Author Topic: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!  (Read 2929297 times)

Offline KillieRed

• Jaro.
  • Believer
  • Nemo me impune lacessit.
Re: Shanklyboy's auld arse thread - Over 1000 Pages of Wisdom For Young Uns!
« Reply #42600 on: September 4, 2019, 09:16:41 AM »
Hiya Keith,

The first thing I want to make clear is they are not nor will they ever be - whichever establishment puppet is manufactured to lead them - MY government. Fascists in their behaviour, their policies, their arrogance and led by an inveterate liar and Trump-poodle. They are as Nye famously said lower than vermin.

Right, as usual, Johnno.
"Nobody knows anything..." William Goldman.

XB1 Gamertag: BrothersYork

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
  • Life is a journey, not a destination.
« Reply #42601 on: September 10, 2019, 09:00:52 PM »
For the last twelve months i have had to monitor my BP twice a day as it was too high and the figures when i was still working were always the top number high 140's or 150's range, since i have retired it is generally in the low 130's or on a very rare occasion low 140's so it seems retirement is helping my BP problem .

Just thought i would share that with you.

As for the immoral charlatan in number ten not sure why he is calling Corbyn chicken when all his chickens are coming home to roost very soon.

Best Wishes to you all:
The National Pensioners Convention (NPC) is the principal organisation representing pensioners in the United Kingdom. It is made up of around 1,000 bodies representing 1.5 million members, organised into federal regional units.
The NPC was founded by former Transport and General Workers' Union trade union leader, Jack Jones in 1979

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Believer
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.
« Reply #42602 on: September 11, 2019, 10:54:49 AM »

As for the immoral charlatan in number ten not sure why he is calling Corbyn chicken when all his chickens are coming home to roost very soon.

Best Wishes to you all:
And he will no doubt be appearing before the beak soon after so much fowl play, the cock.
Scepticism is the chastity of the intellect.

Offline JohnnoWhite

• Deliverer of the -Q- de grace.
  • Believer
  • Thought I was wrong once - but I was mistaken.
« Reply #42603 on: September 12, 2019, 11:40:13 AM »
For the sake of ALL of our suffering people may it be so - and bloody soon!! Hate is a terrible word but as God is my witness, for what these abusive and supremely arrogant Tory bastards and their shadowy billionaire backers have deliberately inflicted on our people, I fucking hate ALL they stand for and ALL they ever will stand for.
There is nothing wrong with striving to win, so long as you don't set the prize above the game. There can be no dishonour in defeat nor any conceit in victory. What matters above all is that the team plays in the right spirit, with skill, courage, fair play,no favour and the result accepted without bitterness. Sir Matt Busby CBE KCSG 1909-1994

Offline kopite.keith

• Offical OAP
  • Believer
« Reply #42604 on: September 14, 2019, 06:27:28 PM »
For the sake of ALL of our suffering people may it be so - and bloody soon!! Hate is a terrible word but as God is my witness, for what these abusive and supremely arrogant Tory bastards and their shadowy billionaire backers have deliberately inflicted on our people, I fucking hate ALL they stand for and ALL they ever will stand for.

1000% with you on that Jonno. If I said what I really feel, people would think I was a psychopath 😡
When in Rome...

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #42605 on: September 22, 2019, 07:33:13 PM »

with you all the way i would add also these people who get too much airtime in the media like Oakshot, and the rest of the despicable "all mouth and opinion no morality or empathy" crowd.
The National Pensioners Convention (NPC) is the principal organisation representing pensioners in the United Kingdom. It is made up of around 1,000 bodies representing 1.5 million members, organised into federal regional units.
The NPC was founded by former Transport and General Workers' Union trade union leader, Jack Jones in 1979

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #42606 on: October 9, 2019, 09:15:20 PM »
Bump

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #42607 on: October 9, 2019, 09:23:05 PM »
Well I'm there but extremely busy at the moment ;D

Offline Mutton Geoff

• 'The Invigilator'
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer
« Reply #42608 on: October 13, 2019, 07:58:54 PM »
Well I'm there but extremely busy at the moment ;D
For the last few months i have had to monitor my own BP and as i keep records of it, i have become aware that since i retired my BP is down around 10 points on average: I am still keeping myself busy but now going at my speed

Offline Willi

• ave a sensa yuma? It appears e will :) Needs an 'h' in 'Cef', clearly! Appy retirement, fella :)
  • Kopite
« Reply #42609 on: October 13, 2019, 10:24:11 PM »
I have noticed that, while I am extremely busy and occupied, things do take a lot longer to do.
2000 teabags arrived last week. Wonder how long they will last!!!!

Offline So... Howard Phillips

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
  • All I want for Christmas is a half and half scarf
« Reply #42610 on: October 13, 2019, 10:35:07 PM »
I have noticed that, while I am extremely busy and occupied, things do take a lot longer to do.
2000 teabags arrived last week. Wonder how long they will last!!!!

Where they delivered by the Cutty Sark? ;D

Offline The Gulleysucker

• RAWK's very own spinached up Popeye. Transfer Board Veteran 5 Stars.
  • Campaigns
  • Believer
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42611 on: October 13, 2019, 11:11:17 PM »
So, two years on since this it's that time again...

They've changed it.

There's no longer the old smearing of the windows in the jobbie Advent calender.

Instead there's now a little stick thing with some grooves on the end that you scrape along your selected turd (caught using whatever method works for you) filling up the grooves, and then you pop it back into the plastic container and post it off.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.  - Sagan
Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored. - Aldous Huxley
Law of Logical Argument   Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.
Believer in the Light Demons of Chunder-Upon-Tits - Corkboy
Very sad man with too much time on your hands - ghost1359

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Believer
« Reply #42612 on: October 13, 2019, 11:33:04 PM »

It's 55 rather than 60 in Liverpool Gulley. What's happening now? Is it another routine check mate?

Offline The Gulleysucker

• Campaigns
  • Believer
  • An Indolent Sybarite
« Reply #42613 on: October 13, 2019, 11:46:13 PM »
It's 55 rather than 60 in Liverpool Gulley. What's happening now? Is it another routine check mate?

Yeah, I did a post later in the thread about them lowering the age for these tests.

It makes sense, the earlier any symptoms are detected the better the possible outcomes for anyone with problems.

This is just the routine one, every two years.

I had read that they were going to be moving to a new blood test instead but it seems not quite yet, but this was still a lot easier than last time.
Law of Logical Argument   Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about.

Online Dr. Beaker

• Veo, to his mates. Shares 50% of his DNA with a banana. Would dearly love to strangle Frankengoose. Lo! Be he not ye Messiah, verily be he a child of questionable conduct in the eyes of Ye Holy Border Guards.
  • Believer
  • I... think I am, therefore...I....maybe.

They've changed it.

There's no longer the old smearing of the windows in the jobbie Advent calender.

Instead there's now a little stick thing with some grooves on the end that you scrape along your selected turd (caught using whatever method works for you) filling up the grooves, and then you pop it back into the plastic container and post it off.

Could I use one of those things you use for tiling because mine hasn't turned up yet?
Scepticism is the chastity of the intellect.

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
Could I use one of those things you use for tiling because mine hasn't turned up yet?

Yes but don't confuse grout with a turd.

Offline rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Believer

They've changed it.

Be a lot easier if we had the German style toilets

• Penile Toupé Extender
  • Believer
Be a lot easier if we had the German style toilets

I read once that they have the shelf so that health conscious Germans, after eating vast quantities of meat, can inspect their turds for worm infestation.

Or maybe I read it on the side of a bus with Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson gurning in front of it?

Offline The Gulleysucker

• Campaigns
  • Believer
  • An Indolent Sybarite

Yes, the old Flachspüler

...Having these here would save all our catching heroics though I think the stench could prove problematic for more sensitive souls, especially after a night out and a curry which you normally want submerged under water asap and not to be sitting there steaming away while you are doing the crossword....

Psychoanalysis originated in Germany too...

Offline Willi

• Kopite
After a night on the Guiness those toilets spray shrapnel all over the place. Speaking from experience here.