Author Topic: Kidnapped 4 year old found 18 days later.  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Buggy Eyes Alfredo

• Legacy Fan
  • ¤Ginger◇Drapes¤

Offline WEST HAM PAUL

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Re: Kidnapped 4 year old found 18 days later.
« Reply #1 on: November 5, 2021, 05:10:55 am »
This is huge here currently in Australia the biggest news story

A lovely outcome as most were shocked she was still alive
Fortunes Always Hiding. 

And The Sun Shines Now

Sex bombs to the left of me would be playboy bunnies to the right and here I am stuck in the middle with my pasty white bird.

Offline thaddeus

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: November 5, 2021, 08:58:33 am »
It's an amazingly happy ending.  We have had a few children of similar age go missing in the UK recently and they have had very tragic endings.

This is huge here currently in Australia the biggest news story

A lovely outcome as most were shocked she was still alive
From the article I read it sounds like she was being held against her will but was well looked after (relatively speaking).  Is there any indication yet why the person kidnapped her?

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
« Reply #3 on: November 5, 2021, 11:05:50 am »
It's an amazingly happy ending.  We have had a few children of similar age go missing in the UK recently and they have had very tragic endings.
From the article I read it sounds like she was being held against her will but was well looked after (relatively speaking).  Is there any indication yet why the person kidnapped her?

Read that neighbours described him as "a very quiet man who kept to himself". That seems like a recurring theme.
A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline El Lobo

• Chief Suck Up. Feel his breath on your face. Toxic, pathetic, arse-faced, weaselling slimeball. RAWK Maths Genius 2022.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pretty, pretty, pretty pretty good
« Reply #4 on: November 5, 2021, 11:11:39 am »
Absolutely brilliant that she's been found, and at the same time pretty harrowing to think she's been there for so long. Doesnt bear thinking about what might have happened.
If he's being asked to head the ball too frequently - which isn't exactly his specialty - it could affect his ear and cause an infection. Especially if the ball hits him on the ear directly.