Author Topic: Why Gerrard Will Remain At Liverpool  (Read 21196 times)

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
Re: Why Gerrard Will Remain At Liverpool
« Reply #120 on: October 18, 2004, 05:16:23 am »
Just read this thread for the first time (I wasn't on RAWK until August) and it's just brought the terror of that wait back to me. I thought I'd cursed us by taking the piss out my Arsenal supporting boss about Viera leaving, went mad when I heard Stevie was staying on BFBS, got a lot of funny looks that afternoon!!!

Now it's only a few weeks and we have to go through it all again ready for the January transfer window, the question is, has Rafa done enough yet to convince Stevie that he can make us challengers, and quickly? We've brought in a lot of talent, started the removal of the dead wood, Igor's knocking 25 yarders in first time with a side foot for fucks sake, surely Stevie knows we're on the up? Or will the pressure of competing with Igor get to him?

Roll on the transfer window closing, and no more Stevie G to Chelsea/Real Madrid/Arsenal/Morecombe/Marine rumours for a few blessed weeks until the summer's here again.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Paul Tomkins

• Legacy Fan
« Reply #121 on: October 19, 2004, 04:06:26 pm »
Weird seeing replies to this article, months later.  :wave

Offline BIGdavalad

• Major Malfunction. Yearns To Be A Crab! MOD Agony Aunt. Dulldream Believer. Is the proud owner of a one year old login time.
  • RAWK Supporter
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #122 on: October 19, 2004, 06:30:28 pm »
I think the papers are pretty determined to see him sold Paul, so your article's just as valid for the January window as it was for the summer, and probably for next summer as well.
Joining Betfair? Use the referral code UHHFL6VHG and we'll both get some extra cash.

All of the above came from my head unless otherwise stated. If you have been affected by the issues raised by my post, please feel free to contact us on 0800 1234567 and we will send you an information pack on manning the fuck up.

Offline Spartacus.

• I dragged Rafa into the pub. Knits only with the finest quality Wools.
  • RAWK Staff.
  • Legacy Fan
  • KFS
« Reply #123 on: October 19, 2004, 06:50:47 pm »
Stevie G is gonna leave come Christmas, Stevie G isn't sure Rafa needs him, Arsenal want Stevie G, Real gonna get Stevie G come summer.... this is the way of the world now, it ain't going away - right up until the day he actually leaves then they can say I told you so, it's Beck's and Owen all over again - only at least this time you should all be well prepaired....
RAWK anti scouse?
YNWA is more than a song, think about it.

Offline Woodbury

• Where's my toque eh?
  • Legacy Fan
« Reply #124 on: October 20, 2004, 02:56:58 am »
Better makes this sticky.   :P
Blame Canada!