Author Topic: 2013 LFC International Supporters Club Tournament @ Anfield, May 28th  (Read 2469 times)

Offline LFCfanatic9

• Main Stander
  • Long is the road...
Hey all.

I'm sure some of you know, but LFC is holding an international supporters club tournament at Anfield on May 28th. 36 official supporters club from all over the world are entered in the one-day tourney.

I'm coming in with LFCNY. Curious to see if anybody else on RAWK is participating and to see whereabouts everyone is staying. I wouldn't mind being closer to the other clubs for the festivities as the hotel I always go to is further out on Edge Lane.

Should be a great day and looking forward to meeting everyone.
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill-

Offline LFCfanatic9

• Main Stander
  • Long is the road...
By the way. If ANYBODY knows Robbie Fowler, could you please put in a word to stop by the tournament. I've been waiting 17 years to meet the man and missed in New York in 2008 and Baltimore 2012. Would probably make May 28th one of the greatest days ever for me personally.

Selfish request, I know. But why not give it a try, right?
« Last Edit: April 3, 2013, 04:23:30 pm by LFCfanatic9 »
"A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill-