Author Topic: Now Lets Turn Our Attention To The Yank's  (Read 36338 times)

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
  • can i change my username please...? :(
Re: Now Lets Turn Our Attention To The Yank's
« Reply #160 on: May 1, 2008, 11:18:56 am »
For all those who hate the chairmen you need to
Understand that they are trying to help our
Club win the league and
Kick Utd and Chelsea off the top
Of course, they are not popular
For some reason or another
Fans don't like them.
You need to give them a chance
And then we will see.  They
Need our support.
Keep our chins up
Support the owners...  ;)

hello hicks
you found your way here!
can you now find your way out of our club now? :wave
If I live to be a hundred and Liverpool bring in genius managers who win Quadruples and Quintuples for the club, I'll always point to Rafa as the one who meant the most to me.

-Finn Solomon

Offline gray19lfc

• Would like a McFly hairstyle
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the end of a storm, there's a golden sky ★★★★★★
« Reply #161 on: May 1, 2008, 11:20:07 am »
Just cancelled my EST, mainly because the season is over now for me and I use it as much for buying tickets as I do for anything else.  The reason I gave for cancelling was...

"I refuse to give my money to the current American owners.  I would consider renewing if the ownership of the club was transformed."

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #162 on: May 1, 2008, 11:21:22 am »
I was taking the piss, I'd rather eat your shit than support those two c*nts as well.

For all those who hate the chairmen you need to
Understand that they are trying to help our
Club win the league and
Kick Utd and Chelsea off the top
Of course, they are not popular
For some reason or another
Fans don't like them.
You need to give them a chance
And then we will see.  They
Need our support.
Keep our chins up
Support the owners...

wow i just saw this
DIC is that you?
act fast and buy the club will you? :wave
If I live to be a hundred and Liverpool bring in genius managers who win Quadruples and Quintuples for the club, I'll always point to Rafa as the one who meant the most to me.

-Finn Solomon

Offline JohnnyDrama

• hey new members to RAWK: He's a really really annoying feedback tourist and thick. If you dont believe me, he even admitted it himself. Post-match angler
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT 96
« Reply #163 on: May 1, 2008, 11:22:25 am »
hello hicks
you found your way here!
can you now find your way out of our club now? :wave

never mind, u have seen it
Greatest Band in the world.

www.myspace.com/brandnew

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #164 on: May 1, 2008, 11:22:34 am »
Just cancelled my EST, mainly because the season is over now for me and I use it as much for buying tickets as I do for anything else.  The reason I gave for cancelling was...

"I refuse to give my money to the current American owners.  I would consider renewing if the ownership of the club was transformed."

i wonder who reads this
and whether they have to write reports on why so many people cancelled EST for the past few months
hope they do us a favour and tell the owners the truth

-Finn Solomon

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #165 on: May 1, 2008, 11:26:43 am »
YNWA followed by a 90 minute chorus of YANKS OUT!!!

that is great!
the Kop is famous for its voice
and it wont come out unnoticed!

YNWA
KO
Yanks Out
YNWA
Final Whistle

-Finn Solomon

Offline maher

• Legacy Fan
  • You'll Never Walk Alone..
« Reply #166 on: May 1, 2008, 11:32:02 am »

yess..this is a great idea..i hope i see the fans on TV singing yanks out all the game!

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #167 on: May 1, 2008, 12:41:39 pm »

The stupidity of this arrogant bastard makes me want to declare a holy war against him, does he think that anybody is going to be taken in by his shit? Everything he does shows his contempt for us he thinks we're all fools like stupid saps from Texas buying hot dogs or something who can be brought around with a little PR from an office in Rat Piss London. How can one man be so stupid and blind.

Liverpool FC owner to hire Freud Communications

While on the pitch last night the team’s season effectively ended with defeat to Chelsea in the Champions League quarter finals, off the pitch the boardroom battle at Liverpool FC rages on. Joint owner, Tom Hicks, is said to be close to hiring Freud Communications in an attempt to improve his image.

For the past few months Hicks has been involved in a damaging public row with co-owner George Gillett and Chief Executive Rick Parry over the future of the club. He is also facing mounting criticism from the club’s fans and from prospective buyers Dubai International Capital.

A week ago Hicks described Square1 Consulting, the PR agency for Dubai International Capital, as “masters of British tabloid spin”, and he now appears poised to fight spin with spin.

Freud Communications will join a PR team which already includes Financial Dynamics in the UK, Kekst and Company in New York, as well as the in-house departments at his American sports franchises, Dallas Stars ice hockey, Texas Rangers baseball and the American Airlines Arena in Dallas.

While supporters of Manchester United FC and Chelsea FC can look forward to the first ever all-English Champions League final later this month, it looks as though Liverpool fans will have to endure many more weeks of boardroom wrangling played out in the national media.

http://www.utalkmarketing.com/pages/Article.aspx?ArticleID=10200&Title=Liverpool_FC_owner_to_hire_Freud_Communications

"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline rafathegaffa

• Legacy Fan
  • Bang bang Rosie
    • A few songs...
« Reply #168 on: May 1, 2008, 12:45:23 pm »
The Man City fans will be most likely be protesting too (the ridiculous sacking of Sven).

Could be a real "Owners Out!" afternoon.

Offline redprodigal

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I miss you Digger, even more than Peter Thommo
« Reply #169 on: May 1, 2008, 12:46:09 pm »

Great idea, with banners to match.

Offline Fernando09

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #170 on: May 1, 2008, 12:47:45 pm »
The Man City fans will be most likely be protesting too (the ridiculous sacking of Sven).

Could be a real "Owners Out!" afternoon.

great
cant wait for it!

-Finn Solomon

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #171 on: May 1, 2008, 12:48:51 pm »
The stupidity of this arrogant bastard makes me want to declare a holy war against him, does he think that anybody is going to be taken in by his shit? Everything he does shows his contempt for us he thinks we're all fools like stupid saps from Texas buying hot dogs or something who can be brought around with a little PR from an office in Rat Piss London. How can one man be so stupid and blind.
You know It's kind of funny that the news of him hiring another PR Firm to 'improve his image' is further bad publicity in itself! I mean he's got to realize no matter what he does he can't win favour back with the fans. I expect Hicks' attempt to improve PR  to be used as one of those "how not to conduct a PR campaign" in all future textbooks about public relations.

GET OUT YOU PARASITE, YOU'RE NOT WANTED AND NOT WELCOME AT OUR CLUB
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline Dr Cornwallis

• Ministry of Scilly Talks :)
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #172 on: May 1, 2008, 01:07:06 pm »
Well done the Liverpool boys getting to the semi's DESPITE the off-field shit that has twatted our season off the rails.
It's time to finish this.

Offline zimmy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #173 on: May 1, 2008, 01:26:59 pm »
get out of our club you fat lying bastard. know one will ever trust you. you have dragged our good name through the mud all year. we won't stand being dragged through the gutter anymore. just sell up and fuck off you gobshite. protest must be stepped up now make sunday a hicks out day. the games on sky so all the bad publicity will be heard and seen.
can SOS organise a march. DON'T LETS HAVE ANOTHER SEASON OF US BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK. PLEASE PLEASE DIC COME IN QUICKLY AND END THIS AGONY.

Offline Bobbins

• Main Stander
« Reply #174 on: May 1, 2008, 01:40:54 pm »
well jorge and A-rod are on the DL and the starting rotation is leaking in the back...
Not the worst team in baseball though.

Offline HarryLabrador

• went broke, so had to get the retrievers in.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #175 on: May 1, 2008, 01:45:10 pm »
get out of our club you fat lying bastard. know one will ever trust you. you have dragged our good name through the mud all year. we won't stand being dragged through the gutter anymore. just sell up and fuck off you gobshite. protest must be stepped up now make sunday a hicks out day. the games on sky so all the bad publicity will be heard and seen.
can SOS organise a march. DON'T LETS HAVE ANOTHER SEASON OF US BEING THE LAUGHING STOCK. PLEASE PLEASE DIC COME IN QUICKLY AND END THIS AGONY.

Yes, I was wondering what SOS are doing about this. Surely they must agree with us that a mass demo is absolutely necessary on Sunday, and we could do with their help to organise things.
SoS Membership Number: 387

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #176 on: May 1, 2008, 01:49:12 pm »
Yes, I was wondering what SOS are doing about this. Surely they must agree with us that a mass demo is absolutely necessary on Sunday, and we could do with their help to organise things.
They should organise something,
Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline StuwieG

• The Ambassador
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #177 on: May 1, 2008, 01:49:46 pm »
Just heard a rumour of my mate who knows someone at Melwood:

Gillette out, DIC in and Parry bye-bye

You heard it hear first
WE SEE THINGS THEY'LL NEVER SEE
***** (5)
****************** (18)
LFC

Offline swoopy

• not a mod. At all. Like ever. And certainly not on the ticket board that's for sure. Not for want of trying. Can't spell Irmingham either.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #178 on: May 1, 2008, 02:01:30 pm »
Whatever SOS organise....

I'm in 305 and will be joining in!

Offline T-1000

• Legacy Fan
  • "I am focused on training and coaching my team"
« Reply #179 on: May 1, 2008, 02:03:37 pm »

You heard it hear first

Really? Never heard that before
.....where once we watched the King Kenny play

Offline the jesus

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #180 on: May 1, 2008, 02:03:51 pm »

You heard it hear first

That isn't strcitly true.....
"We just stand beside each other, and help each other. And we make sure that what we’re doing, we’re doing correctly"- Kenny

“When you’re lost in a fog you must stick together. Then you don’t get lost. If there’s one secret to Liverpool, that’s it.” - Bob

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #181 on: May 1, 2008, 02:16:02 pm »

You heard it hear first

Want to hear Hicks Out. However, if your mate is right we are thankful for small mercies.

Offline fry

• or stew
  • Legacy Fan
  • Hoe Hoe Hoe
« Reply #182 on: May 1, 2008, 02:24:16 pm »

You heard it hear first
any more details?
Disclaimer: The above post may not be based on facts even if stated as fact.

Offline albertared

• Left England in 1990 - probably chased by a mob.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #183 on: May 1, 2008, 04:04:25 pm »
Its not that we're to chicken to even try it; its just you won't get more than 100 maybe 200 fans maximum that hold a protest outside; that dotted around a 45000 seater stadium won't make much difference to Hicks; and the media will barely notice.

you are possibly correct which is a huge indictment on everyone concerned. all hot air and no balls.

ok, i'm in canada so what do i know? well, i know i would NOT attend a game and allow hicks the luxury of condescending to me...he thinks Reds fans are "loveable little Scouse scamps...they love their club so much i can just milk 'em for every red cent i feel like doing...." or something like that.

protests mean feck all to him....an EMPTY GROUND is the only way that i can see.
Left England 1990...still on our perch...I think I'd better come back because it's all gone haywire since!

Offline zionistzidane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #184 on: May 1, 2008, 04:14:48 pm »

yeah... just a couple of years ago, Thaksin Shinawatra was going to buy Liverpool...
out of the frying pan and into the fire...

YANKS OUT!!!

Offline zionistzidane

• Anny Roader
« Reply #185 on: May 1, 2008, 04:16:00 pm »
protests mean feck all to him....an EMPTY GROUND is the only way that i can see.

not going to happen this season... maybe ticket boycott for the first game next season could be arranged?  but I hope the c*nt is gone by then

Offline xerxes1

• Arch Revisionist. Lord Marmaduke of Bunkerton. Has no agenda other than the truth. Descendant of Prince John.
  • Legacy Fan
  • L-I-V,E-R-P-,double OL, Liverpool FC.
« Reply #186 on: May 1, 2008, 04:50:57 pm »
Its not that we're to chicken to even try it; its just you won't get more than 100 maybe 200 fans maximum that hold a protest outside; that dotted around a 45000 seater stadium won't make much difference to Hicks; and the media will barely notice.

If thats true lets all just carry on the way we are. Yee, ha !
"I've never felt being in a minority of one was in any way an indication that I might be in error"

Offline sammy22

• Main Stander
« Reply #187 on: May 1, 2008, 05:52:32 pm »

Yeah, it pisses me off, Hicks is pissing in our faces, yet only a few hundred are likely to protest out of 45,000 fans at the game.

What the fuck?
Support D.I.C.

Offline Cork Red

• Kopite
  • Justice for the 96
« Reply #188 on: May 1, 2008, 06:06:27 pm »
How about a post-match pitch invasion?

There might be negative consequences but at least it would guarantee maximum publicity and get front page coverage.

Offline No666

• Married to Macca.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #189 on: May 1, 2008, 06:07:51 pm »
If only 50 people are holding banners (even 100 holding the A4 Hicks out print outs someone's done in the thread Liverpool v Man City - which are easy to smuggle into the ground) it's a great photo for one of the Monday papers if it's a slow sports newsday. Go for it. Despair not.
« Last Edit: May 1, 2008, 06:19:47 pm by No666 »

Offline Walking Through A Storm

• Kopite
  • Forward the Rafalution!

Offline zimmy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #191 on: May 1, 2008, 06:46:29 pm »
come on SOS we need your help to organise something for sunday. the games live on sky so maximum publicity.
this our last chance to really show the fat fucker and his potential investors that there not wanted.

Offline HarryLabrador

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #192 on: May 1, 2008, 07:21:43 pm »
come on SOS we need your help to organise something for sunday. the games live on sky so maximum publicity.
this our last chance to really show the fat fucker and his potential investors that there not wanted.

How do we alert SOS then?

Offline liverbird_soph

• Fitter than Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #193 on: May 1, 2008, 07:39:26 pm »
About the merchandise boycott:

Sorry if this has been talked about before and also I am not trying to be negative or suggesting we shouldn't do it, just asking a genuine question.

Every business I know makes up for any loss of profit by cutting back on spending or reducing staff. The owners themselves hardly ever get affected by it until the figures are very serious. Are we genuinely hurting Hicks by our lack of spending or are we really just affecting areas of the club that we actually would want to support?

We can't just do nothing and if people think it really does make a difference I will continue to boycott, but after thinking about it, just wondering whether it will it really do any good?
« Last Edit: May 1, 2008, 07:43:42 pm by liverbird_soph »
Above all else comes truth & justice.

Offline zimmy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #194 on: May 1, 2008, 09:52:18 pm »
About the merchandise boycott:

Sorry if this has been talked about before and also I am not trying to be negative or suggesting we shouldn't do it, just asking a genuine question.

Every business I know makes up for any loss of profit by cutting back on spending or reducing staff. The owners themselves hardly ever get affected by it until the figures are very serious. Are we genuinely hurting Hicks by our lack of spending or are we really just affecting areas of the club that we actually would want to support?

We can't just do nothing and if people think it really does make a difference I will continue to boycott, but after thinking about it, just wondering whether it will it really do any good?

of course it hurts hicks, it also sends a sign to his potential investors that LFC fans won't line there pockets. The more bad publicity for that money grabbing c*nt the better

Offline You'll Never Walk Alone

• Kopite
  • The reds are coming up the hill boys...
« Reply #195 on: May 1, 2008, 09:57:29 pm »
FUCK OFF THE PAIR OF YER!
Quote from: Youll Never Walk Alone on September  2, 2007, 12:38:14 PM
Voronin = Bargain.

Offline chanti

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #196 on: May 1, 2008, 09:58:07 pm »
fuck offfffffffff yanksssssssssssssssssss

Offline SheikhMo

• Kopite
  • YNWA
« Reply #197 on: May 1, 2008, 10:01:08 pm »

You heard it hear first

Funny that, i heard the same rumour..
"If you're struggling in a game you can either do two things, send your centre back (Robert Huth) up front as a centre forward or use Luis Garcia between the lines." - Rafa Benitez

Offline zimmy

• Anny Roader
« Reply #198 on: May 1, 2008, 10:29:52 pm »
If only 50 people are holding banners (even 100 holding the A4 Hicks out print outs someone's done in the thread Liverpool v Man City - which are easy to smuggle into the ground) it's a great photo for one of the Monday papers if it's a slow sports newsday. Go for it. Despair not.

your spot on no666. I am going for it, could not give a fuck, if i demonstrate on my own then so be it. could not take another season of that fat lying texan money grabbing prick and those fucking spawn of the devil sons of his.

Offline HiroProtagonist

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #199 on: May 1, 2008, 10:32:58 pm »
Funny that, i heard the same rumour..

If it was true, we would have heard something.