Author Topic: David Moyes - Manchester United manager ***Sack Watch***  (Read 5360 times)

Offline Armand9

• Legacy Fan
    • http://armand9.deviantart.com/
Re: David Moyes - Manchester United manager ***Sack Watch***
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 07:07:27 am »
He won't be sacked. Ferguson will make absolutely sure of that. The Glazers know fuck all about football, so they'll follow his lead and won't sack Moyes, even if they're hovering around 10th place. If they sack Moyes, it'll be seen as though Ferguson has failed to pick a worthy successor, so he will not allow Moyes to be sacked.

Having said that, it will be funny as fuck to see all the spoilt Skywashed, media-coddled brats in the Manc support turn on the Ginger One, boo him at every game, and march up and down in protest. A civil war of epic proportions is in the waiting. I can't wait.

If Moyes ever reaches that stage of 'untenable' and gets the sack early and is seen as a failure, fergie will drop him like a stone, distance himself like fuck and have plenty of excuses and history re-written before you can say 'i needed a shit on the hard shoulder'
Losing your only chance of silverware this season to your city rival. At home. With the most expensive squad ever assembled.

Have that, you arrogant wanker. CarraG238

Offline Finn Solomon

• Life sentence
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love Coutinho's balls
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 07:09:31 am »
Might be...either way I'll be laughing my cock off when it happens. ;D
Twitter - FinnSolomon
Rafa made it so that you didn't give a shit which fucking ball emerged from Platini's jar.

Offline Roady

• Streety's long lost brother. AKA the Shit Buhunt.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 07:11:48 am »
 ferguson has been pretty clever.if moyes flops, fergusons trophies and legacy will become even more heralded. If he is a success then ferguson will be given the praise of selecting the right man for the job.
Giant sponges. That is the answer for flooding.