Author Topic: Indonesia - the next Muslimist Hellhole  (Read 821 times)

Offline Nobby Reserve

• Onanistic Charades Champion Of Roundabouts. Euphemistic Gerbil Starver.
  • Legacy Fan
  • Do you wanna build a snowman?
Indonesia - the next Muslimist Hellhole
« on: December 6, 2022, 11:19:53 am »
In a move to entrench Muslimism within the code of law, the Indonesian Parliament has approved new laws outlawing sex outside marriage, unmarried people living together, renouncing one's religion, or talk to other people about leaving their religion. The new laws also outlaw insulting the president and criticising state policy.

There's fears the Muslimists will drag the country further backwards. The ultra-Islamist Aceh region already outlaws alcohol, gambling, and meeting people of the opposite sex without a chaperone.

It's another Gulf State/Iran shitfest of medievalism.

Denying people basic personal freedoms int he name of some religion bullshit.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-63869078

A Tory, a worker and an immigrant are sat round a table. There's a plate of 10 biscuits in the middle. The Tory takes 9 then turns to the worker and says "that immigrant is trying to steal your biscuit"

Offline redbyrdz

• No to sub-optimal passing! Not content with one century, this girl does two together. Oh, and FUCK THE TORIES deh-deh-deh-deh!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Indonesia - the next Muslimist Hellhole
« Reply #1 on: December 6, 2022, 01:49:53 pm »
Saw that, what a crazy backwards move.

Important to note that the law also applies to tourists, so anyone going to Bali to meet potential partners of the sex of their choice will now risk prison. You can't even stay in an apartment together if you are not married.
"I want to build a team that's invincible, so that they have to send a team from bloody Mars to beat us." - Bill Shankly

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• Kenny's Vegan Jacket Potato. Talks more sense than me.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
« Reply #2 on: December 6, 2022, 02:01:39 pm »
Indonesia has been creeping towards an islamic supremacy for a while now.  The saddest part is that the muslims in Indonesia are, generally speaking, more liberal than their Malaysian cousins.

Bali is strongly Hindu, it will be interesting to see what happens there.  In Malaysia you only really see the Morality police during Ramadan, in the cities anyway. I would be surprised but not shocked if these laws were enforced in tourists, particularly westerners.

As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #3 on: December 6, 2022, 07:26:41 pm »
Indonesia has been creeping towards an islamic supremacy for a while now.  The saddest part is that the muslims in Indonesia are, generally speaking, more liberal than their Malaysian cousins.

Bali is strongly Hindu, it will be interesting to see what happens there.  In Malaysia you only really see the Morality police during Ramadan, in the cities anyway. I would be surprised but not shocked if these laws were enforced in tourists, particularly westerners.

Only applies to foreigners mixing with locals. Will be interesting to see what happens to the prostitution industry in the likes of Bali.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: December 6, 2022, 08:01:16 pm »
Only applies to foreigners mixing with locals. Will be interesting to see what happens to the prostitution industry in the likes of Bali.

The coppers will take money off the girls
As I've said before, the Full English is just the base upon which the Scots/Welsh/NI have improved upon. Sorry but the Full English is the worst of the British breakfasts.

Offline BarryCrocker

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #5 on: December 6, 2022, 08:19:57 pm »
The coppers will take money off the girls

And the tourists to avoid going to jail.
And all the world is football shaped, It's just for me to kick in space. And I can see, hear, smell, touch, taste.

Offline Kenny's Jacket

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #6 on: December 6, 2022, 08:21:58 pm »
And the tourists to avoid going to jail.

Maybe mate, but the girls are the easy target.