Author Topic: stadium  (Read 3080 times)

Offline reddwarf12003

• Anny Roader
  • What good is a history without a future
stadium
« on: February 29, 2008, 11:34:34 am »
So what exactly happening with the stadium?
Things have gone very quite.

Has any wok started yet?

Offline Lolo

• Ex Kop STH marooned on a tropical beach observing bronzed beauties. In dire need of a decent English pint.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • non progredi est regredi
Re: stadium
« Reply #1 on: March 1, 2008, 05:26:01 am »
I was wondering the same thing.
We (sorry...I mean G&H) have borrowed millions to get the thing started and nothing seems to have happened. One thing is for sure, every day that passes puts up the cost.
Maybe the 'apparant' delay is tied into the takeover saga.

Offline paul j

• Kopite
  • liverpool f.c is my religion.
« Reply #2 on: March 1, 2008, 03:27:58 pm »
we haven't got planning permision for the new design yet ???and i don't think we will.the reason i doubt we'll get the go ahead. and the reason i think we will get the knock back is to cut cost g&h have removed the underground carpark,and that was one of the most important design features for us to get planning permision.
5 stars upon my shirt.
i am scouse not english.

Offline Daniel Cabbaggio

• Roughage
  • Legacy Fan
  • Pass and move, keep it simple = 19 & 6
    • www.redandwhitekop.com
« Reply #3 on: March 2, 2008, 03:54:07 am »
but is the craic not that there is some initial work going on in the stanley park area? around the conservatory and new train link? maybe read in another thread
YNWA

Offline Swoop

• RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #4 on: March 2, 2008, 09:02:30 pm »
but is the craic not that there is some initial work going on in the stanley park area? around the conservatory and new train link? maybe read in another thread

Nothing has happened and we don't have planning permission for the stadium in its new form (ie without a car park)
Its a dogs life for me

Offline mikeb58

• The Poet Laureate of the Hillsborough forum and indeed, now, the rest of the site! Allez, allez, allez......
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
  • kopite
« Reply #5 on: March 3, 2008, 01:02:15 pm »
we haven't got planning permision for the new design yet ???and i don't think we will.the reason i doubt we'll get the go ahead. and the reason i think we will get the knock back is to cut cost g&h have removed the underground carpark,and that was one of the most important design features for us to get planning permision.

I reckon the club will compensate for not having the car park by keeping the capacity at around the 70k mark, and not look to increase it to 76k ( as they originally planned )
Hillsborough...Our Greatest Victory (out now)

Offline paul j

• Kopite
  • liverpool f.c is my religion.
« Reply #6 on: March 6, 2008, 06:19:00 pm »
I reckon the club will compensate for not having the car park by keeping the capacity at around the 70k mark, and not look to increase it to 76k ( as they originally planned )
but to build the stadium we are removing a carpark,so to compensate that we have to have a carpark in the new plans.
5 stars upon my shirt.
i am scouse not english.

Offline turkishdelight05

• Main Stander
  • Liverpool FC *****
« Reply #7 on: March 7, 2008, 06:45:08 pm »
cum on new stadium pleaseeee
Liverpool FC , Wer All Going To Moscoww