Author Topic: Football fashion/post yer trainees  (Read 2081850 times)

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
Re: football fashion//post yer trainee's
« Reply #7720 on: December 30, 2010, 10:30:19 pm »
The hats are not a fashion, thats my point, you and others like you treat them as such, but it doesnt change what they are, they are the colours of teams, try walking into a red sox bar in a yankees hat and see if they think its just fashion. Look I speak as one who has been where you are my young friend, in my youth LA Raiders gear was all the go. I never really indulged, but others I knew did. Every single one of them grew up, put away their baggy trousers & caps and hoped to god no one ever brought it up, sadly I know them and I'm the kind of c*nt who never forgets and never shuts up.

I gave you exact evidence of what dressing like an Englishman is, his name is Hassinator. :P You wont get it, others should, but you are like a character they had on Grange Hill once, loved America, dressed up in a Miami Dolphins shirt if memory serves and he was a complete dildo because of it. The basic premise for the character was that he didnt want to be who he was or from where he was from, so he adopted another culture. He wanted to be American, he didnt want to be a pasty white boy from London. So I get it, I do, you dont like yourself, you have no real personality or cultural identity of your own, you have had this MTV lead diet of americana shoved down your throat and it appeals to you as it naturally would, its big, its glamourous, america has always done that to the youth of this country, its nothing new, but you will grow up and realise your own identity.

Strange I dont feel like I've been knocked out, you seem to dig yourself even deeper with each post, carry on its great fun.

Waldorf salad.

Here we go again.

You speak like I live in America, or staunchly support a baseball team. The reality is I am nor do neither of these things. You talk of how you wore LA Raiders gear, I presume you liked the N.W.A if this is the case, which is fair enough, they were pretty big back in the day. However, if you're basing what I wear upon "MTV" as you said, then I suggest you need to refresh your idea on what popular musicians wear in todays market. For example, one of the biggest names in the game is Lil Wayne, he wears skinny jeans and vans, so your analogy is flawed in that sense although if you'd said it a few years ago it would be correct.

You seem to be a person who makes wild presumptions based upon little to no knowledge. Lets get this clear, you don't personally know me, the only think you really know is that I support Liverpool and wear New Era hats and Jordan sneakers, and also the age/location.  Another point I want to get clear, I don't wear jerseys or football shirts, that is across the board, from liverpool to any american team, it is in my eyes whopperish. As for the whole "Americana shoved down my throat" line, you couldn't be further away from the truth. I don't watch much television, and if I do, it is most likely to be a documentary or HBO drama, I don't have the patience to watch reality television, which you clearly seem to know quite alot about.

It seems society has forced you into become a clone-like jean-wearing cyder drinking simpleton Mouth, which is a real shame. Be yourself, don't feel the need to dress "english" as you put it. Be yourself, have your own style, if you want to rock a LA Raiders jacket, by all means go for it.

The difference between me and you is that i'm tolerant of others, I don't care what other people want to wear or want to do, you are quite imposing with your views, and present a "my way of the highway" type attitude, which is something that will only ever stall you in life.

I wanted to end this post in poetic fashion, and seeing as you seem to like the NWA, I feel it is excellent to say the name of one of their famous songs.

"Express yourself"

Not going to lie Mouth, this was a haymaker.

OldCold has merked so many people over the last 5 hours. Awesome.
OldCold you are an enigma.

Offline OldCold

• Lock 'em all up! A spell in the army would do 'em all good! Police State? Yes please! Has bookmarked the Daily Mail's editorial.
  • Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7721 on: December 30, 2010, 10:30:58 pm »
Pack it in eh or this'll be locked  ::)

Why would it be locked, we're simply having a debate on a forum, nothing wrong with that.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7722 on: December 30, 2010, 10:31:47 pm »

Here's your bags now take it somewhere else so we can get back to looking at trainers.

Offline 7777

• RAWK Boxing Prediction League Champion 07
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We see things they'll never see
« Reply #7723 on: December 30, 2010, 10:33:31 pm »
Why would it be locked, we're simply having a debate on a forum, nothing wrong with that.

You can do one with your patronizing tone too

There, I've stooped

Offline Tomaldinho

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • camina, camina, con esperanza de tu corazon
« Reply #7724 on: December 30, 2010, 10:38:41 pm »
Can we see the video now please Jacko
@TomNJones on Twitter

Offline alonsoisared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7725 on: December 30, 2010, 10:41:06 pm »
This threads brilliant, Mouths cruising it on points but who knows who's gunna land the knockout blow?

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7726 on: December 30, 2010, 10:44:05 pm »
This threads brilliant, Mouths cruising it on points but who knows who's gunna land the knockout blow?

Cringe.

Can we see the video now please Jacko

They should be here tomorrow, so it will be up when they arrive.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Filmed in front of a live studio audience
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7727 on: December 30, 2010, 11:20:19 pm »
Read slower my son.

You speak like I live in America, or staunchly support a baseball team.
No I dont -
So I get it, I do, you dont like yourself, you have no real personality or cultural identity of your own

You talk of how you wore LA Raiders gear
No I didnt -
in my youth LA Raiders gear was all the go. I never really indulged

Be yourself, have your own style
Thats just what I have been telling you. But no, you want to wear american sports teams hats with the label on, because thats what everyone else does. You want to be like everyone else in essix, you want to blend in with the nobs. You sound like you have no personal style, you want to look like everyone else. Its fine, really, you have chosen a tribe, its quite prevalent in this country now, you dont understand were its come from, you dont know what life was like before, you havent seen it grow. You think you are immune because you dont really watch tv, you fail to grasp the point I was making there, if you werent effected by all of it you wouldnt be dressing as you do. But yeah, join whatever youth subculture you wish to associate with, but dont think people who can see it for what it is arent going to comment when you invite it.

You seem to be a person who makes wild presumptions based upon little to no knowledge. Lets get this clear, you don't personally know me, the only think you really know is that I support Liverpool
You know even less about me, you seem intent upon throwing stereotypes at me, about me being a criminal and such, trying to score points, doing so will not put me in my place or make what I am saying any less true. You dont seem to have grasped the basic premise of the point I am easily making, I'll boil it down for you, you arent american so stop dressing like one. Actually no, dress how you like, its fine, you want to look like a bellend and have people who see you think 'he looks like a bellend, in fact he looks like that bellend over there, dripping with the same gear he is wearing, how sad he has no individuality or style and poor taste' ah well thats your choice. Seriously though dont come on sites like this one talking about it, telling people how you dress and expect to get away with it, dont get pissy because people think you are a nob, keep it to yourself, no one asked you what you wear, you told us, we think you are a nob, you arent changing our minds, I've just tried to help you out as to why you are a nob for dressing as you do.

Oh and please, really please stop with the little comments about haymakers and slice and dice, they arent pithy or witty, god you are making my point about you being a massive dickhead with every Tim Westwood style sign off that you leave.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Jurgen! What is best in life?

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7728 on: December 30, 2010, 11:25:02 pm »
Do one.

Offline J-Mc-

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7729 on: December 30, 2010, 11:27:03 pm »
Think Mouth just won it.

Offline Lent§

• RAWK Stuff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7730 on: December 30, 2010, 11:50:53 pm »
So glad I popped in before bed to see Mouth land a sickening blow to Tim Westwood. BOOOOOM as the big dawg himself might say.

Looking forward to the video Jacky boy, peace out Atown down
psn = Lents123

Offline Ziltoid

• Grass. See you at next year's panto (oh no you won't!). Carrot-topped Phallic Snowman Extraordinaire.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Scrubbers
« Reply #7731 on: December 30, 2010, 11:55:01 pm »
Have you finished Mouth?  I've found those trainers you were after

No need to thank me  ;)

Offline Red Squiggle

• Legacy Fan
  • Raaaaaaaafaaaaaaa in Iiiiiiiiistanbuuuuuuuuul
    • Venus in Faux Official Webpage
« Reply #7732 on: December 31, 2010, 12:39:20 am »
I don't often agree with Pete Docherty or enjoy his music but I think he was quite astute when saying there aren't many more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap.

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7733 on: December 31, 2010, 02:06:01 am »
I don't often agree with Pete Docherty or enjoy his music but I think he was quite astute when saying there aren't many more distressing sights than that of an Englishman in a baseball cap.

Leave it out.

He won the battle, not the war.

Online zero zero

• Karma's a bitch. Innit.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7734 on: December 31, 2010, 06:13:51 am »
I've got my eye on these

The gum sole doesn't look great from this angle.

This made me think of this

Spoiler
[close]

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #7735 on: December 31, 2010, 06:23:46 am »
Coooo eeeeeeeee :wave On the lookout for an Adidas pashmina or gilet, anyone of you guys know where I can get one, so I can sassy my ass down there for a nice tight fitting?

XXX
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Sir Capon of Debaser

• #SAUSAGES Pheasant plucking, midget chucking, jazz sax blowing, wannabe mod who'd like to be Danny Dyer's Bitch but too scared to ask in public for a name change, the pussy.....would gladly do one for mouth. Adores cats! RAWK Factor Winner 1897.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Golly! An Alien Judge!
    • https://murderouskaburdacus.bandcamp.com/

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #7737 on: December 31, 2010, 08:47:21 am »

Decent fight though!

Offline Redzippy

• Kopite
  • Woof woof ! - sick of it i tells yer !
« Reply #7738 on: December 31, 2010, 09:43:47 am »
I've got my eye on these

The gum sole doesn't look great from this angle.

This made me think of this

Spoiler
[close]

Where, where, where, do i purchase these beautys ??
Y-N-W-A

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline IanMac

• Oldest under 16 in the Halliwell Jones
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7740 on: December 31, 2010, 10:43:50 am »

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7741 on: December 31, 2010, 10:49:07 am »

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #7742 on: December 31, 2010, 11:16:14 am »
been trying to find these in uk 13's..... :(

BTW - great battle  ;D
Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.

Offline hope_valley_parker

• Nosey
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Found a better place to park....
« Reply #7743 on: December 31, 2010, 11:18:17 am »
been trying to find these in uk 13's..... :(

BTW - great battle  ;D

Have you tried the clown shop? ;) Nice looking shoes.

Offline 1892-WELLZ

• Water-based lubricants, friend or foe? You be the judge....has also dabbled with deep heat...
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Drew Barrymore showed me her fondue set once...
« Reply #7744 on: December 31, 2010, 11:22:53 am »
Have you tried the clown shop? ;) Nice looking shoes.

we are a special breed to which adidas and other brands do not cater enough too.... >:(

and if i had a pound for everytime.... ;)
Twitter - @CptChaos
PSN - Wellz-1892
i know a lad that shagged twins, i asked him how he could tell the difference , he told me the lad had a mussy.

Offline thekitkatshuffler

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7745 on: December 31, 2010, 11:33:04 am »
Hanon's January clearance starts today at Noon.  50% - 70% off all sale items.   :wave
David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline Mouth

• Loretta the Wool. Closely related to SHF's Trousers....and thought Thomas Müller was down to miss a penno. He's behind yooo. Wants you to say "what?" one more time! Dreams about anal sex but couldn't come even if he wanted to.
  • Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7746 on: December 31, 2010, 12:09:12 pm »
Hanon's January clearance starts today at Noon.  50% - 70% off all sale items.   :wave
8 minutes in and its crashed.
"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter"

Crush your enemies. See dem driven before you. Hear d'lamentations of der vimmen.

• Dreams of John Barrowman's lips, bearded ladies and the origins of mirth. Which he thinks is an abbreviation of "Middle Earth".
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7747 on: December 31, 2010, 12:15:07 pm »
Just put these in my basket, hopefully it'll let me checkout with 'em.

David Platt has a face like a Michael Myers mask being stretched over a dinosaur egg.
Aquilani is better than Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Messi and Beckenbauer put together.

Offline IanMac

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7748 on: December 31, 2010, 12:18:00 pm »
8 minutes in and its crashed.
This is hard work. Anmybody on and are there any bargains? More to the point, is there anything decent.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7749 on: December 31, 2010, 12:31:27 pm »
It wouldn't be so bad if you could filter it down by category/size.  It's soul destroying waiting 10 minutes for the page to load, only to discover it's full of brogues.  :no

Offline IanMac

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7750 on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:14 pm »
Is anything cheaper than last week? It doesn't seem to be.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7751 on: December 31, 2010, 12:43:36 pm »
Nope, seems to be the same.  ???

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7752 on: December 31, 2010, 01:19:24 pm »
Those "ROM" trainers are horrible, look at the sole of the shoe, just looks plain weird.

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • YNWA
« Reply #7753 on: December 31, 2010, 01:36:10 pm »
Those "ROM" trainers are horrible, look at the sole of the shoe, just looks plain weird.
I actually quite like the ROMs, except for that serated sole.  Makes them look like safety shoes or something.

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7754 on: December 31, 2010, 02:04:52 pm »
Can't say I'm over-enamoured with the serrated sole, but everything above the sole makes up for it.

Besides you don't notice when you're wearing them

Offline OldCold

• Legacy Fan
  • OC - RAWK's Poser boy.
« Reply #7755 on: December 31, 2010, 02:10:50 pm »
Can't say I'm over-enamoured with the serrated sole, but everything above the sole makes up for it.

Besides you don't notice when you're wearing them

Sole is a very important part of the shoe, if the sole ain't atleast acceptable, you can't get the trainer.

Online zero zero

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7756 on: December 31, 2010, 06:12:10 pm »
Sole is a very important part of the shoe, if the sole ain't atleast acceptable, you can't get the trainer.
You've lost me

Offline Mouth

• Legacy Fan
    • www.bigassfans.com
« Reply #7757 on: December 31, 2010, 06:18:00 pm »
Dont like serrated soles, they are lethal, absolutely no grip on a slightly slippy surface, they turn into ice skates.

Offline Grushko

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #7758 on: December 31, 2010, 06:20:26 pm »
Dont like serrated soles, they are lethal, absolutely no grip on a slightly slippy surface, they turn into ice skates.
But you should take your shoes off when visiting somebodys home.
You are Always in our Hearts
You are Always in our Thoughts
We Will Never forget You
You Will Never Walk Alone

Gone, but never, ever forgotten.

Offline No23isCarragher

• Kopite
  • Avise la Fin
« Reply #7759 on: December 31, 2010, 07:59:40 pm »
My brother got me a £50 voucher for Schuh for Christmas. Any idea if they're getting the Roms in? Definitely want a pair.
Twitter: @mal_kennedy
PSN: Malcove