Author Topic: From the official site site -e-season tickets  (Read 774 times)

Offline NewHampshire_Exile

• Ambassador
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.YNWA.TV
From the official site site -e-season tickets
« on: August 2, 2001, 04:55:05 am »
As anyone who has signed up for a free e-Season Ticket on Liverpoolfc.tv might or might not be aware, the provisional end date for the free trial was today.

However, we've decided to extend the free trial until September which is great news for fans who wish to catch our Turnstile coverage of the opening games of the season and enjoy the new-and-improved web-TV channels that
we aim to launch within the next few weeks.

With Turnstile bringing fans who can't attend Liverpool games closer than ever before to the whole matchday experience and the new online TV channels set to feature all the goals and highlights from our Premiership games this
season, an E-Season ticket is a must for online fans everywhere.

Stay tuned to the site over the next couple of weeks for details of how to pre-register for a full E-Season ticket (at a special introductory discounted price) and automatically enter the ultimate Liverpool Football Club
competition.

Kind regards

Paul Rogers
Editor

[me] says: Why cant they tell us how much they are going to charge - or do they need a target of subscribers before they go for it knowing that they will lose 90% of the people at least (me included).[/me]
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »