to me mate, "would you like some of our TWA coffee sir" Me mate said, "no thanks, but I wouldn't mind a little taste of your TWA Tea"

"Can it put fires out?"

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4915 on: March 14, 2010, 05:39:39 pm »
Fuck it, that's it for me Jimmy lad. Done me head in that. Mr Good Hubby medal's turned into a bollacking and a piss take... Put paint on upside down and back to front.
Fuck it, start a new line....
Dersert Storm garden furniture. Buy one, get ten free... if you can find the fuckers.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2010, 05:48:11 pm by FAT SCOUSER »

Online Millie

• Athens Airport Queen. Dude, never mind my car, where's my hand sanitiser?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • IFWT
« Reply #4916 on: March 14, 2010, 06:35:20 pm »
Do you qualify for this thread if you can remember your Ma's Co-op number?
"If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothing at all"  Thumper (1942)

Justice for the 96

I'm a Believer

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4917 on: March 14, 2010, 06:46:38 pm »
No. But put her green sheild stamps and embassy coupons in the hat for the driver and you never know.

Offline Fat Scouser

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #4918 on: March 14, 2010, 06:52:04 pm »
If you was young when you went to the Top Rank, but went to Erics and already felt too old to be there by the time you got in, then you fit in with Shanklyboy.
If you was dancing to Glenn Miller, but are still searching for him now with binoculars and the help of your night nurse, then you fit in with Vic.
Anything inbetween you've got to sort of take your chances.

Offline Pollywood

• Anny Roader
  • S O S No 1416
« Reply #4919 on: March 14, 2010, 06:56:29 pm »
Fatty, Vic, Terry and Shanklyboy.

You give me hope while I swim in a sea of shite.

Sorry to not mention the others..92A, Gulley, Doc etc.

Fats especially, when you write its the most compelling and passionate, true from the heart, Liverpool Way prose on this site. Hats off Fatty, I really love you mate.

To be serious, isn't there any way you lads could get some kind of work at the Club?  Deadly serious.  If only you fellers could do some of the motivating that most of our staff need.. including those you'd least expect would need educating..  As for Sammy Lee, never did think he was that good on that score, before or now.  In fact, the only feller who has a CLUE what this Club is about, is, you know, the first casualty of our fucking blinding new regime.

Wish to fuck Rafa would get on the blower to Tommo, and ask him to head up an Education and Motivation think tank. His brief is to scour RAWK and pick 4 suitable lads to have a word at Melwood every day.

Know who'd be in my squad.

Thanks again lads

Hear Hear Cowtown

Is there no way you could get this up and running. Can just imagine Fatty givind them all what for.

Love this thread.