Author Topic: SW: Empire at War - Awakening of the Rebellion 2.7  (Read 779 times)

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
SW: Empire at War - Awakening of the Rebellion 2.7
« on: November 4, 2018, 02:39:59 pm »
Does anybody or has anybody played this recently?  Because I need some help!

I've seen good things about this, so I re-bought Empire at War (my copy was the old, original version) and downloaded AotR from the Steam Workshop.

Thing is, it's been a VERY long time since I mucked about with mods for EaW; and, despite coming with release notes, there is absolutely nothing in the AotR download I can see that actually tells me how to install the fecker!  And everything I've found on youtube only relates to v2.6, which is radically different.

I don't just want to copy/paste/dump the data files into my vanilla EaW.  Could somebody please clue me up?  There's nothing on the modding page that I can see either, and there's nothing helpful on the forums.
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art

Offline Red Beret

• Yellow Beret. Wants to sit in the Lobster Pot. Fat-fingered. Key. Boa. Rd. Kille. R. tonunlick! Soggy Knickers King. Bed-Exiting / Grunting / Bending Down / Cum Face Champion 2023.
  • Legacy Fan
Re: SW: Empire at War - Awakening of the Rebellion 2.7
« Reply #1 on: November 4, 2018, 03:03:24 pm »
Ah n/m, it's okay.  I figured it out.  Only took me 36 hours.  ;D
I don't always visit Lobster Pot.  But when I do. I sit.

Popcorn's Art