Author Topic: Liverpool 1-1 Man City - Alan Green officially hands titles to Man United.....  (Read 64365 times)

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
safe to say never going to happen.

and Dante79, it's just realistic. if we were 7 points behind liverpool i wouldn't be writing the season off just yet. 7 points is an advantage but things can change quickly. i think the only imperative thing is that you don't lose to United.

If only half the people on here had your optimism and your not even a red.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline CF999

• No new LFC topics
  • Legacy Fan
  • RTK
I happen to agree with him, he's been a fucking disgrace since he saw red against United at Old Trafford with only a hand full of decent games since, if you and a few others took your tongues out of his arse you would see how poor this man has been. There is no way in a million years this character is twelve and half million pounds a better player than Sissoko or as effective, you only have to see what the team has won with both players playing in each team to see that.

I didn't say Masch has not been bad. I said he(well, you too considering you're the same person) was being fucking obsessed. The majority of your posts are about the one player. "Tongue out of his arse", how about the hatred out of your system.

"fucking disgrace". fuck off

Offline And Could He Play

• aka And Could He Play.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
I happen to agree with him, he's been a fucking disgrace since he saw red against United at Old Trafford with only a hand full of decent games since, if you and a few others took your tongues out of his arse you would see how poor this man has been. There is no way in a million years this character is twelve and half million pounds a better player than Sissoko or as effective, you only have to see what the team has won with both players playing in each team to see that.

you know what, sometimes i agree with your anti posts, but that is fucking madness.
www. ... .com      RAWK Clique Leader
Not saying my ex girlfriend was a slag but even the label in her knickers said next.

Offline xavidub

• Not on message, ennui
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • SOS Member No. 6218
I wouldn't say Masch has had a good season but the criticism of him here is wildly disproportionate.
You have to try very hard to see what's going on in front of your face

Offline mainstandred

• Legacy Fan
I wouldn't say Masch has had a good season but the criticism of him here is wildly disproportionate.
No sorry the preformances he has been puttting in have been to say the least poor with the city game being his worst , i think because he is a crowd favorite people can't see that he hasn't been anything like the player from 2007 .

Offline jckliew

• Legacy Fan
How come a player like Monsta can become like so? 
My 12yr old son asked me: Is Blackburn a Racist name?

Offline litmanen37

• Legacy Fan
  • '77 '78 '81 '84 '05
Mate whats happened to you this season. You have changed your tune and now your in dream world.

You really think that the title race is not over? We messed up. That title should of been ours.

haha. we can but dream though mate.

lets just see where we are in 3 games time eh?
Re: You have to take your hat off to Arsene Wenger...
The only way id take my hat off to him, is if i was odd job, then id throw it at the c*nt!

Offline shelovesyou

• andyouknow youshouldbe glad OOOOOOH!!!
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • Yes
CALLER ON 606 man city fan saying that the crowd were very very quiet at the game ,
whats up with that ?

plus they bring up the SWP 3 match ban for kickin out and asking when Ronaldo will recieve the same punishment ? ?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 01:24:00 am by shelovesyouyehyehyeh »
the easiest way for me to grow as a person is to surround myself with people smarter than I am

Offline gerry7

• Anny Roader
  • We all Live in a Red and White Kop
CALLER ON 606 man city fan saying that the crowd were very very quiet at the game ,
whats up with that ?

plus they bring up the SWP 3 match ban for kickin out and asking when Ronaldo will recieve the same punishment ? ?

The crowd were very very quiet at the game.