Author Topic: The wheels have fell off a bit, Ted  (Read 2816 times)

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
The wheels have fell off a bit, Ted
« on: April 2, 2023, 10:27:17 pm »
After a great suggestion, we should have two post-match threads. All the inbred crying wankstains can whine like little shitbags and people that want to talk about the game can have a chat here.

Stick to your own fucking crying thread wankers.

So. For the game. Ignoring the obvious Red card. Did well enough first half.  Second half, sucker punch, but we did caputulate. We were piss poor.

But these lads have been heroes and we've been amazing. Be nice wouldn't it on a Liverpool website if you could just have a chat about the Reds without every c*nts and his wanky mate being a c*nt.
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Pistolero

• BELIEVE. My bad. This. Lol. Bless. Meh. Wow just wow. Hate on. The Ev. Phil.
  • Legacy Fan
  • A serpent's tooth...
Re: The wheels have fell off a bit, Ted
« Reply #1 on: April 2, 2023, 10:44:31 pm »
Here's a suggestion, ease off ripping Liverpool fans and stick to partying in Karaoke bars with yer bitter blue bellend mates....
They have life in them, they have humour, they're arrogant, they're cocky and they're proud. And that's what I want my team to be.

Offline JamesG L4

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #2 on: April 2, 2023, 11:30:23 pm »
Let’s just rename the forum to RedAndWhiteAndy.com and be done with it.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist about people moaning. So what? You can’t stop it. Turn your phone off and do something nice rather than try and bend the internet into your will. Half arsed rants about teenagers babbling shite on the internet, if you want to do it - at least make it interesting or get ChatGPT to write the posts. 

Grade F - piss poor
---It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love-- william melvin hicks

Offline Son of Spion

• "No, I said I was WORKING from home! Me ma's reading this, ya bastids!" Supporter of The Unbrarables. Worratit.
  • RAWK Betazoid
  • Legacy Fan
  • BAGs. 28 Years..What Would The Bullens Wall Say?
« Reply #3 on: April 2, 2023, 11:37:06 pm »
Everyone loves a moan. Some moan about the game, then others moan about them moaning about the game. Then others get sick of those two sets of people moaning, so they moan about them...

:rollseyes
The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long, and you've burned so very, very brightly, Jürgen.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #4 on: April 2, 2023, 11:42:15 pm »
Here's a suggestion, ease off ripping Liverpool fans and stick to partying in Karaoke bars with yer bitter blue bellend mates....

Not really fanatics if they spend all their time slagging off their team they are supposed to be fanatical about are they?

And yeah. I have mates that are blues. So what?

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #5 on: April 2, 2023, 11:47:48 pm »
Let’s just rename the forum to RedAndWhiteAndy.com and be done with it.

Stop getting your knickers in a twist about people moaning. So what? You can’t stop it. Turn your phone off and do something nice rather than try and bend the internet into your will. Half arsed rants about teenagers babbling shite on the internet, if you want to do it - at least make it interesting or get ChatGPT to write the posts. 

Grade F - piss poor

You're right mate. Proper fans just slag the club, the city, the owners, the manager off. They are super-duper fans. The bestest ever fans in the history of super-fandoism.

I am just so sad that I can't join this bunch of super-duper brilliant fans that are real ones because I want to get behind the team and the manager

But I bet they are superduper-duper-duperist better fans than fans that support the team in any way

:)

Super.

Offline Dim Glas

• Die Nullfünfer.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Michael Sheen is the actual Prince of 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
« Reply #6 on: April 2, 2023, 11:50:04 pm »
Always love the passive aggressiveness of your threads.

You’re the best fan in the world andy, ok, we get it. Stop starting threads about it.

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
« Reply #7 on: April 2, 2023, 11:56:45 pm »
Always love the passive aggressiveness of your threads.

You’re the best fan in the world andy, ok, we get it. Stop starting threads about it.

That's the thing though isn't it.

I'm clearly not. But giving the team a bit of slack is something that is somehow bad.

You just do you, kid.

Online afc tukrish

• How long for them sausages? Maggie May's Mythical Turkish Delight. RAWK's Expert Sausage Monster! Oakley Cannonier is fucking boss. Likes blowing his friends and undoing their nuts? Who nose?!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • This looks like a nice spot...
    • Flat Back Four
« Reply #8 on: April 3, 2023, 12:26:28 am »
Then others get sick of those two sets of people moaning, so they moan about them...

Only the moaners remoan...
Since haste quite Schorsch, but Liverpool are genuine fight pigs...

Offline kloppismydad

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #9 on: April 3, 2023, 03:08:58 am »
Andy@Allerton is a top Red, and he needs the forum to know it! :)
Mark my words. Top 8 will be a massive struggle.
We won't make any big signings this season and we will go back to being a top4 club.

Offline StL-Dono

• Kopite
  • thank you Ian Rush
« Reply #10 on: April 3, 2023, 03:23:37 am »
FFS...

I clicked on the thread out of curiosity related to topic. 

What a waste. 

Online Rosario

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #11 on: April 3, 2023, 04:02:11 am »
Everyone loves a moan. Some moan about the game, then others moan about them moaning about the game. Then others get sick of those two sets of people moaning, so they moan about them...

Nailed it perfectly! It’s a vicious circle that ends up with everyone even people who think they don’t moaning about something.

Online Sonofthewind

• Main Stander
  • Cheers like
« Reply #12 on: April 3, 2023, 07:39:32 am »
Yes, match threads some 36 hours after the game is a great idea. What about a third thread for the moaners moaning about the moaners?

Offline killer-heels

• Hates everyone and everything. Including YOU! Negativity not just for Christmas. Thinks 'irony' means 'metallic'......
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #13 on: April 3, 2023, 07:50:02 am »
Its a trap!

Offline Smudge

• Epic Troll and one hell of a Richarlison...
  • Anny Roader
« Reply #14 on: April 3, 2023, 08:16:37 am »
The problem is you get jumped on for any negative comments. They are fully justified at times. The blind backing of the manager and squad all the time is laughable. All the RAWK top reds need to have a word with themselves. The garden is not all rosy and hasn't been all season.

Offline Knight

• No one understands football like me.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #15 on: April 3, 2023, 08:45:22 am »
Ah yes. Toxic negativity towards those showing toxic negativity towards the club. No self awareness fails here at all.

Online redgriffin73

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for everything Rafa. Nunca Caminarás Solo.
« Reply #16 on: April 3, 2023, 10:35:19 am »
*fallen

:P
Rafa Benitez: "I'll always keep in my heart the good times I've had here, the strong and loyal support of the fans in the tough times and the love from Liverpool. I have no words to thank you enough for all these years and I am very proud to say that I was your manager. Thank you so much once more and always remember: You'll never walk alone."

Offline AndyMuller

• Has always wondered how to do it. Rice, Rice, Baby. Wants to have George Michael. Would batter A@A at karate.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #17 on: April 3, 2023, 10:53:13 am »
Lives in cloud cuckoo land Andy la.

Online DelTrotter

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #18 on: April 3, 2023, 10:54:36 am »

;D ;D

Offline Crosby Nick

• He was super funny. Used to do these super hilarious puns
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Poultry in Motion
« Reply #19 on: April 3, 2023, 10:57:08 am »