Author Topic: 2 nights Hotel in Kiev - need to change name if you want it by 12:00pm today.  (Read 2393 times)

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
I have a hotel booked in Kiev, £29 per night , booked tonight and tomorrow night, its for an adult and a 15 year old child, I can change the name of the adult, I cant change the AGE of the child. I can also change it to just the adult. If anybody is interested or knows of somebody who wants it let me know quick.
The reason this is late, somebody took it off me but now cant go because of cancellations.

Offline marios_moustache

• Kopite
Sent you a PM

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
tried to answer PM mate but I cant for some reason, check your emails.

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
sorted it now, sent PM

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
PM said its sent, but when I go into sent items nothing is there, have you recieved it?

Offline Andy @ Allerton!

• Missing an asterisk - no, wait sorry, that's his rusty starfish..... RAWK Apple fanboy. Hedley Lamarr's bestest mate. Has done nothing incredible ever.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Asterisks baby!
PM said its sent, but when I go into sent items nothing is there, have you recieved it?

It doesnt' store sent PMs unless you specifically ask it to - so he should have got it OK
Quote from: tubby on Today at 12:45:53 pm

They both went in high, that's factually correct, both tried to play the ball at height.  Doku with his foot, Mac Allister with his chest.

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
ok cheers

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
Guys this still hasn't gone, 30 mins left to change name or I will have to cancel it and they will probably sell on for silly money.

Offline keeno65

• Boys Pen
Ok, I need to go out now, so will have to cancel.