Author Topic: Joey Barton. Bad wool.  (Read 120664 times)

Offline DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Joey Barton. Bad wool.
« Reply #880 on: December 9, 2023, 12:14:08 pm »

Offline RyanBabel19

• Embarrassing.
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #881 on: December 9, 2023, 12:16:37 pm »
It’s telling the sheer amount of people agreeing with someone who claims his brother ‘lost 17 years of his life’ after doing time for a racist murder. The guys a prick, always has been always will be

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #882 on: December 9, 2023, 12:31:24 pm »
Would be good if this waste of space was ignored and no one posted his bile on here
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Chakan

• Chaka Chaka.....is in love with Aristotle but only for votes. The proud owner of some very private piles and an inflatable harem! Winner of RAWK's Carabao Cup captian contest.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Internet Terrorist lvl VI
« Reply #883 on: December 9, 2023, 12:32:57 pm »
Would be good if this waste of space was ignored and no one posted his bile on here

This. He's a racist c*nt, no need to give him air time.

Offline I've been a good boy

• "There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that receives it." Loves a good set of open flaps. And a bowl of Coco Poops! No chance of getting a coffee in his house.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #884 on: December 9, 2023, 12:33:17 pm »
He's gone full Tommy Robinson. Never really paid attention to anything he's done or said in his life, the guy is a parasite.

Online stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #885 on: December 9, 2023, 01:23:21 pm »
How long before he's on a livestream together with Ricky Lambert ranting about water?

Offline Redbonnie

• Kopite
« Reply #886 on: December 21, 2023, 07:01:37 am »
Giving Mary Earps shit now saying he would score 100 penalties against her, twice on Sundays. What a bitter little pseud he is.

I hate that lazy argument.  Federer would beat Venus Williams, yes we know. Usain Bolt’s record is faster than Flo-Jo in the 100 metres… Yep. It’s as stupid as saying Mike Tyson would batter Floyd Merryweather., Yes he would.

Having said that women’s football is very underdeveloped at the moment and the playing standard has a high ceiling for improvement.  In terms of ability I think Katarina Johnson-Thompson is a much better heptathlete, than Mary Earps is a goalkeeper.

What Mary Earps winning shows is just how marketable women’s football is and as more money comes in I expect standards to get higher and higher just like in Tennis since the days of Billy Jo King.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #887 on: December 21, 2023, 07:13:09 am »
Lets see if his daughter goes on to represent England in football and see if he slags her off.

His highest honour in playing 11 minutes for England in a home defeat in a friendly against Spain.

He's a total gobshite.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline stockdam

• The sheer loftus-cheek of the man.....
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain
« Reply #888 on: December 21, 2023, 08:32:34 am »
Yes his obsession with Mary Earps winning SPOTY is weird. She was voted by the public which means just that......she was the favourite of the people who voted. It's not to be taken that seriously but he obviously does.

Unfortunately he now is getting attention that he doesn't really deserve........his opinion is no more valid that Joe down the street. Twitter promotes assholes who you would normally not go out of your way to listen to.......twitter is a great place if you are an asshole and want to spread your weird views.

Nobody is saying that Mary Earps is the best football player around and it is unfair to compare her with a male player. It's not called "the best sports person of the year".........it's a popularity contest where the public vote.

It's pathetic to hear a sports person (albeit retired) slag off another sports person especially one who is in a sport that has had to struggle for many years to be recognised and to get funding. I don't think Federer would have slagged off Alfie Hewett if he had won and said that he could beat him easily.

My feed also brought that prick Piers Moron up as he also was complaining about Earps winning. Once again he fails to grasp the concept of the award. It's not the "best" sportsperson or the one who has achieved most; it's the one who the public want to vote for.

Earps has been a significant "personality" in the arena of woman's football and nobody should complain about what or who the public vote for.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2023, 08:34:11 am by stockdam »
#JFT97

Offline Chris~

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #889 on: December 21, 2023, 08:55:19 am »
They get the concept of the award, they're playing up to a misogynist, right wing fan base theat they need to stay relevant as they've been failures in other lines of work

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #890 on: December 21, 2023, 09:14:23 am »
He's a yob aspiring to become a rentagob. Wish some fellas would drag him into an alleyway to have a quiet word with him.

Peak Dalglish would have run fucking rings around this no mark. He played football about as well as Gerrard manages a team.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Vote For Pedro

• "Kay-bye!"
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #891 on: December 21, 2023, 12:31:25 pm »
Time to shut this thread down for me - the guy's gone full Laurence Fox  :wanker

Offline Ciara (with a capital "C")

• Not fussed on Krispy Kremes
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Taylor Swift is fucking awesome. #FreeAdnan
« Reply #892 on: December 21, 2023, 01:08:24 pm »
He needs help - seriously.

Is he employed at the moment in football? He's not a manager is he?

Offline slaphead

• Nothing up top.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #893 on: December 21, 2023, 01:21:39 pm »

No I think he is out of it altogether now, Probably tried to get back in, couldn't then thought he'd go back to his best talent of being a vindictive arsehole. It's a shame really because if he had have stuck to the subject of how poor some of the media are at the moment in general it may have sparked some interesting discussions but that would involve using his brain rather than his gobby mouth.

Online Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #894 on: December 21, 2023, 01:26:30 pm »
Time to shut this thread down for me - the guy's gone full Laurence Fox  :wanker

This. The thread should be locked. Plenty of places elsewhere to talk about this c*nt.

He craves the attention, and by talking about him here is giving it to him.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline jackh

• Has a blog but doesn't like to talk about it. Slightly obsessed with the colour orange for some weird reason......
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
    • @hartejack
« Reply #895 on: December 21, 2023, 02:33:13 pm »

This. The thread should be locked. Plenty of places elsewhere to talk about this c*nt.

He craves the attention, and by talking about him here is giving it to him.

Completely agree.

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #896 on: December 21, 2023, 03:19:55 pm »

By help, do you mean a shovel in his face?

Offline exiledintheUSA

• Not to be confused with Darren from Thetford. Or Phil Dowd.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Justice HAS come. YNWA 97
« Reply #897 on: December 21, 2023, 03:21:55 pm »
What an absolute whopper.  He needs to be forgotten about, quickly.
Been all over the world but Anfield is still my home.

Offline Legs

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #898 on: December 21, 2023, 03:32:10 pm »
Pretty much doing himself out of a job in the sport again.

It’s pretty clear he is saying a lot of this on purpose to get clicks some people can’t see that and he’ll soon be forgotten about.

If he doesn’t like women sport that is fine just keep it to yourself nothing to be gained by mouthing off other than make yourself look an idiot.

Offline JerseyKloppite

• HE'S THE DADDY!!! Staff Room Gimp. Very excited, but cheapened, mail order scam victim with bling headphones. Lovespuds. Jaqen H'ghar, the Mod without a Face.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
  • Exiled to Formby
« Reply #899 on: December 21, 2023, 04:14:38 pm »
Agree with the above. No sense in giving this belled anymore attention.