Author Topic: Lucas in Brazil Squad  (Read 967826 times)

Offline Jetmir M.

• Kopite
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
Re: Lucas in Brazil Squad
« Reply #12000 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:49 pm »
not if he shifts to right wing you wouldnt.

Admittedly not seen much of the lad. Does he have the required pace to be a winger tho?

Offline Liverbird 2010

• but you can call me....likes to giggle a lot but only if it's about fellatio
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12001 on: July 18, 2011, 12:16:57 pm »
To be fair, ignore that post but why not respond to all the others in this thread that have picked apart everything you said about why you don't rate him?

Why bother? You only get insulted for having a different opinion than others. 
FOOTBALL IS A LIE! RAFAEL BENITEZ :-)

Offline scatman

• Slutty enough to make Jordan blush - and hard enough to piss in the wrong bush! Missing a shift key.
  • Legacy Fan
  • This is my world, you just WORK here :D
    • directions to football stadiums
« Reply #12002 on: July 18, 2011, 12:22:10 pm »
Do you know me? No !! You dont know anything about me.  Do you often walk around the streets of London calling women c*nts & FUCKERS? Say it to my face next time your up in Liverpool instead of giving it the big time from behind your keyboard. I dont rate Lucas as much as you do get over it instead of getting personal the same goes for you Ollick !!!
what I do know, is you're a condescending c*nt. That's not going to change, you've said Lucas fan club 3 times in 2 pages.

Why bother? You only get insulted for having a different opinion than others. 

Oh look, being a condescending c*nt again.

Wash your mouth out rapcage absolutely no need for that response maybe you are the one who needs to find a coherent 'proper' argument instead of hurling insults around

I like how you used maybe, it's obvious you feel her argument was bollocks but don't want to be controversial or enter a conflict. By the way below is not aimed at you, it's just a general to whoever, mostly to Liverbird and that modicum of knowledge Vidocq.

I'm just tired of the same bollocks posted about a guy who went through shit thrown at him for 3 years whilst some of us on hear stuck up for him, stuck out our neck for him you know. YOU KNOW HOW SUPPORTERS OF A CLUB DO. Yet after 2 seasons of convincing performances, some people still like to call him BASIC. What does he need to do to get recognised? Help get rid of a manager? Pander to a bumbling CEO who thinks he's playing football manager? Sign Joe Messi Cole?

Nah he's basic, get fucking rid of him, and that fucking Lucas fanboy club, lo and behold having some supporters actually supporting players at our club.
Would sacrifice Fordy in a sacred Mayan ritual to have him as the next Liverpool manager
Football stadiums in England

Offline Sangria

• In trying to be right ends up wrong without fail
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12003 on: July 18, 2011, 12:23:09 pm »
Lucas has been consistent, after all he played most number of games and sadly people are mixing it with quality.

Consistent does not mean quality, anyone can be consistent average yet you cannot call him the best.

The correct answer to your question is no one has been the best. Everyone has shown glimpses of quality and made mistakes(even Pepe) which is probably why we as a team did really bad in the last 18 months.  The last 18 months on the pitch has been nothing to be "proud".

How about my claim that he's been more productive than any other player in his position last season in the top 5 European leagues?
"i just dont think (Lucas is) that type of player that Kenny wants"
Vidocq, 20 January 2011

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=267148.msg8032258#msg8032258

Offline liverpooll

• I am right, you are wrong, despite all the evidence to the contrary. Just does not get it. Also does not get that he does not get it.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12004 on: July 18, 2011, 12:25:01 pm »
How about my claim that he's been more productive than any other player in his position last season in the top 5 European leagues?

let's start by your definition of productivity?

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #12005 on: July 18, 2011, 12:26:15 pm »

Given Lucas's position I'm going to say productivity will be based on his tackles, interceptions, passes.

I'm going to guess he's talking about the stats showing most tackles etc, etc.

But no doubt you'll say you can prove anything with stats/fact/goat innards.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline rednich85

• Gargantuan Wanker. Intimately linked to Keys and Gray.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Stay Black. That's the most important thing.
« Reply #12006 on: July 18, 2011, 12:28:03 pm »

Which productivity?

1. Labor productivity

2. Direct labor cost productivity

3. Capital productivity

4. Direct cost productivity

5. Total cost productivity

6. Foreign exchange productivity

7. Energy productivity

8. Raw material productivity
"Smart people believe weird things because they are skilled at defending beliefs they arrived at for non-smart reasons."

@rednich85

Offline Suárez_7

• Anny Roader
« Reply #12007 on: July 18, 2011, 12:29:07 pm »
not if he shifts to right wing you wouldnt.

I think that's where he will play myself his cross to Gyan last season being a perfect example of what he can do. My point is though if he is not producing magic early in his Liverpool career the mob will be out in full force.

It has been a long time since we watched a player develop and grow from a young age and I think this is part of the problem, patience is gone after filling the team with stopgap after stopgap.

Offline west_london_red

• Knows his stuff - pull the udder one! RAWK's Dairy Queen.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • watching me? but whose watching you watching me?
« Reply #12008 on: July 18, 2011, 12:30:54 pm »
This is more entertaining then a thread on Dirk Kuyt!
Thinking is overrated.
The mind is a tool, it's not meant to be used that much.
Rest, love, observe. Laugh.

Offline ollick

• Huge Dick..and a Big Knob too!
  • Legacy Fan
  • Arghhhh
« Reply #12009 on: July 18, 2011, 12:31:13 pm »
I think that's where he will play myself his cross to Gyan last season being a perfect example of what he can do. My point is though if he is not producing magic early in his Liverpool career the mob will be out in full force.

It has been a long time since we watched a player develop and grow from a young age and I think this is part of the problem, patience is gone after filling the team with stopgap after stopgap.

Lucas being  a case in point.
Why do people quote other people for the sigs?  What' the point?

Offline Claire.

• RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #12010 on: July 18, 2011, 12:34:50 pm »
Locking this for a bit so you can all calm down a bit and Liverbird2010 can go remove her head from her arse and actually watch the lad play.

Love and big hugs,

Claire
Chairperson, Lucas Leiva fanclub