Author Topic: Liverpool FC ban the *** from Anfield and Melwood.  (Read 47313 times)

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
Re: Liverpool FC ban the *** from Anfield and Melwood.
« Reply #320 on: May 2, 2017, 02:18:12 am »
Cheered me up this http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/man-united-fan-rejects-offer-sun-liverpools-friends/

Nice one - another similar story here...

https://twitter.com/noelmcg1888/status/858687161096392704

well in to the pair of them - and anyone else who's told them where to go too
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Medellin

• Self-confessed daft meff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #321 on: May 2, 2017, 07:44:56 am »
Fair play to both those lads & yep great post CW.
Support the team,Trust & Believe.

Offline muffin the mule

• A good 'un.
  • Kopite
« Reply #322 on: May 3, 2017, 05:24:23 am »
Statement from the Hillsborough Justice Campaign re Shun the Sun
Justice for the 97, the families and the survivors

Offline Darren G

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #323 on: May 3, 2017, 05:44:52 am »
Cheered me up this http://www.101greatgoals.com/news/man-united-fan-rejects-offer-sun-liverpools-friends/

Brilliant.  Just got home from a really shitty day at work and read that, which put a smile back on my face.  It's nice to see things like this transcend football rivalries; when there are more important principles at stake.  Well in Mr. Alcock.

Online Brian Blessed

• Gordon's ALIVE? Practically Bear Grylls. Backwards Bluesman Bastard.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Super Title: Feedback Tourist #4
Anyone else being strangely drawn to Dion Dublin's nipples?

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #325 on: June 9, 2017, 12:04:34 am »
i hope this ban spreads like wildfire. fuck this rag. it would be great if this picked up momentum and arsenal follow suit, right on the rag's doorstep. how the fuck is the rag and the daily mail the best selling newspapers in the country? where the fuck is the humanity in this country? sorry for the rant this election shit is getting to me.

Offline SandyShore

• "Hodgson did a very good job". someone with low shitty standards who is probably racist
  • Kopite
  • Boooooooooooooooooooom!!
« Reply #326 on: June 9, 2017, 12:40:05 am »
My mate a fellow red and he reads this shite can't talk any sense into him , what an idiot  :butt 

Offline TheTeflonJohn

• The proud owner of a moist undercarriage. Full LFC bed time attire wanker. Self-confessed CUNT.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Atkinsons Long Leather - Atkinsons Hair Do
« Reply #327 on: June 9, 2017, 09:45:41 am »
My mate a fellow red and he reads this shite can't talk any sense into him , what an idiot  :butt
Are you from down South mate? This has been mentioned before and it tends to be from Southern reds (not exclusively).

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #328 on: June 9, 2017, 11:08:53 am »

Dropped a mate I'd known for a few years because we both worked together in London, him commuting from Shropshire weekly.

Had the occasion to visit his home in Ludlow once only to find he had the rag delivered daily, because 'he liked the crossword.'

C*nt. He knew my views as well but never mentioned this shite.

Offline Stanno06

• RAWK Supporter
  • Kopite
  • Scouse not English
« Reply #329 on: June 9, 2017, 01:01:56 pm »
Are you from down South mate? This has been mentioned before and it tends to be from Southern reds (not exclusively).

I dropped a mate years ago who's a blue and lives near me in Litherland ... gets the Sun everyday and still holds a grudge for their glory years being halted by Heysel.

Don't miss him one bit!
"Rock and Roll's been going downhill ever since Buddy Holly died" - American Graffiti

www.plasma-metal-art.com

Offline sms1986

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #330 on: June 9, 2017, 01:05:24 pm »
Dropped a mate I'd known for a few years because we both worked together in London, him commuting from Shropshire weekly.

Had the occasion to visit his home in Ludlow once only to find he had the rag delivered daily, because 'he liked the crossword.'

C*nt. He knew my views as well but never mentioned this shite.

There's a crossword in the shitrag? Would have thought even a crossword would seem too intellectual for them.

Offline BoRed

• BoRing
  • Legacy Fan
  • BoRac
« Reply #331 on: June 9, 2017, 01:07:21 pm »
There's a crossword in the shitrag? Would have thought even a crossword would seem too intellectual for them.

They even have sudoku for the more intelligent ones:

Offline ToneLa

• you know the rules but I make the game.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • I AM FURIOUS, RED (STILL)
« Reply #332 on: June 9, 2017, 01:57:11 pm »

He's not a red. He might think he is. He might act like he is. He might have a season ticket, he might have a scarf, he might bring flags to the game..

But he is not a red if he reads this toilet paper.

Offline Redsnappa

• Pining for No.20
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thanks Shanks for Tosh and Kev.
« Reply #333 on: June 9, 2017, 02:22:29 pm »

Yeah, a weird reasoning and pretty much a total lie in my opinion.

Have argued the toss many times with readers of that rag ... some of the excuses I've heard are:

'I don't follow football.'

'I like page 3.'

'I don't like left-wing papers.'

'It's a larf, innit?'

'

Offline rakey_lfc

• pwned by Ronaldo...and eBay
  • Legacy Fan
  • I'm a people's man - only the people matter.”
« Reply #334 on: June 9, 2017, 03:26:04 pm »
Few of my friends have started dropping it, they're not Liverpool fans but despite my years of telling them they're finally realising. I think it's been the blunders the paper has made over several things the past few months. Pleased the message is finally spreading about this shite!
SUPPORT AND BELIEVE

You'll Never Walk Alone

Xbox 360 gamertag - TonyB1604

Offline oojason

• The Official RAWK Audio Visual God. Founder Member of the Ricky Gervais' 'David Brad Fan Club'.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • The Awkward Squad
« Reply #335 on: July 2, 2017, 05:48:05 pm »

'Fans of Manchester United, Chelsea and SEVENTY other clubs back Liverpool and Everton's S*n boycott'...  (with video)

A motion at the national conference of football fans has been unanimously approved and could lead to action all over the country

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/fans-manchester-united-chelsea-seventy-13270454

https://twitter.com/The_FSF

Well in to Roy Bentham & Dave Kelly for proposing the motion - and for all the others to pass it
« Last Edit: July 2, 2017, 05:50:04 pm by oojason »
Some 'Useful Info' for following the football + TV, Streams, Highlights & Replays etc - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769

A mini-index of RAWK's 'Liverpool Audio / Video Thread' content over the years; & more - www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=345769.msg17787576#msg17787576

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #336 on: July 2, 2017, 06:27:26 pm »
Was just about to post that mate & seconded too.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #337 on: July 2, 2017, 08:09:00 pm »
Great stuff, well in SOS.

Offline M(oaning) B(ecomes) E(mbarrassing)

• Worthless.
  • RAWK Embarrassment
  • Legacy Fan
  • Thoroughly thought through
« Reply #338 on: July 3, 2017, 12:37:33 pm »
It's in the Indy too.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillsborough-disaster-latest-news-the-sun-boycott-fans-70-football-clubs-liverpool-sheffield-a7820391.html

Not wishing to cast nasturtiums and all that but there are a group of Manchester United supporters who goad the Liverpool fans at Old Trafford by waving that vile rag towards our lot in the away end.  Let's hope the decent ones tell those who wish to do that exactly why they shouldn't in no uncertain terms! 
It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it.

Online DangerScouse

• "You picked on the wrong city!"
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #339 on: July 3, 2017, 12:54:47 pm »
Unfortunately, i don't think there's any talking to that large "minority" in their support.

Offline slotmachine

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #340 on: July 3, 2017, 08:50:42 pm »
It's in the Indy too.  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/hillsborough-disaster-latest-news-the-sun-boycott-fans-70-football-clubs-liverpool-sheffield-a7820391.html

Not wishing to cast nasturtiums and all that but there are a group of Manchester United supporters who goad the Liverpool fans at Old Trafford by waving that vile rag towards our lot in the away end.  Let's hope the decent ones tell those who wish to do that exactly why they shouldn't in no uncertain terms!

Everton have a similar problem there is a very small minority of bitter shithouses who have waved the rag at the anfield derbies in the last few years. i actually know a blue who give one of his own a slap a few years ago at the match. This issue is fucking above club rivalry lets hope the good mancs and good blues can have a word with these c*nts. Also we need to call out our own who think its ok to retaliate with munich chants and harold shipmen songs. your just as bad as them. fuckin embarassing to the city and the club.

Offline Medellin

• Legacy Fan
  • Sound
« Reply #341 on: January 7, 2018, 11:14:59 pm »
Didnt know where to put this & coincidently 1st sort of relevant searching..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLUK/status/947587769009831938

Offline Lush is the best medicine...

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #342 on: January 7, 2018, 11:42:15 pm »
Didnt know where to put this & coincidently 1st sort of relevant searching..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFLUK/status/947587769009831938
doesnt have anything to do with us

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #343 on: April 13, 2020, 12:07:10 pm »
Just saw the post below on FB.
Made me chuckle, and I hope the basis of it is true...........so sharing here:

Man Behaving Dadly
11 April at 11:46 ·
SAVE THE SUN NEWSPAPER!

During this Coronavirus crisis, Britain's most-loved newspaper is under threat. Declining sales and advertising revenue could consign this shining example of journalistic standards to a terrible fate, and it's time that we stood up and took a stand.

The Sun was already suffering a financial crisis before Covid-19 even took hold, but things have now become desperate for this historically blemish-free institution of British publishing, with their very own Dan Wootton encouraging everyone to buy a copy and keep them in business - it does cost less than a cup of coffee after all.

Instead of just merely buying a copy to keep them in business, I want to take things further.

I will take every penny that is donated to this fundraising campaign and every day I will use it to buy copies of The Sun from my local store, and then deliver them absolutely free of charge to homes in my local area in South Essex. If other people follow my lead and set up their own fundraising campaigns, we could send their circulation through the roof in a matter of days!

IMPORTANT NOTE: During the lockdown, it's taking ages to get my kids to bed every night, and usually by the time they have settled down my local Sainsbury's is closed. If this happens on any particular day, I will donate the money to local food banks instead.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't like rain, so if it is raining on any particular day I will donate any money collected to local food banks instead.

YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't like sun or wind either, so if it is sunny or windy on any particular day I will donate any money collected to local food banks instead. I'm not fond of clouds either.

ONE FURTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: We should all be staying at home as much as possible at the moment to protect the NHS and save lives, and so if I think that there may be any people out and about in the United Kingdom at the same time as me on any particular day I will remain at home and donate any money collected to local food banks instead.

ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you actually think that I am giving that sh*t rag a single penny of this instead of donating the money to local food banks, you're very much mistaken.

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #344 on: April 13, 2020, 03:14:00 pm »
Just saw the post below on FB.
Made me chuckle, and I hope the basis of it is true...........so sharing here:

Man Behaving Dadly
11 April at 11:46 ·
SAVE THE SUN NEWSPAPER!

During this Coronavirus crisis, Britain's most-loved newspaper is under threat. Declining sales and advertising revenue could consign this shining example of journalistic standards to a terrible fate, and it's time that we stood up and took a stand.

The Sun was already suffering a financial crisis before Covid-19 even took hold, but things have now become desperate for this historically blemish-free institution of British publishing, with their very own Dan Wootton encouraging everyone to buy a copy and keep them in business - it does cost less than a cup of coffee after all.

Instead of just merely buying a copy to keep them in business, I want to take things further.

I will take every penny that is donated to this fundraising campaign and every day I will use it to buy copies of The Sun from my local store, and then deliver them absolutely free of charge to homes in my local area in South Essex. If other people follow my lead and set up their own fundraising campaigns, we could send their circulation through the roof in a matter of days!

IMPORTANT NOTE: During the lockdown, it's taking ages to get my kids to bed every night, and usually by the time they have settled down my local Sainsbury's is closed. If this happens on any particular day, I will donate the money to local food banks instead.

ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't like rain, so if it is raining on any particular day I will donate any money collected to local food banks instead.

YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: I don't like sun or wind either, so if it is sunny or windy on any particular day I will donate any money collected to local food banks instead. I'm not fond of clouds either.

ONE FURTHER IMPORTANT NOTE: We should all be staying at home as much as possible at the moment to protect the NHS and save lives, and so if I think that there may be any people out and about in the United Kingdom at the same time as me on any particular day I will remain at home and donate any money collected to local food banks instead.

ONE MORE VERY IMPORTANT NOTE: If you actually think that I am giving that sh*t rag a single penny of this instead of donating the money to local food banks, you're very much mistaken.

Love it.

Hope every, single reader of that shit-rag decides to donate to him.  (Let's be honest here, they're not going to reach the end of that - They can barely read 2 sentences, hence why they buy it).

His local food banks will REALLY appreciate their money.  :D
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #345 on: April 13, 2020, 03:26:52 pm »
The number of people on twitter refusing to even read it is pretty funny to be honest

Offline Jon2lfc

• Legacy Fan
  • It's a blessing to be a Red :)
« Reply #346 on: April 13, 2020, 03:50:32 pm »
The number of people on twitter refusing to even read it is pretty funny to be honest
Do you mean refusing to read the FB joke post to it's end, or The Sun?

• FUCK THE POLICE - NWA
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #347 on: April 13, 2020, 04:25:42 pm »
Do you mean refusing to read the FB joke post to it's end, or The Sun?
the joke post

Offline Pie Eyed

• More like Eagle Eyed! Looking to sub Lfsea.....
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #348 on: April 13, 2020, 04:35:38 pm »
To be fair, if it hadn't been on here, I would never have opened it on Twitter either.

Fair play to anyone who sees the top section (the bit that looks real) and tells them to F*** off.  :D
Jürgen Klopp (26 June 2020)
"We were good 4 years ago.  We were really good 3 years ago.  We were unbelievably good last year.  And this year it is absolutely exceptional.  Second to none that I know."

King Kenny to Jürgen (25 June 2020):
"I think your Da' must've been on our side during the war, because you seem like a scouser to me." :D

Offline Barrow Shaun

• Legacy Fan
  • Off the coach, through the park.....
« Reply #349 on: April 16, 2020, 08:05:08 pm »
My opinion on anyone is immediately formed the moment I see them 'reading' this piss rag.
officially accepted RAWK source of information