Author Topic: Stupid Football  (Read 36779 times)

Offline PaulF

• https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/paulfelce
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Nothing feels as good as fat tastes.
Re: Stupid Football
« Reply #200 on: May 9, 2012, 12:17:54 pm »
Apologies if anyone else has popped in the link, but Steve Peters has just helped Ronnie to a World Title.
All teams need someone like him. Good managers naturally have shades of his talents, but he focuses on one small area and has made it his specialty.

Back in the good 'ol days we probably didn't have teams of medical staff or fitness coaches, the likes of Steve Peters are the next step.

"All the lads have been talking about is walking out in front of the Kop, with 40,000 singing 'You'll Never Walk Alone'," Collins told BBC Radio Solent. "All the money in the world couldn't buy that feeling," he added.

Offline MichaelA

• MasterBaker, honey-trapper and 'concerned neighbour'. Beyond The Pale. Vermin on the ridiculous. Would love to leave Ashley Cole gasping for air. Dupe Snoop Extraordinaire. RAWK MARTYR #1. The proud owner of a new lower case a. Mickey Two Sheds.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • At the Academy
  • Super Title: MichaelA
Re: Stupid Football
« Reply #201 on: January 14, 2013, 05:20:49 pm »
I'm reading The Chimp Paradox at the moment and I've reached a couple of early conclusions. First, most of the user base cannot control their own Chimp, and second, it's my own bloody Chimp that is responsible for getting my long suffering Human into RAWK Towers...