Author Topic: Be honest...Completely honest!......  (Read 4254 times)

Offline Real_Red1

• Kemlynite
  • Will take it under consideration ! Tomorrow !!
Re: Be honest...Completely honest!......
« Reply #80 on: February 21, 2005, 10:10:34 am »
We own this cup. Its ours. Theft will not be tolerated.  :champ.    :mooncat if Chelsea win
Yes, I am a connoisseur of fine wine. I also love selected cheese's and grenades !!

Offline jfpower

• Legacy Fan
  • Yanks out!
« Reply #81 on: February 21, 2005, 11:20:59 am »
If Newcastle can beat them, so can we. ;D

Offline Brick Tamland

• Helllllo Jen
  • Legacy Fan
  • I love lamp
« Reply #82 on: February 21, 2005, 11:44:43 am »
Looking forward to the whole weekend. Can't wait till Friday when it begins... :D
"I'm Brick Tamland. People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks."

Offline Obstructed-View

• Anny Roader
  • Bring back the Rialto
« Reply #83 on: February 21, 2005, 12:00:06 pm »
Will this be our first game at the Millennium Stadium without having a player hailing from the Principality in the squad?
Protected by no European flag tho' Champion of all.

Offline AdamL

• Queenie's testicles, as seen in the Echo
  • Legacy Fan
  • Forever in our shadow
« Reply #84 on: February 21, 2005, 12:04:25 pm »
i cant wait for the final!

we probably wont win it. weve got a chance, chelsea know theyve yet to outclass us this season like they have done with so many other teams.

one thing i think though, to them the cc was part of the quadruple. now theyre not going to get the quadruple, the cc doesnt have the same value as it did before, an their players wont be as up for it as they might have been. plus if they get battered midweek, their heads will be down...

weve got a chance!

either day, it'll be a fuckin quality weekend away in cardiff, wont be able to remember much of it by the end!! booked our hotel in bristol last night, me dad got it for free through his company!! sweet as!!

lets just have a boss day out, outsing those chelsea bunch.
Momo Is Boss

Offline Steven Gerrard

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #85 on: February 22, 2005, 05:57:38 pm »
......who is dreading the CC Final?!

I hate this feeling. I would love to be honest and say that I cant wait, I feel really confident. But I cant, and its horrible!

I know we turned Utd over 2 years ago, and we were the underdogs then, but Chelsea have an incredible defensive record and I just cant see it happening.

Can anyone give me some optimism?

Im not dreading it im really looking forward to it irrespective of the result its a show piece occasion i want us to win no doubt but i hope its going to be a fantastic occasion
They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time

Offline ®äfä.. ®äfä...ßëñíTêz

• Legacy Fan
  • Thanks for the memories RB! **YNWA Liam Harker***
« Reply #86 on: February 22, 2005, 06:37:25 pm »
Why? 2 years ago the mancs did the double over us including trouncing us FOUR nil (sorry) at plc trafford. This year Chelsea have beaten us with 2 deflected goals and at home we played them off the park for 45mins. With a bit of luck and actually having a senior striker to play this time there's no reason why we can't beat them.

spot on.
E L  P I S T O L E R O - LUIS SUAREZ  

JOHN W HENRY THE LEGEND - www.spiritofshankly.com