Author Topic: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc  (Read 128881 times)

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Bornprosper / Jomzajung etc
« Reply #720 on: July 19, 2023, 01:44:20 pm »
I ordered off www.soccer03.com the other day.

First time using it so no idea what it's like.
Craig Burnley V West Ham - WEST HAM WIN - INCORRECT

Offline Danny Singh

• Main Stander
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #721 on: July 20, 2023, 12:27:53 am »

Let me know how it is when it arrives!

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #722 on: July 20, 2023, 01:22:40 pm »

The missus is made up with her shirt from there, mate...

Ordered a new home ladies Liverpool shirt for mrs ooj from soccer03. Only took 8 days to be delivered, paid by paypal, and they even provide a tracking number.

The shirt quality is great, nice detailing, nothing 'wonky' and no loose threads etc. It came with tags and in a bag - just like an official shirt.

She is made up, and the shirt only cost £11 and pennies delivered. I did order up a size for her (a women's 'L' instead of 'M') - yet it fits her like a glove.

Good range of Liverpool shirts, training gear, and also retro shirts - including some long sleeved shirts - on there too.
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Barneylfc∗

• Cross-dressing man-bag wielding golfer. Wannabe Mod. Coprophiliac. Would like to buy an airline seat if he could. Known 'grass'. Wants to go home to He-Man
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #723 on: July 20, 2023, 01:44:39 pm »
The missus is made up with her shirt from there, mate...

Nice one. A mate ordered off there and was happy with it too, but he said he'd never seen the 2 tops that he'd bought in the flesh so can't actually compare them to legit shirts  :D

I made a bollocks of my order. Ordered my kid a keeper kit. They don't have the A.Becker template to select.
I put a personalised request, but asked for 'Allison' before I realised A. That's not the correct spelling, and B. He has A. Becker on his shirt  :butt :D

Emailed them but I doubt I'll hear anything back.

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #724 on: July 20, 2023, 10:06:14 pm »

Will give that a try :thumbup

Offline Danny Singh

• Main Stander
« Reply #725 on: July 25, 2023, 01:51:05 pm »

Just ordered too

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #726 on: July 25, 2023, 02:00:49 pm »
Nice one. A mate ordered off there and was happy with it too, but he said he'd never seen the 2 tops that he'd bought in the flesh so can't actually compare them to legit shirts  :D

I made a bollocks of my order. Ordered my kid a keeper kit. They don't have the A.Becker template to select.
I put a personalised request, but asked for 'Allison' before I realised A. That's not the correct spelling, and B. He has A. Becker on his shirt  :butt :D

Yeah, a few funky 'hybrid' shirts from the past on there ;D Some decent looking long-sleeve length retro tops too.

^ stuff like this should be killed with fire... though weirdly... I had a cotton t-shirt like this back in the early 90's too!   :o

« Last Edit: July 26, 2023, 10:58:52 am by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #727 on: July 25, 2023, 02:11:43 pm »
loads of stuff on soccer03. hopefully they get some keeper kits in adult size
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #728 on: July 28, 2023, 09:28:54 am »

Safe to say they get a 1/10 for customer service.
Emailed them about 10 mins after I put the order in on 14th July.
Received an email this morning saying it's too late to change as it's already been printed and as the warehouse is very busy there's no time to search for my order  :D

Offline The G in Gerrard

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #729 on: July 29, 2023, 08:52:36 am »

Have you got it yet?

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #730 on: July 29, 2023, 09:11:41 am »
No, not arrived yet

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #731 on: September 5, 2023, 12:24:18 pm »
Is there an update on what are the best to get from at the minute?
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline stewil007

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #732 on: September 5, 2023, 03:32:21 pm »
Is there an update on what are the best to get from at the minute?

i ordered from the soccer3 site mentioned above - 2 x home shirts, one for my 5 yo and 1 for my 15yo, i ordered both shirts one size bigger and they arrived quickly and the quality seems spot on.  I've stopped getting names and numbers from these places as they have a tendancy to fall off/discolour. 

Both my lads are well chuffed with them and at £26 total for both shirts i'm not complaining!

Offline Barneylfc∗

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #733 on: September 5, 2023, 04:11:20 pm »
Yeah I'm happy enough with 2 of the 3 shirts I ordered.

The 3rd was a keeper shirt for my kid which I detailed above the mistake I made with the Alisson name.

But it's a completely different colour to a legit shirt too. More of a light grey/navy colour than the black/dark grey of the legit version.

Offline paulrazor

• Dreams of a handjob from Timmy Mallett. Chronicler of seasons past. Cares more than Prelude Nr 5, or does he? No chance of getting a banana at his house.
  • RAWK Scribe
  • Legacy Fan
  • Take me 2 the magic of the moment on a glory night
« Reply #734 on: September 5, 2023, 09:39:34 pm »

The 3rd was a keeper shirt for my kid which I detailed above the mistake I made with the Alisson name.

But it's a completely different colour to a legit shirt too. More of a light grey/navy colour than the black/dark grey of the legit version.
saw a complaint a out that on twitter

Planning on putting an order in. Friend of mine used them last week and was happy.
yer ma should have called you Paolo Zico Gerry Socrates HELLRAZOR

Offline medley

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Garrincha
« Reply #735 on: September 5, 2023, 09:46:29 pm »
I ordered a few shirts from https://peterbot.top/

Before shipping the shirts he actually sent me a personal video of my shirts being filmed in the factory. Never had that before which was a nice touch. There are also shirts that aren't listed on the site that he has access to and can send you additional web links to view them

Been really good for the price and they have a lot of classic tops on there too. I've been ordering through DHgate as well but it's bit of the wild west out there. Some nice shirts but couple dodgy ones that felt quite cheap. Haven't gone back to DHgate since this site really
My mate is Sarah Harding's cousin from girls aloud, he looks a fair but like her which is a bit weird when i'm cracking one off over MTV like

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #736 on: September 6, 2023, 11:49:34 am »
i ordered from the soccer3 site mentioned above - 2 x home shirts, one for my 5 yo and 1 for my 15yo, i ordered both shirts one size bigger and they arrived quickly and the quality seems spot on.  I've stopped getting names and numbers from these places as they have a tendancy to fall off/discolour. 

Both my lads are well chuffed with them and at £26 total for both shirts i'm not complaining!

Cheers lads, I've had https://www.kitgg4.com/ recommended to me too now, saying the quality is really good even though you're paying a couple of quid more.
My Twitter

Last time I went there I saw masturbating chimpanzees. Whether you think that's worthy of £22 is up to you. All I'll say is I now have an annual pass.

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #737 on: September 9, 2023, 03:13:28 pm »
Cheers lads, I've had https://www.kitgg4.com/ recommended to me too now, saying the quality is really good even though you're paying a couple of quid more.

Did you order one from kitgg4?

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #738 on: September 15, 2023, 09:53:05 am »
Did you order one from kitgg4?
Only got round to it today so I'll come back when it's here (if it's here  ;D)  Ordered the new kit and an Aussie Rules one.
My Twitter

Offline G a r y

• Sexist Pig. Wants to mate with Dan Bilzerian
  • Legacy Fan
  • Kop 306
« Reply #739 on: September 15, 2023, 01:34:11 pm »
If anyone can find the Hungary kit for kids i'll be very much in your debt

Offline CornerFlag

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #740 on: October 10, 2023, 12:14:37 am »
My stuff from kitgg4 came on Friday (three week turnaround is pretty good) and yeah, I'd recommend it, the quality feels really good (the SC sponsorship feels a fairly grippy and rubbery but still solid enough, aesthetically it's fine) and the material is really comfortable to wear.  Would recommend it.

Going to get myself a good couple of retro ones next payday.  Specifically this: https://www.kitgg4.com/2021-22-AA-1-1-Quality-Third-Black-Fans-Soccer-Jersey-p1643752.html
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 12:19:25 am by CornerFlag »
My Twitter

Offline LiamG

• He's loving angels instead. Cos through it all they offer him protection.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Y.N.W.A
« Reply #741 on: November 5, 2023, 10:54:00 am »
Is DHgate still reliable? Not ordered anything this season yet

Offline chrissycc

• Kemlynite
« Reply #742 on: November 26, 2023, 09:00:16 pm »
Has anyone had any experience of sites that have a bit more obscure English club kits - my eldest is a Norwich City fan (where he was born and I'm proud of him for following his hometown club, plus he also uses 'we' when referring to Liverpool!). Problem is, Norwich being in the Championship and even more so with a random Joma kit deal, don't seem to appear on any of these sites. My youngest is a big Liverpool fan like myself and Alisson mad so will no doubt be getting a keeper shirt from one of these sources, but I'd love to also get a Norwich kit without splashing out £60! Any ideas....