Author Topic: The Pyramids  (Read 76050 times)

Offline Tesco tearaway

• Would just LUUUUUUURVE to 'swipe your clubcard', ooooooh matron!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • *NoVoid-19
Re: The Pyramids
« Reply #760 on: April 24, 2020, 04:53:25 pm »
Hiya Andy; nice of you to drop back in mate  :thumbup
I miss your stories of life in the gym; they always made me laugh  ;D
If your moral compass is Piers Moron then I ask you to think whether someone who oversaw illegal phone hacking and published fake pictures depicting War Crimes is an appropriate person to look up to. In fact, I'd suggest you're a bit of a c*nt.

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #761 on: April 24, 2020, 05:47:06 pm »

Online TepidT2O

• Deffo NOT 9"! MUFC bedwetter. Grass. Folically-challenged, God-piece-wearing, monkey-rubber. Jizz aroma expert. Operating at the lower end of the distribution curve...has the hots for Alan. Bastard. Fearless in transfer windows with lack of convicti
  • Lead Matchday Commentator
  • Legacy Fan
  • Dejan Lovren fan club member #1
« Reply #762 on: April 24, 2020, 05:54:27 pm »
I am Andy Hunter. I have been for some time, (had this current account for over a year and a half ) and I have been watching over this forum

I for one welcome our alien overlords
“Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”
“Generosity always pays off. Generosity in your effort, in your work, in your kindness, in the way you look after people and take care of people. In the long run, if you are generous with a heart, and with humanity, it always pays off.”
W

Online CraigDS

• Lite. Smelt it and dealt it. Worrawhopper.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #763 on: April 24, 2020, 05:55:21 pm »
Hi Andy! A returning post as mad as I always expected  ;D ;D

Online Elmo!

• Spolier alret!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #764 on: April 24, 2020, 05:57:07 pm »
I love how you waited exactly 2 years to make your big reveal post. Did you have a reminder in your calendar?

Offline Samie

• The next Pharaoh of Egypt. The Ev of drafting! Rumoured to be the 7th, we may need that old magic back! The Timekeeper, ask him what time the action starts.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #765 on: April 24, 2020, 05:58:38 pm »
Andy lad,  You never answered the number 1 question, Did they ever probe you?  ???

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #766 on: April 24, 2020, 06:00:43 pm »
I love how you waited exactly 2 years to make your big reveal post. Did you have a reminder in your calendar?

Or did the aliens tune into his frequency and remind him?

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #767 on: April 24, 2020, 06:01:16 pm »
I fucking love how he just spends a few paragraphs saying his piece and thanking people and then just casually drops

Do I still believe in Chris Jericho’s theory about the aliens/reptilians building the pyramids? I don’t really know. I have learned from him however, that aliens do walk among us currently. They are in human form and tune in to our frequency like a radio. For example, when Facundo Sava used to put a mask on, that would be an alien “tuning in” to his human frequency, and thus Facundo or similar jeckyll and hyde type people like George Bush possibly building the pyramids.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Offline Jiminy Cricket

• Batshit fucker and Chief Yuletide Porcine Voyeur
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #768 on: April 24, 2020, 09:56:05 pm »
Your previous incarnation did not ring a bell with me. But looking back through this thread, I see that we had a couple of good-natured interactions. So, a welcome back from me too. It was a fun thread!
would rather have a wank wearing a barb wire glove
If you're chasing thrills, try a bit of auto-asphyxiation with a poppers-soaked orange in your gob.

Offline Lusty

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #769 on: April 24, 2020, 10:28:26 pm »
Best ever thread on RAWK.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #770 on: April 24, 2020, 11:06:57 pm »
The aliens obviously programmed you to say that.

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #771 on: April 25, 2020, 09:22:43 am »
I've gone back and listened to THAT podcast today. And Jeff Hardy made a good point in that, if we evolve from monkeys then why do monkeys still exist?

Oh my ;D

How did I miss this thread
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.

Online BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #772 on: April 25, 2020, 10:51:14 am »
I've gone back and listened to THAT podcast today. And Jeff Hardy made a good point in that, if we evolve from monkeys then why do monkeys still exist?

It just shows there a lot of anomalies in regards to the Pyramids and beyond.

Oh my ;D

How did I miss this thread

Couldn't you counter with if we evolved from Everton why do Everton fans still exist?

And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline McrRed

• Member of International Hill Climbers Group. Only gets happy endings at Christmas.
  • Legacy Fan
  • In the town where I was born
« Reply #773 on: April 25, 2020, 11:33:46 am »
Welcome back Andy.
I'm thinking perhaps you should have your own thread, that way you can't be accused of derailing it!

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #774 on: April 25, 2020, 11:34:46 am »
Oddly enough I was just thinking of Andy the other day, and the lack of alien/wrestler posts.

Good to hear you are well, Andy, and stay safe.

Plus I'd probably find a different gym.
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Offline El Lobo

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #775 on: April 25, 2020, 11:49:22 am »
That's nothing. Hossam Ghaly once scored a goal and took off a shirt to reveal a t shirt with the face of eminent Egyptologist, Brutus the Barber Beefcake.

This didn’t get anywhere near the recognition it deserved either :lmao

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #776 on: April 25, 2020, 12:38:36 pm »
Great thread, wish you'd stay around Andy H but if you dont post again, stay safe and good luck for the future.

Offline Snail

• Disgusted by you. Snail murdering S h e e p. Ms Soppy Twat Potty Mouth. The Annabel Chong of RAWK's X-Factor. Likes giving Sir Cliff of Richard one.
  • Legacy Fan
  • How are we
« Reply #777 on: April 25, 2020, 12:59:25 pm »
A bollocks racist theory.

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #778 on: April 25, 2020, 03:56:30 pm »

I didn't plan to post again out of respect to the mods decision in April 2018. But seeing as no one has kicked me off yet, I will answer some questions while I still have the opportunity.

I did indeed have the reminder, but in my head more than my calendar. It was easy to remember the date because it is the day after William Shakespeare's birthday. I think about this day once a week.

I actually thought last year maybe I should make my reveal the week after we won the European Cup, in case if no one liked it they would be so happy anyway they wouldn't care. But I just spent the week after just celebrating, watching the final back, watching my parade videos back that ironically - I didn't care either.

I'm glad I waited another 9 months, not only for the symbolism of avenging April 24th from bad to good, as well as the symmetry around it, but I have also got more professional help since and I'm in a better place in life.

But additionally, being indoors during this lockdown it's good to talk to people.

I have been thinking about this April 24th ever since the 2018 version. The funny thing is, my hands became so sweaty when typing because of the anticipation. ;D

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #779 on: April 25, 2020, 04:04:46 pm »
Andy lad,  You never answered the number 1 question, Did they ever probe you?  ???

Haha I honestly don't know. Here's the thing, if you are an alien you can't prove it. There is a feedback loop of "We are them and they are us"

We need to get away from the idea of aliens being martians, sorcerers and ET thingys. They ingratiate as normal people and tune in to people's frequency. Anyone can be an alien.

I don't want to go too much into it as I don't want to get in trouble, but thought I will explain that anyway as i'm not leaving the confines of this thread so I hopefully won't get into too much trouble with the mods.

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #780 on: April 25, 2020, 04:06:00 pm »
Welcome back Andy.
I'm thinking perhaps you should have your own thread, that way you can't be accused of derailing it!

That maybe a good idea, if it means I can stay on RAWK as I genuinely would love to. Thanks for the kind words.

Online kavah

• the Blacksmith. Definitely NOT from Blackpool!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #781 on: April 25, 2020, 04:08:06 pm »
Welcome back dude  :scarf :scarf :scarf

Offline electricghost

• Might haunt your wiring, but will usually stop if requested to. Lives in a spirit house in Pra Kanong.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #782 on: April 25, 2020, 04:11:41 pm »

Do I still believe in Chris Jericho’s theory about the aliens/reptilians building the pyramids? I don’t really know. I have learned from him however, that aliens do walk among us currently. They are in human form and tune in to our frequency like a radio. For example, when Facundo Sava used to put a mask on, that would be an alien “tuning in” to his human frequency, and thus Facundo or similar jeckyll and hyde type people like George Bush possibly building the pyramids. I won’t comment further on that, because my focus here today is to reconnect off with some of you off of rawk. I have learned better to NOT take wrestlers as sources.

Bit of a contradiction there  ;D
“With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.”
― Steven Weinberg

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #783 on: April 25, 2020, 04:26:50 pm »
Bit of a contradiction there  ;D

Haha yes, I meant to say not take them too gospel. They may be right, and may be wrong. But in 2018 I just believed in wrestlers as blind faith. I no longer follow the product. I should of worded that better.

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #784 on: April 25, 2020, 04:28:36 pm »
Thank you Craig, Jiminy Kavah, zlitoid Tesco for the welcomes too.  8)

While I am here, I have a request. Does anyone else know more about this man i talked about in this thread? I met him in 2018. I have stopped looking for him in recent months as I have no leads, but if anyone does know much info on him let me know or pop me a pm/email. I would quote the post, but don't know how to quote other thread posts. if someone can quote the post in here that would help.

He's a sound guy, and we had a good conversation about the reds.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=65383.160

« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 04:36:08 pm by KingRataxes »

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #785 on: April 25, 2020, 05:23:58 pm »
This may not technically be a celebrity, but I was over the moon the other day, when I met this kind bloke in Primark who is friends with John Gibbons, Paul Senior et al from The Anfield Wrap.

As someone who doesn't live near Liverpool at all, and can't financially afford to get to much games, it felt surreal seeing someone who is so close to The Anfield Wrap boys.

Their podcasts cheer me up when at the gym or commuting, so it felt good to see someone so close to the boys.

We commended how far they have come and the challenges they faced. Such a long road they've had since 2011, especially when a Liverpool podcast wasn't a thing back then.

Great lad, he has a beard if anyone knows him. Just shows how warm and friendly Liverpudlians are.

I also saw Craig Charles recently.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #786 on: April 25, 2020, 05:25:10 pm »
Craig Charles is defo an alien.

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #787 on: April 25, 2020, 05:25:59 pm »
So, we're looking for a guy from Liverpool with a beard that was in Primark in 2017? Shouldn't be too hard to find. Craig probably knows him.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #788 on: April 25, 2020, 05:27:06 pm »
Thank you Craig, Jiminy Kavah, zlitoid Tesco for the welcomes too.  8)

While I am here, I have a request. Does anyone else know more about this man i talked about in this thread? I met him in 2018. I have stopped looking for him in recent months as I have no leads, but if anyone does know much info on him let me know or pop me a pm/email. I would quote the post, but don't know how to quote other thread posts. if someone can quote the post in here that would help.

He's a sound guy, and we had a good conversation about the reds.

https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=65383.160

This is the fella you mean, I think

His name is Bill Champion and he's from Kensington
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #789 on: April 25, 2020, 05:27:24 pm »

Have you been watching Red Dwarf again mate?

Offline KingRataxes

• Boys Pen
« Reply #790 on: April 25, 2020, 05:31:42 pm »
So, we're looking for a guy from Liverpool with a beard that was in Primark in 2017? Shouldn't be too hard to find. Craig probably knows him.

Looking back, I think it's the fact that he hangs out with the TAW guys, particularly John Gibbons that I probably posted it on Rawk. He even leaked to me about that they were going to do a feature on Ghetto Golf, which obviusly never materialised. Looked like Ciaran from Corrie.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2020, 05:38:41 pm by KingRataxes »

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #791 on: April 25, 2020, 05:40:30 pm »
Looking back, I think it's the fact that he hangs out with the TAW guys, particularly John Gibbons that I probably posted it on Rawk. He even leaked to me about that they were going to do a feature on Ghetto Golf, which obviusly never materialised. Looked like Ciaran from Corrie.

Gotcha.

I think it was Chopper that you bumped into. This is a photo of him attending the 1913 FA Cup final.

Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #792 on: April 25, 2020, 06:41:56 pm »

to be honest I have a big beard and was probably in Primark at some point in 2017 so could even be me  ???

I don't talk to aliens though, so...

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #793 on: April 25, 2020, 07:16:12 pm »
to be honest I have a big beard and was probably in Primark at some point in 2017 so could even be me  ???

You may have been in Primark, but was your beard in Primark as Barney specified? Did you leave it at home while you shopped in Primark?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline Samie

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #794 on: April 25, 2020, 07:17:13 pm »
Did Craig go in to buy those cheap shirts they sell? And i thought he was getting fine cut Italian suits made.

Online Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #795 on: April 25, 2020, 07:40:39 pm »
Has Mamadou Salah ever spoke about this? Or even Mido?

I hope I’m the last few years you’ve learnt his name!

This didn’t get anywhere near the recognition it deserved either :lmao

Always the bridesmaid mate.

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #796 on: April 25, 2020, 07:57:19 pm »
Wow.

Offline Welshred

• CBE. To be fair to him, he is a massive twat. Professional Ladies' Arse Fondler. Possibly......we're not sure any more......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
« Reply #797 on: April 25, 2020, 08:00:41 pm »

I can confirm he's not

Offline The Bournemouth Red

• 43 year old Muppet fan and proud. I decide. And so does my wife!
  • Legacy Fan
  • 6 times and counting
« Reply #798 on: April 25, 2020, 09:04:53 pm »

How do you know you don't talk to aliens?
Falling down, getting up, always Red.

Online CraigDS

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #799 on: April 26, 2020, 02:32:17 am »
Did Craig go in to buy those cheap shirts they sell? And i thought he was getting fine cut Italian suits made.

The bitching and moaning I do when my missus drags me there in my fine cut Italian suits is a sight to behold.

I can confirm he's not

As a fellow alien on the same frequency would say. I’m on to you.

How do you know you don't talk to aliens?

I’m shit at foreign languages. I imagine I’d be even worse at other worldly ones.