Author Topic: The Division  (Read 41088 times)

Offline rowan_d

• boat. Señor Paolo de Souza-Farquharson :)
  • Legacy Fan
  • JFT96
Re: The Division
« Reply #480 on: May 21, 2019, 08:58:43 pm »
Any chance we could do it earlier? Planned on trading it in tomorrow and I'm away from Saturday til Monday. If not I'll just keep the game and do the trophy with you when we can.

Worth remembering that it'll take at least two sessions since you can't go rogue in the occupied dark zone, which switches once a day. What level are you? I tried doing it earlier with a level 23 and it kept kicking him out of my session when he left the group.

Cheers

edit: lol

I'd help you with that but traded the first one in after getting the Plat, ended up missing out on all the post-release modes :(
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 09:00:23 pm by rowan_d »

Offline blacksun

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #481 on: May 22, 2019, 08:14:48 pm »

I'd help you with that but traded the first one in after getting the Plat, ended up missing out on all the post-release modes :(

That's too bad, the new modes were actually quite fun. No worries, I never got round to trading it so when I saw your post I was like oh cool I can get Platinum. Haven't got round to picking up 2 yet although I probably will at some point.

Offline aka_da_saus

• No new LFC topics
  • Kopite
  • follow me on twitter @aka_da_saus
« Reply #482 on: July 11, 2020, 12:47:18 pm »
Started 2 this morning . Enjoyed it so far even though I’m on my own . Iv called for back up once and helped out once
we hate nottingham forest
we hate everton 2 THERE SHIT
we hate man united
but liverpool we love u
all together now

Offline stoa

• way. Daydream. Quite partial to a good plonking.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Five+One Times, Baby...
« Reply #483 on: July 11, 2020, 02:55:42 pm »
I think you can get by in both these games alone, but it's probably more fun to be with mates especially for the pvp stuff. Got quite far in both of them, but didn't really bother with the endgame stuff. Couldn't be arsed with all that stats business to get a perfect build. Still, both were worth the money for the playing time I got out of them...