Author Topic: Mike Gordon FSG profile  (Read 30240 times)

Offline decky

• Legacy Fan
  • DOYA
    • I play in a band you know
Re: Mike Gordon FSG profile
« Reply #280 on: May 27, 2015, 04:09:42 pm »
There is some baying, I'll grant you that. But there are a lot (like myself) who think, and have thought, that bringing in Klopp is a once in a generation opportunity. This is not knee-jerk thinking or boredom with the current regime or anything like that, it is a genuine belief that Klopp is right for Liverpool.
If for some reason Klopp is not available, then Rodgers should stay. He is not a terrible manager, and there are a lot worse out there. Plus he has had to work with constraints that to be honest none of us fully know.
But please don't assume that someone who wants Klopp in is no longer a supporter - credit us for a lot more thought and reasoning than that.

I'd be happy to get Klopp, but I'd also be happy to give Rodgers another year, but that's not my point. Too many posters are going way beyond what's necessary and are showing no respect at all to the traditions of the club and the manager - and to their own sense of intelligence as well. The made up gutter press type theories which are contaminating these pages are so far off the mark it's untrue, people who genuinely don't have a clue what the fuck they are talking about making shit up as they go along. It's not just on here either, it has seeped into the ground at games as well. Our fans have turned into a bunch of bellends.

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #281 on: May 27, 2015, 04:11:13 pm »
What I can't comprehend is how SPURS finished above us, and we were only 6 points above SWANSEA!!!

Yet FSG are willing to continue with their flawed strategy as if nothing has happened?

I hope FSG insiders are reading these forums to realise how much of a clusterfuck they have presided over.

Quite simply, Spurs lucked into a 21 year old hitting a shit hot stream of form - take him away and they don't finish where they did. Same with Swansea, first Bony and Sigurrdson and then a lesser degree Gomis scoring them crucial goals to get wins.

Add in a fully fit Sturridge to our season and I reckon we'd be above Spurs and more than 6 ahead of Swansea.
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Les Willis

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #282 on: May 27, 2015, 04:13:10 pm »
So we keep Rodgers?

Sounds like we should have kept Hodgson if we're true supporters.

It's all about respect really. We don't need to diss Brendan.

I personally think we are keeping Rodgers, at least for the forseeable future. Therefore, as he's our manager, we should get behind him. I suppose this all might settle down once the club have had their review and have indicated that we'll be carry on with Brendan.

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #283 on: May 27, 2015, 04:14:35 pm »
It's all about respect really. We don't need to diss Brendan.

I personally think we are keeping Rodgers, at least for the forseeable future. Therefore, as he's our manager, we should get behind him. I suppose this all might settle down once the club have had their review and have indicated that we'll be carry on with Brendan.

Personally I've never dissed Rodgers, I just don't think he's up to the job and therefore want him gone.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline Fromola

• For the love of god please shut the fuck up. Lomola... “The sky is falling and I’m off to tell the King!...” Places stock in the wrong opinions. Miserable F*cker! Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season
  • Legacy Fan
  • Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to
« Reply #284 on: May 27, 2015, 04:15:29 pm »
Quite simply, Spurs lucked into a 21 year old hitting a shit hot stream of form - take him away and they don't finish where they did. Same with Swansea, first Bony and Sigurrdson and then a lesser degree Gomis scoring them crucial goals to get wins.

Add in a fully fit Sturridge to our season and I reckon we'd be above Spurs and more than 6 ahead of Swansea.

Spurs have been awful this season. A Southampton side who we raided three players off were only 2 points behind us.

Even if we'd drawn the two Swansea games this season they'd have finished above us.

We were nearer 9th than 4th. Anyone saying that's par is taking the piss.
Could have done with Grujic and even Chirivella to tide us over this season

Offline Mr Mingebag Squid

• Wire glory hunter
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #285 on: May 27, 2015, 04:20:00 pm »
Spurs have been awful this season. A Southampton side who we raided three players off were only 2 points behind us.

Even if we'd drawn the two Swansea games this season they'd have finished above us.

We were nearer 9th than 4th. Anyone saying that's par is taking the piss.

Spurs have been awful - and Harry Kane masked that for them. Southampton were two points behind us - lets sell Pelle and injure Mane for most the season and see where they finish.

If we'd beat Hull and Palace we'd be top 4. It's all if's and buts. The seasons finished, it's done and nothing can change it - what we can do is support the club, manager, players and hope to god we have a better season next year.

Brendan was right - par for us is 5th - therefore we've under delivered this season and he needs to get that right!
My Sporting Dream Team:-
LFC - Worcester Warriors - Warrington Wolves - New England Patriots - Jenson Button
My Twatter : @MrHappySquid

Offline Sudden Death Draft Loser

• old and annoying
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #286 on: May 27, 2015, 04:21:18 pm »

Brendan was right - par for us is 5th - therefore we've under delivered this season and he needs to get that right!

Fuck par, it ain't golf we're playing.
"The greatest argument against democracy is to have a five minute conversation  with the average voter. "

Offline jambutty

• The Gok Wan of RAWK. Tripespotting Advocate. Oakley style guru. Hardman St. arl arse, "Ridiculously cool" -Atko- Impending U.S. Civil War Ostrich. Too old to suffer wankers and WUMs on here.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • June 20, 2009. Still no justice for Neda
« Reply #287 on: May 27, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »
Just seen this. Spot on butty.

Wankers abound.

And to think Lo got banned for calling the Owl Faced Kunt a kunt.
Kill the humourless

Offline SerbianScouser

• Far from world class.
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...All the best
« Reply #288 on: May 27, 2015, 04:26:16 pm »
7 starts from Sturridge this season 5 wins 3 goals. We missed him dearly. There`s no way we wouldn`t be in the Top 4 if he played up to 2/3 of the league games.

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #289 on: May 27, 2015, 04:40:37 pm »
7 starts from Sturridge this season 5 wins 3 goals. We missed him dearly. There`s no way we wouldn`t be in the Top 4 if he played up to 2/3 of the league games.
IF.

Every team had issues. Every team's supporters can play the IF game.

PAR favor stop with the IF nonsense.

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #290 on: May 27, 2015, 04:45:47 pm »
So we keep Rodgers?

Sounds like we should have kept Hodgson if we're true supporters.
That has nothing to do with the point I was replying to, and if anything, you've proved a point, not made one.

The knives are out quite clearly - where were you and many like you last season, or just 8 to10 weeks ago after the Soton and City games. Calling for heads?......
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline CHOPPER

• Bad Tranny with a Chopper. Hello John gotta new Mitre? I'm Jim Davidson in disguise. Undercover Cop (Grammar Division). Does Louis Spence. Well. A giga-c*nt worth of nothing in particular. Hodgson apologist. Astronomical cock. Hug Jacket Distributor
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Not Arsed
« Reply #291 on: May 27, 2015, 04:47:14 pm »
And to think Lo got banned for calling the Owl Faced Kunt a kunt.
Fucked off with the lot of it at the mo.

If its not bad enough to watch my team fall apart at the end of the season, you come in here to witness this shower of shite. Rubs salt in the wounds if am honest.
@ Veinticinco de Mayo The way you talk to other users on this forum is something you should be ashamed of as someone who is suppose to be representing the site.
Martin Kenneth Wild - Part of a family

Offline Circa1892

• Real Madrid 0 - 1 Liverpool - Parc des Princes, 27th May 1981 Remember?... About as intimidating as Bambi.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #292 on: May 27, 2015, 04:51:14 pm »

That Swansea point is farcical - basically a few players scored a few goals and that's somehow lucky?

Offline LiverBirdKop

• A moron. Twice. No flies on their nullshit
  • Legacy Fan
  • 51,077 Deleted
« Reply #293 on: May 27, 2015, 04:52:11 pm »
Our fans used to be better than that though. Baying for the blood of a manager who almost won the title 12 months ago makes us no different to the rest. The situation is nowhere near as bad as people are making out and can be fixed. People need to step back a little and contemplate. The same performance as this season with 20-30 more goals and we'll sail into the top 4. We've come off the rails this season for several reasons but it's not beyond repair
What makes you think we're still "different to the rest" whatever the f that means?
20 or 30 more goals. Simple. Easy fix. Thank goodness other teams will not improve at all. Pheeew. Top 4 sailing here we come.

Offline Stussy

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • ...we had dreams and songs to sing...
« Reply #294 on: May 27, 2015, 04:57:24 pm »
Imagine having the season we've had and the likes of Klopp being available and having owners who didn't even contact him. Would be remarkable wouldn't it?
"My idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility. Napoleon had that idea. He wanted to conquer the bloody world. I wanted Liverpool to be untouchable. My idea was to build Liverpool up and up until eventually everyone would have to submit and give in."

Offline McSquared

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #295 on: May 27, 2015, 04:58:25 pm »
Fucked off with the lot of it at the mo.

If its not bad enough to watch my team fall apart at the end of the season, you come in here to witness this shower of shite. Rubs salt in the wounds if am honest.

what would you like to happen chopper? As you say yourself, we went to shit so somethings not right. how would you fix it?

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #296 on: May 27, 2015, 05:01:43 pm »
You see, a thread like this is the anti-climax of so many things and then people wonder why things get locked

what would you like to happen chopper? As you say yourself, we went to shit so somethings not right. how would you fix it?

Here's how not to do it folks

1 - one line shitty remarks (please don't assume I am talking about McSquared as I am not)
2 - petty bullshit. You know it is when you do it, don't assume it's not
3 - turning a thread into something else. Fuck off with that shit for starters
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770

Offline Harinder

• RAWK Star. Top Kharbooja. Heat-Sikhing Missile Launcher. Purveyor of burning bushes, interpreter of dreams, provider of Egyptian travel before the age of 30, and saviour of RAWK. Also he has a beard.
  • RAWK Staff
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #297 on: May 27, 2015, 05:25:40 pm »
To ensure the response got in  :)

I wouldn't go all knee jerky for a kick off.

The manager needs to stay - we need to sort our striking options out - he needs to decide is it 3 at the back or a 4.

The medical staff needs to have a word with itself - we've last far too many players this season, but above all else - character, if there is one thing this team lacks, it's character. And whilst there will be a job to get players performing to a level or playing as a unit - turning this lot from boys into men is the biggest challenge.

Far too many times this season heads went down when we conceded a goal, next season - people need to start standing up and being counted. Get the character bit right and the rest will fall into place.

We all dream of a team with character......
Just clicked on the main board and my virus scanner came back with this

"When we visited this site, we found it exhibited one or more risky behaviors."

:lmao

Strip his knighthood https://submissions.epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/47770