Author Topic: Which inactive poster...  (Read 401627 times)

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Which inactive poster...
« Reply #5480 on: May 4, 2021, 10:35:30 pm »
Post some bait in the things that hannoy thread, that'll get him back. Something about women who drive SUVs, leaky radiators, or design flaws in 70s Ford cortinas

Offline afc turkish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #5481 on: May 4, 2021, 10:50:15 pm »
Post some bait in the things that hannoy thread, that'll get him back. Something about women who drive SUVs, leaky radiators, or design flaws in 70s Ford cortinas

;D
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
« Reply #5482 on: May 4, 2021, 11:29:22 pm »
Rob1966 has not been on for a while.
I noticed that last week. I miss him when he's not around. I hope he's ok.
YMB

Offline MBL?

• England Rugby Union's biggest fan. Accepts nothing smaller than 6.5 you know......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5483 on: May 5, 2021, 12:16:21 am »
Anyone remember rednich85? Banned or left? Catching up on this thread and just came into my head that I’ve not seen him about in years.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Dunking Heretic. Mexican drug runner. Can go whistle for a pair of decent trainees! Your own personal cheese. Yes.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5484 on: May 5, 2021, 04:03:10 am »
Anyone remember rednich85? Banned or left? Catching up on this thread and just came into my head that I’ve not seen him about in years.

*takes drag of cigarette * now there’s a name I haven’t heard in years. Very prominent in my early days on the board, think he was banned. I seem to remember him being a controversial fella

Online Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #5485 on: May 5, 2021, 05:58:03 am »
Were you expecting a delivery ;D
I'd still be waiting now if I was  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5486 on: May 5, 2021, 08:06:31 am »
Rob1966 has not been on for a while.

Still alive and well, just had a bit of shit to deal with as my lad almost lost the sight in one eye, so stayed off the internet. He's fine and dandy now thank fuck.

Had to log in today just to slag the CL/UEFA/Abu Dhabi sportswashing FC off ;)

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5487 on: May 5, 2021, 08:08:07 am »
Still alive and well, just had a bit of shit to deal with as my lad almost lost the sight in one eye, so stayed off the internet. He's fine and dandy now thank fuck.

Hope he’s ok. Glad you’re well.

I’d just assumed you’d decided you were now a City fan. Apparently there’s been an upsurge of posts about trucks and poor motorway driving over on Blue Moon in the last couple of weeks. Coincidence?

Online rob1966

• YORKIE bar-munching, hedgehog-squashing (well-)articulated road-hog-litter-bug. Sleeping With The Enemy. Has felt the wind and shed his anger..... did you know I drive a Jag?
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5488 on: May 5, 2021, 08:11:18 am »
Hope he’s ok. Glad you’re well.

I’d just assumed you’d decided you were now a City fan. Apparently there’s been an upsurge of posts about trucks and poor motorway driving over on Blue Moon in the last couple of weeks. Coincidence?

Been infiltrating the site, now need to take a bath in acid to cleanse myself.

The lads fine now, he's got Uvietis, the fluid inside the eye goes all cloudy, he couldn't see a thing, but luckily its cleared right up, he seems to have shocked the docs just how good his recovery has been. They showed me a pic of inside his eye from when it started and its like those bouncy balls we used to get where they were opaque
« Last Edit: May 5, 2021, 08:20:37 am by rob1966 »

Offline 24∗7

• Wrote the Kama Sutra. Top Soul Shagger! Ma olen rohkem kui piisavalt igav, you fuckin bad bellend <3
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Loves to check his log!
    • 'Soul Bearing' - a very personal blog.
  • Super Title: Guru Jim
« Reply #5489 on: May 5, 2021, 08:30:00 am »
*takes drag of cigarette * now there’s a name I haven’t heard in years. Very prominent in my early days on the board, think he was banned. I seem to remember him being a controversial fella
Yup, banned in Nov 2014. Wow, that was some impressively long warnings list too.......amazed he lasted that long.
"Love does not claim possession, but gives freedom." - Rabindranath Tagore.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Statio Bene Fide Carinis
« Reply #5490 on: May 5, 2021, 08:33:22 am »
This place hasn't been the same since Anywhichwayucan left

He was quite an enigma
“When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Out of the closet with a whiet shirt on, but would pay a fiver not to be gay...Would prefer to give his manliness to someone rather than receive theirs especially Amir in another life.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5491 on: May 5, 2021, 08:35:21 am »
Yup, banned in Nov 2014. Wow, that was some impressively long warnings list too.......amazed he lasted that long.

6 and a half years ago? Holy shit  :o

I would have guessed he was banned about 3 years ago

Its scary how fast the time goes on here
“When overtaken by defeat, as you may be many times, remember than mans faith in his own ability is tested many times before he is crowned with final victory. Defeats are nothing more than challenges to keep trying.” – Napoleon Hill.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• is a cushy number for the Plod who work in this largely crime free suburb. Ate two, Brucey. Thread locker extraordinaire. Might answer to Nick CRoxy. Imaginary cock prognosticator. Has experience of being a bit of a floating twat. Well drilled at the back
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5492 on: May 5, 2021, 08:35:51 am »

He was quite an enigma

Hands down my favourite poster. :D He rubbed so many people up the wrong way and he did it so effortlessly. A master of his craft.

The twins must be at secondary school by now. Must really put a restriction in the amount of Parkour he can do these days.

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5493 on: May 5, 2021, 08:43:42 am »
Hands down my favourite poster. :D He rubbed so many people up the wrong way and he did it so effortlessly. A master of his craft.

Indeed. He certainly had a few alternative views

Maradonna and Iniesta being over rated are 2 that stick out.

I also recall him having an unusual fondness for James Collins.

I could go on for hours....

Online reddebs

• areddwarfis4lifenotjust4xmas
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5494 on: May 5, 2021, 09:20:09 am »

Glad to hear he's ok and you're back posting again.

Offline Son of Spion*

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • D'yer wanna see my legacy?
« Reply #5495 on: May 5, 2021, 04:27:33 pm »

I'm glad you are ok, Rob. Nice  see you back.

I'm also glad your son is ok.  :)
YMB

Offline Buck Pete

• GV66 LJF for short. King Kong Balls. Bathes in peat. Partial to a walnut whip. Gets wet for 24/7 but disappointed Chopper. On the mortgage blacklist. Too tight to really be called a
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5496 on: May 5, 2021, 04:35:26 pm »

Don't forget to save some of those harsh words for Carol Vorderman Rob :)

Online Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
« Reply #5497 on: May 5, 2021, 04:42:53 pm »

Orrite lar  :)
Good to see you again; and glad your lad is ok  :thumbup
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Mumm-Ra

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5498 on: May 5, 2021, 06:01:50 pm »
Indeed. He certainly had a few alternative views

Maradonna and Iniesta being over rated are 2 that stick out.

I also recall him having an unusual fondness for James Collins.

I could go on for hours....

BMX master ifI recall. They breed 'em different in Roscommon

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5499 on: May 5, 2021, 06:03:33 pm »

He was quite an enigma

A Rawk leg-end if ever there was.
If you don’t stand for something you will fall for anything.

Offline Liv4-3lee

• Daddy Discord
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5500 on: May 5, 2021, 06:07:29 pm »

Good to see you back matey, from a fellow manc based red  :wave

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5501 on: May 5, 2021, 07:26:04 pm »
Good to see you back matey, from a fellow manc based red  :wave

We've all got our cross to bear  ;)

Offline Billy The Kid

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5502 on: May 5, 2021, 07:29:03 pm »
BMX master ifI recall. They breed 'em different in Roscommon

Not just any ordinary BMX master, don't forget the man was a former underage BMX European championships medalist

And devoted loving father to twins, and PR liaison for Nicki Minaj, all whilst spending 10 hours a day on here running fantasy draft threads

RAWK lost a hero the day he was sentenced to the ban chamber. As far as I'm concerned, the mod responsible deserves burning at the stake!!!

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5503 on: May 5, 2021, 07:54:22 pm »
I’m pretty sure he left of his own free will. The big became a man.

Think he PM’d me to explain. Or maybe he did that and then for banned. Can’t remember now. :D

Offline FlashGordon

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • RAWK Cheltenham 2021 Champion Tipster*
« Reply #5504 on: May 5, 2021, 08:26:22 pm »
Don't think he ever recovered from his name being changed to Anywhichwayoucan't.
So bloody what? If you watch football to be absolutely miserable then go watch cricket.

Offline John C

• RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5505 on: May 5, 2021, 08:43:04 pm »
Nice to see you posting Rob mate.

I think AWWYC was before my Mod days so I'm not sure exactly what happened to him. I seem to recall hearing that posters pm'd Mods about things that we won't discuss further :)

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #5506 on: May 5, 2021, 08:49:39 pm »
Didn’t he get pissed and book a flight to Spain?

And on another occasion smashed his TV in ?

Or am I mistaking him for someone else?
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5507 on: May 5, 2021, 08:49:52 pm »
Nice to see you posting Rob mate.

I think AWWYC was before my Mod days so I'm not sure exactly what happened to him. I seem to recall hearing that posters pm'd Mods about things that we won't discuss further :)

He was mad as a bag of cats.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5508 on: May 5, 2021, 08:52:39 pm »

That was And Could He Play I think. Or was it And He Could Play? They were two different posters! :D

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5509 on: May 5, 2021, 08:53:36 pm »
That was And Could He Play I think. Or was it And He Could Play? They were two different posters! :D

He was related to, He was not a bad player, i think?

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5510 on: May 5, 2021, 08:55:50 pm »

That's my 10yr old that.

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5511 on: May 5, 2021, 08:56:35 pm »
We have had seen some loons in here over the years (2005 for me) and some very fuuny posters, some brilliant writers and some good and bad fans. We have fans from every corner of the world and many locals, not sure if we have had a wedding but we certainly have had some lovers tiffs ;D

Ladies and Gentlemen, Rawk.

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5512 on: May 5, 2021, 08:56:52 pm »
Yeah.. I wondered… that always confused me..
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5513 on: May 5, 2021, 08:58:30 pm »
Yeah.. I wondered… that always confused me..

You're easily confused.

Online BIG DICK NICK

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #5514 on: May 5, 2021, 08:58:33 pm »
We have had seen some loons in here over the years (2005 for me) and some very fuuny posters, some brilliant writers and some good and bad fans. We have fans from every corner of the world and many locals, not sure if we have had a wedding but we certainly have had some lovers tiffs ;D

That sounds like when Barrymore covered Coolio.

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5515 on: May 5, 2021, 08:59:38 pm »
That sounds like when Barrymore covered Coolio.

Went down with a splash.

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5516 on: May 5, 2021, 09:01:31 pm »
Anyone seen JP these days?

Terry De Niro, Gerrards Petal, Emlyn, Garreth and Lo all oldschoool Rawkites from back in the day.

Online rob1966

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #5517 on: May 5, 2021, 09:05:38 pm »

A poster off here introduced me to one of her mates who is now my wife.

There was a couple on here (names escape me now) who had a kid together, not sure if they met due to Rawk though?

Online TepidT2O

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5518 on: May 5, 2021, 09:06:58 pm »
Anyone seen JP these days?

Terry De Niro, Gerrards Petal, Emlyn, Garreth and Lo all oldschoool Rawkites from back in the day.
JP is on twitter @JParkins10
W

Offline Sarge

• Fucker
  • Legacy Fan
  • Ahh Ha!!
« Reply #5519 on: May 5, 2021, 09:07:41 pm »
JP is on twitter @JParkins10

Cool thanks.