Author Topic: REDS stadium decision in new year  (Read 17336 times)

Offline SoM

• Main Stander
  • Those were the days my friends!
Re: REDS stadium decision in new year
« Reply #80 on: December 26, 2007, 09:30:53 pm »
Considering the atmosphere against Pompey (and in the most games) I don't think the design of the new stadium is our biggest concern, even if it is important. It's who are going to the games and what attitude they are bringing.
Those were the days my friends!

royhendo

« Reply #81 on: December 26, 2007, 11:04:45 pm »
This is still the best stadium in Britain ...

Something like this, without the retractable roof and with single-tiered Kop would be perfect ...

that'd do me fine

Offline Matt S

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
    • MattShaw
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2007, 08:11:31 pm »
Considering the atmosphere against Pompey (and in the most games) I don't think the design of the new stadium is our biggest concern, even if it is important. It's who are going to the games and what attitude they are bringing.

I agree. Was at Derby the other day and Pride park was pretty loud after they equalised. Not the prettiest stadium but it holds in the noise of just afew blocks singing and makes it sound so much louder!

Offline Lenstar

• By Royal Appointment
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #83 on: January 3, 2008, 06:37:23 pm »
I was in anny road end the other week, sun glaring in my eyes, does anyone know what end the new kop is going to be located at on stanley Park? Be a killer in the kop if you get the sun glaring at you

Offline harrytrow

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #84 on: January 4, 2008, 11:52:01 am »
I was in anny road end the other week, sun glaring in my eyes, does anyone know what end the new kop is going to be located at on stanley Park? Be a killer in the kop if you get the sun glaring at you
They'll need a rotating one for early kick offs
How come pointed questions recieve blunt answers