Author Topic: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation  (Read 104949 times)

Offline Matts

• Kopite
Re: Hicks calls for Parry's resignation
« Reply #1160 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:17 am »
Hicks owns half the club, can't force resignations or fire people without the go ahead by his partner
Opinion, What most want to give, but what most don't want to hear

Offline Jin

• ky
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1161 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:29 am »
Hicks has dragged our name through the mud again. What happened to keeping things in house, well that obviously went out the window ages ago. We've blasted our way through to the semi final after another European classic, and morale is on a high, and yet Hicks chooses this time to announce something like this. This man has no fucking shame, no class. I find it absolutely disgusting Hicks is in charge of things at our club. Say what you will about Parry, despite some screw ups, he knows what this club is about and wants the best for it, Hicks on the other hand simply doesnt care.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1162 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:35 am »
I`ve just spent the last two hours fending off some very ignorant posts,forgive if i don`t answer every post with clarity.Please make the questions a little more clear and I`ll be glad to answer your questions.

It's an adult forum and the people who post are known for calling a c*nt a c*nt,if it's to agressive for you maybe you should move on...

You could just answer the questions put to you though.
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

It's about beating him in the air, so we will use Mascherano against him!

NinjaVideo

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1163 on: April 11, 2008, 01:11:39 am »
There's a post on here by a baseball fan who USED to support a team Hicks ran, I'll try digging it up. Once you've read it, you'll change your mind completely, only trouble is, it'll be impossible to find but i'll give it a go ...

ADMIN - If you know which post I'm on about, please post it for Johnnyf to see.

Thanks

Jags

Found it:

im not really sure if this warrants a new thread but Il start one anyway:

This is a letter to Tom Hicks from a Texas Rangers fan that I have been speaking to

Why oh why did we sell to these twats.............

Liverpool Fan:

I wrote this last year after Tom Hicks bought the Liverpool team. I think it sums up how I feel about what Tom Hicks has done to the team....

Dear Mr. Hicks:

Allow me to introduce myself. I have been a die-hard baseball fan since the day I could walk. When the Rangers built the Ballpark, I snapped up season tickets. Good ones to, Section 30, Row 19, seats 10 & 11. The seats looked right down the 3rd base line. What great times I used to have sitting in those seats. George Bush, used to walk up and down that section shaking hands and signing autographs. He knew how to work the crowd. Guess that is why is he president now. What about the time when Kenny Rogers sat about 10 rows behind me, just before the All-Star game. He talked to everyone around him, and also signed autographs. Remember those great years when we won the division. What a blast it was watching Pudge, Gonzalez, Raffy, and Rusty. A lot of home-grown talent mixed with some excellent coaching from Johnny Oates. I will never forget watching Juan Gonzalez hit a monster home run off the Diamond Club windows in the playoff game against the Yankees. All of those red Rangers jerseys, and the echoing of the chants at the games. Those were the fun days.

I was thrilled when you first bought the team. Imagine having a billionaire own our Texas Rangers. We all thought we were going to win the World Series. And what a splash you originally made. A-Rod was going to be a Ranger! We were going to show the Yankees what the Texas Rangers were made of. You also brought in a top-flight pitcher, Chan Ho Park. Things couldn't have been better. You made these moves despite Doug Melvin publicly telling you that the Rangers needed to retool, and rebuild. You wanted to hear none of it, and fired Mr. Melvin. No worries, because you replaced him with the genius of all baseball, John Hart. He came with some warning signs, but you ignored those.

Hart destroyed the fan base, by ignoring all of the loyal fans. North Texas has over 6 million people living in Dallas/Fort Worth and the surrounding areas. Good years, or bad, we showed up in droves. Why, because the Rangers were fan friendly, and it was a great way to spend an evening. Man, I wish Hart would have never showed up. This went from being a baseball team, to a business concerned about the bottom-line. Texans are full of pride, and Mr. Hart and yourself did everything conceivable to destroy this pride. Selling the naming rights to a California business of all things? You had to be greedy and go with the highest bidder, rather than a local company. Radio Shack, Dell, American Airlines, Alcon, Bombay, Pier 1, Nortel, etc... We would have been fine with any of these companies. But for an extra quarter million a year, you sold out the fans. That hurt, and we started bad-mouthing the ownership, but we kept showing up at the games. Then Hart decided that Rangers fest was a waste of time and canceled those gatherings. I enjoyed listening to the Rangers players at those, and feeling like I was part of the team. Hey, I was spending almost $8,000 a year on tickets, couldn't I have a way to connect with the team? You were still spending money, so we went from loving you, to being able to put up with you. That was until the wheels fell off. You traded A-Rod. How embarrassing it must be that you are still writing $8 million checks to him every year. Then you pissed off Nolan Ryan so bad that he quit being an ambassador to the Rangers, and signed a contract with the Astros. Then I noticed you started showing up to the game in a private helicopter, only to take a tunnel under the stadium to get to your seats. You would leave your seats and go through the Rangers dugout any time you needed to get up. Remember me telling you that previous owners would get up and shake hands with the fan base around them. Not you anymore. You would wear your white golf shirt and get annoyed when a kid tapped you on the shoulder for an autograph. Over time, the security personal wouldn't even let anyone within 2 rows of you.

At the same time you were burning bridges with a terrific fan base, a new owner showed up in town. Marc Cuban, was making local sports fun again. Talk about fan-friendly, this guy was the man. He loved the crowds, and connecting with everyone around him. He brought in smart management, marketing guros, and did everything he could to make watching a basketball game the best entertainment package possible. Cuban was savvy enough to know that people how a ton of options on how they can spend their money. So guess what, I dumped my Rangers season tickets and bought Maverick season tickets. It hurt at first, but what a great time I have had going to those games over the years. The energy of the crowd, the playoff games, watching the owner get so passionate. Those tickets, and the memories from them, have been priceless.

Mr. Hicks, it is time you start paying attention to what you are doing. We have one of the worst payrolls in baseball. You have gone cheap on just about everything, and keep raising the prices of parking, beer, and hot dogs. You are on record of saying if the fans return, you will start spending again. I have news for you Mr. Hicks, the fans are gone. You have no one to blame but yourself. I was at the Red Sox game last night, and was astonished to see how few people were in the crowd. Not too long ago, it was hard to even get tickets to a Ranger/Red Sox game. Last night I bet only 28,000 people were actually in attendance, and most of those were Red Sox fans. Before you destroyed this team, 28,000 people would have showed up to watch the Royals.

You made a comment earlier this week, that will stick with me for a while. You talked about your new soccer team, and all of the passion that their fans showed. You wished that the fans at your American owned teams shared that same passion. I want you to do me a favor, and have someone pull out some of game tapes of the Ballpark fans from the mid-90's. You will find that we all showed up in red, and we were loud and passionate. Then pull out a tape from when you first bought the Dallas Stars. You will find that same energy from the fans as well. You are the one was sapped that energy from us, and you have a lot of work ahead of you to make it come back.

I left the Ballpark for the last time last night, and drove past the new stadium the Cowboys were building. I started talking to the guests I took to the Ranger game about buying season tickets for the Cowboys when the new stadium opens up. You had my money Mr. Hicks, but now it is going elsewhere. I will still keep my Ranger memorabilia displayed in my game room to remind me of all the good times I used to have at the Ballpark. Until you do something to change my mind, those memories will be the only connection I have to the Rangers. Hopefully those memories will not fade into oblivion.

Take care Mr. Hicks, and I wish you the best of luck. You are a smart man, but you have a lot of work ahead of you. It will be interesting to see how you handle yourself. Enjoy the trips to Europe to watch you new team. Take a ton of pictures of all of their fans. Sometime soon I have a feeling that a European reporter will be reminding you of the comments you made last week, and asking what happened. Take a good look in the mirror before you answer.

Christ that makes me sad     :-[  :wanker

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1164 on: April 11, 2008, 01:14:27 am »
It's an adult forum and the people who post are known for calling a c*nt a c*nt,if it's to agressive for you maybe you should move on...

You could just answer the questions put to you though.
Why should I answer your questions when you`ll simply revert to calling me a c*nt if you don`t agree.
Faith in Rafa

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #1165 on: April 11, 2008, 01:14:56 am »
I am that fucking dumb.I got into a conversation with you.

Is this place always this abusive?

I thought we had the greatest supporters in the world.
Do you speak to people like this in the real world or just when your hiding behind a keyboard?

Sorry johnnyf but your ignorance is doing my head in.
 You are outnumbered 100 to 1, but you will never see the light until you pull your head from the sand.

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1166 on: April 11, 2008, 01:15:14 am »
it all makes the Moores and Parry regime look utterly amateurish; they let these cocks in and Hicks starts talking about the ineptitude of the CEO. They probably all have a point to some extent, but all should hang their heads in shame for different reasons. Oh for a Peter Robinson, or a John Smith; men of honour and dignity and class.

How on earth did we ever win anything in recent times?
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #1167 on: April 11, 2008, 01:16:28 am »
 You are outnumbered 100 to 1, but you will never see the light until you pull your head from the sand.

Oh and read up why Doug Ellis never touched them with a barge pole.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1168 on: April 11, 2008, 01:16:35 am »
Why should I answer your questions when you`ll simply revert to calling me a c*nt if you don`t agree.

You can't not agree that using United as an example if foolish..

And i didn't call you a c*nt
Journalist: Without giving any secrets away, how do you practice when you haven't got a six foot seven player in the squad? How on earth can you prepare?

NinjaVideo

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1169 on: April 11, 2008, 01:17:18 am »
Johnnyf, sometimes in a debate, you can say there is no wrong or right answer.

But when you are the only poster who believes Tom (note I do not call him 'Mr Hicks' as he has no respect of mine), has a 'leg' to stand on, over his actions of our club thus far in his ownership, then you are clearly wrong in your judgement. In no way, shape or form has he benefited our club. Its clear to see Mr Moores made a mistake in chosing who to sell the club but that's a seperate debate. Regardless, I think anyone without any understanding of the financial market would have done better, as it is not money that needs to be understood by Liverpool FC and until he understands the foundations of this great club, which he clearly has not and has betrayed this great club that Shankly built, then he must leave.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1170 on: April 11, 2008, 01:18:44 am »
You know,it`s possible that in 5 yrs or less Hicks could be standing beside Rafa and Stevie G when we lift the Premier league title Cup.In his 1 yr in charge we`ve spent more than other season in history.
Faith in Rafa

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
« Reply #1171 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:24 am »
You know,it`s possible that in 5 yrs or less Hicks could be standing beside Rafa and Stevie G when we lift the Premier league title Cup.In his 1 yr in charge we`ve spent more than other season in history.

:lmao
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1172 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:51 am »

it all makes the Moores and Parry regime look utterly amateurish; they let these cocks in and Hicks starts talking about the ineptitude of the CEO. They probably all have a point to some extent, but all should hang their heads in shame for different reasons. Oh for a Peter Robinson, or a John Smith; men of honour and dignity and class.

How on earth did we ever win anything in recent times?

Im tired of people accusing Moores for the rubbish that has gone on. Fine he made a mistake, a very big mistake and I'm sure he is well aware of that but he has been very loyal to the club and I respect him alot.

Offline Benno_lfc

• Lock shock & ridiculous. Annoying Feedback Tourist #3
  • Anny Roader
  • My artwork at it's finest.
« Reply #1173 on: April 11, 2008, 01:20:52 am »
Algebra is a branch of mathematics concerning the study of structure, relation and quantity. The name is derived from the treatise written by the Persian[1] mathematician, astronomer, astrologer and geographer, Muhammad bin Mūsā al-Khwārizmī titled Kitab al-Jabr wa-l-Muqabala (meaning "The Compendious Book on Calculation by Completion and Balancing"), which provided symbolic operations for the systematic solution of linear and quadratic equations.Together with geometry, analysis, combinatorics, and number theory, algebra is one of the main branches of mathematics. Elementary algebra is often part of the curriculum in secondary education and provides an introduction to the basic ideas of algebra, including effects of adding and multiplying numbers, the concept of variables, definition of polynomials, along with factorization and determining their roots. Algebra is much broader than elementary algebra and can be generalized. In addition to working directly with numbers, algebra covers working with symbols, variables, and set elements. Addition and multiplication are viewed as general operations, and their precise definitions lead to structures such as groups, rings and fields.

Mr Hicks is a fool!

Offline grobb

• Main Stander
« Reply #1174 on: April 11, 2008, 01:21:11 am »
GET OUT hicks stop derailing of whats left of our season, we know you dont care, we the fans do and want to win trophies not just money
you are a very poor reason for a co owner and way it go with your perfect timing, couldnt your extra cirruciluar activities not have waited till the end of season

ive got an idea for an independent negotiator, B52 bomber piolted by texan bush
preferably DIC

BUT THIS WILL GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ONAND ON..........................................

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #1175 on: April 11, 2008, 01:21:38 am »

But when you are the only poster who believes Tom (note I do not call him 'Mr Hicks' as he has no respect of mine), has a 'leg' to stand on, over his actions of our club thus far in his ownership, then you are clearly wrong in your judgement. In no way, shape or form has he benefited our club. Its clear to see Mr Moores made a mistake in chosing who to sell the club but that's a seperate debate. Regardless, I think anyone without any understanding of the financial market would have done better, as it is not money that needs to be understood by Liverpool FC and until he understands the foundations of this great club, which he clearly has not and has betrayed this great club that Shankly built, then he must leave.

Thanks for putting it so eloquantly.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1176 on: April 11, 2008, 01:21:43 am »

You can't not agree that using United as an example if foolish..

And i didn't call you a c*nt
But ManUre fans went ballistic when the Glazers loaded 800 million onto their club.after we build a stadium(And i do have reservations as to it`s possibility.ie Corinthians) we`ll be 800 million in debt.the new stadium will help pay for those 800 million.
Faith in Rafa

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #1177 on: April 11, 2008, 01:23:06 am »
rofl Benno

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1178 on: April 11, 2008, 01:24:44 am »

In one season we've had more backroom debate in the media than ever before.

In one season we've gained more from transfer funds than ever before.

In one season we've become a laughing stock for the whole premiership to see what turmoil our club is in.

In one season we've had our club dragged through the mud by a pair of clowns.

In one season I've never wanted to see the back of someone more than ever before from our club.

In one season we've nearly lost a great manager on several occasions, to Klinsmann!

For Fucks Sake John but your debate is pathetic. !

You say Tom is a business man but read the letter written by a Rangers fan that I posted above.

You ignore it, make no comment and continuing speaking complete and utter dog shit.

Offline Mimi

• Maguire!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1179 on: April 11, 2008, 01:24:55 am »
Johnnyf, is there really no anger in you at Hicks' timing of this letter? Especially as it has no effect in the real life you live in. He can't do anything to force Parry to resign so why this humiliating media spectacle? What does he hope to achieve as he drags our club through the mud in the most important part of our season? Why time the release after the best game we've played all season? Why before the Chelsea tie? Couldn't all this shit have waited till the close season?

I just amazed that after this bit of insanity that Liverpool fans continue to defend this fat fuck when he has done nothing but treat the fans, the lifeblood of the club, with contempt.
"And Israeli aggression will continue unabated. BDS. Armed struggle. Peace talks. Protests. Tweets. Social media. Poetry. All are terror in Israel’s books.” Refaat Alareer
https://www.youtube.com/@refaatalareer9499

Offline RedinExile

• credulous ingratiating simpleton
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1180 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:29 am »

Im tired of people accusing Moores for the rubbish that has gone on. Fine he made a mistake, a very big mistake and I'm sure he is well aware of that but he has been very loyal to the club and I respect him alot.

He made a mistake, but he feels bad, and your tired of people criticising. Good lord
There are always more fortresses to torch.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1181 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:39 am »

Using Shankly to tug at my heart strings is not fair.

I`m just saying that since Hicks arrived we`re able to buy two "World class" players like Nando and Masch instead of Muppets like Bellamy and Pennant.Our youth set up is looking healthy and Rafa seems to be getting the backing NOW(I know Hicks was stupid for the Echo piece)
Faith in Rafa

Offline Macedonian_Red

• NewsNow. Actually much later. And then probably wrong.
  • No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1182 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:44 am »

Now, that is nonsense ... Please give up, no matter how well they pay you to do this ...

Offline PhilAnderer

• Kopite
  • Smack my arse
« Reply #1183 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:54 am »
I'm going to bed.

Perhaps johnnyf will be gone by the morning.  ;)

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1184 on: April 11, 2008, 01:25:58 am »
But the Mancs fans went ballistic when the Glazers loaded 800 million onto their club.after we build a stadium(And i do have reservations as to it`s possibility.ie Corinthians) we`ll be 800 million in debt.the new stadium will help pay for those 800 million.

The stadium will not be as big as the toilet and the loans will need servicing  before the revenue comes in (unless we by an Ikea stadium)
the serving of both loans will be higher than our total revenue leaving fuck all money left over for Players....

That's my last post to you as you're stupidity is doing my fucking head in

NinjaVideo

Offline fishmyman

• Kopite
  • Enter funny or inspirational message here
« Reply #1185 on: April 11, 2008, 01:26:59 am »
The biggest problem i ahve with all this is its done so publicly and everyone is guilty from rafa to hicks to parry to the groundsmen, do it the anfield way behind closed doors.

Then again if doing it publicly means getting rid of Hicks im all for it!

Offline grobb

• Main Stander
« Reply #1186 on: April 11, 2008, 01:27:15 am »
HOW ABOUT THE WILD WEST STAND OFF, ON THE COUNT TO 3 (G V H)

Offline Benno_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1187 on: April 11, 2008, 01:27:38 am »
TOM HICKS IS A LEGEND - FUCKING LEAVE HIM ALONE!!!

Is what a fool would say...

Offline Piledriver

• Anny Roader
  • There will be six minutes extra time..........
« Reply #1188 on: April 11, 2008, 01:28:51 am »
He (Hicks)is a contempterous stuborn Texan remember the Alamo they did not take the hint then and this BUSINESSMAN most certainly will not do a John Wayne(though one may hope) and do us all a favour.

Offline MJL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1189 on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:11 am »
STOP

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1190 on: April 11, 2008, 01:30:54 am »
Johnnyf, thats not entirely true.

Rafa made that money his own, because:

1). IF he gets us to Moscow, we'd have earnt £100 million via his CL success, even if we don't get to Moscow, that's still a lot (£75mill or so)

2). Rafa has the ability to sell players on for a good value, usually more for than we originally paid, Sissoko a perfect example, with Carson and Crouch to be added to that list in due course.

Offline Benno_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1191 on: April 11, 2008, 01:31:13 am »

Offline 4pool

• Mr. ( last name) Minister Of Truth - 1984 to 1984. The first to do a Moyesed. A pore grammarist.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Liverpool: European Capital of Football 2005/2006
« Reply #1192 on: April 11, 2008, 01:32:47 am »
Johnnyf, thats not entirely true.

Rafa made that money his own, because:

1). IF he gets us to Moscow, we'd have earnt £100 million via his CL success, even if we don't get to Moscow, that's still a lot (£75mill or so)

2). Rafa has the ability to sell players on for a good value, usually more for than we originally paid, Sissoko a perfect example, with Carson and Crouch to be added to that list in due course.

Can you document your maths on the CL money?
Either we are a club of supporters or become a club of customers.

Offline johnnyf

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1193 on: April 11, 2008, 01:33:57 am »
The stadium will not be as big as the toilet and the loans will need servicing  before the revenue comes in (unless we by an Ikea stadium)
the serving of both loans will be higher than our total revenue leaving fuck all money left over for Players....

That's my last post to you as you're stupidity is doing my fucking head in
God your stubborn.Do you seriously think that Hicks is putting himself in a position where his investment/loans will put him in debt.Do you think he doesn`t know that investment in the club will lead to greater profits.Do you seriuosly think that this Amarican BILLIONAIRE is making a mistake.Do you think if he`s still the owner in a few yrs he`ll be bankrupt and our club in ruins.He a leverage expert.He started out with nothing and knows that between the new stadium,naming rights and tv revenue plus trophy winnings he can make a fortune.So far he`s leveraged the club to add to the squad and plan a new stadium.he`s here to make money and a sucessfull liverpool can only increase his profit.
Faith in Rafa

Offline Sinos

• itis
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1194 on: April 11, 2008, 01:34:08 am »
Can you document your maths on the CL money?
Article in today's echo 4pool and they used UEFA's numbers

« Last Edit: April 11, 2008, 01:36:13 am by JMACC »
My ass cheeks clapped together louder than an excited Latino man with maracas... I had just laid the mightiest fudge dragon ever known to mankind in its very own water bath.

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/tybuq/did_you_ever_think_you_were_going_to_die_from_a/

Offline Jagdip

• former Lunatic
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #1195 on: April 11, 2008, 01:34:25 am »
Hicks, will never be welcomed at Liverpool FC.

He has no place here.

Liverpool FC deserves a 'true person', a socialist like Shanks', not a red neck self centred ignorant arrogant foolish child like Hicks.

Offline SallyCinnamon

• Dr. Greenthumb
  • Legacy Fan

NinjaVideo

Offline kkhaku

• Kaladze
  • Legacy Fan
  • Twitter: k_rrar
« Reply #1197 on: April 11, 2008, 01:34:55 am »
Does anyone think we may have a fighting chance under his ownership?

I ask because it seems more and more likely that he'll be in full control soon enough.

I know he's fucked up everything he's touched. I hate the man with a passion. But it seems the difference between one or two ridiculed posters and the rest of the herd is that one or two can see thru the cloud of hatred and have some hope. I prefer to be one of the former. I simply hope to god that johnnyf could be right.

At least we all know Hicks is out to make money, and in general terms footballing success and financial success go hand in hand. Maybe, just maybe, for his own good, he'll realize he needs to make some decisions for the betterment of the club, and while he may never 'win us back,' I have hope that he may yet do something good for the legacy of this great club.
"God is dead." - Freidrich Nietzsche, 1882
"Nietzsche is dead." - God, 1900

Offline Rafatollah

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #1198 on: April 11, 2008, 01:35:12 am »
Masterstroke by Hicks.

He knows the fans dislike Parry - he knows we think he's a useless, lazy mug - ironically, he's playing on our hatred of Parry because of his decision to sell to the yanks in the first place.

Hicks is trying to get some of us on his side - he's challenged Parry to a duel and laid down the gauntlet - now he's just waiting to see who the fans will support - we all know Parry is a joke, but at the end of the day, the fans will pick the lesser of two evils.

He leaked this to the press before Parry even knew about it - that tells you all you need to know.

Hicks = desperate c*nt

Offline Benno_lfc

• Anny Roader
« Reply #1199 on: April 11, 2008, 01:35:27 am »
NEWSFLASH!

johnnyf is....

Tom Hick's nephew!