Author Topic: Hello Again Kids  (Read 779 times)

Offline Jason_King

• Legacy Fan
  • Inspector of Wizard's sleeves and yawning donkeys
Hello Again Kids
« on: September 5, 2001, 03:29:14 pm »
Been damm busy in my new job so dont have chance to pop on much anymore so I have some catching up to do, so excuse me.

1- Liverpool 5- Germany 1- Heh heh heh, no further explanation needed, Gerrard is going to be the best all round midfielder England has ever produced and a safe bet for World player of the year in the future if LFC are able to give him the exposure he needs.

2- Sander- Shame but for all his good stops he had his shakey moments, not a bad keeper at all but not world class(Im off again) either and yes plonky I include Smicer in that statement!! ;) How good is this Dudek?? Cant be bad Arsenal where considering him and he has played in CL, good luck to Sander, Pegguy and Jorgen. Kirkland though, what a young stopper great great young player from what I have seen , he kept Hedman out at Coventry and I rate him as better than Sander.

Nice to see another official backing of Robbie from Le Boss, I think Robbie needs to feel wanted and he is a very important member of the team, I have good vibes for this season, oh hang on thats my pager again..

ciaó for now....

xxx
« Last Edit: January 1, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1017961200 »
A champion is someone who gets up when he can't